Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM

Old March 24th, 2018, 11:16 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Hawkspeed smiled,"Imtend to ask lots of questions," and then quieter, he mewed,"But I think you've already realized that. Anyway, cat usually say that my questions are stupid and sometimes I agree, as I don't seem to usually learn anything new that no cat already knows from them. Usually I just 'learn' stuff like the sky is blue and the sun is bright," he chuckled, putting emphasis on the word learn. He shook his head,"Your information is much more valuable though, because barely any cats know what you know." he stated matter-of-factly.
[ sorry, i thought i replied to this!! ]

Etherealkit blinked, she did realize he liked asking questions. it wasn't anything wrong with that, though. she could see others getting annoyed if they were doing something but some may just become too overwhelmed. "oh ! i guess that makes sense. though, wouldn't a elder know lots of things too? mother said elders are retired because their head is filled with too many things. " she meowed, most of them had old timing beliefs too. yet Etherealkit was too young to understand it fully. a small smile grew on her face again, she was happy to be of use of something. "t-thank you-u? i think?.. um, happy to help?" there was still question in her voice. she didn't know how to properly response to that. etherealkit's eyelids droop a little as she let out a small yawn, she was feeling sleepier again. for about a minute she fall asleep before jolting right back up.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:57 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
[ sorry, i thought i replied to this!! ]

Etherealkit blinked, she did realize he liked asking questions. it wasn't anything wrong with that, though. she could see others getting annoyed if they were doing something but some may just become too overwhelmed. "oh ! i guess that makes sense. though, wouldn't a elder know lots of things too? mother said elders are retired because their head is filled with too many things. " she meowed, most of them had old timing beliefs too. yet Etherealkit was too young to understand it fully. a small smile grew on her face again, she was happy to be of use of something. "t-thank you-u? i think?.. um, happy to help?" there was still question in her voice. she didn't know how to properly response to that. etherealkit's eyelids droop a little as she let out a small yawn, she was feeling sleepier again. for about a minute she fall asleep before jolting right back up.
(That's ok!)

Hawkspeed chuckled,"That's probably why they retire. They see to mow everything yet are too grumpy to actually share any of the information that they know. It's sad really. I mean, shouldn't all information be shared?" he asked. He honestly thought that all information that was somewhat valuable should be shared to anyone that wants it. After all, cats have rights to know it. He was just upset that cats ask had rights to hide it,"Are you tired? Do you need to sleep? I can go if you want!" the kit seemed to e struggling to stay awake. If she needed to go to sleep, Hawkspeed would be happy to leave.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:

(That's ok!)

Hawkspeed chuckled,"That's probably why they retire. They see to mow everything yet are too grumpy to actually share any of the information that they know. It's sad really. I mean, shouldn't all information be shared?" he asked. He honestly thought that all information that was somewhat valuable should be shared to anyone that wants it. After all, cats have rights to know it. He was just upset that cats ask had rights to hide it,"Are you tired? Do you need to sleep? I can go if you want!" the kit seemed to e struggling to stay awake. If she needed to go to sleep, Hawkspeed would be happy to leave.
Etherealkit blinked rapidly, once she felt better she gazed outside the nursery. she rarely venture out there unlike other kits. they were eager. she was just trying to stay in the nursery as much as she could. the sunlight hurt her eyes. she never could get used to it or never really tried to. "h-huh?" she blinked, she must have zoom out. "n-no, its fine. like i said, I'm always like this. " Etherealkit wasn't sure if she should try explaining she did fall asleep randomly without any control of it. yet, her mind crossed ti out. the kit herself didn't even know how to correctly explain it. her eyes settled back on hawkspeed, he was a better sight than trying to stare directly into the sun. "do you know why the sunlight hurts your eyes?" Etherealkit asked, the question was a bit mumbled. he probably didn't but so far, it was her best chance to ask the question she always wondered. why did the sunlight hurt your eyes at first? she figured it was like a rose and its thorns. it had to accept you before you could handle it. then does it not like me?

pronouns.cc
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Etherealkit blinked rapidly, once she felt better she gazed outside the nursery. she rarely venture out there unlike other kits. they were eager. she was just trying to stay in the nursery as much as she could. the sunlight hurt her eyes. she never could get used to it or never really tried to. "h-huh?" she blinked, she must have zoom out. "n-no, its fine. like i said, I'm always like this. " Etherealkit wasn't sure if she should try explaining she did fall asleep randomly without any control of it. yet, her mind crossed ti out. the kit herself didn't even know how to correctly explain it. her eyes settled back on hawkspeed, he was a better sight than trying to stare directly into the sun. "do you know why the sunlight hurts your eyes?" Etherealkit asked, the question was a bit mumbled. he probably didn't but so far, it was her best chance to ask the question she always wondered. why did the sunlight hurt your eyes at first? she figured it was like a rose and its thorns. it had to accept you before you could handle it. then does it not like me?
Hawkspeed tilted his head,"Youre simply doing more work with a muscle than that muscle is used to performing, and doing it faster! All of a sudden, you're eye is being exposed to a lot more light than its used to! Does that make sence? Or so I need to explain it a little better?" he asked Etherealkit.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed tilted his head,"Youre simply doing more work with a muscle than that muscle is used to performing, and doing it faster! All of a sudden, you're eye is being exposed to a lot more light than its used to! Does that make sence? Or so I need to explain it a little better?" he asked Etherealkit.
Etherealkit felt stupid and naïve. "o-oh. i thought it was something.. foolish. " she really did hate when she was like this. perhaps the words were starting to get to her. she usually overthought thinks and gave them more.. spiritual meanings. Etherealkit was used for cats picking that out. yet one thing she would never label stupid was what she thought of flowers. each had their own name and maybe may be group into a stereo-type but their own personalities. Etherealkit realized this one day when she tried to gather two dandelions. one was easy to pull out, a weak cat and the other was hard to pull out, a tough cat.

pronouns.cc
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Etherealkit felt stupid and naïve. "o-oh. i thought it was something.. foolish. " she really did hate when she was like this. perhaps the words were starting to get to her. she usually overthought thinks and gave them more.. spiritual meanings. Etherealkit was used for cats picking that out. yet one thing she would never label stupid was what she thought of flowers. each had their own name and maybe may be group into a stereo-type but their own personalities. Etherealkit realized this one day when she tried to gather two dandelions. one was easy to pull out, a weak cat and the other was hard to pull out, a tough cat.
Hawkspeed blinked, confused,"What did you think it was?" he didn't know what exactly was going on in Etherealkit's mind, but something was definately troubling her.
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed blinked, confused,"What did you think it was?" he didn't know what exactly was going on in Etherealkit's mind, but something was definately troubling her.
"i um.. i thought it was like thorns with roses... the sunlight protects the sun.. and you can only not feel pain from the sunlight if the sunlight accepts you.." Etherealkit mumbled, lowering her head a little. she could feel a dreading feeling stir up in her stomach. she really did think she could have just lied and say something better but she didn't. she was a horrible liar, anyway.

pronouns.cc
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
"i um.. i thought it was like thorns with roses... the sunlight protects the sun.. and you can only not feel pain from the sunlight if the sunlight accepts you.." Etherealkit mumbled, lowering her head a little. she could feel a dreading feeling stir up in her stomach. she really did think she could have just lied and say something better but she didn't. she was a horrible liar, anyway.
Hawkspeed purred and nuzzled her shoulder,"It's the opposite really. It's your eyes that have to accept the sunlight," he chuckled,"What in StarClan made you think the sunlight needed and wouldn't accept you?" he asked, curiosity clear in his voice.
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed purred and nuzzled her shoulder,"It's the opposite really. It's your eyes that have to accept the sunlight," he chuckled,"What in StarClan made you think the sunlight needed and wouldn't accept you?" he asked, curiosity clear in his voice.
etherealkit blinked, she didn't have a clear answer to that. what did you need for the sunlight to accept you? she didn't really know. etherealkit opened her mouth to answer but shut it. "um.. well, i don't exactly know. maybe it is different each time but i think.. they didn't like me.. because i'm strange. " she answered, furrowing her eyebrows. there was no certainty in her voice. the calico kit realized that it was a stupid reason. etherealkit knew everyone was strange. no one was the same.

pronouns.cc
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
etherealkit blinked, she didn't have a clear answer to that. what did you need for the sunlight to accept you? she didn't really know. etherealkit opened her mouth to answer but shut it. "um.. well, i don't exactly know. maybe it is different each time but i think.. they didn't like me.. because i'm strange. " she answered, furrowing her eyebrows. there was no certainty in her voice. the calico kit realized that it was a stupid reason. etherealkit knew everyone was strange. no one was the same.
Hawkspeed twitched his whiskers in amusement and smiled, nuzzling the kit again,"Well. I think the word you're searching for is unique. But yes, you are most definately unique. As am I, and every other cat from the five Clans as well as outsiders. You're going to be different whether you like it or not!" he explained. Not wanting the kit to feel like she didn't belong.