Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old January 28th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Ripplestep
"Alright you two," Ripplestep smiled, albeit hesitantly, at Otterleg and Darkpaw, "lets get this wrapped up. Lionstar wants our markers to be fresh." This was her first time as patrol leader, so she needed to make sure she didn't mess anything up. She took in a deep breath and turned to march out of the camp towards the ThunderClan border, ears pricked for anything and everything.

Once she reached the border she glanced behind her shoulder to see if the others had followed before starting to mark part of the border, making sure it was fresh and potent. Oddly enough the ThunderClan side didn't seem fresh at all which made her curious, so she let her mind drift as she set about doing her business.
@Sneakyfox55

Otterleg padded behind Ripplestep. "Slightly strange that Thunderclan hasn't marked their borders." She remarked, before resetting the Riverclan marker.

She turned to Darkpaw. "Can you smell the faint Thunderclan scent?" She asked.
Old January 28th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Sneakyfox55

Otterleg padded behind Ripplestep. "Slightly strange that Thunderclan hasn't marked their borders." She remarked, before resetting the Riverclan marker.

She turned to Darkpaw. "Can you smell the faint Thunderclan scent?" She asked.
Darkpaw nodded. "Is there a reason they haven't marked their borders recently?" she mewed.
Old January 28th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Darkpaw nodded. "Is there a reason they haven't marked their borders recently?" she mewed.
@mochi

"Not that I know of. Do you know the reason, Ripplestep?" Otterleg looked at the patrol leader. "I know that Thunderclan and Windclan seem to have been having some problems, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with this." She meowed.
Old January 28th, 2020, 06:06 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Ripplestep
"Huh? Oh," The molly was faintly listening to the other two's conversation, lost in her own thoughts as she was while she went about her business. "Well they're still trying to gather themselves after that fire...and I do remember only a small patrol of them coming to ShadowClan's aid after the battle had ended - so they might not have many war-" She was cut off as something leaped out from a bush off to Ripplestep's side, slamming into her flank and hissing violently as it slashed through her fur.

With a yelp, Ripplestep twisted as they landed, forcing her attacker to clumsily slip off of her. Though not without snagging his claws in her front leg and tearing thin gashes into the skin. She gasped sharply in pain, leaping away quickly to put distance between herself and her opponent before he had the chance to get to his paws. His movements were heated, though clumsy. If it weren't for her lapse of attention she wouldn't have gotten hurt.

A rogue. She thought, eyes wide as she took in the situation. She needed to think fast. Otterleg was missing a leg and Darkpaw was still only an apprentice. She didn't know them well enough to know how good their fighting prowess was, but she wasn't going to let them get needlessly injured when she was the patrol leader. "Otterleg! Darkpaw!" She called over her shoulder, forgetting about her throbbing leg as she kept her eyes on the rogue. "You two stick together, make sure you guys don't get hurt." She was being kind of hypocritical, she'd already gotten herself hurt. But that didn't matter. She was the patrol leader and she needed to take responsibility.

The rogue leapt again with claws outstretched, this time towards Darkpaw, but Ripplestep was ready. The tabby molly jumped in the rogue's path, twisting away at the last second and raking her claws across his eye as he passed. It was over almost as soon as it had started. The rogue yelped in pain, stumbling away from the group into ThunderClan's territory, blood running down the side of his face.

edit: i figured the patrol should be wrapping up soon so i shortened up the encounter ^^;

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 29th, 2020 at 12:26 AM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Brooding

Distantflower glared, toward the ThunderClan border. She placed her scent marker before padding on.
Old January 30th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Ripplestep
"Huh? Oh," The molly was faintly listening to the other two's conversation, lost in her own thoughts as she was while she went about her business. "Well they're still trying to gather themselves after that fire...and I do remember only a small patrol of them coming to ShadowClan's aid after the battle had ended - so they might not have many war-" She was cut off as something leaped out from a bush off to Ripplestep's side, slamming into her flank and hissing violently as it slashed through her fur.

With a yelp, Ripplestep twisted as they landed, forcing her attacker to clumsily slip off of her. Though not without snagging his claws in her front leg and tearing thin gashes into the skin. She gasped sharply in pain, leaping away quickly to put distance between herself and her opponent before he had the chance to get to his paws. His movements were heated, though clumsy. If it weren't for her lapse of attention she wouldn't have gotten hurt.

A rogue. She thought, eyes wide as she took in the situation. She needed to think fast. Otterleg was missing a leg and Darkpaw was still only an apprentice. She didn't know them well enough to know how good their fighting prowess was, but she wasn't going to let them get needlessly injured when she was the patrol leader. "Otterleg! Darkpaw!" She called over her shoulder, forgetting about her throbbing leg as she kept her eyes on the rogue. "You two stick together, make sure you guys don't get hurt." She was being kind of hypocritical, she'd already gotten herself hurt. But that didn't matter. She was the patrol leader and she needed to take responsibility.

The rogue leapt again with claws outstretched, this time towards Darkpaw, but Ripplestep was ready. The tabby molly jumped in the rogue's path, twisting away at the last second and raking her claws across his eye as he passed. It was over almost as soon as it had started. The rogue yelped in pain, stumbling away from the group into ThunderClan's territory, blood running down the side of his face.

edit: i figured the patrol should be wrapping up soon so i shortened up the encounter ^^;
(sorry didn't even see this haha)

Having frozen up with shock during the encounter, Darkpaw blinked out of it and quickly hurried up to Ripplestep. "Are you alright?!" she mewed worriedly. "I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let him get you like that... I should have..." She stopped, tail drooping slightly. The rogue had been coming for her, but because she hadn't been ready, Ripplestep defended her and got injured instead. It was all her fault. If only she'd acted quickly!
Old January 30th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
(sorry didn't even see this haha)

Having frozen up with shock during the encounter, Darkpaw blinked out of it and quickly hurried up to Ripplestep. "Are you alright?!" she mewed worriedly. "I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let him get you like that... I should have..." She stopped, tail drooping slightly. The rogue had been coming for her, but because she hadn't been ready, Ripplestep defended her and got injured instead. It was all her fault. If only she'd acted quickly!

Otterleg leaped to attention, braced in front of her apprentice and wounded clan mate. “You leave them alone, rouge!” He hissed, all of the hair on her body rippling on edge. “You stay behind me Darkpaw. Try and protect Ripplestep.”
Old January 31st, 2020, 04:42 PM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Otterleg leaped to attention, braced in front of her apprentice and wounded clan mate. “You leave them alone, rouge!” He hissed, all of the hair on her body rippling on edge. “You stay behind me Darkpaw. Try and protect Ripplestep.”
"A-alright." Shaking off her previous distress, the apprentice took up a defensive stance in front of the wounded she-cat, her short fur standing on end.

(oops forgot to mention @mochi
my bad haha)

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 1st, 2020 at 07:22 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 09:25 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Ripplestep
The tabby molly watched Otterleg leap in front of the two of them with a grace she wouldn't have expected from a three-legged feline - which made her rethink her original assessment of the she-cat's fighting ability. She blinked as Darkpaw came up to her side, all anxious and regretful looking. "It's not your fault." Ripplestep assured the younger cat, brushing Darkpaw's shoulder with her tail, a slightly awkward smile crossing her face. She wasn't very good at this sort of thing. "As the leader of this patrol I'm supposed to make sure you guys get home safely. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt. Besides," she said, lifting her injured leg with little difficulty, "the scratch isn't deep at all."

As Otterleg yelled after the rogue, Ripplestep's green-brown eyes glanced up to watch to rogue turn in his retreat and hiss fiercely back at the patrol, blood starting to dry around his swelling eye. Ooh, that's going to hurt in the morning. She thought with a slight wince at the sight of the injury she caused the other cat.

"I'm alright, really." She spoke up, this time towards Otterleg more than Darkpaw. "Let's get back to camp. I need to let Lionstar know what happened." This patrol had already gone on longer than expected, and coming back injured might perk some ears. She let out a sigh before straightening her shoulder's and dipping her head a bit with a small grateful smile as she turned to head back to camp. "And thanks for backing me up."

[ i'll be posting the report next in Lionstar's den, so you guys can go ahead and write your finisher posts if you want c: ]

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; February 1st, 2020 at 09:37 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 05:13 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

✯✯✯✯✯

TC/RC Border Patrol
​(Optional prompt: While patrolling, you notice that the borders are unusually strong. Is RiverClan trying to say something?)
[ ALL MUST BE FINISHED AND REPORTED TO FLINTSTAR OR DUSKFEATHER BY FEBRUARY 9 at 11:59 PM EST. IF THEY ARE NOT FINISHED, CONSEQUENCES WILL ENSUE. ]

✯✯✯✯✯

Peaceful was the perfect word to describe the border. Birds twittered in the air, mice peeked out from their long slumber, and the air was calm. This is what the forest was like, uninhabited by any... Except the patrol that was making their way up the border.

"Alright guys, this shouldn't take too long, we'll be done in no time!" the orange molly leading the cats meowed cheerfully, padding in front of the group at a steady pace. Everything seemed normal too far, though she couldn't help but feel like something was off. Nothing seemed abnormal though, so she brushed it off in order not to worry her patrol. Carefully walking a bit farther towards the border, Blossomclaw bit back a few insults she wanted to scream at the slippery otters. She refused to let her personal rage cause any fights on her watch. Instead, she just lashed her tail as it swung low behind her. Hopefully nothing out of the order would go wrong, so she could have a good report to take back to Duskfeather. Or Flintstar, whichever came first. "How are you guys holding up back there?"

[ Names here for reference!
Raccoonpaw [ @Sharp moon ] | ​Linnetwing [ @Blissie Bliss ] | Brightpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ] ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; February 2nd, 2020 at 06:25 PM.