Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM

Old December 10th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxblaze View Post
A she-cat not of Thunderclan lay on some moss before crying of pain. She was pregnant and had no clan and was stuck there, not being able to move any farther. Once or twice she meowed for help, but she understood it was no use. This rouge was going to die here with her unborn kits. She sniffed the air and it smelt of cats that she did not know and once again she screamed, hoping that they would find her and help her clean her wounds. She took one long breath and lay her head down, excepting her cruel fate.
Moonfeather walked through Thunderclan territory. He stopped when he scented a cat in pain. The tom made his way over to the injured molly. "Are you alright?" he asked, panic flooding him. "Do you need some help?" he added. Moonfeather felt his body shudder.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 10th, 2018, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Moonfeather walked through Thunderclan territory. He stopped when he scented a cat in pain. The tom made his way over to the injured molly. "Are you alright?" he asked, panic flooding him. "Do you need some help?" he added. Moonfeather felt his body shudder.

The rouge looked up at him. "I think somethings wrong with my k-kits..." She paused, barely lifting her head. "I got attacked on my way to my den." She sniffed him, quickly realizing he was a clan cat and started to try and move away from him.
Old December 10th, 2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
The rouge looked up at him. "I think somethings wrong with my k-kits..." She paused, barely lifting her head. "I got attacked on my way to my den." She sniffed him, quickly realizing he was a clan cat and started to try and move away from him.
"Were they clan cats or outsiders?" he asked. Moonfeather hoped it wasn't a clan cat. "Don't move. You'llmake things worse." he added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

"Were they clan cats or outsiders?" he asked. Moonfeather hoped it wasn't a clan cat. "Don't move. You'llmake things worse." he added.
"O-outsiders." The rouge coughed, laying her head back down. "W-will you get help? Please, I don't want to lose my kits!"
Old December 12th, 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
"O-outsiders." The rouge coughed, laying her head back down. "W-will you get help? Please, I don't want to lose my kits!"
"I don't think I would make it in time. I know a few things." he meowed. Moonfeather wouldn't let those kits die. He knew they didn't deserve it.

Old December 14th, 2018, 11:11 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
needlycry was terrible when it came to emotions, there was no hiding that. it was rare that she got upset, or cried, ect. she wasnt the best to give advice or be that shoulder to cry on, most of the time it actually made her uncomfortable. but with blueberry.. she couldnt help but feel empathetic. she couldnt help but speak in a softer tone, she couldnt help but care. and that was all so new. usually she didnt, she wouldnt feel the need to comfort someone if they were crying, it just wasnt her thing. but seeing blueberrytuft made something fire up in her, it made her want to be at her side in an instant and ask whats wrong, if shes okay, to let her cry it out if she needed to. it really was strange how she..brought that softer side out of her, but maybe it was a good thing. she knew blue was upset, by how tense her frame was or just her voice alone, no longer shy and bubbly with a smile to it, but tense. uncomfortable. shaking. it made her worry. how long had she been out here alone with her thoughts? how many pawsteps had it been till she was going to be at her breaking point? had this been going on..longer then just today? "blueberry," she mewed again, trying to gain her complete attention, taking a step forward when she started to back away. was that shame in her eyes? needles heart wanted to break at that. "are you okay? is..is anything wrong? i.." she wasnt good at this, not at all. but she was trying, all for her blueberry.

She was trying to help needle, what good was she doing by letting her see this mess? She was supposed to be strong, she was supposed to take care of needle; what was this? The mixed Somali took an uneasy breath and tried her best to calm herself down, sweeping her tail along her heels and stirring the dirt behind her trying to distract herself. Breathe. ‘ ‘ needle... ‘ ‘ she paused to draw in another shaky breath before gaining the courage to look back up at the jet black she cat. She knew needle was concerned, it wasn’t hard to tell with all things considered, the way she seemed almost lost for words, looming close and keeping herself as calm as she could. Although she could calm herself down perfectly fine the fact in itself that she was trying made her heart swell. Needlecry could feel empathy for someone, the next step was to expand that. She brushed the thought out of her mind before jerking back into reality, wiping a paw underneath her eyes. ‘ ‘ n- no... ‘ ‘ she began taking another shaky breath and adjusting to face her now. Divert the attention. truthfully it didn’t take much for blueberry to calm down, it only took her a span of 45 seconds to a minute, and than she was good until the next night, but somehow needle just seemed to be trumping her thoughts. The gentleness to her tone, the concern in her eyes and- ‘ ‘ n- no, it’s ok, sometimes we all just n- need a cry, right? ‘ ‘ she prompted, letting out a cough and shaking her head a few times to clear it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 23rd, 2018, 09:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Teggy

Drizzlelight was currently standing in an patch of dandelions and was bent over as she was picking some of them she had three in her mouth already but to her it wasn't enough, she was planning to give some to her friends, well mainly vitalitysurge but if anyone else wanted one then it would be a good thing she had some extra. They also reminded her of her mother and that she too had an admiration for flowers so she figured she could give her one,along with her siblings . Although she didn't know about sunclaw... He was always busy and off with her father on patrols and stuff...he was never really the flower type it will be a nice surprise for him though , something to make him smile! And with that she smiled herself and nodded as she continued picking.

The Molly hummed in delight as she had a little more than a pawful of dandelions which to others may seem like too much but to her there was no such thing. With 20 or so of those collected she turned around with a swish of her tail as she padded back to camp with her head held high,proud of her little collection now where is Vita? I swore I saw her in the clearing ...then again it could be someone else....there are dopplegangers here.... Fittle sticks... with a huff she looked over her shoulder to see if anyone else was walking back this way and in hopes it may be her friend.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 24th, 2018, 06:42 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Hawkleap walked into the training cave, sitting down. The dark brown fluffy tabby waited for her apprentice grumpily. This wasn't out of the normal, she was always grumpy.

@Bluepetal

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 24th, 2018, 06:46 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Hawkleap walked into the training cave, sitting down. The dark brown fluffy tabby waited for her apprentice grumpily. This wasn't out of the normal, she was always grumpy.

@Bluepetal
Orchidpaw trotted in th cave a few moments after her mentor. She waved her tail to Hawkleap, a little cheerful. "So what are we going to do toady?" She asked brightly, shaking herself to get the snow off her fur from the outside.
Old December 24th, 2018, 06:54 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post
Orchidpaw trotted in th cave a few moments after her mentor. She waved her tail to Hawkleap, a little cheerful. "So what are we going to do toady?" She asked brightly, shaking herself to get the snow off her fur from the outside.
The fluffy she-cat stood up, "We're going to do a front paw blow. You jump at the cat your fighting and put all the force in your front paws." Hawkleap explained.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days