Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM

Old July 17th, 2021, 11:29 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Maybe taking a lone trek through the territory wasn't her best idea right now, but Morningpaw couldn't handle the stifling atmosphere of camp anymore, at least right now; Ever since the last clan meeting, the tension was thick enough to cut through with a claw. It was unbearable.

So here she was, her eyes trained on the foliage along the rivers. Maybe she could make herself useful and catch something, though she was probably too preoccupied to focus on hunting right now. Dammit.

As she raised her nose to the sky, a foreign scent was mixed in with the usual smells of the territory. It was undoubtedly the scent of another cat. Morningpaw could feel her stomach drop. Riverclan didn't need any more trouble on their paws. Why were they so misfortunate, lately?

Squeezing through the brush, she found the origin of the scent; a lone cat, lounged on their back in the middle of the clearing. Obviously not of clan origin.

"Hey! Who are you, and what are you doing on Riverclan territory?" The words came out of her mouth like she was in autopilot, the exact words she'd been told to confront any tresspassers with.

@Leafí
Old July 17th, 2021, 11:44 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

@Twilight Wing
---
Mistypaw had been walking along the territory, even though she wasn't supposed to. But she just wanted to learn hunting! Finally. she thought to herself as she noticed a warrior. "Hello. Fancy some hunting?" she asked with a polite smile.

Fernspash looked up,"oh hello there apprentice"he paused,"what are you doing out of camp,no apprentice should be alone with thunderclan mange pelts running around"he said.

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old July 17th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

-OZ-

Yep there it was, the moment he had been waiting for, aka the appending doom. The little rat scampered into his lounging spot. How cute. OZ scowled darkly, not even wanting to acknowledge the existence of this leech. But he knew if he didn't answer the kids question, she would either scream for help or just attack. So he growled the first thing he thought of "Shut up kid, I can smell breath from over here," Ok maybe not the smartest thing to go with, but throwing insults was much, much better than giving out calm and cooperative answers. OZ rolled onto his side in a sluggish way, facing the runt, but keeping his eyes shut just to be ignorant.

@littlelove \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old July 17th, 2021, 12:52 PM
visual novel enjoyer

"E-eh...?" Morningpaw's confusion was palpable, her eyes gleaming with it. It... seemed that this loner wasn't very keen on listening to her, right now. That certainly wasn't the reaction she was expecting.

"Well, it's an especially bad idea to be on Riverclan's territory right now..." Her voice softened. Morningpaw was never one for confrontation. "Kestrelstar is... erratic. Starclan knows what he'd do to a loner just lounging in his territory." And eating our prey, she added silently.

Her falsely authoritative edge returned to her voice shortly, though. Couldn't get soft with a loner, lest one of her clanmates overheard. "I'm not looking for a battle; it'd be better for both of us if you left Riverclan's borders. Though..." A sudden question that had entered her mind left itself hanging in the air.

@Leafí
Old July 17th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

-OZ-

OZ lifted his large head, and licked the lower half of his shoulder. He was hardly listening to the mollies rant about something or another, hard to say what she was squawking about, and it was quite obvious he didn't care. The massive tom flicked his tail, his expression quite adrift. "your wasting ur breath little-lady, I don't give two rat-tails what Fish'star does or doesn't do, ight? " his calculating gaze scanning her over, she didn't finish the last part of her speech or whatever u want to call her yapping, unfortunately his curiosity got the best of him. Normally he wouldn't care what anyone had to say, but for some reason he wanted her to finish. " You may as well finish ur sentence, kiddo. You've clearly got nothin' better to do. " OZ tried to say it as if he didn't care but probably failed miserably.

@littlelove

----ϟ----
Characters

Old July 17th, 2021, 02:50 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Rippleflight padded along the territory, gazing around. She couldn’t believe so many cats had been being killed. How many more would die if a war broke out? Is there a way to stop all of this? She only had questions

Last edited by Tuftdrawsanddoodles; July 17th, 2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old July 17th, 2021, 03:13 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Morningpaw's gaze met the ground as the loner prodded for her to finish her question. It was a longshot, but...

"Have... have you seen a tom my age, a grey tabby around yay high-" She measured with her paw, gesturing to just below the top of her own head. "And brown eyes? He may or may not have been calling himself Smokepaw." She mewed weakly, her eyes glinting in desperation. Who knows, maybe a loner had run into him...? It wouldn't hurt to ask; she just hoped nobody spied them talking out here. She was supposed to be challenging this guy off the territory, after all.

@Leafí
Old July 17th, 2021, 05:04 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

-OZ-

Returning back to his first position, OZ twisted his spine, causing joints to crack in unison. Well that was quite boring, not as interesting as he hoped. Exhaling loudly out thru his nose, he snaked his tongue over his gleaming teeth. " nah, haven't seen or smelt him yet, " he huffed, then added " if ur so worried 'bout him, go and find him, I suggest u do that sooner than later, before Fish'star finds him first." OZ blinked, then glanced at the molly " now scat, and leave me in peace. " he groaned bitterly, just now feeling the consequences of eating all that fish.

@littlelove

----ϟ----
Characters

Old July 18th, 2021, 08:20 AM
visual novel enjoyer

The disheartened look in Morningpaw's eyes only grew as her gaze fell to the ground again. "Thought as much." She murmured halfheartedly, before realizing what she was supposed to be doing.

"Well...! Since you're refusing to leave, I guess I should be challenging you to a fight." She stated, lowering her tail and unsheathing her claws. Though, she might be a bit outmatched; the tom's large size was awfully intimidating.

@Leafí (do you mind if i ask around for a warrior to help her out?)
Old July 18th, 2021, 08:03 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

-OZ-

Blinking doubtfully OZ gave her a questionable look. Was she supposed scare him? He snorted out a laugh, just thinking about it. "look.. Kid, Me and u both know I'll cut ya' into ribbons before u could land a claw on me. Besides I'm not in the mood to tussle with fish faces and ur slimy pelts, " he replied, casually looking down at his claws that threateningly gleemed. " buuuut, if you insist, how could I say no?" the bulky tom stood to his full height, sneering down at the molly. Dark amusement glimmered in his eye, as his viciously hooked claws scored at the earth. OZ honestly felt bad for the kid, it was unfair fight, but of course he didn't care.

(sure I don't mind! Also I might be going on a week long trip so oof)
@littlelove

----ϟ----
Characters