Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old November 11th, 2020, 10:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Mosswhisper
@Zesty Mango

The tuxedo flinched back at her words. Pressing his front paws together subconciously. After letting her finish speaking the tom raised his head and furrowed his brows. "They didn't go wrong with me. Did you ever think that maybe they let you do what you want, and gave you what you wanted , because they wanted you to shut up?" he shot back. "Who's the one who has friends here?" he added. After a few moments he let out a sigh and sat himself down. "Lookit us, attacking one another...look I wouldn't be arguing with you if I didn't care." he tried explaining.

"Don't you think that maybe sometimes you're in the wrong? Maybe Buckstar doesn't show you respect...because you don't show him any. All you do is complain and boss others around. You never listen to anyone when they tell you you're wrong." the Warrior said. After sitting there silently for a few moments, tail thumping against the ground, Mosswhisper finally loooked away from his sister. "But you're you...so I'll make this clear. If you don't promise me, right this second, that you're going to stop talking to Icestar, than I'll report everything to Buckstar. I want a siblings promise Frostbreeze." he said seriously.
Frostbreeze blinked shocked at his anger,” I outrank you, I’m not being rude bossing everyone around. I do it good for the good of the clan. I can’t exactly promise that, I don’t have control of these Starclan visits. I just arrive there next to Icestar and she talks to me.” she meowed. Not trying to argue, just stating the facts.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2020, 06:27 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// Open

Jaypaw
Jaypaw was sneaking into Muskrat Mire. He thought he'd be good at fighting rats, and then he could be a warrior! Of corse. It all laided out in front of him! The only thing he didn't know was what his new name would be. Jayclaw... Jayhiss... Jayrat! Jayflame? He wondered. This plan was full proof! No way it could fail!

"Ooooh rats! You going to get me my warrior name oooor what?" When there was no reply to Jaypaw he glared at the ground. "Oooooh RATS!!!!!" That got them. About 5 muskrats came out. "5?!" He yelped. 5?!?! "PFFFFT!!!" He killed one with ease, but a diffrent one came and bit him. "Hey!" He killed that one, but 5 more came out. Then 5 more. Until there was about 20 Muskrats around him. "AHHHHH!" He yelped. "HELP!" Jaypaw cried

''HEEEELLLPPPP!"
Old November 12th, 2020, 07:11 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy the Icewing View Post
// Open

Jaypaw
Jaypaw was sneaking into Muskrat Mire. He thought he'd be good at fighting rats, and then he could be a warrior! Of corse. It all laided out in front of him! The only thing he didn't know was what his new name would be. Jayclaw... Jayhiss... Jayrat! Jayflame? He wondered. This plan was full proof! No way it could fail!

"Ooooh rats! You going to get me my warrior name oooor what?" When there was no reply to Jaypaw he glared at the ground. "Oooooh RATS!!!!!" That got them. About 5 muskrats came out. "5?!" He yelped. 5?!?! "PFFFFT!!!" He killed one with ease, but a diffrent one came and bit him. "Hey!" He killed that one, but 5 more came out. Then 5 more. Until there was about 20 Muskrats around him. "AHHHHH!" He yelped. "HELP!" Jaypaw cried

''HEEEELLLPPPP!"
l Sweetwind l
Th she-cat heard yowling and found an apprentice trying to fend off some muskrats. She rushed in and took out two in a blow. "What were you thinking? Are you trying to become crow food?!" she hissed.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old November 12th, 2020, 07:16 PM
🧂= Yes

// @Peril

Killing a differnt Muskrat, Jaypaw panted and almost colpassed. He was huffing and huffining. He finally fell onto the ground. "I-
I-
I was trying-g *Pant pant*
To get my-y warrior name..."
He kept on the ground, more then two rat bites, before passing out. His body lay there, still breathing but needing help right away!
Old November 12th, 2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
// @Peril

Killing a differnt Muskrat, Jaypaw panted and almost colpassed. He was huffing and huffining. He finally fell onto the ground. "I-
I-
I was trying-g *Pant pant*
To get my-y warrior name..."
He kept on the ground, more then two rat bites, before passing out. His body lay there, still breathing but needing help right away!
l Sweetwind l
the she-cat killed a few more muskrats and grabbed the apprentice, dragging him back to camp.
(You need to get a healing request post in so Jaypaw can be helped! Sweetwind'll help him get to the medicine cat den.)

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old November 12th, 2020, 07:24 PM
🧂= Yes

// @Peril
(One step ahead)
Jaypaw momentarly stirred. "My basket being cleaned?" He asked, confused and thinking of his kittypet life. He quickly squrimed and then fell asleep again. (pssst... Zesty will post here)
Old November 12th, 2020, 07:41 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

The grey tom darted amongst the burrows, his brow furrowed with concentration as he tried to locate a muskrat. Good thing no one else was here, they would distract him. Usually the muskrats weren't hard to find, being abundant and loving to prey on cats they came out often, especially when a younger cat was here. If someone brought kittens out to this place, Whiteclaw would be filled with horror. He'd snatch up the kit, running out of the bog and would let his pelt get filled with scratches in order to save the kit. If an apprentice even came out here.. apprentices might be worse, because an apprentice would try to fight the muskrats. Stars.. stars no, that was a horrible thought.

Anyways.

Whiteclaw fixated on a muskrat leisurely crawling around in the mud. Ew. Muskrats were disgusting, but they were large a made a good feast, being able to feed several cats. At least five of them might be able to sustain the entire Clan, since their Clan was quite small. Hmm. Why was it? Whiteclaw had never thought of that, he focused on his warrior duties instead. Perhaps it was.. because.. RiverClan had more cats. Why?

He shook his head, gazing at the muskrat and successfully jumping on it. Good.
Old November 12th, 2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
// @Peril
(One step ahead)
Jaypaw momentarly stirred. "My basket being cleaned?" He asked, confused and thinking of his kittypet life. He quickly squrimed and then fell asleep again. (pssst... Zesty will post here)
l Sweetwind l
The she-cat finally decided to rest a moment "Hey, Jaypaw. Are you okay?" she meowed to the apprentice.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old November 12th, 2020, 11:41 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Crowskip's pace slowed as the lingering scent of ShadowClan was replaced with the borders of ThunderClan. She was free.
She couldn't help but look over her shoulder, the jerking motion swinging Meadow within her jaws and causing him to squeal unhappily. Panic surged through her and she carefully padded further into the thick forest undergrowths.
His screams only became louder, so she stopped and set him down, soothing and comforting him as best she could, her tongue lapping at his shoulder. Soon a rumbling purr filled the air instead.
She sighed and slid to the ground, plopping uncomfortably, hoping the green growth would hide them from prying and hostile eyes. Perhaps she could finally have a nap.

@Siren Bliss

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 12th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

[ @Rainquail; ]

Thrushheart had been wandering around the territory, wanting to go find a tree to climb. He just loved climbing trees. That was the best part of being in Thunderclan. As the transgender tom was nearing a tree with a bunch of branches a fresh scent of Shadowclan filled his nose. Thrushheart followed the scent trail to some undergrowth. He sniffed around for a moment to make sure, but no his nose wasn't playing any tricks on him. It was a Shadowclan queen with a kit. He wouldn't be too hostile as he wasn't really a hostile cat, but he would still be alert in case there was anymore of them.

When he scented there was no other he forced his fur to lie flat. "Uh Shadowclan cat what are you doing here on Thunderclan territory.", he meowed, keeping calm. His voice was a calming one as to not frighten neither the mother or her kit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do