Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old June 1st, 2017, 01:26 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafwatcher suddenly felt uneasy, like really uneasy. His ear twitched, a nervous look in his eyes, as he stood up, and look around with the uneasy feeling still in his throat, so to speak. Whatever's out their, they aren't a good thing to be near... He unsheathed his claws, digging into the ground as he stood their, keeping himself steady as she stared around, tail lashing dangerously. Well, maybe he was just thinking about this, just hearing things, or feeling things. "Maybe... its just nothing..." He thought, and muttered, but the uneasy expression still didn't leave his face. Not for one second. He would stay alert, just for one more minute and then, he would finally relax. It would be perfectly fine. Besides, why would someone even attack him? Perhaps a rogue, yes, but he didn't smell any cat different from the scent of ThunderClan, so he hoped he was safe enough at the moment. "I'll be just fine..." Leafwatcher reassured himself rather quietly, and quickly. He would be fine. Well... he hoped he would be just fine. At least, he was prepared. Or... as prepared as he could be in this certain situation.
Amya laid low, watching the newly discovered Thunderclan warrior. They didn't look too old, either an old apprentice or young warrior. Either way, Amya felt strength and assurance in her abilities, so she didn't hesitate long. She wanted Ajax to notice her, and not focus so much on his beloved Onyx. Yes, she saw them together, how Ajax just worshipped him. She didn't know if that's what Onyx felt back but she didn't care. All she wanted was for Ajax to see her the same way he saw Onyx. She slowly crept closer, keeping low, sucking in her gut to keep her long belly fur from dragging the ground and rustling the leaves. As she came nearer, the wind changed, so that the other cat was downwind if her. She would be fine, but only if that cat was nose blind, or just utterly dumb and not paying attention. She'd have to go now though, before her cover was blown and she lost the element of surprise. And so, she leaped, claws outstretched, aimed for the warrior.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Rolling her eyes, the older female inwardly groaned. Of course Minkpaw wasn't paying attention; she could see it in their expression. Why were they so difficult to deal with? Perhaps Amberflame should have told Gyrestar outright that she wasn't going to do this. But, she doubted the fun-loving leader would have payed much attention to what she said at the moment anyways. "Come on." She mewed, leading the way away from the border and onto the next one. Now, if Amberflame could have been in any other Clan, she would have picked RiverClan. And incidentally, that was where they ended up. "You should notice that there's a stronger scent of fish here. That's RiverClan. RiverClan cats are pretty strong; but they aren't agile or fast, and they aren't the smartest. I guess it depends on which RiverClan cat it is, but most aren't. Their greatest advantage is the water. Ours would be that, while we aren't as fast or agile as a WindClan cat, we're definitely more so then a RiverClan one." She paused, glancing down at the feline beside her. "We aren't in any trouble with RiverClan right now and I would prefer to keep it that way. The best way to do that is to just ignore them. Don't look at a RiverClan cat, talk to a RiverClan cat, or even walk in the direction of a RiverClan cat. Stay away from this border; understood?" This time, she stopped and looked down at them. Whether her message about the WindClan border had gotten through was uncertain, but she was going to make sure that this one did. Absolutely, positively, NO going near the RiverClan border. And certainly no crossing it.
@AbsurdJinx
Minkpaw unintentionally strayed from Amberflame's side every now and then, their nose twitching at every new scent that was introduced to them. Curiosity lead them away from their mentor, but they never walked too far. They always kept within the line of sight of the older feline, careful not to further irritate the poor cat. When a fishy scent caught Minkpaw's attention, they rushed back to Amberflame's side, glancing up at their mentor with sincere interest. They wrinkled they nose, too, which displayed their distaste in the watery scent.

Their ears rolled roughly, straining to hear another cat - a RiverClan cat, to be precise. Minkpaw yearned to be introduced to a stranger warrior, to learn something new. They imagined a sturdy, mouse-brained warrior lumbering towards both Minkpaw and Amberflame, and excitement made their fur rise on end. They firmly believed they could successfully take on a RiverClan cat, releasing a victory yowl after chasing their opponent back to their own camp. Minkpaw, however, took note from Amberflame's lesson that there were no tensions between ThunderClan and RiverClan at the moment. They were not interested in being the cause of a war between two Clans, and so they nodded honestly in response to Amberflame's order, deciding to avoid the fishy border.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 07:07 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Amya laid low, watching the newly discovered Thunderclan warrior. They didn't look too old, either an old apprentice or young warrior. Either way, Amya felt strength and assurance in her abilities, so she didn't hesitate long. She wanted Ajax to notice her, and not focus so much on his beloved Onyx. Yes, she saw them together, how Ajax just worshiped him. She didn't know if that's what Onyx felt back but she didn't care. All she wanted was for Ajax to see her the same way he saw Onyx. She slowly crept closer, keeping low, sucking in her gut to keep her long belly fur from dragging the ground and rustling the leaves. As she came nearer, the wind changed, so that the other cat was downwind if her. She would be fine, but only if that cat was nose blind, or just utterly dumb and not paying attention. She'd have to go now though, before her cover was blown and she lost the element of surprise. And so, she leaped, claws outstretched, aimed for the warrior.
@Nighty
Leafwatcher knew some cat was their, and he wasn't going to pull down his guard anytime soon. That wouldn't end well, not well at all. He was super on edge, why would some cat even want to kill him? He wasn't a danger, or a bother to some evil plan or something. Leafwatcher wouldn't get involved in it anyways, unless it would threaten his clan. And if it did, he would get involved, but not too much for a cat to try to kill him. So it was unlikely, very unlikely. Unless...... He gave a silent hiss as Anya suddenly leapt from the grass. That was fast...? Instinct went threw him as he rolled to the side. That would do it. Instead of landing on his back, the cat would fall to the ground. And, if he was lucky, not land on their feet. But that probably wouldn't happen. Leafwatcher slowly unsheathed his claws, digging them into the ground when he got up, steadying himself through narrowed eyes.

Last edited by seasalt; June 4th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw unintentionally strayed from Amberflame's side every now and then, their nose twitching at every new scent that was introduced to them. Curiosity lead them away from their mentor, but they never walked too far. They always kept within the line of sight of the older feline, careful not to further irritate the poor cat. When a fishy scent caught Minkpaw's attention, they rushed back to Amberflame's side, glancing up at their mentor with sincere interest. They wrinkled they nose, too, which displayed their distaste in the watery scent.

Their ears rolled roughly, straining to hear another cat - a RiverClan cat, to be precise. Minkpaw yearned to be introduced to a stranger warrior, to learn something new. They imagined a sturdy, mouse-brained warrior lumbering towards both Minkpaw and Amberflame, and excitement made their fur rise on end. They firmly believed they could successfully take on a RiverClan cat, releasing a victory yowl after chasing their opponent back to their own camp. Minkpaw, however, took note from Amberflame's lesson that there were no tensions between ThunderClan and RiverClan at the moment. They were not interested in being the cause of a war between two Clans, and so they nodded honestly in response to Amberflame's order, deciding to avoid the fishy border.
Amberflame could understand being curious. This was a new place! A big place. But, it was important that Minkpaw did not cross the border. They needed to understand that they were in the middle of something bigger then just 'I'm curious, let me see what's across this strange place.' Her hues narrowed and she took a quick glance over the border, wondering if any RiverClan cats were nearby. The thought of one of the fishy, sometimes musky smelling cats coming anywhere near her made her fur bristle unpleasantly. Then again, Amberflame was very rarely pleasant. It just didn't seem to be the type of thing that she was exactly 'into.' "Now. The border is here-- again, you can't see it." She stepped fowards to the invisible line when she spoke the word 'here' and glanced back meaningfully at Minkpaw. They were easily distracted, and she wanted to make sure that they completely and totally realized where the border was.

Too many apprentices had 'accidentally' crossed the borders before, and she didn't want the embarassment of hers being one of 'those cats'. She sincerely disliked RiverClan cats, and the thought of Minkpaw being involved in something with one of them... whether a fight or a forbidden relationship... disgusted her. "If you do see a RiverClan cat, you are to get a warrior. Do not play the little hero. You shouldn't be this far out on your own anyways, but if you decide to do as you wish, then you are not to engage in conversation or a fight with them. Do you understand?" She asked, her voice lowering to a dangerous volume as she tried to look directly into the younger feline's hues. To be honest, she was more worried about her own position in the Clan and what it would mean for her then it would for them. Still, she didn't want Minkpaw to be hurt either.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 5th, 2017, 10:12 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
@Nighty
Leafwatcher knew some cat was their, and he wasn't going to pull down his guard anytime soon. That wouldn't end well, not well at all. He was super on edge, why would some cat even want to kill him? He wasn't a danger, or a bother to some evil plan or something. Leafwatcher wouldn't get involved in it anyways, unless it would threaten his clan. And if it did, he would get involved, but not too much for a cat to try to kill him. So it was unlikely, very unlikely. Unless...... He gave a silent hiss as Anya suddenly leapt from the grass. That was fast...? Instinct went threw him as he rolled to the side. That would do it. Instead of landing on his back, the cat would fall to the ground. And, if he was lucky, not land on their feet. But that probably wouldn't happen. Leafwatcher slowly unsheathed his claws, digging them into the ground when he got up, steadying himself through narrowed eyes.

Amya missed. Now she was frustrated with herself for not taking better precautions. Her leg crumpled under her, as she had planned on landing on a car and not the ground. She rolled over, but was able to shakily spring back to her paws. She hissed and the warrior, as she regained her senses. She was still a bit dizzy from the role and the world still swayed around her. As it slowed and eventually stopped, the warrior came back into view. He was to her right, so she stepped towards him, fangs bared. She had to show Ajax how good she was at fighting; because after the battle with Skyclan, she had had her left shoulder torn by some apprentice, and he had not been happy about that. Now she sought redemption. She lashed out, claws unsheathed and her short and stocky leg swing through the air. This was a warning, because she knew all too well that she was shorter than the average cat, that made for her short and stocky form.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old June 5th, 2017, 10:31 AM
constantly tired

Quote:

Amya missed. Now she was frustrated with herself for not taking better precautions. Her leg crumpled under her, as she had planned on landing on a car and not the ground. She rolled over, but was able to shakily spring back to her paws. She hissed and the warrior, as she regained her senses. She was still a bit dizzy from the role and the world still swayed around her. As it slowed and eventually stopped, the warrior came back into view. He was to her right, so she stepped towards him, fangs bared. She had to show Ajax how good she was at fighting; because after the battle with Skyclan, she had had her left shoulder torn by some apprentice, and he had not been happy about that. Now she sought redemption. She lashed out, claws unsheathed and her short and stocky leg swing through the air. This was a warning, because she knew all too well that she was shorter than the average cat, that made for her short and stocky form.
Leafwatcher gave out a hiss, anger flaring into his expression, his peace had been disturbed, by who? A Dusk Syndicate Cat. Hatred blossomed like a blaze from his leaf-green eyes. He was NOT happy with the situation. And watched as the cat regained their senses, with a slight satisfaction, and full on amusement. It was good to see a cat of a group he hated so much look so dazed. It was fulfilling and ultimately satisfying. As the small she cat stepped toward her, he snarled at her, and we she swung, he made his neck go back, hoping to make it miss, hopefully. And, it did, by an inch. But he didn't let the fact sink in, and he lashed right back, where it hit, Leafwatcher didn't care, as long as he didn't miss.
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:44 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Amberflame could understand being curious. This was a new place! A big place. But, it was important that Minkpaw did not cross the border. They needed to understand that they were in the middle of something bigger then just 'I'm curious, let me see what's across this strange place.' Her hues narrowed and she took a quick glance over the border, wondering if any RiverClan cats were nearby. The thought of one of the fishy, sometimes musky smelling cats coming anywhere near her made her fur bristle unpleasantly. Then again, Amberflame was very rarely pleasant. It just didn't seem to be the type of thing that she was exactly 'into.' "Now. The border is here-- again, you can't see it." She stepped fowards to the invisible line when she spoke the word 'here' and glanced back meaningfully at Minkpaw. They were easily distracted, and she wanted to make sure that they completely and totally realized where the border was.

Too many apprentices had 'accidentally' crossed the borders before, and she didn't want the embarassment of hers being one of 'those cats'. She sincerely disliked RiverClan cats, and the thought of Minkpaw being involved in something with one of them... whether a fight or a forbidden relationship... disgusted her. "If you do see a RiverClan cat, you are to get a warrior. Do not play the little hero. You shouldn't be this far out on your own anyways, but if you decide to do as you wish, then you are not to engage in conversation or a fight with them. Do you understand?" She asked, her voice lowering to a dangerous volume as she tried to look directly into the younger feline's hues. To be honest, she was more worried about her own position in the Clan and what it would mean for her then it would for them. Still, she didn't want Minkpaw to be hurt either.
Minkpaw stared at Amberflame the entire time their mentor spoke, a blank look in their eyes as they day-dreamed. However, they seemed to understand the gist of Amberflame's warning as they nodded seriously and frowned at the invisible line of the border. They stopped to wonder how they'd engage in conversation with an enemy cat, seeing that they couldn't speak. And they wondered how they would react if they were to meet a rival member of another clan. Would they cower in fear? Or hiss with hostility? How would the opponent react? Especially to Minkpaw's speech disability? Would they understand they couldn't speak? Or would they take their silence as defiance?

Minkpaw leapt to their paws, adopting a bright grin as they playfully jumped. They stepped closer to their mentor, unintentionally bumping their flanks together before bouncing further away with an amused expression. They moved as if they were on catnip, with wobbly legs and exaggerated movements. They relied completely on Amberflame at the moment, looking at their mentor with such respect - though the respect was sorta hidden behind a kit-like joy. If only Minkpaw was aware that Amberflame cared more for herself than her own apprentice.
Old June 8th, 2017, 11:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Leafwatcher gave out a hiss, anger flaring into his expression, his peace had been disturbed, by who? A Dusk Syndicate Cat. Hatred blossomed like a blaze from his leaf-green eyes. He was NOT happy with the situation. And watched as the cat regained their senses, with a slight satisfaction, and full on amusement. It was good to see a cat of a group he hated so much look so dazed. It was fulfilling and ultimately satisfying. As the small she cat stepped toward her, he snarled at her, and we she swung, he made his neck go back, hoping to make it miss, hopefully. And, it did, by an inch. But he didn't let the fact sink in, and he lashed right back, where it hit, Leafwatcher didn't care, as long as he didn't miss.
Amya saw the triumph in the glare. Not what she was hoping for. She had to be on the winning side. She couldn't loose, not again. She snarled, but as she did so it was cut short as a pair of claws raked across her opened mouth. Claws caught the outside skin, and then the soft inside on the other. The bitter tang of blood flooded her mouth. Blood of the enemy, good, satisfactory. Tasting your own blood? Just disgusting and humiliating. She growled, making direct eye contact with the warrior. She jumped out at them, aiming for the neck, but feigned at the last moment and twirled to the side, trying to connect with the fur and flesh on their flank. Not as damaging as a neck hit, but painful enough. Getting them worn down would be best. She couldn't take a dead cat back to show Ajax, they would still have to be alive, but no one said anything about being conscious. Smirking, the new plan unfolded in her mind. Get him injured enough to weaken him, knock him unconscious and then take him to Ajax and finish him there. Boom, fool proof plan to win Ajax's respect.
Old June 9th, 2017, 10:55 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Amya saw the triumph in the glare. Not what she was hoping for. She had to be on the winning side. She couldn't loose, not again. She snarled, but as she did so it was cut short as a pair of claws raked across her opened mouth. Claws caught the outside skin, and then the soft inside on the other. The bitter tang of blood flooded her mouth. Blood of the enemy, good, satisfactory. Tasting your own blood? Just disgusting and humiliating. She growled, making direct eye contact with the warrior. She jumped out at them, aiming for the neck, but feigned at the last moment and twirled to the side, trying to connect with the fur and flesh on their flank. Not as damaging as a neck hit, but painful enough. Getting them worn down would be best. She couldn't take a dead cat back to show Ajax, they would still have to be alive, but no one said anything about being conscious. Smirking, the new plan unfolded in her mind. Get him injured enough to weaken him, knock him unconscious and then take him to Ajax and finish him there. Boom, fool proof plan to win Ajax's respect.
@The Eye Of The Storm (Moxie should come in the second post I make.)
Leafwatcher gave a hiss right back at the Dusk Syndicate cat, pure hatred in his optics, it was pure truly hatred. He loathed those vile cats, and one was standing right below him. He'd consider them as cats that he could kill, and kill he wanted. But, the blood, he'd almost shudder at the thought of killing another cat, but, if it had to be done, it had to be done. Satisfaction went through the bengal tabby as the blow connected, good. And then the vile creature jumped, he gave out a snarl, and then a screech as the her blow to his flank hit, it hurt, but not by much. Now he was here to kill. And kill he'll try. With a hiss of pain, but also hatred. He slashed toward Amya, hopefully to hit the chest, hopefully. Hopefully. His plan was simple, chase her off, and go back to report this to Snowstar. Hopefully, if he didn't get that injured before that happened. Leafwatcher hoped he could make it, or chase the cat off. Dusk Syndicate cats were vicious, and probably wouldn't leave without a fight. The wound was weighing down on her, blood tickling down his leg, he gave a hiss of pain. Great StarClan it hurt.

Last edited by seasalt; June 9th, 2017 at 11:05 AM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:05 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
@The Eye Of The Storm (Moxie should come in the second post I make.)
Leafwatcher gave a hiss right back at the Dusk Syndicate cat, pure hatred in his optics, it was pure truly hatred. He loathed those vile cats, and one was standing right below him. He'd consider them as cats that he could kill, and kill he wanted. But, the blood, he'd almost shudder at the thought of killing another cat, but, if it had to be done, it had to be done. Satisfaction went through the bengal tabby as the blow connected, good. And then the vile creature jumped, he gave out a snarl, and then a screech as the her blow to his flank hit, it hurt, but not by much. Now he was here to kill. And kill he'll try. With a hiss of pain, but also hatred. He slashed toward Amya, hopefully to hit the chest, hopefully. Hopefully. His plan was simple, chase her off, and go back to report this to Snowstar. Hopefully, if he didn't get that injured before that happened. Leafwatcher hoped he could make it, or chase the cat off. Dusk Syndicate cats were vicious, and probably wouldn't leave without a fight. The wound was weighing down on her, blood tickling down his leg, he gave a hiss of pain. Great StarClan it hurt.
Amya saw something change in their gaze. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but it didn't look good. Their gaze hardened, and they seemed more determined. Or was that her mind playing tricks? If she was going to do this then she would have to move quickly. She locked her eyes onto the other cat, matching their hostile and determined gaze. She knew though, that her green orbs held a youthful cunning and energy, unlike the older warrior, however old they might be. Her focus was hindering her though. She was so intent on trying to get done with her self assigned job that she wasn't paying attention to every move the cat was making. And due to that factor, the blow landed in the side of her chest, the claws raking through her fur and skin. Blood squirted out, spilling onto the ground. She yowled in anguish and pain. Her slightly panicked gaze dropped down to her chest, where blood was oozing out. That had been inches away from hitting a vital blood vessel, she knew. She had gotten lucky. Her vision begun to darken. Was she dying? No, she wasn't loosing enough blood. But why was it getting darker? Unconsciousness. That's what was happening, too much blood was lost in a certain time, but not enough to kill her. She could push through, she could keep going. She aimed, what seemed like several well aimed strikes for the chest, in retaliation. But in actuality they were swing all over, with no form or precision.