Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 01:28 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:08 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 12:46 PM
sunlit hollow [open]
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:42 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Closed]

Mango trudged along the old territory, pain searing into every step. Her mind roared with anxious thoughts and guilt. After the Gathering, she hadn’t had the heart to leave the territory yet, and apparently neither did her new aquaintance. She had wandered with the other Syndicate cat for a while, cleaning his wounds and her own getting cleaned. They were only partners for a while, however. Mango was planning to leave when her wound healed up, but she had not yet told her friend. Mango was walking in silence, side by side with Petrichor. Mango didn’t know him well, so she did not trust him much. She was a bit smaller than her much older companion, and she was not trained very well in fighting. Mango tried her best to stay on his good side, keeping her temper down and forcing a smile when she got mad. Mango winced from her thoughts as another wave of pain shot through her shoulder. She was about to speak up to ask to stop for a while, but a scent caught her nose. A scent she had smelled only once before. She had smelled this unusual scent at the Gathering. This scent was supposed to belong to her arch nemesis. SkyClan, she thought desparingly. These cats were most likely to be hostile at the sight of her and Petrichor, but they were in no condition to fight. Mango lashed her tail and swung her head towards Petrichor. “Get down! SkyClan cats are here,” she hissed. Mango crouched, trying to hide her ginger and white fur as much as possible. However, this was futile. The scent of blood and the obvious colors were enough to make her stand out like a sore thumb.

( @Deranged Llama @Duskflight @Charmer @Aura @Okapi )

Last edited by Role; December 28th, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:33 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

@Deranged Llama @Duskflight @Charmer @Aura @Okapi @Roledolf

||

Pedrichor stepped softly between trees, over one of the familiar paths in the past Dusk Syndicate territory. A
Though his ragged group of rogues, which had split up previously, could be judgmental and cruel at times, the silver tabby missed them more than he would let on. He flicked his black tipped tail and let out a small sigh. His wounds inflicted from the battle at the Clan Cats' gathering weren't as bad as most, but still stung his body like thorns if he moved too quickly. It was a good thing, in his mind, that his companion, Mango, wasn't well enough to sprint through their old home.

The young tabby's fur spike did along his spine at Mango's warning. Quickly looking around, he spotted a tall oak with some suitable holds. Leaping onto the first branch, the tom cat beckoned with his tail to her. Whenever possible, Pedrichor preferred to fight. But he knew that his companion was in no condition to do that. Plus, it seemed they were outnumbered. Maybe they wouldn't spot him. That was a possibility, but since Mango was on plain sight, he knew he wouldn't gen able to leave without her. They may not be close or overly friendly, but he did have loyalties to his formerly Syndicate cat.

Last edited by Jynx; December 28th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Charmer @Aura @Okapi @Roledolf @Deranged Llama

Nodding back at the medicine cat, he waited for the tom to make a move, his tail flicking back and forth patiently as he scanned the surrounding area, also trying to pick up on any sounds that were out of the ordinary. For now, everything seemed fine. The territory really did seem abandoned, the only cat scents here were stale which put him slightly at ease but not completely. There was still plenty of ground they had to travel and that ground could hold any number of dangers so best not to let your guard down.
Ears snapping to Shinefang as he heard that little 'eh?' escape his jaws, he looked over in time to see the medicine cat beginning to move towards a copse of trees off to the patrol's left. He must have seen some kind of useful herb. Thought the leader with a smile, almost as happy as the medicine cat might be, even though he really had no clue what might of herb it might be. Following quickly at the toms side, his eyes quickly focused on his warriors as both Smogcloud and Kestrelshade paused to hunt down a piece of prey. Seeing them both catch prey in such a short amount of time filled him with pride, happiness and even a little bit of hope. It was getting later in the seasons now, leafbare breathing down their neck with it's icy breath and yet, with as little time as they've spent in the territory, they've already caught two pieces of prey. A good sign. "Good job." He murmured to Smogcloud, burying the rabbit that they had placed at his paws, making good note of the location they were at so that they could come back for it later. It would definitely make a good meal for someone in the clan, perhaps even a few apprentices.
His head turned as he heard Shinefang ask for Kestrelshade's assistance with retrieving some bark off of a tree, but immediately Grousestar's head snapped away as he heard the sound of something approaching, his ears perked and alert and his claws immediately unsheathing, a hardened and serious look setting like stone upon his features. He couldn't tell if it where one or two cats, but he definitely knew someone was approaching. "Get down Shinefang." He hissed quietly over his shoulder before turning his head back in the direction he had heard the pawsteps to immediately call out with a voice few have heard from Grousestar. It was a commanding, hard voice that held every ounce of authority that he had.
"Halt! We know you are there and I ask that you reveal yourselves immediately before we have to take further action." His eyes squinted just slightly, focusing in on what appeared to be something white and ginger, focusing in on it as it moved and apparently tried to hide, his tail slowly flicking back and forth, expecting the two warriors of his patrol to flank him on either side. Whether these were loners or former Syndicate cats, Grousestar wasn't sure at the moment, but he knew that this could get ugly fast if they weren't careful.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 30th, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Aura @Okapi @Roledolf @Deranged Llama @Duskflight

Shinefang had just dug his claws into a new piece of bark when Grousestar growled a command for him to get down. He turned to look at the leader just as the scent of strange cats filled his nose, and her obeyed his leader's command like the well trained warrior he had once been, in many ways, still was. Because as he kept low to the ground, his claws were out, his lips were curled in a snarl, and his tail was twice its normal size. He couldn't tell just from the scent how many there were, and he hadn't seen them yet, but even if they were grossly outnumbered, if he went to Starclan he'd take an eye or two from the sorry kitwits first. Following Grousestar's gaze, he could just make out a figure. Maybe two? And was one of them moving with some trouble? Yes he could see one of them clearly now with their orange pelt. And there was more on the air than just their cat scent. Was that... blood?

Last edited by Charmer; December 30th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Duskflight @Charmer

Smogcloud’s joy was immediately diminished as they heard Grousestar’s warning. Immediately, their apprentice training kicked in, and they raced to their leader’s side. They unsheathed their sharp claws, and fluffed their dark fur up so they looked bigger. The next thing they noted was the sharp, metallic scent of blood in the air. They were a bit befuddled. How many enemies were there? They could only count two - one streaking up a tree, and one failing to hide in the underbrush. Were there more? Hopefully not.

The strangers smelled much like the territory, so Smogcloud guessed they were former Syndicate members. That meant they were probably unable to fight because of the Gathering battle. The warrior wasn’t there themself, but gossip and rumors flew around that night like birds. They heard about the battle even before all of the warriors streamed into camp. They had felt bad for Shinefang, who had to deal with all those injuries. Being a medicine cat had to be hard. Interpreting overcomplicated and encrypted prophecies, caring for the sick and injured, and all by himself. They could never take on that level of responsibility. They admired Shinefang.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; December 31st, 2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Duskflight @Charmer

Smogcloud’s joy was immediately diminished as they heard Grousestar’s warning. Immediately, their apprentice training kicked in, and they raced to their leader’s side. They unsheathed their sharp claws, and fluffed their dark fur up so they looked bigger. The next thing they noted was the sharp, metallic scent of blood in the air. They were a bit befuddled. How many enemies were there? They could only count two - one streaking up a tree, and one failing to hide in the underbrush. Were there more? Hopefully not.

The strangers smelled much like the territory, so Smogcloud guessed they were former Syndicate members. That meant they were probably unable to fight because of the Gathering battle. The warrior wasn’t there themself, but gossip and rumors flew around that night like birds. They heard about the battle even before all of the warriors streamed into camp. They had felt bad for Shinefang, who had to deal with all those injuries. Being a medicine cat had to be hard. Interpreting overcomplicated and encrypted prophecies, caring for the sick and injured, and all by himself. They could never take on that level of responsibility. They admired Shinefang.
Kestrelshade stood in the tree hidden by the few leaves that remained, her claws unsheathed as she awaited for a battle to break out, she knew she’d give them a good shock launching herself out of the trees at them, she braced herself for the battle screeches, after all Shinefang was a former warrior, so he’d manage on his own.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 2nd, 2018, 09:18 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Duskflight @Charmer @Aura @2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama

Mango was just about to leap up to where her companion hid, but a sharp, commanding voice made her stop in her tracks. Her eyes squeezed shut in frustration and fear, but she opened them and stood worked her claws on the ground. Standing up, her small stature was revealed. Perhaps these cats would take mercy on her. After all, she did have a deep wound on her shoulder. However, Mango realized she should stay true to her nature. Or so she thought. Mango fluffed out her long fur, trying to appear larger, and bared her teeth. “Okay, okay, you’ve caught me. But why are you on Dusk Syndicate territory? You can’t be here,” she hissed. Mango knew she wasn’t looking too threatening, mostly due to her age, but she was trying her best to scare them. Mango began to take note of their features. All of them seemed to have powerful haunches, possibly used for climbing and jumping. One standing in the middle of two cats was large and seemed to be emmitting an aura of authority. The two on the side were tense and hostile. There was one in the back, however, who smelled like the healer’s den and bore many scars. Hopefully Petrichor will stay in the tree he’s in. These cats look like they won’t take kindly to two of us, she thought. Mango frowned, quite puzzled, but she returned her sharp gaze to the cat in the middle.

Last edited by Role; January 2nd, 2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:32 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

@Roledolf @Duskflight @Charmer @Aura @2018 Okapi

Pedrichor lashed his tail in frustration with himself as he heard the opposing feline's sharp mew. He was near certain that they had been discovered, and swarmed down the tree with nimble paws. He emerged from the bushes beside Mango, and looked quickly over the situation. They were sorely outnumbered, and he knew they had next to no chance of escape; these cats, SkyClan, he recognized, were in much better shape than he and his companion. As he heard his her hostile words, the tom cat quickly flicked her on the back with his tail tip as a warning. One musn't cause a fight he knows he cannot win.

With a passive nod of his head, Pedrichor cooley greeted the felines opposite with his own courteous, sincere words. "Hello," he meowed. "Might we ask what you are doing in our territory?" His words were polite and held no hint of rash threats, yet he still held a sense of authority and honor. Though they were former Dusk Syndicates cats, Pedrichor found no harm in being a gentleman. It may even get them away without a fight. He hadn't seen enough of those for a while.

Last edited by Jynx; January 3rd, 2018 at 06:33 PM.