What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Petalrot
~<>~
29 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

"Batpaw," Petalrot calls, poking bug's head into the apprentice's den and looking around for bug's charge. The brown tom wasn't hard to find, though, and Petalrot blinked calm, green eyes at him as he roused from resting. "Let's get your territory tours going." Bug says and turns out of the den, moving to wait for a moment by the camp entrance.

[ @silver. - bat !! ]
Old May 9th, 2024, 12:52 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Petalrot
~<>~
29 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

"Batpaw," Petalrot calls, poking bug's head into the apprentice's den and looking around for bug's charge. The brown tom wasn't hard to find, though, and Petalrot blinked calm, green eyes at him as he roused from resting. "Let's get your territory tours going." Bug says and turns out of the den, moving to wait for a moment by the camp entrance.

[ @silver. - bat !! ]

batpaw
he/him // 16 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn

---

"Wonderful idea. Let's depart immediately."

Territory tours... Something he had never had the chance to do with Sagechaser before he was handed over to a different useless mentor. Hopefully bug would prove bugself to be more capable than his previous ones. Stretching out with a yawn, he lifts himself out of the nest he was currently stealing from Midpaw and follows his mentor out of the den and toward the exit of camp. Time to get this training thing over with. The faster he was a warrior, the better. Couldn't let Midpaw outdo him, after all!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 11th, 2024, 01:33 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

♱⁺.⊹꒦Nightpaw || Tom || RiverClan Apprentince || 23 moons || Bi ꒦⊹.⁺♱
Nightpaw padded into the apprentice den, and laid in his nest, laying his head on his paws.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownpaw rolled around to face the voice calling her, rubbing her face with her paws sleepily. Hmm, who was it? Hawkbite...? Eek, Hawkbite!

Brownpaw practically jumped up from her bed, eyes wide and awake. It was time to go! Not like she was aware of that before just now, but still, the promise of exploring was exciting. "I'm awake!", she trilled, trotting over to him. But now that she was more aware, Brownpaw felt... a little unsure. Was Hawkbite still mad at her? He hadn't talked to her since Brownpaw... spoke out...

Well, he didn't seem mad. Maybe everything was okay, then? It's not like Brownpaw wanted to avoid her mentor, so if he was offering an adventure to her, she would of course go with him. And be extra careful about listening.

@SuspiciousMindz
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 12th, 2024 at 04:35 PM.
Old Today, 07:11 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 7 Moons | Silent | Selectively Mute (?)
[20/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
What an unbearably unnecessary day.

Silentpaw quietly yawned before lazily turning his head to the entrance of the den, his eyes half-closed and his paws tucked comfortably under his chin. Soon enough he would be bombarded with tasks from his mentor, and despite his burning hatred for physical labour, he would always do them no matter what. Maybe he just liked the praise he got for doing it. Maybe he found joy in helping others. And maybe he just liked being responsible, or maybe he just did it because, well, he had to.
But it would be a while before his mentor found their way to him to get the training started on the first place, so he could probably take this time as an opportunity to get personal things done... If only he had any personal things that needed to be done.
Silentpaw frowned before immediately fixing his expression to the cold, emotionless stare he always has plastered rather proudly on his face.
He found this day extremely unnecessary. Why couldn't he just skip days whenever he wished? Oh how he wished this day didn't exist. Oh how he wished he even had personal things to take care of so he didn't slack around lazy all the time.
This sucked. This day sucked.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old Today, 02:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 7 Moons | Silent | Selectively Mute (?)
[20/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
What an unbearably unnecessary day.

Silentpaw quietly yawned before lazily turning his head to the entrance of the den, his eyes half-closed and his paws tucked comfortably under his chin. Soon enough he would be bombarded with tasks from his mentor, and despite his burning hatred for physical labour, he would always do them no matter what. Maybe he just liked the praise he got for doing it. Maybe he found joy in helping others. And maybe he just liked being responsible, or maybe he just did it because, well, he had to.
But it would be a while before his mentor found their way to him to get the training started on the first place, so he could probably take this time as an opportunity to get personal things done... If only he had any personal things that needed to be done.
Silentpaw frowned before immediately fixing his expression to the cold, emotionless stare he always has plastered rather proudly on his face.
He found this day extremely unnecessary. Why couldn't he just skip days whenever he wished? Oh how he wished this day didn't exist. Oh how he wished he even had personal things to take care of so he didn't slack around lazy all the time.
This sucked. This day sucked.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Foxear-SC Warrior-50 Moons-Grouchy

Foxear had been sitting around the past few minutes and was starting to get restless so she decided to pop her head into the apprentice's den to see if any apprentices looked blue or well just needed some fresh air when she poked her head inside she saw a young tom"Hey you! quit mopping around the she-cat said " we've got things to do now cmon " She quickly turned to leave out of the den not waiting for his response. Truth be told she wasn't sure what to do with the apprentice but she knew they were going to do something productive