Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:48 AM
my sister's keeper...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:47 AM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 11:43 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 11:39 AM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 11:32 AM

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

FISHER BOSS FIGHT EVENT
How this will go! Each team will be treated as a singular party member! All of you will role a 1d100 die /w\ depending on what the Partie's overall roll is will determine the parties success rate!
Only natural fails are 0's !

POST ORDER (as listed below!)
Each 'turn' will result in a status effect, Physical Impairment and how much hp is taken /w\. Mud + BumbleWolf teams will do less overall damage, but will make sure it can't do a # of things (i.e is blinded for the turn, can't use it's tail attack for this turn stuff stuff) However after each 'turn' the Fisher will attack ! Who it attacks will be Randomized so be prepared !

Fisher has 250 HP!
Each Party has a total of 50 HP!

Each member will be given a total of 24 hours to respond if it is their turn or else the event will move on w/o you ! /w\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fisher
250/250 HP Total Attacks left this round : 2

The Fisher is lounging out in the opening. Bathing in clear sky as the dawn peeks over the mountains and ridges. Some dew still clinging to the grass blades. Even a hint of frost as overnight had gotten cold enough to just barely freeze any dew that the night had left.

(Each team is within their ideal positions ! /w\ )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 2nd, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Right it was time! They were gonna get it and beat it and ooooh! The Skull could be given to Bumble-sis for her den! She did say she wanted cool skulls for it, this would be a good start.

Carrioncaller for all his weird name had good ideas, and Mudhound had instructed Vivivi and Eggbite to help him collect sticks and stuff on the way there, even as they fussed oddly with their own fur, lacing distracting leaves and bright feathers into it in preparation for their own idea.
An idea they explained right before the large group got to the ruins, so everyone knew what to do.

"Ok so we gotta distract the thing and we got a plan!
Eggbite and Vivivi, you two are the fastest so your job is to run in and get its attention! Yell at it, chuck some of the rocks and sticks here at it, just be loud and there and distracting! It'll go to hit you eventually and when it does you run. You just run away, dont get close enough to let it hit you and dont worry, me and Carrioncaller are gonna be there to make sure it doesnt.

We're gonna be there with larger sticks and rocks and as soon as it goes after you, we step in and distract it! Thats why I got the feathers and stuff in my fur, so it sees me over you! If we keep alternating like that we can make sure its distracted by us being loud and there and cant focus on the others attacking it and make sure the fisher cant catch us while we do that! Hey maybe we can even like trip it or stomp on its tail so its distracted!"

It was the best idea the tripod had really and no one but Carrioncaller had piped up to add ideas so his had been meshed in and they were kinda winging it for the rest.

But there was no more time for plans though! Now was time for action!
"Ok guys, ready, set, go!"

The tripod burst from the bush, large, loud and brightly colored with feathers and leaves woven into their pelt wielding a rock they promptly chucked at the beast as hard as possible with a bellow.
"HEYA YOU STUPID SMELLY WEASEL THING! GET OUT OF OUR TERRITORY OR DIE EXCEPT WERENT NOT GONNA LET YOU ESCAPE! PAY ATTENTION TO ME BARKBARKBARKBARKBARK!!!!"

The foghorn could be a pain to both clanmates and enemies even if Mudhound kinda just slipped into straight dog barking at the end there. Ah well, being faced with a sudden dog cat was distracting too right? And once Eggbite, Carrioncaller, and Violetfreckle stepped in it wouldnt even be able see or deal with the attacking group at all.

@vellichor @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @Starfall (so you can keep an eye on it for the next patrol to step in)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:23 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Carrion remained silent on the way to the Ruins, keeping his attention in his ears and eyes and nose, listening and looking for the monster they would be fighting. As they moved, he kept one ear open to Mudhound's instructions, offering a slight nod as the only indication that he understood. There were no better ideas he had, and the rest of their team didn't offer anything up for suggestions, so this plan would have to work - they had no other options.

Once the word 'three' had left Mudhound's lips, Carrion dashed quickly apart from the distraction group, skirting around the clearing so that they could distract from every side and so he could potentially cover any hasty retreats on this side. Half deaf from Mudhound's own shouting, Carrioncaller shouted his own loud yowl from behind the beast - not quite as loud, but enough so that he could have a good chance to grab its attention. Cyan eyes kept trained on the beast, but took equal note of the rest of his team plus the others in case any hasty rescues needed to be made, with someone on the distraction side surrounding the beast on as many sides as they could get to, there was more chance for the attacking teams to go in when the creature's back was turned.

[ @Rani // @Ladiebugg // @vellichor // @Starfall - for tracking reasons, lmk if you dont wanna be mentioned in these /v\ ]
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:09 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

[Violetfreckle rolled a 61]

Violetfreckle was silent as the group walked out, and silent as she listened to Mudhound. She found her gaze instinctively being drawn toward a certain light-furred tabby, and found herself hoping that tabby would be okay. Granted, she had lives to spare, but her safety was important, at least to Vi. As they got into position, she tucked those thoughts into the back of her mind. It was go-time.

As Mudhound and Carrioncaller leaped forward, so too did Violetfreckle, yowling incoherently as she ran around the creature to look for throwable objects. Her eyes landed on a pile of nice rocks, and began a little routine. She would run around a bit, stop to scoop up a rock, and toss it at the fisher with all her might! Then, go back to dashing, making sure to keep out of reach of its dangerous claws and teeth. Rinse and repeat. She tried not to be too predictable in her movements, sometimes taking just a few moments between rock-throws and sometimes running a full lap around the creature. StarClan, she was out of breath. But the exercise felt good, and adrenaline ran through her veins. Despite it all, Violetfreckle wore a grin.

// @Rani @Ladiebugg @Neptune. @Starfall \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 26th, 2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
Next up ! @Dolomedes (make sure you roll your 1d100 ! /w\ )

[ Spiderthroat rolled a 27 ! ]

There was the distraction team, one short but they were doing a great job. Next up was him and his team. For the first time in a long time, Spiderthroat was hesitant, his legs tingled and he could hear his heartbeat in his ears. He could feel the blood rushing through his veins. It had been a long, long time since he'd truly been scared. Using his ego to push past anything and everything, he hadn't lost yet.

Not yet. He'll make sure to hold up that streak, even now. Call it stupidity, because as much as he boasted about being intelligent, he sure was an idiot most of the time.

Tensing muscles, Spiderthroat only let out a, just above a whisper, "Go." the quietest he'd ever been, and dashed out of the shrubbery. Paws thundering against the ground as he'd aimed to do what he'd done before. Jump on the back, attack from where only the tail can reach.

"Make sure it bleeds!"

[ As an added on bonus ! For anyone who posts before their 24 hours (while remaining in posting order) you will receive 10k kk each time you post! Just so we can keep this event rolling rather fast. As it is considered to be a flash fight ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 24th, 2024 at 09:35 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

[ D100: 36! ]

Orangeblossom crouched down next to Spiderthroat, watching with narrowed eyes as the distraction went in, and what a distraction they were. He would have to compliment Mudhound for the barking, nothing like a barking cat to frazzle your senses. Though it was all too soon that Spiderthroat had given his team the all clear to move in and that meant Orangeblossom. He moved in, on Spiderthroat's tail as the deputy thundered towards the beast. The warrior had no previous encounters with the creature and so instead he fell back on tactics one would use with a fox. That being, staying light on his feet while diving for any bites or swipes he could land on the beast's back ankles. Though that tail looked like it would hurt if it swung onto him, so Orangeblossom had to be that much more cautious about what openings he dove for.
[ @Starfall / Tracking purposes | @Maybi - Your turn! ]
[ Hope I did this right? If not let me know right away so I can fix it! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 25th, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 01:54 AM
Oat milk drinker

Badgerear was crouched, hidden away with his patrol as the distraction team launched their part of the attack, his expression was blank. He couldn't let himself think of the task ahead, how impossible it seemed, how someone could die today... He shook his head to drive the thoughts out, they wouldn't be helpful now. The only thing he could do was act. He instead focused on his physical parts of himself that he could control, keeping his tail still, making sure his fur didn't bristle up in a poof, and making sure he wouldn't make a sound. Spiderthroat gave the command, so softly that Badgerear almost didn't hear it. But he heard the last part... Make it bleed. So he charged with his patrol, unsheathing his claws. Starclan keep me safe... Was the only thought he would let himself muster. He charged the right flank of the beast aiming to launch himself on its back, hoping his large size would help hold this creature down while his claws could rip out flesh.

(Dice roll was 47)

@Dino @Starfall
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:19 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ rolled 61 @Starfall @BEAR. ]

Hell. Spiderthroat hadn't been kidding when he said this thing was massive. Bigger than a badger, slobbering fangs, claws that could probably take off a head or two without meeting resistance. The tail looked thick enough to do plenty of damage on its own. If they couldn't take it and it broke into the camp... Bumblestar didn't want to consider the damages that would come from that.

She watched from beside Wolfhive as Mudhound's and Spiderthroat's teams left their hiding spots one by one. Then with a jerk of her head, she signaled her group to go, and she launched herself forward, dodging through Clanmates and aiming to rake her claws over the beasts face with a snarl. Anything to blind it, disorient it, prevent it from taking those talons or teeth to any of her Clanmates.
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Immediately, things fell into chaos. Wolfhive had to wonder the practicality of dog piling this creature all at once when cats were also chucking rocks at it ... he hoped none of that backfired.

Badgerear had swapped teams, so Wolfhive had to recycle his previous plans. "Remember: Raspberrysplotch go for its left, Skunkstrike take its right -- trip it, yoink it, do whatever you gotta do to keep it impaired. And watch out for the others - we don't need to stomp on each other!" That was his biggest concern - friendly fire.

As Bumba launched forward, Wolfhive went for the fisher's backside -- aiming to grab its tail and yoink it as hard as he could.

[ @Tiabirb is next ;; then @Ladiebugg ]
Wolfhive rolled an 88!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:48 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
Beefed Up T1; Just a Scratch
-------------------------------------

The time had come, and Skunkstrike was practically trembling with anticipation. Her single working eye watched each group take their positions, and one by one they launched themselves at the Fisher. Bumblestar and Wolfhive leaped into action, and Skunkstrike wasn't far behind.

As Wolfhive went to jerk its tail, Skunkstrike dove for a hind leg. The right, thankfully, as she aimed to sink her teeth into the thinner flesh right down to the bone on the Fisher's leg tendon. Unbalancing it was Skunkstrike's goal, and should her teeth reach their mark, the large black and white she-cat would begin jerking and pulling the beast's leg in her efforts.

@Ladiebugg -You're next!

Skunkstrike rolled a 92!