Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM

Old July 18th, 2020, 09:49 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Black Frost is cold

Blackhaze padded up to Frostpaw, decidedly going hunting and he planned to take the apprentice along. “Come on let’s go hunting, i here there are lots of doves near ThunderClan.” He mewed.

@bmkmb

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 18th, 2020, 10:28 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Black Frost is cold

Frostpaw shifted his bored gaze towards Blackpaw - excuse him, Blackhaze. Haze. What an uncommon prefix, and a suspicious sounding one at that. In case one has yet to notice, the white tom was not in the best of moods today. As some would say, he had woken on the wrong side of the nest. "Why are you asking me?" Frostpaw meowed flatly. Blackhaze could hunt well enough alone, and Frostpaw very strong dislike towards birds. Not to mention that he wanted nothing to do with the clan of thunder at the moment, and it wasn't because of his past.

@Mentallyunstable
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 18th, 2020, 10:49 PM
sadly, I exist

“Because I wanted to bring someone in case we have issues with ThunderClan, they’re desperate right about now.” Blackhaze mewed with a bit of distain. It hung on his teeth and he wished he could spit out the taste it left in his mouth. Everything about the other clans was beginning to concern him. Who knew what lurked in the shadows.
@bmkmb

Old July 18th, 2020, 11:11 PM
darkness begets light.

That was not an answer that he had been expecting. Then again, what had he been expecting? That Blackhaze wished for company while hunting in the forest? As if. The sky would turn a solid shade of green before that ever happened. "I refuse to aid you in causing another inter-clan incident," Frostpaw meowed flatly, recalling that issue they'd had with WindClan during that last Gathering. "ThunderClan will not be looking for trouble at the moment. I believe that they are too occupied with rebuilding to risk starting a series of raids." Seriously, what went through Blackhaze's mind? The clan of thunder had been licked by flames and he thought that that would make it more likely for them to cause trouble? Unless some lizardbrain was leading the clan, thunder would stay well away from the shadows and hopefully, the shadows wouldn't launch a raid on the weakened thunder in return. "If you wish to go hunting with me, then I suggest staying away from Herondive Hollow. That way, you won't run into any 'issues', as you put it."

@Mentallyunstable
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 18th, 2020, 11:21 PM
sadly, I exist

”Alright where should we go?” Blackhaze asked genuinely. He didn’t think that was the case. He figured they would need more prey. He wondered why Frostpaw wasn’t a warrior yes as he was older than him by a couple moons.
@bmkmb

Old July 19th, 2020, 06:55 AM
darkness begets light.

Frostpaw was vaguely surprised yet pleased at Blackhaze's reaction. He had been expecting a more negative reply, but this was all good. The white tom was alright with hunting anywhere other than the thunder's border. If he had to choose, he would prefer heading to Sedgewater Valley, if only because he had little experience hunting near that border in particular and needed to practice. However, the choice wouldn't be practical because the border they shared with the rivercats was farther away than the rest. It would take much too long to even get there. If he wanted to save time, then the obvious answer would be to hunt near camp rather than heading to one of the borders. The small clearing that stood near the center of the forest was a common place for hunting and it was teaming with prey as usual during Newleaf. "That clearing in the forest should be bountiful during this season," Frostpaw decided.

@Mentallyunstable
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; July 19th, 2020 at 06:56 AM.
Old July 19th, 2020, 08:38 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze nodded, “You’re right, how could I have forgotten that.” He mewed with a shake of his head. He hadn’t been focused lately. “Well then come on let’s go.” Blackhaze huffed as he headed tword the camp entrance.
@bmkmb (sorry it’s so short)

Old July 20th, 2020, 09:54 PM
darkness begets light.

He was... right. Really? That was all that Blackhaze had to say? Well, Frostpaw wasn't complaining. With an internal huff of annoyance, the white tom stood, his pelt subtly bristling as he reached full height. Good - Blackhaze wasn't taller than him. It appeared that being larger than average could be useful after all. The apprentice was about to question why Blackhaze was just leaving without the permission of a warrior when he remembered that Blackhaze was a warrior. And if Frostpaw was still an apprentice... and the rule was that apprentices couldn't leave without "warrior supervision"... then Blackhaze was going to be "supervising" Frostpaw while they were out of camp. Curse the stars, this was going to be a disaster when it came to his dignity. Glaring pointedly at Blackhaze's back, the white tom waited for a second before padding after the black cat. The sooner he could get this over with, the better.

@Mentallyunstable (it's fine)
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 21st, 2020, 08:16 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze padded out into the forest and felt eyes on him. I’m just being paranoid. I’m just being paranoid. He recited in his head as he walked twords the clearing. Blackhaze... Yes? The dead are following you. No no no... impossible. No. I will hear nothing of the sort. Even though he said this he felt his fur prickle with fear. He sped up as he saw the clearing ahead, noticing some blood nearby at the edge from one of the cats he’d had to remove. “Alright, let’s get to hunting. And thanks, by the way, for coming.” Blackhaze mewed while turning to Frostpaw with his most convincing smile. The apprentice was one of the few eye level to him but he himself was still growing. He turned to sniff out some prey and quickly caught scent of a thrush. He dropped into a hunters crouch and stalked forward before pouncing on it and delivering the killing bite. He quickly buried the prey before searching for more.
@bmkmb

Old July 21st, 2020, 11:10 AM
darkness begets light.

The walk to the clearing was quite uneventful, if he said so himself. It was nice to be out of camp, to be able feel the soft breeze against his fur. There were tons of birds chirping from the trees, and upon brushing past the ferns that acted as the entrance to the clearing, a dump of scents fought to rush up his nose. His mouth wasn't even open. But there was something odd about the way that Blackhaze's fur prickled, his strange smile, and that... splash of blood near the edge of the clearing? It was cat blood, if his nose was leading him correctly. Frostpaw had always been a perceptive cat... and frankly, Blackhaze wasn't the most innocent feline in the world. If the white tom was suspicious of his temporary hunting partner, than he had a hood enough reason to be so. The apprentice met the warrior's gaze as he spoke, turning away with nothing more than the flick of his tail. He wasn't done growing, either. Seeing Blackhaze snatch up a thrush, Frostpaw's competitive streak ignited. He allowed his instincts to lead the way as he chased a squirrel, batting it back down as it attempted to scale a tree. Burying the bushy creature in a shallow hole, Frostpaw wandered away from the clearing. Out of all the areas in the shadow's pine forest, the places around the clearing were where he was most familiar with. He wouldn't stray far, just far enough to find his own collection of prey. Blackhaze could get the center of the clearing all to himself.

@Mentallyunstable
Have a wonderful day!