Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:43 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2020, 01:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Releasing the dead coyote's neck, Lionstar raised his head to look around the clearing. With the exception of the last coyote Wormbite, Gentlethunder, and Goosepaw were attacking, it appeared the rest of the coyotes were gone.

The clearing was empty besides the wounded. Lionstar was especially pleased it didn't appear anyone had died. No thanks to Otterstone, however..

Where did she learn to treat a battlefield like a goddamn medicine cat's den? That was incredibly stupid and reckless on her part, especially when they had been fighting creatures who loved cat blood. She should have just done basic binding to stop the bleeding and get the most severely wounded out!!!

He'd need to talk to her about that once the wounds were properly treated in camp. For now..

Lionstar shook his pelt as he fully got to his paws, watching as the final coyote seemed to recognize defeat and shake away from the cats attacking it, fleeing into the moor.

"RiverClan, steady your paws! The coyotes have fled - and we are victorious!" With minimal casualties, it appeared.

"If you are able-bodied, come to me. I want to dispatch a group of cats to ensure these vile things have left the moor.. and we need some cats to bring this coyote back!" They'd be eating good tonight! "Otterstone, Omenshade-- get the injured back home." It was unfortunate he had more respect right now for the apprentice who focused on bleeding rather than a full on treatment. He hated that guy normally.

"Everyone else, return to camp."

Lionstar looked down at the dead coyote, unable to hide the small grin on his face. How exhilarating. They needed to do this more often!

[ @Rainquail, @Arie, @x ghostie, @Fallenpine, @Greenleap, @Slushie, @Splashy, @SilentLamb, @Okapi, @starshooter, @Spiderfrost, @Wolfie, @S-oft, @RedFlame2, @FuzzyRatto, @The Cannibal, @TeamRiverRipple, @CheetahPelt, @Katwhisperer, @Dust, @Cloudsky, @Wings, @vermin, @pathos, @Skye, @Kitty Mama, @RedHead, @Starbot, @implimm ]
Old April 4th, 2020, 01:17 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Slushie @Starbot
If Wormbite could have responded to Goosepaw's thoughts, yeah. He was lacking his common sense at the moment. There was no time think. If the coyote got their medicine cat-- even if Omenshade was still alive, they didn't know enough. Otterstone was their foundation at the moment. The one consistence.

It looked like he sure got it's attention, because oh boy was the coyotes snapping it's jaws at Wormbite. Drool dribbling down it's mouth in a madden haze. He shifted to the side, desperate to cling on-- to stay in the center of it's attention. Goosepaw's break broke through his Concentration . Wormbite didn't know if he should thank the tom or curse at it. Because the coyote took this chance to latch it's teeth onto Wormbite's shoulder, originally it aimed for his throat but because Wormbite turned his head away-- it could only grab onto his shoulder.

Wormbite let out a yowl of pain and surprise. Warm blood trickled down his black fur, his eyes widening. He was tore from it's leg and lifted up into the air. Oh well. If it's teeth were in his shoulder, it couldn't get his neck without dropping him for a moment. So, Wormbite took full advantage of this and scratched. Scratched anyway his claws could reach, down it's snout and chin-- biting it's nose. Anything.

---

It seemed that the three had done enough damage and the it fled-- leaving Wormbite on the floor in deep confusion. Oh cmon. It felt like the climax was ruined. Lionstar's announcement rang out through the bloody camp brought relief to his ears. His wound deep and was bleeding rather heavily. Wormbite twisted his head to stare at it his wound, oh. The pain hadn't exactly settled in. "Everything. H..hurts. " He mumbled out in a raspy voice, licking at his wound in an attempt to soothe the bleeding. He was breathing heavily-- trying to grasp his head around the events in the battle.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 4th, 2020 at 01:27 AM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 01:19 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. @x ghostie @CheetahPelt ]

Goosepaw fell back, gasping, as the brute turned tail and fled. He stared after it, watching it run over the bloodied hills. He felt like he was going to drop like a stone, but at Lionstar's call, he steadied his paws and glanced down at Wormbite. Alarm sparked through him, and he crouched down next to his friend, eyes wide with concern. "That looks pretty bad," he said, gazing at the wound. "Here, uh, I'll see if I can stop the bleeding. I don't have any cobwebs with me, but..." He let his voice trail off. No, it wouldn't work. He couldn't just press his grimy paws onto an open wound. "Otterstone! We need help over here!"
His whole body hurt, as if he'd had a mountain dropped on top of him. His fir was caked with blood, and when he went to lick away some of the gore on his paws, he pulled his muzzle back at the sour taste, nose wrinkling in disgust. He'd have to find a creek or something on the way back.
Despite how exhausted he was, he wanted to make sure the coyotes were really gone, and if chosen for the other task, he wanted to help with that, too. Thankfully none of his wounds were deep enough to terribly hinder him, but Wormbite was his primary concern at the moment, "Lionstar!" he called over his shoulder. "As soon as Wormbite gets help, I'll make my way over, so I can assist with whatever you need." He turned back to his friend. It took him a moment to realize he was trembling, and he murmured, "I- I know. It's going to hurt, it's a nasty bite. But it's fine. You're gonna be fine, okay? I swear."

He just wasn't sure if it was Wormbite or himself he was trying to convince.

Last edited by dino.; April 4th, 2020 at 01:46 AM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 01:42 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Halfstone padded towards Lionstar, gait a bit funky from having his tail chewed, but was more or less fine. "I can help carry the body back. I don't think I have much more in me for fighting. I wish you and those who join you luck on your hunt, though." @BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 4th, 2020, 01:55 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Slushie
Wormbite was going to smack the tom. Kindly. But still was going to. "I'll get Omenshade to wrap my shoulder up. Or I'll just do it myself. You're injured, too. Receive treatment from Otterstone instead then assist Lionstar., " He lift his paw up, awkwardly putting it on Goosepaw's head. "If you don't, I'm telling Shimmeringpool. " He threatened. No one wanted to see his sister angry.
No one.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:02 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar made a face of disgust. "What, is Shimmeringpool his mother now? Tell her." This was to Wormbite. "Maybe some parenting will do him some good. We don't need dead apprentices because they got their injuries dirtier." He was going to ASSUME this was non-romantic, because if he recognized this as anything more than Shimmeringpool looking out for a friend he'd be very angry. [ @x ghostie, @Slushie]

He turned his attention to Halfstone, glad to see the warrior seemed okay.

"You can accompany me. We'll do a quick check of the territory and head back to camp. Shouldn't be a problem. Any other able cats... can collect this coyote. I figured we can try tasting it as a part of our victory; it is meat, after all!" No sense in wasting it.

"Are you ready to go?" [ @Rainquail ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 4th, 2020 at 02:20 AM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:06 AM
roar

[ @BILL. @x ghostie ]

Goosepaw offered Wormbite a convincing smile that just didn't quite hit the mark. He leaned into his friend's paw, chuckling a bit at the threat. "She'd kill me," he agreed. "But if I made it through the whole battle, I can handle a bit of scouting. I'm not even that badly injured." That was an absolute lie. Everything hurt. He seriously thought he might die because everything hurt.
But that was just normal wound pains, right? The cut on his side would heal, and so would the bite on his leg. There was definitely no chance of the piece of his ear growing back, but he'd have to deal with that. Besides, it would be a cool story to tell someday.
He glanced back at Lionstar as the leader approached them, tail flipping anxiously back and forth. "Will- will you be okay if I go help him out? Otterstone shouldn't be too far away." That was directed to Wormbite. He didn't want to leave his friend alone, but he also really wanted to help Lionstar with whatever might be needed. Too bad I can't do both at once. "Lionstar? I'd really like to come with, if that's alright."

Last edited by dino.; April 4th, 2020 at 02:23 AM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:11 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

@BILL.

He couldn't say no to Lionstar. Plus, they were checking to make sure they were gone, not neccesarily fighting. "Ready." He agreed. He was eager to be sure that the coyotes had left.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; April 4th, 2020 at 03:08 AM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:24 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Gentlethunder takes his claws down the sides of the Coyote, and wirh help from Wormbite and Goosepaw the canine fled with his tail between his legs. The warrior didn’t even acknowledge Goosepaw as he walked passed the younger tom. Instead giving Wormbite a huff “Good job.” he praised.

The Calliby than stepped over towards Lionstar. “Bumblebutt where do you want me?” he asked, the Warrior only had a scratch on his side... or a bite to be more precise, and he didn’t really feel like interacting with their idiot Medicine Cat, if at all possible he’d much rather deal with their Apprentice.

@BILL. @Slushie @x ghostie

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:29 AM
roar

[ @Starbot ]

As Gentlethunder padded past, Goosepaw pushed himself to his feet. He wobbled a bit, but managed to keep his balance. Of course the warrior wouldn't even glance at him. After all, Goosepaw he practically done nothing but talk crap to him the entire time they'd known each other. "Uh, hey, Gentlethunder," he called after the tom. "I'm sorry for what I said back there, with Otterstone. I shouldn't have snapped. I'd say to blame it on the tension from the battle, but then I'd just be making excuses. I didn't mean anything that came out of my big mouth back there."

Last edited by dino.; April 4th, 2020 at 02:33 AM.
Closed Thread