Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old June 28th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Thumbs up Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Really? You’ll help me!?” He hopped in excitement, even though he knew he would never be able to hunt. “I can show you how to fight!” He licked HydrangeaSpirits face, purring.
Hydrangeaspirit laughed as the tom hopped about. “Of course I will,” she replied earnestly. That’s what you’d do in a group, you help each other out. When the warrior licked her, she dipped her head, embarrassed. “Thank you, Stonepelt.” She paused, the name still feeling odd on her tongue, causing her to venture slightly out of her shell with her next question. ”May I call you Stone? The names here are just... a bit weird to me. I’m not used to this whole ‘prefix-suffix’ thing. Names aren’t like that from where I come from.”

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:23 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Hydrangeaspirit laughed as the tom hopped about. “Of course I will,” she replied earnestly. That’s what you’d do in a group, you help each other out. When the warrior licked her, she dipped her head, embarrassed. “Thank you, Stonepelt.” She paused, the name still feeling odd on her tongue, causing her to venture slightly out of her shell with her next question. ”May I call you Stone? The names here are just... a bit weird to me. I’m not used to this whole ‘prefix-suffix’ thing. Names aren’t like that from where I come from.”
“Uhh, Yeah sure! What can I call you?” He mewed, Flicking the tip of his tail.
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
“Uhh, Yeah sure! What can I call you?” He mewed, Flicking the tip of his tail.
”Hydrangea is fine,” she answered with another gentle smile. “It’s what my name was before I joined Thunderclan. Though I guess you can call my Hy, if you’d like. That’s what my mother called me.” Her mother- what a sweet molly Hydrangea’s mother had been. The two shared a special bond, one she’d like to think was more than the one between a typical mom and daughter. Part of the reason was that they were the only family each other had in the group- the molly had no littermates, and never knew her father. The other part was that her mother had been the one the white she-cat always went to for advice. To her, no one’s words could ever compare to her mother’s advice.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:32 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
”Hydrangea is fine,” she answered with another gentle smile. “It’s what my name was before I joined Thunderclan. Though I guess you can call my Hy, if you’d like. That’s what my mother called me.” Her mother- what a sweet molly Hydrangea’s mother had been. The two shared a special bond, one she’d like to think was more than the one between a typical mom and daughter. Part of the reason was that they were the only family each other had in the group- the molly had no littermates, and never knew her father. The other part was that her mother had been the one the white she-cat always went to for advice. To her, no one’s words could ever compare to her mother’s advice.
“Who was your mother, Hy?” He meowed cocking his head at the Molly. “What was her name?”
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
“Who was your mother, Hy?” He meowed cocking his head at the Molly. “What was her name?”
He was the first to ask her such questions about her past; the rest of the clan seemed more interested in avoiding her than getting to know her. “Her name was Spirit,” Hydrangea almost hummed the words, a smile on her maw that was always present when speaking of her mother. “And let me tell you, she did have quite the spirit.” Her mother had been lively, so very different from Hydrangeaspirit. But despite her vivacious energy, she had also been wise and even secretive- proven by her ability to keep Hy’s father’s identity a secret. “My grandmother- her mother- named her Spirit because of her white coat like mine. Like a cat’s spirit after death.”

|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:45 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Stormpelt ]

Making his way through the territory, Orchidpatch couldn't help but trip over some of the undergrowth and tree root. His large paws caused him to stumble every now and then during his walk, the thundering of the tom's approach was hear by the scurrying squirrels and fleeing birds. The tortoiseshell blushed in embarrassment as he reached the area that he had been visiting since he was reunited with Timber. His orbs glanced around the area, a silent hope that perhaps she hadn't heard his clumsiness. Despite knowing the territory quite well by now, he still had difficultly getting through the cramped forest without tripping over something. The warrior felt like the trees and bushes were closing in on him sometimes and felt as thought he just didn't... fit.

Shaking his head, the tom set down a squirrel. Since he and Timber had been reunited after moons of her going missing, they had agreed to meet around here. Orchidpatch was always excited for when he can visit his closest friend. He had missed her everyday when she was gone, and he felt as tough they haven't spent nearly enough time together to make up for those moons. He also had started to bring her some fresh-kill, just in case she was struggling with getting food for herself. Orchidpatch honestly didn't know what she does when they aren't together and feared that she might not be getting enough food or something.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:48 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
He was the first to ask her such questions about her past; the rest of the clan seemed more interested in avoiding her than getting to know her. “Her name was Spirit,” Hydrangea almost hummed the words, a smile on her maw that was always present when speaking of her mother. “And let me tell you, she did have quite the spirit.” Her mother had been lively, so very different from Hydrangeaspirit. But despite her vivacious energy, she had also been wise and even secretive- proven by her ability to keep Hy’s father’s identity a secret. “My grandmother- her mother- named her Spirit because of her white coat like mine. Like a cat’s spirit after death.”
“She sounds great.” He meowed, purring and smiling, “Like you.” He mumbled under his breath.
Old June 28th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
“She sounds great.” He meowed, purring and smiling, “Like you.” He mumbled under his breath.
Hydrangeaspirit’s pelt heated at the compliment. She chose not to directly respond to that part of what Stonepelt said. “Thank you, she was.” The molly decided to change subjects- she was shy and flustered when it came to compliments. “Do you have any siblings?”

|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2018, 01:41 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Hydrangeaspirit’s pelt heated at the compliment. She chose not to directly respond to that part of what Stonepelt said. “Thank you, she was.” The molly decided to change subjects- she was shy and flustered when it came to compliments. “Do you have any siblings?”
“Uhh, no. Most cats don’t really wanna hang out with me though.” He meowed, still trying to stay happy
Old June 28th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
“Uhh, no. Most cats don’t really wanna hang out with me though.” He meowed, still trying to stay happy
Hydrangeaspirit paused, her steps faultering as she looked the tom over, wondering what about him would set others off enough to avoid him. Shaking her head, she couldn’t find anything. “I don’t see why,” she spoke softly. “You’ve been nothing but kind to me. Are the cat’s here just distant? I thought they avoided me because I’m an outsider, but if they’re avoiding you, too...” It seemed to be the only logical explanation as to why the rest of the clan would stay away from such a kind-hearted cat who’d lived with them his whole life.

|Character Site|