Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:45 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by forest
Today 07:44 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 07:42 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by beau
Today 07:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2017, 03:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Risingstorm let the younger cat lead her to a comfortable-looking nest deeper into the den. A sigh of relief escaped her as she settled down and was able to stop putting weight on her legs. "Yeah, it's nothing major. He just scratched me up. It was my own fault. I pinned him when I should have kept us both upright and he flailed with his claws and scratched me multiple times." Sighing, again, this time out of frustration at herself, she shook her head. "I guess I was hoping if I clearly overpowered him like that, he'd leave sooner. Truth be told, I was nursing some injuries from the gathering and I didn't think I could handle a long fight." She looked over and watched the medicine cat looking over the herbs with a practiced eye. Their medicine cat was really something. Without a consistent mentor, they'd still managed to become a skilled healer. She shrugged. "He was in our territory. I told him to leave, he wouldn't. I told him to leave or I would make him. He still wouldn't." The shecat shook her had, remember the encounter. "The entire thing was a little bizarre. I took him for a rogue who had wandered over our border by accident and explained the scent markers to him, and he grabbed a pawful of dirt and started raving about how the land didn't belong to anyone." The shecat chuckled softly as she remembered the exchange. How outraged the tom had been, like she had been the trespasser. "He's gone now though." She looked at Daydream with a soft, green-eyed gaze. "Congratulations on earning your full name, by the way. If any medicine cat has earned it, it's you. You've taken great care of Shadowclan through some difficult times." A dull glow of pride fluttered in Risingstorm's chest. She was no closer to Daydream than any cat, but it warmed her to see a clanmate, especially a younger clanmate, grow and receive the recognition and honor they deserved.
daydream rolled their eyes when listening. they remembered what it was like to go on border patrols, the mark their territory. they missed it, but they didnt miss dealing with bull crap like that most days. "Some cats are ignorant, im not surprised a loner fulfilled those standards," they sighed. their eyes glazed over the herb wall, picking out the necessary plants. they were basic ones, ones for treating battle wounds. they sat in front of the warrior, eyes widening for a moment at the congrats. it still felt weird to be thanks and congratulated. "Thanks," they replied curtly, not exsactly knowing how to accept appreciation, but they were trying. it did mean a lot to them, even if they didnt know how to express that,"its been...a long road, it feels almost bitter sweet to get my name.rewarding nonetheless." leaning down, they started to prepare herbs for her treatment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

Burrpaw listened blearily, looking up at daydream through drowsy eyes. Daydream would save him, he was sure. He needed to know if Badger was okay. He needed to stay alive. He focused intently on his breathing. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Soon, he found his body calming down, allowing his heart and lungs to follow a more regular pattern. The blazing pain from his wounds was being soothed. He would be okay. He trusted that he would be okay.
"you were left at the seastones after the battle, but i came back to check for that purpose." they explained, gently using a paw to apply more leaves to the wounded flesh,"you looked dead. im glad i got there when i did." the den seemed silent, not that burrpaw could really speak anyway, yet held a thousand words. they had just been through battle, a rough one,one that left many injured and hurt more then others. they were glad they could save someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Goosekit whimpered,” my legs hurt, and my tail.” He cried softly, he was hardly a moon old, so he didn’t think much about being brave and not crying, that’s what apprentices do. Another bout of coughs shook his tiny body,” I can’t hold still when coughing, if you need me to hold still.” He added softly.

Soaringkit blinked,” That is what is normal. Warriors think kits are less that.” She meowed puzzled as to why Daydream would say such an obsurd thing,” You cure physical wounds, that’s it.” She meowed totally confused by Daydream. (Poor thing, doesn’t know it’s unnormal)
"Its okay if you shake, cough if you need too." Daydream replied softly. they didnt know this kit, nor their mother, yet they felt the urge to save them. the urge to help them. They placed a paw gently on their legs, and then their tail. broken, like they had expected. They looked over to their herb stash, picking out some honey, catmint, along with sticks and cobwebs to start binding the kits legs. "Okay, im going to start binding you broken bones. while im doing that, eat this herb, itll help with your cough, i mixed it in with honey so it tastes better for you."

//
"I cure mental wounds too, you know." they explained briefly. they helped and worked more then just plants, helping cats with stress or sadness, or even grief of a loved one. they were much more then cats gave them credit for, or any medcat in general. "cats arent suppose to hurt others no matter what they think of them. are you being hurt by others?"
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream rolled their eyes when listening. they remembered what it was like to go on border patrols, the mark their territory. they missed it, but they didnt miss dealing with bull crap like that most days. "Some cats are ignorant, im not surprised a loner fulfilled those standards," they sighed. their eyes glazed over the herb wall, picking out the necessary plants. they were basic ones, ones for treating battle wounds. they sat in front of the warrior, eyes widening for a moment at the congrats. it still felt weird to be thanks and congratulated. "Thanks," they replied curtly, not exsactly knowing how to accept appreciation, but they were trying. it did mean a lot to them, even if they didnt know how to express that,"its been...a long road, it feels almost bitter sweet to get my name.rewarding nonetheless." leaning down, they started to prepare herbs for her treatment.

"you were left at the seastones after the battle, but i came back to check for that purpose." they explained, gently using a paw to apply more leaves to the wounded flesh,"you looked dead. im glad i got there when i did." the den seemed silent, not that burrpaw could really speak anyway, yet held a thousand words. they had just been through battle, a rough one,one that left many injured and hurt more then others. they were glad they could save someone.

"Its okay if you shake, cough if you need too." Daydream replied softly. they didnt know this kit, nor their mother, yet they felt the urge to save them. the urge to help them. They placed a paw gently on their legs, and then their tail. broken, like they had expected. They looked over to their herb stash, picking out some honey, catmint, along with sticks and cobwebs to start binding the kits legs. "Okay, im going to start binding you broken bones. while im doing that, eat this herb, itll help with your cough, i mixed it in with honey so it tastes better for you."

//
"I cure mental wounds too, you know." they explained briefly. they helped and worked more then just plants, helping cats with stress or sadness, or even grief of a loved one. they were much more then cats gave them credit for, or any medcat in general. "cats arent suppose to hurt others no matter what they think of them. are you being hurt by others?"
Goosekit wheezed and ate the honey covered nasty herb while Daydream bonded the wounds.

Soaringkit shrugged,"Parents do it to teach you to be quiet." She frowned, don't kill my family in revenge. Or tell them I spoke to you.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Blarewind looked around the clearing for his mate, letting out a smile as he saw Gingerstripe up ahead. He walked over to her with a large smile. Sitting down beside his mate he began to purr at just seeing her. He didn't have to hear her talk to purr. Just her presence made him fall in love with Gingerstripe all over again. "Hello Gingerstripe. How has the weather been to you?" meowed Blarewind, making the first move. He usually didn't make the first move in a conversation. It was always someone else who did. The weather has been a little harsh lately, but not as harsh to where cats are dying everyday. Today its a little warm, but only a little.
@Mystical

Gingerstripe had to play it cool, even though she was brimming with excitement. She was usually not happy and down, so if she acted that way he wouldn't suspect anything until she told him the big news. "Terrible, just terrible." She said in a grumpy voice. It was true, the weather was terrible, and she had been needing to eat a lot but there wasn't enough food. "But I did learn something good." She added, giving him a small smile, she couldn't give anything away. She had to keep it dramatic. Or at least she wanted to. "I'm expecting kits!" She purred, grinning widely. It was probably the best news she'd heard in her whole life. She had never been the happiest cat and everything had always been kind of down for her so the only good thing was the fact that she had a mate, and was going to have kits.
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:20 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@goose
The tearing of leaves, mixed with a few incoherent grumbles here and there, announced the wakening of Hickorynose. Appendages outstretched and digits grasping at the dull earth below them, whilst his back had a distinctive arch in it, spine showing through the darkened fur that rested along the ridges of it. A sly grin had already crept across his features, smugness ever-present on the tom's lanky form. A silent screech of pent-up aggression unleashed itself from his parted lips, before he drew the air back into his lungs and brought his limbs up into their usual positioning. Glancing around the den once more before leaving, his rat-like tail barely brushing past a few dried-out fronds of grass on the way out. Immediately, as the rays of sunlight pitter-pattered across his eloquent bodice, Hickorynose's face scrunched up. His brows darted upwards, lids forcefully closed as his breath hitched. The male stood there, demeanour stiff and uneasy, with his nose twitching momentarily. Soon, his face contorted back to its natural image, as did his frame, and the long-limbed tom-cat continued on with his daily activities; not letting that dastardly sneeze-face embarrass him.

Sauntering his way through the camp, Hickorynose all of a sudden had a bright idea. Velvet-like audits twisted and turned upon their bases, whilst his dull pools surveyed the area for a certain feline. Of course, none of his actions would make sense unless there was that coprophagous grin bearing down across his features.
"Ahh.." he sighed in sudden realisation, and with that his toes began to churn up the dirt once more, and his banner swayed in between his hind limbs. Keeping his refined cranium down, the tom hesitantly plucked a feather from the ground -- probably from someone's breakfast -- and then he ensconced his mass onto the terrain. Gripping the feather with his canines, the shorthaired feline began to comb through his hair with the satin-like tresses that branched out from the object. Hums rose out from his build, a sweet and soft lullaby soon filling the air. Hickorynose was only trying to gain a certain someone's attention, that was all. By avoiding other cats, and tasking himself with a rather bizarre act, he was certain to attract gazes and quirked brows. That didn't matter. As long as those gazes were coming from a specific male, it would make him feel fulfilled.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb!;438849

[CENTER
"you were left at the seastones after the battle, but i came back to check for that purpose." they explained, gently using a paw to apply more leaves to the wounded flesh,"you looked dead. im glad i got there when i did." the den seemed silent, not that burrpaw could really speak anyway, yet held a thousand words. they had just been through battle, a rough one,one that left many injured and hurt more then others. they were glad they could save someone.[/CENTER]
Burrpaw found the strength to nod. He grunted, trying to clear his throat. "Your wounds." He croaked out. He could smell the injuries on Daydream, remembered brushing against them as he was being carried. He'd be okay now, but the Clan needed Daydream more than they needed Burrpaw.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
She smirked,” Fool.” She meowed as she stood up What’s his deal? She finally asked,” Why do you hate me?”
GingerFrost shrugged, his words couldn't mean less to him, "I don't hate you." He meowed, "I simply absolutely care nothing about you."

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Gingerstripe had to play it cool, even though she was brimming with excitement. She was usually not happy and down, so if she acted that way he wouldn't suspect anything until she told him the big news. "Terrible, just terrible." She said in a grumpy voice. It was true, the weather was terrible, and she had been needing to eat a lot but there wasn't enough food. "But I did learn something good." She added, giving him a small smile, she couldn't give anything away. She had to keep it dramatic. Or at least she wanted to. "I'm expecting kits!" She purred, grinning widely. It was probably the best news she'd heard in her whole life. She had never been the happiest cat and everything had always been kind of down for her so the only good thing was the fact that she had a mate, and was going to have kits.
Blarewind looked at his mate with wide eyes as Gingerstripe made the announcement. "R...Really? Well of course! I guess I did hear that correctly.
Im glad for us. We're going to be great parents."
replied Blarewind. The tom had been waiting since he was an apprentice to have kits with Gingerstripe, but now he actually he was having kits with the one he loves. Blarewind couldn't stop thinking about the life he had ahead of him. "I can't wait to be a father!" cried the tom.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost shrugged, his words couldn't mean less to him, "I don't hate you." He meowed, "I simply absolutely care nothing about you."
Featherpaw raised an eyebrow,” Huh. If you cared nothing about me you wouldn’t attack me.” She meowed chuckling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Featherpaw raised an eyebrow,” Huh. If you cared nothing about me you wouldn’t attack me.” She meowed chuckling.
"I detest arrogance and disrespect. Not you, silly molly." He meowed with contempt, "Besides, if I actually wanted to hurt you, you would be injured."

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"I detest arrogance and disrespect. Not you, silly molly." He meowed with contempt, "Besides, if I actually wanted to hurt you, you would be injured."
She scowled,” Simply having a differnt opinion than you isn’t arrogance.” She meowed

Closed Thread