Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old March 10th, 2018, 02:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird smiled and gave a slight chuckle as she spoke about kits not falling from StarClan. "I know that, I don't even have clan blood, my mother was called Rose and my father was named Sparrow." He admitted as they kept walking, he then met her gaze. "Ever had kits, or a mate?" He then asked, he once had a crush, but now, he couldn't even ask this she-cat to be his mate, she had died before they had turned warriors. "Personally, maybe I would have one today, if she hadn't been killed by those Riverclanners..." He admitted, a small sigh escaping his maw as they padded through the territory.
She flicked her tail annoyed that question had to come up, but she wouldn’t admit it ofcourse,” Well, I had a mate at one point named Gorsefeather...a fox killed him about six moons ago. As for kits I had two kits named Jaypaw and Applepaw, but they died being mousebrained and sneaking off to have an adventure and tried to fight off a badger out of the safety of the clan territory, and I had a daughter named Fernpaw who became a rouge, I don’t know if she’s even alive.” She meowed pausing to prepare the lie she told her clan about the other kits,” and I had three kits but when they were 3 moons old they snuck off, you know how kits are doing mousebrainned things such as sneaking out of camp and all, well they managed to get far enough that the search patrol couldn’t find them and they gave up eventually. It was meerly a moon after my mate died which was two moons after Jaypaw and Applepaw died and three moons after Fernpaw abandoned the clans.” She meowed, everything was true except the part about the kittens who went missing, truthfully she abandoned them a moon after her mate died by the thunderpath, unknownst to her they were alive in Thunderclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail annoyed that question had to come up, but she wouldn’t admit it ofcourse,” Well, I had a mate at one point named Gorsefeather...a fox killed him about six moons ago. As for kits I had two kits named Jaypaw and Applepaw, but they died being mousebrained and sneaking off to have an adventure and tried to fight off a badger out of the safety of the clan territory, and I had a daughter named Fernpaw who became a rouge, I don’t know if she’s even alive.” She meowed pausing to prepare the lie she told her clan about the other kits,” and I had three kits but when they were 3 moons old they snuck off, you know how kits are doing mousebrainned things such as sneaking out of camp and all, well they managed to get far enough that the search patrol couldn’t find them and they gave up eventually. It was meerly a moon after my mate died which was two moons after Jaypaw and Applepaw died and three moons after Fernpaw abandoned the clans.” She meowed, everything was true except the part about the kittens who went missing, truthfully she abandoned them a moon after her mate died by the thunderpath, unknownst to her they were alive in Thunderclan.
Blackbird listened to her intently, but as she spoke about her kittens who went missing during the night... It somehow didn't make sense to him, queens cared so much about their kits that the slightest movement of their kits woke them up. "I'll be honest... But that last story barely makes sense, normally, a queen wakes up when she feels that one of her kits is missing, it's instincts, look, you can tell me the truth, after all, I'm pretty much always alone, so a secret is well kept when I'm told one, don't feel forced to tell me, I just know you aren't telling the truth." He admitted, placing his tail over her back. "I'm sorry for your mate and kits, though I'm not believing, not even in the slightest, the story about your last kits." The Thunderclanner mewed, he felt compassion towards the she-cat, he never had gotten the chance to raise kits. "I actually feel a bit jealous to know that you actually had kits... But in ThunderClan, no one has their eye on me, but I guess patience is something important for all of us, so I'm doing exactly that, waiting to meet the right she-cat." He added.

Last edited by Gone; March 10th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:50 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionstar wasn’t surprised by his answer. Powdernose never have been the one for gossip, as much as Passionstar knew. It must had been the talk everywhere. With Snowstar’s surprised resigning and whether or not Passionstar would do success as leader, or would he befall them and strand them? Passionstar didn’t like that type of talk. He was a challenging tom. Though, he felt not ready to run a clan, life was spontaneous. Now, he was leader. This was his clan. He depended on his warriors as they depended on them. He’d be darn if he left them stranded. Passionstar had chuckled at his friend’s response. “That sounds exactly like you.” Passionstar wasn’t into gossip either. Sometimes he was the last one to hear current events. The only true news he liked to hear was about battles or concerning the other clans. Upon Powdernose’s touch, Passionstar turned to his friend with a bright smile. Powdernose wasn’t only lazy, but he was a small tom, and had such a faint voice that Passionstar often had to strain his ears of lean down to hear him. Hearing the jab thrown his way, Passionstar puffed out his chest proudly, “Someone has to do it. If I didn’t, you’d be sleeping an entire century!” The leader let out an exasperated sigh, then gave a dramatic roll of his eyes. Where Powdernose was lazy, Passionstar made up in energy. One of Passionstar’s favorite activity was jumping from tree to tree. An activity less than appreciated by his other half. Supposed it was an opposites attract. Passionstar admitted, even with a lazy best friend, he wouldn’t change him for anyone in the world. “Ah, a walk does sound like something you need.” Passionstar purred, joking. He lifted himself up, shaking each limb to pump them up as if he was going running instead. “Tell me about it! I feel quite special, Friend - you’re taking me to one of your infamous place. Lucky me!” Powdernose was right. They did need to catch up. Passionstar knew they had a lot of things to talk about. Spending time with Powdernose was always a plus in his agenda. Affectionately, he cuffed his tail over the ears of the Siamese. “Lead the way, why don’tcha?”
[ changed to territory since i didn't have him stay in the den or clearing for very long ^^ ]

purring softly, powdernose stood and nodded. "alright, your majesty," he mewed, smirking mischievously. his movements were light as the tom slid from the warrior's den out into the clearing, glancing back at the warmth of his nest before padding forwards. i just wanted to sleep a little longer, powdernose thought with a pout. his fur fluffed up in the slightest as he walked through the clearing without stopping, easily slipping through the bustling clan and out into the territory. once outside, he shook out his pelt and sighed.
"hurry up, slowpoke!" he called teasingly, "we'll be elders by the time we get there!" powdernose snorted at his lame joke and began on his path again. trail, trail, ah-ha! there it is. he smiled and turned, trotting across the forest almost aimlessly. after he came across a large tree stump, the tom hopped upon it and plopped down. "here we are," he chuckled.
powdernose looked around with a saddened gaze, seeming wistful. he quickly shook it away, however, and replaced it with a kind expression. "so, mister leader, anything you want to speak of in particular?" the siamese spoke slyly, clearly trying to annoy his friend, which he did every time they were able to hang out.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:31 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
[ changed to territory since i didn't have him stay in the den or clearing for very long ^^ ]

purring softly, powdernose stood and nodded. "alright, your majesty," he mewed, smirking mischievously. his movements were light as the tom slid from the warrior's den out into the clearing, glancing back at the warmth of his nest before padding forwards. i just wanted to sleep a little longer, powdernose thought with a pout. his fur fluffed up in the slightest as he walked through the clearing without stopping, easily slipping through the bustling clan and out into the territory. once outside, he shook out his pelt and sighed.
"hurry up, slowpoke!" he called teasingly, "we'll be elders by the time we get there!" powdernose snorted at his lame joke and began on his path again. trail, trail, ah-ha! there it is. he smiled and turned, trotting across the forest almost aimlessly. after he came across a large tree stump, the tom hopped upon it and plopped down. "here we are," he chuckled.
powdernose looked around with a saddened gaze, seeming wistful. he quickly shook it away, however, and replaced it with a kind expression. "so, mister leader, anything you want to speak of in particular?" the siamese spoke slyly, clearly trying to annoy his friend, which he did every time they were able to hang out.
Your majesty? The uttered words from his friend made Passionstar shake his head, although he knew it was given in a joking manner. Passionstar trailed alongside Powdernose. Every cat they passed, he gave them a friendly smile and dip of his head to acknowledge them. Whereas Powdernose was focused on getting to their destination, Passionstar didn’t want to appear rude and just pass up his clan mates. Supposedly, they wanted to know how he felt. Maybe they wanted to talk to their newest leader. All thoughts rid his head when Powdernose called him a “slow poke”. This made Passionstar freeze up - him? A slow poke? Hah! That must had been a way that Powdernose tried to get under his fur. Passionstar took longer strides so that he could pad alongside his friend. “Slow poke? You have no right to say such. At how much lazing you do around here, you might as well be considered an elder,” Truth be told, Passionstar didn’t understand how could Powdernose do such. Just lazing around and wasting a full day. Wasting his life away. Usually, Passionstar would force his best friend to tag along with him - whatever it might be. A run, hunt, patrol, battle practice - anything to keep Powdernose from sleeping all the time.
When they reached a tree stump, Passionstar observed the surroundings. The tree stump was large. The main thought that crossed his mind; What kind of tree was this? Passionstar had a profound love for nature. He liked to observe how life worked, as a biologist would. His thoughts were dissipated when Powdernose was settled on top of the stump, drawing his attention of his words. Passionstar used two paws to touch the tree stump, giving Powdernose a curious glance before he swiftly leapt on top the stump. Passionstar took his time to circle the stump before he plopped down in a satisfied position. “I wouldn’t even know where to began, if I’m honest.” Passionstar spoke. There was plenty he wanted to talk about, to catch up with. Albeit, Powdernose’s earlier question about the coming Deputy was something he needed advice. He wished that picking a deputy wasn’t so stressful. He wished it was easy but the constant thought of it dragged him down so he tried to forget about it. “Maybe I’m still a bit questioning my duties. I know I have to choose a deputy soon...I just don’t know how to go about it.” Passionstar huffed. Choosing a deputy wasn’t just for him, but the entire clan. He was choosing for his clan. His decisions affects the clan. And, that dawned him the worst. “You think you could give me some...oh, I don’t know...advice, maybe?” Speaking to a cat that he knew he could trust their judgement possibly could alleviate his worries on the future of his clan. “My decisions affects the entire clan now. I don’t want to ever do wrong by them, you know what I mean?” Passionstar never had much confidence in himself, even if he joked to be. However, he did have powerful confidence in Thunderclan. He just wished he trusted his judgement a lot more.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:49 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:

Your majesty? The uttered words from his friend made Passionstar shake his head, although he knew it was given in a joking manner. Passionstar trailed alongside Powdernose. Every cat they passed, he gave them a friendly smile and dip of his head to acknowledge them. Whereas Powdernose was focused on getting to their destination, Passionstar didn’t want to appear rude and just pass up his clan mates. Supposedly, they wanted to know how he felt. Maybe they wanted to talk to their newest leader. All thoughts rid his head when Powdernose called him a “slow poke”. This made Passionstar freeze up - him? A slow poke? Hah! That must had been a way that Powdernose tried to get under his fur. Passionstar took longer strides so that he could pad alongside his friend. “Slow poke? You have no right to say such. At how much lazing you do around here, you might as well be considered an elder,” Truth be told, Passionstar didn’t understand how could Powdernose do such. Just lazing around and wasting a full day. Wasting his life away. Usually, Passionstar would force his best friend to tag along with him - whatever it might be. A run, hunt, patrol, battle practice - anything to keep Powdernose from sleeping all the time.
When they reached a tree stump, Passionstar observed the surroundings. The tree stump was large. The main thought that crossed his mind; What kind of tree was this? Passionstar had a profound love for nature. He liked to observe how life worked, as a biologist would. His thoughts were dissipated when Powdernose was settled on top of the stump, drawing his attention of his words. Passionstar used two paws to touch the tree stump, giving Powdernose a curious glance before he swiftly leapt on top the stump. Passionstar took his time to circle the stump before he plopped down in a satisfied position. “I wouldn’t even know where to began, if I’m honest.” Passionstar spoke. There was plenty he wanted to talk about, to catch up with. Albeit, Powdernose’s earlier question about the coming Deputy was something he needed advice. He wished that picking a deputy wasn’t so stressful. He wished it was easy but the constant thought of it dragged him down so he tried to forget about it. “Maybe I’m still a bit questioning my duties. I know I have to choose a deputy soon...I just don’t know how to go about it.” Passionstar huffed. Choosing a deputy wasn’t just for him, but the entire clan. He was choosing for his clan. His decisions affects the clan. And, that dawned him the worst. “You think you could give me some...oh, I don’t know...advice, maybe?” Speaking to a cat that he knew he could trust their judgement possibly could alleviate his worries on the future of his clan. “My decisions affects the entire clan now. I don’t want to ever do wrong by them, you know what I mean?” Passionstar never had much confidence in himself, even if he joked to be. However, he did have powerful confidence in Thunderclan. He just wished he trusted his judgement a lot more.
he snorted.
"at least i'm not a big ball of energy all the time. i'd rather save up energy than waste it." powdernose rolled his eyes in a mocking way to what passionstar had done earlier. wow, he certainly missed this. passionstar's duties had always gotten in the way of them speaking together as they once did, but now that they had a chance, it felt great. amazing, even. his eyes brightened as he gazed upon his friend, an expression of love on his face. the love you would hold for a dear friend, or that of a family member.
the love that was the strongest.
once he was asked the question, powdernose immediately snorted. "advice, from me? have you gone mad?" he said jokingly, a mewl of laughter escaping him. "of course i can try to help you. though i may not be the best, obviously." straightening his back, powdernose wracked his mind for anything to say.
"in a deputy, you must look for someone who you can put all of your trust within. you must be certain that they will do what is best for the clan, even at their worst moments. the deputy will have their flaws, as nobody is perfect, yet they will still be the best that they can be as those mistakes are seen." powdernose paused for a moment, tilting his head to the side. "you cannot believe that they are a right choice. as you said, it will deeply effect the clan, so the choice you make must be one that you feel is correct. the choice must come from your heart, as some would say. it would be wise to not choose someone just because they hunt the best, fight the best, or are the most ambitious. you are the leader now, so only you will know who is the best option to stand by your side as deputy." powdernose ended his words with a nod, rather proud of what he managed to think of.

Last edited by lio; March 11th, 2018 at 03:49 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
he snorted.
"at least i'm not a big ball of energy all the time. i'd rather save up energy than waste it." powdernose rolled his eyes in a mocking way to what passionstar had done earlier. wow, he certainly missed this. passionstar's duties had always gotten in the way of them speaking together as they once did, but now that they had a chance, it felt great. amazing, even. his eyes brightened as he gazed upon his friend, an expression of love on his face. the love you would hold for a dear friend, or that of a family member.
the love that was the strongest.
once he was asked the question, powdernose immediately snorted. "advice, from me? have you gone mad?" he said jokingly, a mewl of laughter escaping him. "of course i can try to help you. though i may not be the best, obviously." straightening his back, powdernose wracked his mind for anything to say.
"in a deputy, you must look for someone who you can put all of your trust within. you must be certain that they will do what is best for the clan, even at their worst moments. the deputy will have their flaws, as nobody is perfect, yet they will still be the best that they can be as those mistakes are seen." powdernose paused for a moment, tilting his head to the side. "you cannot believe that they are a right choice. as you said, it will deeply effect the clan, so the choice you make must be one that you feel is correct. the choice must come from your heart, as some would say. it would be wise to not choose someone just because they hunt the best, fight the best, or are the most ambitious. you are the leader now, so only you will know who is the best option to stand by your side as deputy." powdernose ended his words with a nod, rather proud of what he managed to think of.
Typical of what Powdernose would say. Saving up energy. That thought was ridiculous because Passionstar wasn’t a stationary cat. He hardly liked to stay in one spot to sit, let alone sleep. Perhaps, he was a bit energetic. Even as a kit. “We have to do something to change that, don’t you agree?” Passionstar hummed, purposely bumping into his old friend, exchanging a look of endearment. Sometimes Passionstar wondered if they actually were brothers and that Powdernose got lost in another litter. It was crazy to think, but it was something he wanted to believe. Even if they weren’t from the same litter, they always had been like brothers. His duties as a deputy hindered him from seeing his good friends. Now, that he was leader, he didn’t want to shove his close friends aside when he loved them dearly. He didn’t think Powdernose would forgive him for neglecting him in a way, but so far Powdernose didn’t push towards that issue. Like old times, they joked and played around as many times as before without any note of hostility thrown his way.
Now, settled onto the stump of a tree, Passionstar asked Powdernose for advice. “Apparently I lost all my sanity.” Passionstar threw back, softly. A little joking, but he was serious. Being a new leader, he had to get used to all this which he was very unprepared for. Then again, it was an honor to be the new leader. Passionstar knew he would have his ups and downs, but every leader did and he was no exception. Passionstar listened to Powdernose speak his mind. Nodding along occasionally as he soaked in the advice. After Powdernose had finished, Passionstar was quiet for a moment. The main feature he wanted in a deputy was trust. Passionstar wanted to trust them. Not just a casual trust, but a I-trust-you-with-my-life type of trust. Believe it or not, Passionstar did not have trust for many cats. Saved for family and friends. His warriors, he knew he could count on them. Yet counting on someone was different than trusting them. Warriors were loyal to their clan. So, obviously Passionstar had no problem with counting on his warriors who were so passionate about their residence. “Hmm,” Passionstar thought aloud. His whiskers twitched, and glanced briefly towards the tom beside him. He knew every deputy had their flaws. He was an exemplar of such with his impulsive and fierce nature. Or, the fact that he was a bit clumsy and skittish. Especially with the motives to never sit and lounge around long enough to keep a conversation going because he was always on the constant move. Especially his love for fighting or adventuring... Powdernose was his opposite but their friendship clicked more than any other he ever seen. Without a doubt, Passionstar trusted Powdernose with all his heart. Like he trusted his mother. He trusted Powdernose more than he trusted his own biological brother! - that was saying a lot! The sudden thought occurred, causing Passionstar to leap up from his spot, “Eureka!” He exclaimed, jumping off the stump and energetically running around in circles before he ceased his excitement and used two paws to level himself in front of Powdernose with the widest grin on his face. “Call me rash, but I think I found the perfect Deputy!” Powdernose had his flaws. He was quite the lazy feline, but that mattered little to Passionstar because he knew he could trust Powdernose. Who else was more perfect for the spot? They balanced each other out, and besides the new position could mean Powdernose wasn’t wasting energy because he was going to help Thunderclan prosper, even if Passionstar had to force him himself. “You could be my Deputy!” The tom’s dominant green eyes sparkled, but they melted with the golden reflection truly only seen when he was excited at the most.

Old March 11th, 2018, 02:51 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:

Typical of what Powdernose would say. Saving up energy. That thought was ridiculous because Passionstar wasn’t a stationary cat. He hardly liked to stay in one spot to sit, let alone sleep. Perhaps, he was a bit energetic. Even as a kit. “We have to do something to change that, don’t you agree?” Passionstar hummed, purposely bumping into his old friend, exchanging a look of endearment. Sometimes Passionstar wondered if they actually were brothers and that Powdernose got lost in another litter. It was crazy to think, but it was something he wanted to believe. Even if they weren’t from the same litter, they always had been like brothers. His duties as a deputy hindered him from seeing his good friends. Now, that he was leader, he didn’t want to shove his close friends aside when he loved them dearly. He didn’t think Powdernose would forgive him for neglecting him in a way, but so far Powdernose didn’t push towards that issue. Like old times, they joked and played around as many times as before without any note of hostility thrown his way.
Now, settled onto the stump of a tree, Passionstar asked Powdernose for advice. “Apparently I lost all my sanity.” Passionstar threw back, softly. A little joking, but he was serious. Being a new leader, he had to get used to all this which he was very unprepared for. Then again, it was an honor to be the new leader. Passionstar knew he would have his ups and downs, but every leader did and he was no exception. Passionstar listened to Powdernose speak his mind. Nodding along occasionally as he soaked in the advice. After Powdernose had finished, Passionstar was quiet for a moment. The main feature he wanted in a deputy was trust. Passionstar wanted to trust them. Not just a casual trust, but a I-trust-you-with-my-life type of trust. Believe it or not, Passionstar did not have trust for many cats. Saved for family and friends. His warriors, he knew he could count on them. Yet counting on someone was different than trusting them. Warriors were loyal to their clan. So, obviously Passionstar had no problem with counting on his warriors who were so passionate about their residence. “Hmm,” Passionstar thought aloud. His whiskers twitched, and glanced briefly towards the tom beside him. He knew every deputy had their flaws. He was an exemplar of such with his impulsive and fierce nature. Or, the fact that he was a bit clumsy and skittish. Especially with the motives to never sit and lounge around long enough to keep a conversation going because he was always on the constant move. Especially his love for fighting or adventuring... Powdernose was his opposite but their friendship clicked more than any other he ever seen. Without a doubt, Passionstar trusted Powdernose with all his heart. Like he trusted his mother. He trusted Powdernose more than he trusted his own biological brother! - that was saying a lot! The sudden thought occurred, causing Passionstar to leap up from his spot, “Eureka!” He exclaimed, jumping off the stump and energetically running around in circles before he ceased his excitement and used two paws to level himself in front of Powdernose with the widest grin on his face. “Call me rash, but I think I found the perfect Deputy!” Powdernose had his flaws. He was quite the lazy feline, but that mattered little to Passionstar because he knew he could trust Powdernose. Who else was more perfect for the spot? They balanced each other out, and besides the new position could mean Powdernose wasn’t wasting energy because he was going to help Thunderclan prosper, even if Passionstar had to force him himself. “You could be my Deputy!” The tom’s dominant green eyes sparkled, but they melted with the golden reflection truly only seen when he was excited at the most.

powdernose watched his friend closely, his eyes swirling with many shades of blue. he twitched his nose, just beginning to relax before passionstar was a bursting ball of energy once again. i swear, one day he is going to end up exploding from all this energy. the tom shook his head fondly, his eyes closed. once he opened them again, powdernose squeaked with surprise, passionstar now only a few paw-lengths away from his face. "alright, who d--" he froze.
wait, what? his eyes widened remarkably, the scleras fully visible. "me? but i'm far from being a good deputy! i'm lazy, irresponsible, and a coward! why me? you certainly cannot be serious," the tom exclaimed, tripping over his words. powdernose's tail sweeped up with a large curl of surprise, his ears flattened and fur fluffed up. he desperately searched passionstar's gaze for any hint of humor, yet he found none within the gleaming irises.
he calmed down slightly, his whiskers twitching. "you-- you're actually serious, aren't you?" powdernose asked, his voice quieter than usual. "are you sure? or is it just because i'm your friend?" his paws were drawn closer to his body. i'm honored, but is it the right choice? as he thought of all the possible pros and cons of him being the deputy, powdernose's eyes swarmed with many emotions. fear, excitement, pride, and anxiety, all mixed into one.
was he really passionstar's best choice?
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
powdernose watched his friend closely, his eyes swirling with many shades of blue. he twitched his nose, just beginning to relax before passionstar was a bursting ball of energy once again. i swear, one day he is going to end up exploding from all this energy. the tom shook his head fondly, his eyes closed. once he opened them again, powdernose squeaked with surprise, passionstar now only a few paw-lengths away from his face. "alright, who d--" he froze.
wait, what? his eyes widened remarkably, the scleras fully visible. "me? but i'm far from being a good deputy! i'm lazy, irresponsible, and a coward! why me? you certainly cannot be serious," the tom exclaimed, tripping over his words. powdernose's tail sweeped up with a large curl of surprise, his ears flattened and fur fluffed up. he desperately searched passionstar's gaze for any hint of humor, yet he found none within the gleaming irises.
he calmed down slightly, his whiskers twitching. "you-- you're actually serious, aren't you?" powdernose asked, his voice quieter than usual. "are you sure? or is it just because i'm your friend?" his paws were drawn closer to his body. i'm honored, but is it the right choice? as he thought of all the possible pros and cons of him being the deputy, powdernose's eyes swarmed with many emotions. fear, excitement, pride, and anxiety, all mixed into one.
was he really passionstar's best choice?
“Powdernose, you only are what you allow yourself to think you are,” Passionstar tells him. He felt so confident in his choice. As confident as he felt when he discussed his problems to the Stars. All humor was lost. Replaced by seriousness and cheerfulness because he thought Powdernose would be happy about his decision. “You lack so much faith in yourself. Come on! You and I both know you hold so much potential!” One part of Passionstar could understand Powdernose’s questioning disbeliefs. Why in the world would Passionstar choose a tom too lazy to do anything? It wasn’t like Powdernose was a lost cause. Passionstar had a knack for keeping any feline on their paws, including Powdernose. Upon being asked if he was serious, Passionstar nodded heavily, “As serious as deathberries can kill you.” Passionstar didn’t even blink. He continued to stare into Powdernose’s uncertain irises as fierce as he could. When asked if he was only doing it because they were friends, Passionstar had snorted. Did he really just ask them that? “Don’t be such a mousebrain. I’m choosing you because I trust you. Most importantly, I need someone I can trust. Let’s put aside your coward ness, your laziness, your irresponsibilities - let’s cast that all aside and for a moment believe they don’t exist. I trust you. That’s all you need to understand.” Even if they weren’t friends, and Passionstar found him to be trustworthy, he’d still be asked for the position. He knew Powdernose wasn’t the bravest cat, or the most fierce one, or even the most active one but that didn’t deter Passionstar from choosing who he wanted to be by his side. He’s been close friends with this Tom since they were kits! He knew Powdernose had strengths as much as he had weaknesses. They just...weren’t discovered yet. “Give it a chance, Lazy-bones,” Passionstar piped, using his nose to affectionately bump into his shoulder. “Who knows? Maybe being deputy will open a bright field of responsibilities. You did say that energy shouldn’t be wasted - and now your energy won’t be wasted because I’ll make sure to keep you dancing on your paws.” He paused to chuckle at the devious thought. Then, he added, “Listen, Powdernose. I know you think I’m insane for wanting you to be my Deputy - and probably, I am. But, that’s fine. Let me be insane, then. But you’re limiting yourself to think you’re all those foolish things. I see more in you, and I know you see more. But, I’m not gonna force you to take on the position. It is a big responsibility. Just give it a chance, and if you don’t like it, then I won’t hold anything against you.” Passionstar spoke, sincerely. He kept an even gaze towards his friend, his paws unmoving on the bark of the stump. His tail curled inwardly, anxiousnly waiting for Powdernose to speak

Old March 11th, 2018, 04:16 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:

“Powdernose, you only are what you allow yourself to think you are,” Passionstar tells him. He felt so confident in his choice. As confident as he felt when he discussed his problems to the Stars. All humor was lost. Replaced by seriousness and cheerfulness because he thought Powdernose would be happy about his decision. “You lack so much faith in yourself. Come on! You and I both know you hold so much potential!” One part of Passionstar could understand Powdernose’s questioning disbeliefs. Why in the world would Passionstar choose a tom too lazy to do anything? It wasn’t like Powdernose was a lost cause. Passionstar had a knack for keeping any feline on their paws, including Powdernose. Upon being asked if he was serious, Passionstar nodded heavily, “As serious as deathberries can kill you.” Passionstar didn’t even blink. He continued to stare into Powdernose’s uncertain irises as fierce as he could. When asked if he was only doing it because they were friends, Passionstar had snorted. Did he really just ask them that? “Don’t be such a mousebrain. I’m choosing you because I trust you. Most importantly, I need someone I can trust. Let’s put aside your coward ness, your laziness, your irresponsibilities - let’s cast that all aside and for a moment believe they don’t exist. I trust you. That’s all you need to understand.” Even if they weren’t friends, and Passionstar found him to be trustworthy, he’d still be asked for the position. He knew Powdernose wasn’t the bravest cat, or the most fierce one, or even the most active one but that didn’t deter Passionstar from choosing who he wanted to be by his side. He’s been close friends with this Tom since they were kits! He knew Powdernose had strengths as much as he had weaknesses. They just...weren’t discovered yet. “Give it a chance, Lazy-bones,” Passionstar piped, using his nose to affectionately bump into his shoulder. “Who knows? Maybe being deputy will open a bright field of responsibilities. You did say that energy shouldn’t be wasted - and now your energy won’t be wasted because I’ll make sure to keep you dancing on your paws.” He paused to chuckle at the devious thought. Then, he added, “Listen, Powdernose. I know you think I’m insane for wanting you to be my Deputy - and probably, I am. But, that’s fine. Let me be insane, then. But you’re limiting yourself to think you’re all those foolish things. I see more in you, and I know you see more. But, I’m not gonna force you to take on the position. It is a big responsibility. Just give it a chance, and if you don’t like it, then I won’t hold anything against you.” Passionstar spoke, sincerely. He kept an even gaze towards his friend, his paws unmoving on the bark of the stump. His tail curled inwardly, anxiousnly waiting for Powdernose to speak

he stayed quiet for many moments, his eyes cast towards his paws. it is a large responsibility, but i'm sure i can handle, right? powdernose had dealt with many different problems before, even if he chose a more childish way of doing so. but this was his friend, who had stood by his side, forgetting their differences and ignoring the fact that powdernose had no true family. and he was okay with that, because his clan was his family. a soft smile made it's way to his face, his ears raising from where they had remained flat against his head.
after a few more doubtful thoughts, powdernose reached his conclusion. "alright, i accept your decision to make me the new deputy. although i'm rather terrified, i am honored that you have chosen me. thank you, your majesty," even through all the seriousness, he would always find a way to poke fun at his friend. before passionstar had become the deputy, powdernose had never skipped a single day without calling the tom some sort of strange nickname. that was just how their friendship went.
i guess i'm pretty lucky to have such a great friend, he thought, chuckling to himself. "when will the naming ceremony be? i gotta make sure i have all the sleep that i can get before you begin dragging me out of my nest every day." he snorted and raised his paw, poking passionstar's nose. "i would suggest that we could stay out and stargaze, but right now, i'm pretty certain that the clan would like to know how the new leader is doing. unless you want to put off your duties for a little while longer." powdernose tilted his head to the side, his eyes playful as he gazed towards the thunderclan leader. of course, he was only half joking, knowing how passionstar would rather keep moving than slack off.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:43 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Flintheart decided that it would be best not to interfere on the youth’s personal past about her mother, but it did make him wonder - what happened to her mother? She might have died in battle or maybe because of something else, but it was rather rude to assume such things, so he moved on with their lesson. “Good.” The tall tomcat said with a gentle nod, “With all the chaos that’s been within the clans lately, you should be old enough to know what I’m talking about, it is important to show which side you are on and who is the truly loyal felines among you.” The warrior was never one to break any rules, even since he was old enough to walk he had always worked himself hard to get where he was today, which reminded him that Thunderclan’s new deputy would be chosen soon. Back when he was still mentoring Ebonystrike, the Burmilla had seen Passionblaze be named the next deputy and now he was receiving his nine lives at the Starcave. Jealousy had run through him back then, wanting to be in Passionblaze’s position, but maybe now he would get a second chance at going further in life. It was at that time he realized that he had spaced off in these thoughts, leaving the air silent between Sparrowpaw and him. “Ah, my apologies for growing quiet. As you grow older, you tend to lose yourself in memories of your past now and then. Enjoy your youth while you still have it.” Flintheart said with a soft shake of his head before continuing on, “The second rule is rather simple - don’t trespass or hunt in another clan’s land. This is important to remember when I take you out to the borders later this moon, stay close to me so you don’t wander off into a neighboring territory. Understand?”
Sparrowpaw smiled and nodded. "I have known that since I was very young... my foster mother made sure it was the first thing she told me about." She purred in amusement. "I think even the youngest, most inexperienced apprentice would know it..." she glanced up at Flintheart before looking down at her paws. "Uh... I'm not insulting your lesson, Flintheart... sorry if it seemed that way. I understand your need to tell me everything, even if I already know it..." her tail tip flicked as she spoke. She hoped she hadn't insulted her mentor in some way. It was very likely she had not, but even the slightest possibility of her appearing disrespectful made her nervous.
She wanted to be the best warrior she could be, following the Warrior Code precisely and helping out with her Clan's work.

♡ character page wip ♡