by elaif
Last post by burntToast
Yesterday 11:09 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Undertaker
Yesterday 10:49 PM

Old December 26th, 2017, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Sky's Territory III

Ravenwing walked back onto his territory, looking over his shoulder to see if his adoptive daughter was following, he was so happy to know that she wasn't mad at him, it had been so long that he didn't even see her become a warrior, he had taken care of her for a little bit, but by her reaction as she saw him, he knew he had done a good job, because deep in there, she had found a way to forgive him. The tom approached his den and made his way in before heading over to his nest, joining his mate in their nest and giving the top of her head an affectionate lick to see if she would wake up. "Sky... My love?" He murmured, gazing at Snowfang afterwards and shrugging.

@meraki @GyreHaze
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:41 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Ravenwing walked back onto his territory, looking over his shoulder to see if his adoptive daughter was following, he was so happy to know that she wasn't mad at him, it had been so long that he didn't even see her become a warrior, he had taken care of her for a little bit, but by her reaction as she saw him, he knew he had done a good job, because deep in there, she had found a way to forgive him. The tom approached his den and made his way in before heading over to his nest, joining his mate in their nest and giving the top of her head an affectionate lick to see if she would wake up. "Sky... My love?" He murmured, gazing at Snowfang afterwards and shrugging.

@meraki @GyreHaze
SnowFang stood at the entrance of the den just staring over at Sky and RavenWing, She couldn't help but smile and let a slight purr rumble in her throat.Even though She lived in the clan for moons and became a warrior without Ravenwing by her side to watch her grow up but she didn't hate him for leaving, she completely understood and couldn't be happier he is back in her life once again after so many moons being apart, she would always forgive him.."S-Sky.." She suttered out, or well mumbled to herself at least ears flattened against her head
Old December 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

@meraki @GyreHaze
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
SnowFang stood at the entrance of the den just staring over at Sky and RavenWing, She couldn't help but smile and let a slight purr rumble in her throat.Even though She lived in the clan for moons and became a warrior without Ravenwing by her side to watch her grow up but she didn't hate him for leaving, she completely understood and couldn't be happier he is back in her life once again after so many moons being apart, she would always forgive him.."S-Sky.." She suttered out, or well mumbled to herself at least ears flattened against her head

(Please do not bump things for me unless I haven’t responded in 48 hours)

Sky lifted her head slowly, her eyes falling upon the face of her beloved mate, and that of a cat she’d never met. Her brow furrowed in minor confusion, head tilted to one side. The elderly calico glowed of lost beauty; the looks of her youth revealing them self through the eyes of the beholder. As Sky’s glamor faded, her eyes did not. “Morning dear,” she purred kindly. “And who’s this?” She asked, looking towards Snowfang.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; December 26th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post

(Please do not bump things for me unless I haven’t responded in 48 hours)

Sky lifted her head slowly, her eyes falling upon the face of her beloved mate, and that of a cat she’d never met. Her brow furrowed in minor confusion, head tilted to one side. The elderly calico glowed of lost beauty; the looks of her youth revealing them self through the eyes of the beholder. As Sky’s glamor faded, her eyes did not. “Morning dear,” she purred kindly. “And who’s this?” She asked, looking towards Snowfang.
Ravenwing slowly intertwined his tail with his mate's like he did every morning. The elderly tom's memories of when he had met her coming back everytime he looked at her, it had been one of the best days of his life, and through everything that had happened came the scars, which were there in big quantities. He leaned down and nuzzled the top of the calico's head. "Morning, I hope you slept well." He purred and gazed at Snowfang. "This is Snowfang, our adoptive daughter, I sure hope you remember her when she was just an apprentice, Snowpaw." He mewed and turned back to look at her.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:39 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Ravenwing slowly intertwined his tail with his mate's like he did every morning. The elderly tom's memories of when he had met her coming back everytime he looked at her, it had been one of the best days of his life, and through everything that had happened came the scars, which were there in big quantities. He leaned down and nuzzled the top of the calico's head. "Morning, I hope you slept well." He purred and gazed at Snowfang. "This is Snowfang, our adoptive daughter, I sure hope you remember her when she was just an apprentice, Snowpaw." He mewed and turned back to look at her.
SnowFang was once again just staring at Sky and Ravenwing before she started to slowly back out of the den " I u-uh..I-I'm just gonna wander f-for a b-bit!" She stuttered out as she made her way out of the den, The she-cat was happy to see them both again...Happy to be with them but at the same time it had been so long and if Sky didn't remember her it would break the poor warriors heart ever so slightly to not be remembered when she had never forgotten about them not for one second of the many many days they weren't together, they were on her mind ever second of everyday and she swore to do her best and finish her apprentice training and become the best warrior she could and hopefully make them proud if there was even the slightest chance they would ever come back..SnowFang just wanted to make her parents proud, that was the only thing she ever wanted was for them to be proud of her...and love her like their real daughter..to not just be seen as a kit they took in and raised for a short while even though deep down she knew that was all she'd ever be..