Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:51 PM

Old December 13th, 2017, 08:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
"Oh, okay!" Mintmist didn't catch the tom's harsh tone, too caught up in her own feelings to notice, "I'm not surprised that a ShadowClan cat doesn't like fish!" Her tail twitched as she lifted the corners of her mouth into a smile, "What's it like in ShadowClan? Is the prey running well in your territory this leaf-fall?" She would talk about anything with the tom, if it meant holding his attention for just a heartbeat longer.
"Quite well," He meowed slowly, his tail twitching as he conversed with the molly. "And in Riverclan? Are the streams flowing well?" He inquired curiously, his eyes sparkling, As if a she-cat would know. He thought bemusedly to himself.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"Quite well," He meowed slowly, his tail twitching as he conversed with the molly. "And in Riverclan? Are the streams flowing well?" He inquired curiously, his eyes sparkling, As if a she-cat would know. He thought bemusedly to himself.
Mintmist nodded shyly, "RiverClan is doing well this season. There has been plenty of fish."
She hoped he didn't notice how bad she was at making small talk. She hoped more than anything that he wouldn't become bored or annoyed with her. She silently begged him not to leave her.
"Um..." She searched her mind for a topic. Any topic that would cause him to stay in her presence a heartbeat longer, "Do you have any plans for the future?"
She stiffened. Of course he wouldn't share such personal information with her! She was silly to ask!

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Mintmist nodded shyly, "RiverClan is doing well this season. There has been plenty of fish."
She hoped he didn't notice how bad she was at making small talk. She hoped more than anything that he wouldn't become bored or annoyed with her. She silently begged him not to leave her.
"Um..." She searched her mind for a topic. Any topic that would cause him to stay in her presence a heartbeat longer, "Do you have any plans for the future?"
She stiffened. Of course he wouldn't share such personal information with her! She was silly to ask!
Th tom smiled kindly at her, "Well I was hoping to find a mat,e settle down and have lots of kits." He purred, Because that's all she-cats are good for. GingerFrost thought, his eyes glinting with amusement.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

Th tom smiled kindly at her, "Well I was hoping to find a mat,e settle down and have lots of kits." He purred, Because that's all she-cats are good for. GingerFrost thought, his eyes glinting with amusement.
"R-really?" Mintmist gasped, her eyes widening, "That's what I want, too! I've always wanted to have a mate and kits..." She let out an excited purr, unable to contain her happiness. Here was a handsome tom that seemingly wanted everything that Mintmist wanted and actually seemed interested in her! It was a sign from StarClan!

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
"R-really?" Mintmist gasped, her eyes widening, "That's what I want, too! I've always wanted to have a mate and kits..." She let out an excited purr, unable to contain her happiness. Here was a handsome tom that seemingly wanted everything that Mintmist wanted and actually seemed interested in her! It was a sign from StarClan!
"It appears the two of us have both come to the right place." The tom purred, nuzzling her muzzle affectionately. Now that she's definitely in to me, I'll need to start being more forceful. GingerFrost thought, his eyes glinting at the easiness of this challenge.

Old December 14th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

"It appears the two of us have both come to the right place." The tom purred, nuzzling her muzzle affectionately. Now that she's definitely in to me, I'll need to start being more forceful. GingerFrost thought, his eyes glinting at the easiness of this challenge.
The she-cat was surprised by the affectionate gesture, but pleased. She purred, nuzzling his muzzle as well.
He really likes me! Mintmist thought excitedly. She knew it was mousebrained, but she felt as though she should let him know of her feelings for him. She'd never done so before, "I..I...I really like you, GingerFrost." She said hurriedly, "Even though you're ShadowClan, I feel as though we're meant to be together."

Old December 14th, 2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
The she-cat was surprised by the affectionate gesture, but pleased. She purred, nuzzling his muzzle as well.
He really likes me! Mintmist thought excitedly. She knew it was mousebrained, but she felt as though she should let him know of her feelings for him. She'd never done so before, "I..I...I really like you, GingerFrost." She said hurriedly, "Even though you're ShadowClan, I feel as though we're meant to be together."
"I feel the same, Mintmist." The tom lied, settling down next to the molly and entwining his tail with hers. "But we shall have to keep our love a secret because of the infuriating warrior code." GingerFrost said with false sadness. After a moments pause the tom let out a purr of amusement, "I never thought I'd fall for a Riverclan molly." He said. After yet another pause, "How soon would you like to have kits?" The tom meowed awkwardly.

Old December 14th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Rider of Phantoms

QUOTE=FadingEchoes;439294]
"I feel the same, Mintmist." The tom lied, settling down next to the molly and entwining his tail with hers. "But we shall have to keep our love a secret because of the infuriating warrior code." GingerFrost said with false sadness. After a moments pause the tom let out a purr of amusement, "I never thought I'd fall for a Riverclan molly." He said. After yet another pause, "How soon would you like to have kits?" The tom meowed awkwardly.
[/QUOTE]
Mintmist nodded, slightly disappointed. The warrior code kept her from her brother, and now it kept her from her mate? But she would keep their love a secret. She didn't want to ruin GingerFrost's reputation or her own.
"I never thought I'd fall for a ShadowClan tom, either." The she-cat admitted, "But I'm glad I did." She considered his question, shyly answering, "Well, I never thought I'd even have the opportunity to have kits... As soon as you would like them, I suppose." To be honest, she wanted kits as soon as possible, but she doubted he felt the same. She also didn't want to scare him away with her obsession to have kits.

Old December 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Mintmist nodded, slightly disappointed. The warrior code kept her from her brother, and now it kept her from her mate? But she would keep their love a secret. She didn't want to ruin GingerFrost's reputation or her own.
"I never thought I'd fall for a ShadowClan tom, either." The she-cat admitted, "But I'm glad I did." She considered his question, shyly answering, "Well, I never thought I'd even have the opportunity to have kits... As soon as you would like them, I suppose." To be honest, she wanted kits as soon as possible, but she doubted he felt the same. She also didn't want to scare him away with her obsession to have kits.
Once again with awkwardness, the tom meowed slowly, "Well... I would like to have kits very soon..." GingerFrost continued, "Like... As soon as possible." He said, staring into her eyes with his fake affection. After a moment he continued, "I want kits now." He said rather forcefully.

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 14th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble gave a purr,” Alright. Let’s head to the territory. And if you fail don’t blame me. It’d be only one more time to go out hunting with me.” She teased lightly, I. Hope she doesn’t fail. 92% or better is best (A in my school haha)
The small apprentice wore an excited smile upon her maw now, feeling like she was finally getting a chance to prove herself. “I can only promise that I will do my very best, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw remarked, her tail swishing behind her as she spoke, addressing the words that her mentor had told her, “Since it will be our last hunting session, then that is all the more reason to make it special and work extra hard to finish off with having your utmost approval.” The munchkin was determined to not fail, even with her mentor’s lightened teasing about the whole thing. She couldn’t be seen as a lost cause by Shadowclan any longer and this only motivated her further. “Off to the territory we go then.” Newtpaw exclaimed with a proud huff coming from her, whiskers twitching as she padded past the older shecat to head off into the hunting grounds. As she walked, she made sure to not be reckless with her steps, stepping lightly on leaves and going over rocks, sticks and other things that could create noise and scare off possible prey that she would scent once they got far enough away from the borderline.