Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old December 14th, 2017, 12:03 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Ask Ender!

Welcome! I have a little upcoming oc named Ender that has been popping up here and there in alternate warrior rps!
Here’s his latest forum
Name: Ender
Skills: Fighting, killing, a bit of hunting and a bit of flirty guy. Romantic and loyal smart in the arts of battle.
Personality: Rarely talks only when needed, wise in the arts of battles and knows a lot about the outside world due to his former life as a feared rouge. He’s kind, gentle but hard when needed. A warrior with a sharp tongue and desperate need to find peace in his bloodstained life, he seeks out a home or something to at least bring him back from insanity and hate. He’s kind, loyal, gentle and a rare flirt when he does he’s often considered to be a romantic poetic guy because of it. He just wants a home with a family... nothing more nothing less.
Looks: A big powerful looking black tom with many scars here and there and a scar over his left eye making it a cloudy red while his other eye is sky blue. His fur is a bit spikey looking and looks a bit like a black battle scarred lion than anything else.
Crush/Mate: open
Backstory/other?: A former rouge seeking a better life free form pain, and constant nightmares. His mate was killed by his bloodthirsty father, brother tries to make him into a monster. And ... he killed them. Out of grief and pure anger he ended his family and left with scars mentally and physically, he hates himself for what he did and this group, trying to survive like he but... they were happy. At peace nothing else. So curious and desperate for something at least good or normal he moves in. With the hope of a new life

And a really interesting quote from him ( when he was asked what brought him to a clan) He looks away “ a desperate need for a better life. Life outside of here is rough. Dangerous crazy, to live you must fight. To survive you must kill anything be it a cat or anything else use their deaths as a example or ... as food. I’m a former rouge seeking a way out of these nightmares. Clan life is peaceful.... I am seeking exactly that. These scars of mine... I wish for them to stop hurting...I wish for a life that doesn’t involve me to stay awake at every given moment... rest without the fear of dying to hunt without others eyes upon you seeking a chance to strike. You guys have a easy life.... I desire that life. .... all I have to give is my body and skills as a killer with only the knowledge of battle... I have no experience in ... peace, love or anything.. good. I wish to depend on you for this.... please. I want a family, kits that won’t die and a mate strong enough to fight back... but I am... unsure on how to do so... I know how to flirt but... I don’t know anything... about the feeling of love. Can I depend on you for advice on it?” He asks somewhat embarrassed a bit “ .... I don’t it being a male as well just... as long as I can love that’s all I need”

Ask him anything!! I’ll be sure to respond as much as I can! Or you could even ask a few of my other ocs that are cats and are in the main rp.
Which are lostface of shadowclan
Killpaw of shadowclan
Maple of Thunderclan
And a few other upcoming ocs that I will not say now!
Anyway have fun!!

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 14th, 2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:37 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: Ask Ender!

Bumps :3
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:16 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

@Sasukewolf (madness)

(Kinda new to this whole "ask away" thing, so sorry if I don't do it right.)

To Ender : What would happen if you found a mate in your new life and at some point someone happened to hurt/kill them ? Would you relapse and kill the one who hurt/killed them ?

Also, on a way lighter note, would you mind some cats gently teasing you about a crush ? Would you go with it, brush it off, or would you find it annoying ?

Old December 16th, 2017, 11:38 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

(Kinda new to this whole "ask away" thing, so sorry if I don't do it right.)

To Ender : What would happen if you found a mate in your new life and at some point someone happened to hurt/kill them ? Would you relapse and kill the one who hurt/killed them ?

Also, on a way lighter note, would you mind some cats gently teasing you about a crush ? Would you go with it, brush it off, or would you find it annoying ?
Don’t worry you did awesome! :3)
Ender immediately looks away “ ... I ... I... if it’s someone I know. Someone who would betray me... I won’t hesitate to kill again. But that would ruin the...” He looks at the ground “ .... I would become something I don’t want to be again...”

Ender laughs softly “ ... no I won’t mind. I’ve never really had that type of stuff in the first place. But it does sound fun... I would probably go with it... or be embarrassed!” He purrs softly
Old December 18th, 2017, 12:09 AM
The Madness King

Bumps
Old December 25th, 2017, 01:53 AM
The Madness King

Bumps :3
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

This looks cool!

randomly found it xD

Ender, if you had a BEST friend and a MATE and they both were hanging off a cliff (or something dangerous happening) and you only had ONE cat to save. Who would you choose?

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Mystic; December 26th, 2017 at 12:52 AM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:56 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
This looks cool!

randomly found it xD

Ender, if you had a BEST friend and a MATE and they both were hanging off a cliff (or something dangerous happening) and you only had ONE cat to save. Who would you choose?

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Ender looks away and takes a deep breath “ Mate... a friend I can make anywhere... a mate I can only find once “ he says softly as he looks back to you “ ... I won’t hesitate to save my love... no matter what”
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ender looks away and takes a deep breath “ Mate... a friend I can make anywhere... a mate I can only find once “ he says softly as he looks back to you “ ... I won’t hesitate to save my love... no matter what”

Oh wow didn't expect you to confidently answer!

I'd probably be kinda stuck. I mean, my love I would love them for all my life but my best friend that had been there since childhood, laughing, playing together and always been there for eachother!

I mean, I'd probably explode so..

One more question!
A twoleg gives you one choice!

Pancake or waffles? @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Mystic; December 26th, 2017 at 01:07 AM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:15 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

To Lostface:
How does it affect you to know that someone as young as Ebonymist with a love for being a warrior may end up becoming a 'forever queen' because of her injuries in the Gathering Battle? You two are very close, and while raising kits would be good, how would it feel if Ebonymist could no longer go on hunting trips with you, or be at your side during battle?
(This is actually going to affect Ebonymist's future as a ShadowClan cat.)

To Maple:
I've been briefly considering having Starpaw run away from ThunderClan to try and find her father. How would this affect you if one-day Starpaw just up and left in an attempt to chase down the one parent she has left, without letting you know? (She's disowned Birchfur as her mother.) Would you go with her if she asked?

To Killpaw:
You've got to be just the most adorable little floof! Come 'ere you little bug~ *picks up and snuggles* I claim this kitten as my own. If anyone touches this little floof then I will... probably not do anything, honestly. I'm too much of a coward oWo

To Ender:
When are you gonna quit being an edgy little floof and cheer up for a change?

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡