Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As the earth trembles...
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:55 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:44 PM
everything finder for...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:28 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Yesterday 10:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2020, 02:37 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default ShadowClan's Refuge

ShadowClan's temporary camp in the outskirts, after WindClan drove them out of their territory.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 7th, 2020, 02:37 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Refuge

-- @bmkmb --
Frosty it seemed was disappearing more and more into his own head and Doepaw wished she knew how to pull him out of it properly. Of course distracting him and bringing his attention to the now was the biggest chance for success but it seemed, with the solemn mood of the entire clan that Snowflake couldn't help but be pulled in himself. Doepaw found that somewhat worrying but she knew that in her state she probably shouldn't be entirely caught up about other's mental state and rather focus on not aggravating any injuries that littered her but she simply couldn't help it. As Snowflake helped clean up her, at least that tiny bit that they were able to without access to herbs and cobwebs or whatever you used to patch up injuries with, she let out a deep breath she'd not realized she'd been holding. And yet as Snowflake mentioned he wasn't hurt she couldn't help but flicker her ears in mild annoyance. She could smell blood, blood that wasn't hers and she was quite sure it was tainting the white tom's fur. "I can... smell the blood." Her nose might be a tiny disorientated but it wasn't that bad, well... she herself was disorientated but some of her senses still worked... didn't they? Doepaw sure hoped so. "If... I can smell... blood... that ain't... mine.. whose is it?" Was she overreacting? Maybe. But she hoped this too would help distract Frostpaw off these thoughts she was sure to be floating in his head. She herself was too exhausted to think. Add in the fact that the world was rotating and floating and you could get a rough idea of how she was feeling. And at Frostpaw's slow speech her suspicious... or well could you call it hope? It wasn't like she'd hoped Flintspirit would be caught up in the mess that was this fight, or rather the aftermath of it, but well.. he was here. And busy by the sounds of it. "I know.. the barn... is burnt. Smells... similar to last time... the territory in... Thunderclan.. burnt." How lucky she was to have experienced two fires in her last time she didn't know. But listening to Frostpaw rising and then the 'new camp' order she knew she would have to stand up herself. Stand up on shoulders she was unsure would be able to carry her to the camp but well the only way she would know, was by seeing how it would go. So gritting her teeth she slowly pushed her hind legs underneath her sitting on her haunches first before rising to full height, immediately feeling her legs nearly crumple underneath her but she didn't let the pain show... unless she'd made some pained expression. "I can.. walk." Nope. She couldn't. "With... some help." [transitioning to the camp]
Slow it was, the procession but the pairing at least had made it the new camp. Ears perked carefully, she waited, giving Frostpaw the chance to take the lead.

--
[Doe clone, bmkmb if ya want Frosty to meet Flint feel free o:]
@RedHead

Having at least gained a tid bit of rest Doepaw felt a bit more... herself. At least a little bit less dizzy in the head and somewhat alright? Like.. at least the world didn't seem to be spinning. That was a positive. Although the ache and thumping pain in her shoulders weren't. They were also extremely stiff but she assumed that would hopefully get better when the wounds started to heal? Maybe? She didn't want to be locked in stiffness and pain for some time... and well considering it hurt to turn her head because it pulled on the skin by her lower neck and shoulders she wasn't so sure... about anything really. But there was someone she wanted... no needed to meet. Check up on. Someone who she was still extremely puzzled about when it came to his appearance and his help. Not that she minded at all but she was just... confused. What was he doing here after all? She hadn't been aware of his whereabouts true... but based on where she'd run into him last, he wasn't supposed to be around here but what did she know. Yet she wanted to talk to him. Flickering her ears she debated waking Snowflake or not... she was still somewhat worried about the white tom's overthinking but well... she wasn't sure how much time she had to so it was better go talk to Flintspirit now than later. So standing up, albeit slowly, she took a few stumbling steps forward before realizing that this was getting here nowhere except more injured. So flickering her ears slowly she hoped instead he would spot her, and come on over... or she was going to have to go hunting him down. "Flintspirit," she called out quietly. Not like she needed to be loud with the lack of noise.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 7th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Icestar whats happining? Riverkit asked sounding worried
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:17 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Crowskip tried to get her kits settled and comfortable enough she could break away long enough she could find a queen who could nurse Flickerkit, he hadn't gotten the chance to nurse before Sparrowsnap left him with her.
@StealthWarrior @~Radiantshine~
(Not sure either of your cats could, but I know the rest of the queens can't, so she's trying to ask around)

Crowskip did a quick head count before she left.
Ivykit? Aspenkit? Spiderkit? ( @soot @BreadTurtle @Nightbound )
Briarkit? Skykit? Ryekit? Deerkit? Snailkit? ( @Fawnhearted @kieryn @Wings @~Daisy~ )
(Mention me so I know your cat is ok)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:27 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Flickerkit was hungry- and very hungry. His instinct told him to find milk, but there was no milk scent around. The kit was getting weaker and weaker, now shivering from the cold even as he was next to crowskip. He needed food, and fast. He wanted to let out a yowl, but his body wouldn't let him. "aa." was the tiny whisper of a yowl that came out, him trying to say "food". @Rainquail
"I'm here!" Ryekit burst out.
(oh yeah i forgot to tell you i gave aspen to fawnhearted)

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old August 7th, 2020, 03:32 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Crowskip tried to get her kits settled and comfortable enough she could break away long enough she could find a queen who could nurse Flickerkit, he hadn't gotten the chance to nurse before Sparrowsnap left him with her.
(Not sure either of your cats could, but I know the rest of the queens can't, so she's trying to ask around)

Briarkit? Skykit? Ryekit? Deerkit? Snailkit? ( @Fawnhearted @kieryn @Wings @~Daisy~ )
(I should have been mentioned as Aspenkit not Snailkit lol, Snailkit is mine but they live in windclan.)

Aspenkit who hadn’t really leafy her mothers side looked up and said “I’m her mama”.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:39 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Ashkit collapsed, panting. Her sprained paw made it hard to walk, and she had found herself trying to keep up by running. She exhaled her last breath.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; August 10th, 2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:39 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by soot View Post
Flickerkit was hungry- and very hungry. His instinct told him to find milk, but there was no milk scent around. The kit was getting weaker and weaker, now shivering from the cold even as he was next to crowskip. He needed food, and fast. He wanted to let out a yowl, but his body wouldn't let him. "aa." was the tiny whisper of a yowl that came out, him trying to say "food". @Rainquail
"I'm here!" Ryekit burst out.
(oh yeah i forgot to tell you i gave aspen to fawnhearted)
Blackpelt walked over, trying to see what she could help with. "Do you need help?" she asked Crowskip, "Flickerkit, you look hungry dear." she said turning to the kit.
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

thank you thank you thankyou
"He needs to nurse- he was Sparrowsnap's son, but she left for Riverclan and I can't feed him."
But now there was possibly someone who could feed him and she could relax and focus on her other children while he fed.
@StealthWarrior
@soot

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; August 7th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cas
Dawnstripe was startled when her mother suddenly jerked awake. The amber eyed she-cat was overly delighted to finally have her back. Rising to her paws, the warrior shook her head at the last question while offering her shoulder to the leader as they walked.

"No, no ones seen Irisflame. Beastspark lead most of the cats to the place that loner was talking about. Sparrowsnap, the coward, left for RiverClan after delivering her kits. One of the apprentices also took off I believe." She explained what little she knew while leading her mother to the rest of the clan. Upon their arrival she was surprised to see that dens were already set up and patrols were getting done.

"Cedarstrike [ @RedHead ], Shrewpaw[ @gs29513 ], and Softheart [ @hope ], you three go ahead and lay down some scent marks for the border, make sure your not laying them over anyone else's we're not looking for a fight. If you do see any other cats in the area, you can scare them off or let them know that we're here, but again try not to fight we don't need more trouble." Beastspark meowed, sending off the last patrol.

He looked over to Flintspirit after hearing that he was willing to be of more help. Beastspark wanted to take the other offer, but he wasn't certain why the tom was so willing to help them. He also didn't how Icestar was going to take to him sticking around. He liked to think she'd be grateful for the help, but it was hard to tell with her sometime. Speak of the devil, there she was.

"Icestar, you've returned." He meowed, alerting the rest of the cats to the leader's presence. Paying no mind to the way his muscles ached nor the pain that shot across his face with every word, he padded over to the leader ignoring Dawnstripe hiss at Flintspirit.

"Sorry for leaving you behind," He started figuring she'd be a little upset about that. "Flintspirit helped me moved the cats here and Falcondive set up some dens so most of the cats have gotten situated. I've sent out a hunting, herb, and border patrol. We still haven't seen Irisflame at all." He reported, asumming the she-cat would want one at once.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 7th, 2020 at 05:06 PM.
Closed Thread