Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old December 13th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
@littleChristmasdragon @xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw sighed. Looks like she hadn't overslept. She was about to ask more questions when she heard the commotion outside.
"What's going on ? ..." She asked to no one in particular, and dashed out of the den, seeing the stranger that had just arrived in the camp.

She also smelled new scents from Lightningscale. Had he met more new cats ? Why did she have to be asleep when newcomers arrived ?!
-

"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, and making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadly saw the black speckled cat, race outta her den curiosity poked his mind.
'Is she late for something?' He thought.
But it looked like the she didn't really have anything to do, she was just watching his sister Killa.
'Hmm.' His wanders and thoughts were mixing together which wasn't a good thing.
The black and white tom saw a tree that had much more shadows then this one he was seating himself on. He'd flap his wings quietly, and glided over to the next tree which turned out to be hovering over the apprentice. Deadly didn't watch where he was landing and put himself on a weak branch, he heard a crack and tried to shuffle his weight on it.
'No, no!' He thought worriedly.
Then the branch broke, making Deadly fall and collapse on the she. The prey that he caught was raining down beside, around and onto them.
Killa's eyes widen in her defense she thought her brother was more sneaky and quieter then herself.
'Oh, you mousebrain.' Killa grunted at her thought.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Cosmic flew above the clan, he saw one cat in particular that looked interesting. He hovered there out of sight.
-
Wing flew over to Cosmic and hit his wings randomly.
-
Cosmic lost control and plummeted down, he regained control, and started hovering before he hit the ground. But he was there in front of a lot of cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But it looked like the she didn't really have anything to do, she was just watching his sister Killa.
The black and white tom saw a tree that had much more shadows then this one he was seating himself on. He'd flap his wings quietly, and glided over to the next tree which turned out to be hovering over the apprentice. Deadly didn't watch where he was landing and put himself on a weak branch, he heard a crack and tried to shuffle his weight on it.
Then the branch broke, making Deadly fall and collapse on the she. The prey that he caught was raining down beside, around and onto them.
Killa's eyes widen in her defense she thought her brother was more sneaky and quieter then herself.
"is that ture?"dragonstar said a little wearily at the rouges voice tone.she looked at lightningscale who was worried to.and then another rouge crashed from the trees and then two more.that set lightningscale off he gave a yowl and leaped to attack killa.dragonstar stood to tryied to attack but yelled"Lightningscale stop!" he paused and looked at her "who are you,why are you here?and WHY are cats hideing in the trees?!"she yelled.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Cosmic flew above the clan, he saw one cat in particular that looked interesting. He hovered there out of sight.
-
Wing flew over to Cosmic and hit his wings randomly.
-
Cosmic lost control and plummeted down, he regained control, and started hovering before he hit the ground. But he was there in front of a lot of cats.
Quote:
"is that ture?"dragonstar said a little wearily at the rouges voice tone.she looked at lightningscale who was worried to.and then another rouge crashed from the trees and then two more.that set lightningscale off he gave a yowl and leaped to attack killa.dragonstar stood to tryied to attack but yelled"Lightningscale stop!" he paused and looked at her "who are you,why are you here?and WHY are cats hideing in the trees?!"she yelled.(wait did you mean you landed on dragonstar?cause she is black)

So did they bury you?
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:11 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Wing flew down to Cosmic. "Sorry.." She mumbled to Cosmic. She nervously chuckled and closed her wings.
-
Cosmic did the same, he got startled as Lightningscale leaped.
-
Trappedpaw stumbled back as Lightningscale leaped.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

"is that ture?"dragonstar said a little wearily at the rouges voice tone.she looked at lightningscale who was worried to.and then another rouge crashed from the trees and then two more.that set lightningscale off he gave a yowl and leaped to attack killa.dragonstar stood to tryied to attack but yelled"Lightningscale stop!" he paused and looked at her "who are you,why are you here?and WHY are cats hideing in the trees?!"she yelled.(wait did you mean you landed on dragonstar?cause she is black)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Yes, I meant to put leader instead of apprentice sorry)
She'd hiss. "Yes! It's true." The dark cat looked at the tom who was pinning her down.
"And I don't know why my brother was hiding in a tree..." She glanced at him.
"But I guess he was trying to prove his strength. And that other cat who fell outta the tree." Her purple eyes we're in slits as she twisted her head to look at Cosmic.
"I don't know who HE is!" She'd snarl.
Deadly sighed, and quickly got off of Dragon ~ Star and helped the she up.
"Are you ok? I'm sorry." He faced the she showing no emotion on his face.
----------
Ship confirmed XD (Too much)
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:47 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

He sighed but he wasn’t going to give in. “Well, I a man worrying!” He exclaimed.
He purrs softly “ like I said don’t. They know me well and besides we are in need in food what’s a better way to say hi to you’re new family than this?”
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Wing flew down to Cosmic. "Sorry.." She mumbled to Cosmic. She nervously chuckled and closed her wings.
-
Cosmic did the same, he got startled as Lightningscale leaped.
-
Trappedpaw stumbled back as Lightningscale leaped.
Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Yes, I meant to put leader instead of apprentice sorry)
She'd hiss. "Yes! It's true." The dark cat looked at the tom who was pinning her down.
"And I don't know why my brother was hiding in a tree..." She glanced at him.
"But I guess he was trying to prove his strength. And that other cat who fell outta the tree." Her purple eyes we're in slits as she twisted her head to look at Cosmic.
"I don't know who HE is!" She'd snarl.
Deadly sighed, and quickly got off of Dragon ~ Star and helped the she up.
"Are you ok? I'm sorry." He faced the she showing no emotion on his face.
----------
Ship confirmed XD (Too much)
dragonstar grumbled she travled across most of her terr,got attacked,and then had 10 cats join the clan all today."very well,the warrior den is over there."she said pointing tryiedly to the cave in the cilff."and you two"dragonstar to cosmic and wing "id like to talk you"she turned to lightningscale and said"keep an eye on thoses two,i feel like somethings worge"he replied "i never doubted you,and i agree"and walked off to the warrior's den.

So did they bury you?
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

dragonstar looked at the rouge in front of her "im dragonstar leader of dragonclan,what brings you here?"she said.
lightningscale was thinking on how to get to the other cats flyingsprit and caolfur were in the warrior den @Okapi @Swiftheart ,tinykit and ebonykit were in the nuresy which was behide the rouge. @CinnamoncCookie; @Mad-Hatter ,swiftowl and ravenkit must be getting herbs, @PeaFlower,and magpiepaw and trappedpaw are...behide the rouge(the app den is next to the nuresy) @Redwood Sienna they were next to the app. den behide the rouge!he tried motioning with his tail to stay there and be ready the attack.
Flyingspirit heard a loud noise and headed out facing the rouges.I’ll show Dragonstar I’m worth of being deputy!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs softly “ like I said don’t. They know me well and besides we are in need in food what’s a better way to say hi to you’re new family than this?”
He stood straighter and looked Ender in the eye. Keeping a hostile silence.
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

He stood straighter and looked Ender in the eye. Keeping a hostile silence.
He purrs softly nuzzling his nose against his “ fine where do you want to go next?” He asks calmly