Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:18 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by lark.
Today 12:12 PM
Hawkkit adopt
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 12:06 PM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:51 AM

Old December 14th, 2017, 10:39 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord's eyes narrowed. He wasn't exactly going to be trusting in this situation. He woke up in a completely new place, he didn't know exactly what to do then. Married? Tord stared at Sasuke, before looking down at his own hand. "Oh hell no," he said coldly, practically ripping the ring off his finger. "I'm not getting married." he hissed, throwing the ring across the room. "Yeah okay that didn't happen." he said quickly, before his thought came to something else. "Where's Aspen?" he hissed,
his voice becoming thick with his accent, not wanting to lose the only one that felt like family.
He jumps a bit when he threw the ring " who's -" suddenly the door opens and a deadly looking man with blood red eyes and long black hair tied up in a ponytail steps in, he wore a red and black suit and had a scar over his left eye. his very presence was like meeting the devil itself.
his cold eyes landed on Tord and the gun "......the hell is going on here? is this some new play you two have or did the ... experiment work?" he asks darkly
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:42 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"You look different without your scars" skye said as she touched his arms.

"Screw your issues! Where is my kid!!!" Skye screamed as she stood as well
He laughs softly " .... I feel somehow... weaker without them. as if I didn't work for what I got.. and for you" he says as he watches her with glowing loving eyes

Winter eyes widen as he begins to growl softly " what kid? this isn't even our house! I don't know you and you don't know me lets try to calm down and figure out whats going on!?"

Old December 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly " .... I feel somehow... weaker without them. as if I didn't work for what I got.. and for you" he says as he watches her with glowing loving eyes

Winter eyes widen as he begins to growl softly " what kid? this isn't even our house! I don't know you and you don't know me lets try to calm down and figure out whats going on!?"

Skye wrapped her arms around him as she smiled. " wish you never had to do those things... Especially for me..." she said softly

"How can I calm down... My kid could lost somewhere and i-i" skye began to break down in tears as she cried.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:03 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skye wrapped her arms around him as she smiled. " wish you never had to do those things... Especially for me..." she said softly

"How can I calm down... My kid could lost somewhere and i-i" skye began to break down in tears as she cried.
He laughs softly “ in order to love we must suffer. In order to prove strength, loyalty and happiness we must fight for it.” He kisses her arm a bit “ ever since I met you the scars seemed like battle scars fighting for the one I love. I couldn’t be more happier “

Winter eyes widened as he begins to walk up to her rubbing her back “ it’s okay. We’ll find your kid.. we just need to stick together and work together “
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:05 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:

(( wait how exactly is everything happening? ))
We r rping in the new world with our characters and then the characters from this new world are in our characters world.)

Old December 14th, 2017, 11:06 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He jumps a bit when he threw the ring " who's -" suddenly the door opens and a deadly looking man with blood red eyes and long black hair tied up in a ponytail steps in, he wore a red and black suit and had a scar over his left eye. his very presence was like meeting the devil itself.
his cold eyes landed on Tord and the gun "......the hell is going on here? is this some new play you two have or did the ... experiment work?" he asks darkly
Tord's eyes were narrowed as he looked at Sasuke, but he automatically whipped around as he heard the new man. He now had the gun pointed at him, being creeped out, but hiding it. "I'm leaving," he said coldly, trying to force his way past the man. "I'm not dealing with this, I'm not deformed" He spat the word out, "Anymore, I can get past the posters, no one will know it's me," he smirked, trying to get to the exit.

Quote:
We r rping in the new world with our characters and then the characters from this new world are in our characters world.)
(( i've become aware of that- ))

Last edited by :blue:; December 14th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:08 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
He laughs softly “ in order to love we must suffer. In order to prove strength, loyalty and happiness we must fight for it.” He kisses her arm a bit “ ever since I met you the scars seemed like battle scars fighting for the one I love. I couldn’t be more happier “

Winter eyes widened as he begins to walk up to her rubbing her back “ it’s okay. We’ll find your kid.. we just need to stick together and work together “
Skye smiled softly at him as she kissed his cheek. "How did I find a guy like you?" she said happily

"O-Ok... Im sure Lance w-will take c-c-care of her." skye said as she sniffled and wiped her eyes. As her arm went to rub her eyes she look astound when there where faded scars up and down her arm and wrists. "What?" she said as she noticed her hair was diffrent to. "H-How did this happen?"

Old December 14th, 2017, 11:12 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:

Tord's eyes were narrowed as he looked at Sasuke, but he automatically whipped around as he heard the new man. He now had the gun pointed at him, being creeped out, but hiding it. "I'm leaving," he said coldly, trying to force his way past the man. "I'm not dealing with this, I'm not deformed" He spat the word out, "Anymore, I can get past the posters, no one will know it's me," he smirked, trying to get to the exit.

my notification came slow... Oops XD I just got the notification now, my bad...)

Old December 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Killer smiles darkly “ not here~” he says as he suddenly grabs Tords arm holding it against his back pinning him to the wall hard. Using his free hand he grabs the gun “ this isn’t your world boy. The reason why you aren’t like your.. other self is because you’re in a new body. My true sons husband body. “ he says as he looks at Sasuke who looked terrified as Killer steps back tossing Tord to the bed. “ here nightmares come to life. You’re in my little world. Where you are considered as the star boy aka the wolf’s bride. Feared by all. Cops don’t even dare look at you knowing what we can do. Welcome I am Killer. I’m the one who gave you this new little life for now. Enjoy it! Have fun but please do act the part don’t want the gang thinking you’re weak now do we?” He says darkly with glowing eyes
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skye smiled softly at him as she kissed his cheek. "How did I find a guy like you?" she said happily

"O-Ok... Im sure Lance w-will take c-c-care of her." skye said as she sniffled and wiped her eyes. As her arm went to rub her eyes she look astound when there where faded scars up and down her arm and wrists. "What?" she said as she noticed her hair was diffrent to. "H-How did this happen?"
winter laughs softly “ don’t know~ I am a special guy” he says playfully

Winter nods slowly “ I don’t know... I honestly don’t know what’s happening... but I have a feeling.. that it isn’t good”