"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:47 PM

Old March 22nd, 2024, 01:05 AM

Bump Policy: bump me whenever you want!
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@RainbowK
Barkpounce padded into the apprentice den, his tail swishing in the breeze. "Sprucepaw!" He called. "Ready to go training?"

if i mess up please lmk!!
as per usual- what my characters think is not what i think.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 11:35 PM

SquirrelPaw yawned as she woke up from her sleep. She peered outside the Apprentices den looking up at the sky wondering what time it was. It looked like it was midnight but she wasn't sure. SquirrelPaw looked around the den finding that everyone was asleep. She stood up not wanting to go back to sleep and trotted out of the den. SquirrelPaw sprinted to the gorse tunel without anyone spotting her. She had only just started training so she didn't know the forest that well. SquirrelPaw diserpeared into the distance not knowing what she would find out there. A few hours later she honestly knew she was lost...
Old March 23rd, 2024, 11:43 PM

Default Can I come?

SquirrelPaw lyed lazily in the apprentices den, her ears twitching as Barkpounce called to his apprentice. She springed up and ran over to him before SprucePaw could. "Could I come?" she mewed to him no longer tired. She despresly wanted something to do and this was her chance.
Old March 25th, 2024, 09:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Emerald half moon orbs of boredom stared at the den's ceiling as the former kittypet lay upside down in his nest. He'd gotten far too big to share The Boulder's nest with them, not to mention that the warriors' den had even more cats and required more uncalled for socialization whenever he wanted a nap. Seriously... you'd think that after moons of sleeping in that den the others would have gotten used to his presence. Instead they stared at him like they had never seen him before... which fine. That was fair. He didn't exactly know who the hell half of those cats - none, he knew none - were anyways.

And so here he lay. At an impasse. Far too bored to stay as he currently was but understanding that going out and... how was it that his mentor had put it? Ah... yes... Making friends. Yeah, that... That sounded like a drag. Too much talking. And effort. Everyone knew that anything that needed more than one word to be said wasn't worth saying in the first place. Too much energy spent. Well... anyone who had a lick of common sense, in any case, which admittedly this merry band of star worshipers seemed to be lacking more of daily. The Boulder of course was exempt from this. It was clear to the long furred apprentice that his mentor simply never ran out of energy, so ceaseless chats were more of a display of prowess than anything when it came to them.

A small, frustrated lash of his tail escaping him, the Birman mix closed his eyes, hoping for sleep to come to him soon. It was really the only way to spend the nights, anyways. Training was over for the day, and he wasn't about to risk running into a warrior in the dead of night and give them the wrong idea as to why he was out and about so late. Despite Yowly McLoudy telling him that he was quite welcome to leave camp back when he was five moons old alone as long as he told someone, it had become increasingly evident that the now late Yowly-and-no-longer-so-Loudy had been pretty Mcwrong about that as far as most of the star worshipers were concerned. Ugh... it was so frustrating when not even these clan cats could keep their rules straight. He was just a kit - no no, he had a paw or was a paw now, had to remember those naming conventions... snort - trying to survive. Was that so much to ask?

@SpiritedWarrior [Crowpaw] | @carmen [Shrikepaw] | @Estelle [Poppypaw] | @Ladiebugg [Daylightpaw]
| ThunderClan Trouble Squad go! Figured for this many apprentices to be in the apprentices' den it would make more sense for it to be at least after sunset. Exactly how late it is anyone else can decide, Spruce's sense of time when bored isn't the best. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 25th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
He/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks

Orangeblossom entered the camp's clearing with humming a a little tune and a bounce in his step, despite the recent raid it seemed that Thunderclan was doing pretty okay. His siblings are okay, he is okay, everything was okay but work can always be done and Orangeblossom was was rearing to go after the little break he had out in the territory. Let's see here, his green eyes peered around camp looking for something or someone that may need help doing something. The kits' could always have someone to play with to help burn energy but as he looked towards the den it seemed to be nap time for most of the kits so a game would have to wait. What else, his nubby tail wagged lazily.

Well, he could always request more patrols, go solo hunting, go out looking for some trinkets to bring to his siblings...a border patrol would never really hurt especially with what happened with the fish recently. It's likely they are licking their wounds, they didn't seem to be doing well and Thunderclan got them good, but knowing them they'd turn to some cheap trick like poison. He felt his happy mask slip and quickly calmed himself, no point in being upset now, things were already as taken care of as they can be. A little patrol wouldn't hurt, unofficial of course, maybe some apprentices needed to get some hunting practice in as well as some practice with patrol etiquette. The tom bounded over to the apprentice den and peered in and cheerfully called to the felines inside,

"Heya, I was going to go on a bit of an unofficial hunting patrol, would anyone like to join me? I can probably only take one or two of you."
[ OPEN for a couple of apprentices whether they need hunting training or not :3]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:23 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw had been grooming herself in the apprentice's den because a few tufts of fur were sticking out. To everyone put her her fur was fine, so she could appear vain if you didn't know her well, but she genuinely had trouble accepting anything that wasn't perfect, as least if she was the one who made the mistake. Then Orangeblossom asked if anyone would like to join him on an unofficial hunting patrol. Mantispaw knew that joing would be quite useful, especially considering that she didn't yet have a hunting lesson, as she was only almost 7 moons old and she knew that she would need one in order to become a warrior so the young apprentice meowed me, climbing to her feet from the sitting position she had been grooming herself in. @Dolomedes
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 26th, 2024 at 12:26 AM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 03:30 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikepaw

#flocklittershrike

narrowed eyes have found their target. a fellow apprentice, an unlucky fellow who was about to learn exactly what it meant to deal with a child of mountaindad. their target hadn’t done anything to deserve such a fate, but shrike was not to be detered by little things like ‘morals.’ pfft- no. they were here to practice! practice violence, study sneaking, train in the ways of the sly.

recently, shrikepaw had begun to suspect their pops of favoritism, and that wouldn’t do. nuh-uh, no way. no way kes of all cats could be their dads fave! obviously, there was only one solution to this, and that was to prove that they could work hard too. (not that kes worked hard, so why was she the favorite?) the laziness of old cats was far too prevalent for them to achieve this on their own. cause like, why wouldn’t anyone take them out training? yeah, they wouldn’t ask anyone, but that’s just because shrike was too cool. mhm, way too cool.

instead, they were hunting.

hunting what? you may ask. the answer was quite simple: spritepaw. (spookpaw?) poor, poor spitpaw had no idea what was coming for him. they waited for the sun to duck below the horizon before sneaking across the floor towards shookpaw. hehehe. long fur dragged across the ground, debris sticking to their grey pelt. they ducked into a crouch, blue eyes locked on target. now, wait. count to three. and…

“JUMPSCARE!!!!” they leapt. mwahaha.

[ @SpiritedWarrior - @Alchemist Kitsune - @Estelle - @Ladiebugg ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 26th, 2024 at 03:31 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:05 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@SpiritedWarrior | @Alchemist Kitsune | @Estelle | @carmen

___

DaylightPaw jumps up, hissing.

'Intr- stars dammit! I thought you were an intruder!'
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 3/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw tried to chew on Shrikepaw's tail out of spite. Or maybe it wasn't Shrikepaw's tail and she was accidentally biting down on a random apprentice's tail in the dark. But if it was Shrikepaw, then ha! Take that and see who's the goober-or-whatever-Shrikepaw-had-called-her now!

[ Open ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 27th, 2024, 01:42 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 3/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw tried to chew on Shrikepaw's tail out of spite. Or maybe it wasn't Shrikepaw's tail and she was accidentally biting down on a random apprentice's tail in the dark. But if it was Shrikepaw, then ha! Take that and see who's the goober-or-whatever-Shrikepaw-had-called-her now!

[ Open ]

Mushroompaw(58/100)

Mushroompaw lay in his nest, his eyes wide and worried. Fawnpaw's body flashed in his mind whenever he closed his blue eyes, so he tried not to. His eyes scanned over the darkness, then he felt someone or something bite his tail. 'SNAKE!' Mushroompaw thought instantly, jumping up and twisting around and facing whoever bit him. It was just another apprenitce...Not a fox-dunged killer snake. Mushroompae frowned at the molly, settling down again and tucking his paws under his stomach. He didn't feel like signing to them.

[Grumpy Mushroompaw!]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page