Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old February 8th, 2018, 02:12 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
@Random Melody

The area was silent, with not even the twittering of birds to disturb the quiet. The ground was snowy white, with a smattering of dead grass poking out of the white powder. The trees surrounding the clearing stretched high up into the air, their skeletal branches reaching up for a sun that was hidden behind a thick layer of clouds. A small, sudden crack rang through the silent clearing, startling a flock of birds enough to send them twittering with fright up into the grey sky. A tom with a pelt as black as the midnight sky raised his paw, inspecting the dry branch he had stepped on before shrugging and moving on. His tail wove through the air, streaming behind him weightlessly as he drifted through the territory he had abandoned not too long ago. Neverwing exhaled, watching the white steam curl from his mouth and into the air, disappearing as the cold breeze swept it away. He smiled to himself, the smirk faintly devious in appearance. The tom had been going through quite a bit of drama the past few months, trying to 'find' himself. Originally, Neverwing had headed towards the Dusk Syndicate after running from the clans in an attempt to relearn what it meant to be a feral cat- the clans had changed his views and it had wrecked havoc on the tom's soul, struggling to figure out if he should abandon his training for a new life with his beloved Blackstorm or continue with his devious ways. In the end? The decision would be made by Blackstorm himself. Neverwing had returned to the ThunderClan territory with only one thought in mind. To confess his sins to Blackstorm and let the tom determine whether Neverwing would continue being a rogue or return to ThunderClan alongside him.

Parting his jaws open to get a clearer scent of the area, Neverwing finally stopped, settling down on a large rock that marked a very special spot. It was a place that Neverwing and hopefully Blackstorm held dear- where Neverwing decided to blindly follow Blackstorm out of the territory, and confess his love to him right then and there. The black Maine Coon wasn't sure why he treasured the memory, but it didn't matter. If he was going to meet Blackstorm, it would be here; under the trees, out in the territory, beside a great boulder where it all began. He curled his tail around his haunches and waited.
Blackstorm wasn't sure why he was headed in this particular direction. He knew he remembered it well. A soft smile tugged at his lips as his amber eyes traveled around almost warily, a sigh escaping his lips. His ears flicked faintly, taking in a deep breath of the piercingly cold air and letting it out kind of slowly, the black Tom's head shaking faintly from side to side. It was nothing but a memory, but a memory that Blackstorm treasured. Perhaps it wasn't the one he treasured the most, but it was one he liked to replay in his head, over and over again. Neverwing... He couldn't help but wonder exactly what the other Tom was up to lately, how he was doing. If he was even still alive... It was hard to remember the last time Blackstorm had spoken to him.

Blackstorm closed his eyes, lifting his head and allowing the breeze to gently ruffle the fur around his neck. He'd always liked the cold for some reason.... And the snow. All of his siblings liked the snow - Especially Foxthorn, who would often roll some into a ball and throw it at them. He was... An odd one. Shaking his head, Blackstorm turned his thoughts back to Neverwing. It was so easy for him to get distracted lately. He continued walking until his gaze fell onto the boulder... And then onto the cat sitting beside it. Blackstorm's steps faltered and stopped completely, and his eyes widened in disbelief. "...Neverwing..?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Blackstorm wasn't sure why he was headed in this particular direction. He knew he remembered it well. A soft smile tugged at his lips as his amber eyes traveled around almost warily, a sigh escaping his lips. His ears flicked faintly, taking in a deep breath of the piercingly cold air and letting it out kind of slowly, the black Tom's head shaking faintly from side to side. It was nothing but a memory, but a memory that Blackstorm treasured. Perhaps it wasn't the one he treasured the most, but it was one he liked to replay in his head, over and over again. Neverwing... He couldn't help but wonder exactly what the other Tom was up to lately, how he was doing. If he was even still alive... It was hard to remember the last time Blackstorm had spoken to him.

Blackstorm closed his eyes, lifting his head and allowing the breeze to gently ruffle the fur around his neck. He'd always liked the cold for some reason.... And the snow. All of his siblings liked the snow - Especially Foxthorn, who would often roll some into a ball and throw it at them. He was... An odd one. Shaking his head, Blackstorm turned his thoughts back to Neverwing. It was so easy for him to get distracted lately. He continued walking until his gaze fell onto the boulder... And then onto the cat sitting beside it. Blackstorm's steps faltered and stopped completely, and his eyes widened in disbelief. "...Neverwing..?"

Having been downwind from Blackstorm, Neverwing was prepared for the other tom's arrival. He turned his head slightly to the right, looking over at Blackstorm through cool green eyes and a soft smile. "Blackstorm," He replied, not yet making a move to get up. His voice was a little stronger and confident. His eyes held a look of authority, like a leader or a medicine cat. "It's been a few moons I dare say." He murmured, rasping his tongue down a piece of fur that stuck up in an awkward way. Once he had finished fixing the rebellious tuft, he got up and shook the snow out of his long fur, kicking back his legs to dislodge some snow settled on his haunches. "I'm glad you still visit this spot. I might've frozen to death otherwise." He casually joked, smiling at the only tom he'd ever loved. Neverwing didn't quite jump on the subject he needed to talk about, waiting for Blackstorm to say something- anything- before he continued. His smile didn't fade, staying constant all the while. "How are your siblings? Is Snowstar still having troubles with Blazingstar?"
[Short reply, I'm falling asleep on the couch haha)
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:03 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Poppypaw shrugged,” yeah.”
“Oh well, but we can still catch some prey while we are away from camp!” Larkpaw said.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Oh well, but we can still catch some prey while we are away from camp!” Larkpaw said.
She nodded,” That’s true.” She meowed happily

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:15 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She nodded,” That’s true.” She meowed happily
“Let’s go than!” Larkpaw had forgotten about their failed aventure, and was bounding into the forest to catch some prey.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Let’s go than!” Larkpaw had forgotten about their failed aventure, and was bounding into the forest to catch some prey.
Poppypaw darted after Larkpaw laughing silently about the energy in Larkpaw she was so youthful and energetic, and made Poppypaw seem dull and lifeless.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Having been downwind from Blackstorm, Neverwing was prepared for the other tom's arrival. He turned his head slightly to the right, looking over at Blackstorm through cool green eyes and a soft smile. "Blackstorm," He replied, not yet making a move to get up. His voice was a little stronger and confident. His eyes held a look of authority, like a leader or a medicine cat. "It's been a few moons I dare say." He murmured, rasping his tongue down a piece of fur that stuck up in an awkward way. Once he had finished fixing the rebellious tuft, he got up and shook the snow out of his long fur, kicking back his legs to dislodge some snow settled on his haunches. "I'm glad you still visit this spot. I might've frozen to death otherwise." He casually joked, smiling at the only tom he'd ever loved. Neverwing didn't quite jump on the subject he needed to talk about, waiting for Blackstorm to say something- anything- before he continued. His smile didn't fade, staying constant all the while. "How are your siblings? Is Snowstar still having troubles with Blazingstar?"
[Short reply, I'm falling asleep on the couch haha)
At first Blackstorm's ears had flattened at how... Formal Neverwing seemed to be acting, but the black Tom just nodded as Neverwing spoke. "It's been too long." He mumbled, ears flicking faintly as he glanced around, straightening up slightly and shaking out his black fur. He nodded when Neverwing spoke again, looking over at the other Tom as he spoke again, whiskers twitching. A relieved smirk broke the mask on his face, shaking his head slightly at the joking tone and the smile Neverwing was offering him. "Well, we wouldn't want that," he mused. "But, yes, I do come here often," he sighed, tail flicking. His ears perked up when Neverwing spoke again, and the smile became a little more forced. "Mm, yeah. Drama, you know... It'll blow over soon. Anyway... They're all fine. Just as usual." He mused, shaking his head before taking a few steps forward. "Well, what about you? How have you been...?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 9th, 2018, 04:49 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Good.” That was the warrior’s only remark to Powdernose’s promise, his expression never changing, never softening, although it seemed like an appropriate time. Yet Stonegazer didn’t seem to care much what an appropriate time was - he was the type of cat to act kind of weird when it came to that sort of thing. It was irritating, almost, and sometimes he wondered if it would have been better to be raised in a more loving manner. Stonegazer had never been super affectionate - perhaps a little less serious, but he had always been kind of funny about showing his feelings for other cats. Maybe it was a weakness, and maybe it wasn’t. It was a little bit of both for him. Impossible to say which one it really was, though.

Before he could respond to Powdernose’s first question, the smaller tom had already asked another and was right there, next to him. So close that they were actually touching. So close that Stonegazer could have leaned his head down and he would have been right there - right beside it. For a minute, the normally stoic tom wasn’t sure what to do. His always-stony expression changed, flickering with confusion and concern, like he didn’t know how to react to this kind of thing. He wanted to jerk back - but that didn’t seem like the appropriate reaction at all.

He wanted to say something, but what, he didn’t know. After a few moments of this interaction, Stonegazer did something he normally didn’t do - he broke eye contact in order to look anywhere but directly at the younger warrior. ”To answer your questions, what we do is your choice - I left early on our outing, so you get to choose what we do. And as for my injuries, I didn’t get the worst of it.” He answered, a serene expression on his features as he continued to avoid eye contact.
powdernose's ears flicked as he thought of what to do. "well, we could go back to my secret place, but i guess we could go to another place i know? it's more hidden than the stump, actually. unless you want to just hunt for the rest of the day," he muttered the final phrase, clearly displeased with the option. crystallic eyes trailed the territory around them, seemingly searching for something. after a heartbeat or two, he shrugged and turned back to stonegazer.

"did anything... too terrible occur?" he cocked his head to the side, genuinely concerned about the battle's damage. even after stepping away from the other tom, powdernose remained close enough in order to watch over his wounds. his soft fur rustled in a breeze, but he ignored it in favor of gazing towards stonegazer. "i mean, anything long-lasting?" his tail twitched.

oblivious to stonegazer's sudden change in spirit, he carried on. "i should have contributed, i'm sorry. i was being immature." he dipped his head and chuckled awkwardly, eyes alight with nervousness. don't mess this up, powdernose, the tom thought, taking a deep breath.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:25 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose's ears flicked as he thought of what to do. "well, we could go back to my secret place, but i guess we could go to another place i know? it's more hidden than the stump, actually. unless you want to just hunt for the rest of the day," he muttered the final phrase, clearly displeased with the option. crystallic eyes trailed the territory around them, seemingly searching for something. after a heartbeat or two, he shrugged and turned back to stonegazer.

"did anything... too terrible occur?" he cocked his head to the side, genuinely concerned about the battle's damage. even after stepping away from the other tom, powdernose remained close enough in order to watch over his wounds. his soft fur rustled in a breeze, but he ignored it in favor of gazing towards stonegazer. "i mean, anything long-lasting?" his tail twitched.

oblivious to stonegazer's sudden change in spirit, he carried on. "i should have contributed, i'm sorry. i was being immature." he dipped his head and chuckled awkwardly, eyes alight with nervousness. don't mess this up, powdernose, the tom thought, taking a deep breath.
Hunting for the rest of the day was something Stonegazer would have been all-too-happy to do, which Powdernose should have known. The mere suggestion was enough to make the tom’s hues light up and he glanced at the younger warrior with a flicker of doubt crossing his expression. He knew Powdernose probably wouldn’t be too happy with that, and so, without a word, just shrugged a little. ”Wherever you think would be best.” It was just one day. Stonegazer couldn’t hunt anyways - he couldn’t really do any of the normal duties, except patrol, perhaps… but all the Clans were too busy taking care of their injured to even think of launching an attack right now.

He guessed some other, more healthy warriors were dealing with the patrolling of ThunderClan’s borders, and thankfully - thankfully - so far, there had been no mention of any type of attack. ”We had a lot of losses. The other Clans did as well, at least I think they did… but Snowstar should have had a better strategy planned out. Especially in this case. You have… no idea how hard it is to see clanmates dead or dying.” Powdernose didn’t look like the type of cat to have ever fought in a battle. In a way, Stonegazer envied him. He was living his life choosing to turn a blind eye to the darkness of battle, but he was happy.

He was… adorable, to be perfectly honest, and Stonegazer wished that he was that small and cute. He was battle-scarred, large, and had an energy that drove away most clanmates. Thank goodness this was one who was staying. Stonegazer did not have a need to be liked, but he did want at least a little bit of a bond with at least one clanmate. Just one cat. Was that too much to ask?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:37 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
At first Blackstorm's ears had flattened at how... Formal Neverwing seemed to be acting, but the black Tom just nodded as Neverwing spoke. "It's been too long." He mumbled, ears flicking faintly as he glanced around, straightening up slightly and shaking out his black fur. He nodded when Neverwing spoke again, looking over at the other Tom as he spoke again, whiskers twitching. A relieved smirk broke the mask on his face, shaking his head slightly at the joking tone and the smile Neverwing was offering him. "Well, we wouldn't want that," he mused. "But, yes, I do come here often," he sighed, tail flicking. His ears perked up when Neverwing spoke again, and the smile became a little more forced. "Mm, yeah. Drama, you know... It'll blow over soon. Anyway... They're all fine. Just as usual." He mused, shaking his head before taking a few steps forward. "Well, what about you? How have you been...?"
Neverwing flicked his ears in surprise as Blackstorm stepped forward, lifting a paw and shuffling back slightly. "I've been doing... fine," He said carefully, thinking over what he'd tell Blackstorm. He ran his tongue over his jaws before speaking again- his previously amused expression now serious. He twitched his ears in annoyance before beginning. "How I've been acting was a disgrace to my upbringing. I was cowardly and unsure of myself, and I was paranoid that someone would reveal my darker secrets." He looked Blackstorm right in the eyes, tensing up slightly. "I left because I thought a cat from WindClan would reveal that I had murdered the cat left on the WindClan border. I left because I wanted to encourage the mounting tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan and that disgusted me. I left because I was a murderer and a traitor and I couldn't stand the thought of being exiled by Snowstar herself in front of you and everyone I considered a friend." He lashed his tail in frustration. His shy and nervous demeanor was completely gone, and instead, there was a look of utter self-loathing in his gaze. He raised his head to look Blackstorm right in his eyes. "I want to return to ThunderClan. However, my intent is to be a better warrior and to actually take things serious between us." He paused and bent down to pluck a frost-covered dandelion from the frozen ground, the flower looking just as bright and beautiful as when it had bloomed. "You can reject me and I'll leave if you wish. But I'd like us to become mates, Blackstorm. You give me a reason to stay in ThunderClan, and a reason to abandon everything I learned in the Dusk Syndicate to become a better warrior." He hesitated, waiting for Blackstorm's response. Honestly, Neverwing had been preparing this speech ever since he stepped on ThunderClan soil. He wanted to come across strong and confident to Blackstorm, to show he'd taken his life and decided what to do with it. He wanted to be honest and blunt. But he hadn't planned to ask Blackstorm to be his mate; he hadn't planned it at all.

Last edited by rubinaito; February 10th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.