Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:33 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Dark
Today 12:26 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 12:26 PM
Silent Love (Love...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:24 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Almost instantly he returned to his spot, settling back down next to her. "Okay, I won't. I won't leave you. Get some rest, for me now then." Stormglare licked her forehead, entwining his tail with her. Hoping that she would feel better soon. What if she was sick? He didn't want that. Not to mention his tail kind of hurt now. His poor tail. Stormglare nuzzled her, she'll be okay. She said it herself, anyway. Surely Gorsebird would tell him if she felt sick. The grey tom felt tired himself but force his eyes open. It would be rude to fall asleep. It wasn't like Gorsebird was boring, however. It was just his own body that was tired.
"Stormy," Gorsebird mewed, tiredness and feverishness quickly cogging her mind, "Do you think the babus will have your extraordinary green eyes or your cute little heart shaped nose? I hope they do because there adorable on you~" She giggled letting the delirious side take over, as she coyly pressed her body against his, closing her eyes and letting out a yawn as she did so. She then spent a few moments taking in his scent soothed by it. That was until a loud shriek could be heard and her head quickly flew up. Gorsebird looked around to find the source of the sound and was quick to see a screaming kit. Oh great she wasn't getting any sleep now.

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; March 3rd, 2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:44 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
Silentkit quickly faltered in her chase, reducing herself to an unsteady stumble.
Tripping on a loose piece of bracken, she leaped forward with a spread of false surprise on her face. "Ooooow!" she wailed in an overdramatic tone. "You know my mom will turn you into crow-food."
She whined in an uptight way, hoping to cause some annoyance. "You better help me into an empty nest soon," she hissed, "or I'm gonna tell on you!"
She snickered softly to herself, imagining all the hilarious outcomes. Silentkit loved the prospect of making a fool of others. Seeing the blunders and embarrassment that followed was like winning a lifetime supply of fresh-kill for her Just wait...
Leapkit's mouth dropped open. "Oh no!" she hissed. "Are you okay?" She looked around the clearing for someone to help. Why did I think this was a good idea? This is all my fault!

Focus. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "An empty nest? Okay. Okay." Deep breaths. Her claws kneaded the ground nervously. "Should I--should I carry you or something?" she whispered hesitantly. She had no idea what to do now. This hasn't ever happened before!

"I'm sorry!" Leapkit wailed, burying her head in her paws. "Please don't tell on me!" Her tail whipped back and forth anxiously. Breathe, Leapkit! she reminded herself.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Stormy," Gorsebird mewed, tiredness and feverishness quickly cogging her mind, "Do you think the babus will have your extraordinary green eyes or your cute little heart shaped nose? I hope they do because there adorable on you~" She giggled letting the delirious side take over, as she coyly pressed her body against his, closing her eyes and letting out a yawn as she did so. She then spent a few moments taking in his scent soothed by it. That was until a loud shriek could be heard and her head quickly flew up. Gorsebird looked around to find the source of the sound and was quick to see a screaming kit. Oh great she wasn't getting any sleep now.

@Spiral Whirl

Stormglare blinked, he had a heart shape nose? I mean, the tom knew about his green eyes since his mother often decided to compare him to grass. He would have been named Grassglare if his father didn't step in. He got her bad naming gene from her, Stormglare thought. He chuckled, "Hmm~ I can't say I know. However I wish for them to have your voice and fur. Your quite beautiful." He purr to her, his head almost darted up at the sound of screaming. Stormglare glared daggers at the kit, hopefully that would shut them up. Even if being in a nursery wasn't the best place, ain't nobody stopping him from spending time with Gorsebird. That was finale
].

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 3rd, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:47 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Stormglare blinked, he had a heart shape nose? I mean, the tom knew about his green eyes since his mother often decided to compare him to grass. He would have been named Grassglare if his father didn't step in. He got her bad naming gene from her, Stormglare thought. He chuckled, "Hmm~ I can't say I know. However I wish for them to have your voice and fur. Your quite beautiful." He purr to her, his head almost darted up at the sound of screaming. Stormglare glared daggers at the kit, hopefully that would shut them up. Even if being in a nursery wasn't the best place, ain't nobody stopping him from spending time with Gorsebird. That was finale
].
Gorsebird let out a snort trying her best to ignore the cries, "Oh, stop~ Besides toms can't be calicos silly! And, we're having all toms I just know it!" She avowed, giving her stomach a gentle lick before deciding to start to groom her mate, "Strong, healthy, and handsome toms just like you!" Gorsebird mused, before quickly shooting the mother of the bawling kit a look at that just screamed, 'Shut your kit up before I shut them up for you!' She knew she didn't have that much room to glare, however, seeing as Sweetwhisker and Harrierclaw screamed like banshees sometimes when they were younger.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a snort trying her best to ignore the cries, "Oh, stop~ Besides toms can't be calicos silly! And, we're having all toms I just know it!" She avowed, giving her stomach a gentle lick before deciding to start to groom her mate, "Strong, healthy, and handsome toms just like you!" Gorsebird mused, before quickly shooting the mother of the bawling kit a look at that just screamed, 'Shut your kit up before I shut them up for you!' She knew she didn't have that much room to glare, however, seeing as Sweetwhisker and Harrierclaw screamed like banshees sometimes when they were younger.
"Hmm, I swear I met a calico tom before. " Stormglare tried to remember, he didn't think it was impossible. He didn't think anything was impossible, just difficult. He ignored the cries of the kit, now. For now. He chuckled, "You flatter me too much, love. " He said. He did like the idea of sons, either way. Stormglare was sure of it they would have one tom at least. It was rare to have a all litter of the same gender, right? He wondered how many kits they would have in this litter. "How many kits do you think will be in this litter?" He asked Gorsebird, rather curious. Stormglare was guessing three, that seem like a common number. Finally, he had enough of the kit screaming. He slowly turned his head toward the mother, giving a polite/scary smile. "Could you please quiet your kit down? It can't be that hard to. Some cats are sleeping!" Stormglare rarely did that fake smile. It was the one that told you, you were in trouble.

pronouns.cc
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Hmm, I swear I met a calico tom before. " Stormglare tried to remember, he didn't think it was impossible. He didn't think anything was impossible, just difficult. He ignored the cries of the kit, now. For now. He chuckled, "You flatter me too much, love. " He said. He did like the idea of sons, either way. Stormglare was sure of it they would have one tom at least. It was rare to have an all litter of the same gender, right? He wondered how many kits they would have in this litter. "How many kits do you think will be in this litter?" He asked Gorsebird, rather curious. Stormglare was guessing three, that seem like a common number. Finally, he had enough of the kit screaming. He slowly turned his head toward the mother, giving a polite/scary smile. "Could you please quiet your kit down? It can't be that hard to. Some cats are sleeping!" Stormglare rarely did that fake smile. It was the one that told you, you were in trouble.

"I'm guessing three or four but, you know Stormy I heard that once a she-cat had ten kittens! ten! Gorsebird said, cringing at the thought of how much baring that many kittens would hurt, "Poor dear couldn't feed them all so five died! Isn't that horrible Stormglare?" She inquired, sadly thinking how much grief she was going through with Tawnykit and how horrible it would be to have that five times over. Upset about being reminded of her kitten's death she stopped grooming Stormglare and whimpered, "Stormy don't get mad it makes me and the kittens upset!" She said, not at all condoning the kits wails but at the same time just not wanting to start anything.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 3rd, 2018 at 03:17 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
"I'm guessing three or four but, you know Stormy I heard that once a she-cat had ten kittens! ten! Gorsebird said, cringing at the thought of how much baring that many kittens would hurt, "Poor dear couldn't feed them all so five died! Isn't that horrible Stormglare?" She inquired, sadly thinking how much grief she was going through with Tawnykit and how horrible it would be to have that five times over. Upset about being reminded of her kitten's death she stopped grooming Stormglare and whimpered, "Stormy don't get mad it makes me and the kittens upset!" She said, not at all condoning the kits wails but at the same time just not wanting to start anything.
Stormglare eyes widened, "Great Starclan. That poor gal, I hope she okay now. " He blinked, pitying whoever had to go through that. He knew having kits hurt and that must have been.. just wow. He wouldn't be shock if she died because of that. It seem something that would happen. He blinked i some surprise, forcing himself to relax again. "Okay. I won't." He didn't like that but he didn't want to stress Gorsebird out. Stormglare lick her cheek, "Hmm~ can't you wait for New-Leaf? Cedar Waxwings should be easier to find, too. Plus no more cold weather. " He meowed. The tom changed the subject.

pronouns.cc
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:16 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Stormglare eyes widened, "Great Starclan. That poor gal, I hope she okay now. " He blinked, pitying whoever had to go through that. He knew having kits hurt and that must have been.. just wow. He wouldn't be shocked if she died because of that. It seemed something that would happen. He blinked I some surprise, forcing himself to relax again. "Okay. I won't." He didn't like that but he didn't want to stress Gorsebird out. Stormglare lick her cheek, "Hmm~ can't you wait for New-Leaf? Cedar Waxwings should be easier to find, too. Plus no more cold weather. " He meowed. The tom changed the subject.

"I guess...I just hope it doesn't flood." She mewed the thought of one of her new precious kittens being swept up in a current scaring her, "But, I won't worry too much I know if that happened you'd be there to protect us!" Gorsebird purred, giving his cheek a lick. "Stormy, Stormy, Stormy, Stormy!" She chirped suddenly, excitement softly bristle her pelt.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:33 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Featherpaw stopped and looked back at Redpaw before opening her jaws, tasting the air. The scent of rabbit and Moore flooded her senses, turning towards Redpaw she pointed in the direction the scent was coming from.

(Sorry a bit late lol @BluBunnie )
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:52 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Charmer

Mistkit the blind kitten who lost both her parents one abandoning the other clan the other in labor and her only littermate being a stillborn she was rather lonely naturally. She flicked her grey tail that blending in with her soft fuzzy looking grey fur and white underbelly. Her glazed over eyes wandering, as she had no muscle control over them. She battered at a small pebble in the dirt minding her own business, after all she had just recovered from a bunch of kits throwing rocks in her, so she had a few scars from that in her pelt. She wasn’t that aware of her surroundings when she was, on rare ocassions distracting, but besides that she was always jumping around trying to search for cats ready to attempt to murder her, that’s how the clan felt like to her, like how most cats who once were healers in the Dusk Syndicate felt.
Splitkit sat in a nest on his own. It had been moons since one of his father's had vanished, along with his sibling, Hexedkit. The little tom could remember very little of what happened other than confused yowls and the thick fear scent. Since that time, he had been listless, mostly staring out the entrance to the nursery den, no longer believing that Cavemist would ever come back but unable to tear his eyes away. His ear giving a sudden twitch, he looked behind him at Mistkit, giving his den mate a full view of his split face for which he was named, one side grey with a green eye, the other white with an eye of amber.

Closed Thread