Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:10 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:09 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 10:07 PM
Happy mothers day!!!
Last post by Dust
Today 10:01 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep nodded,"That's all right. It just takes patience. You need to wait for the right cat to come along. And I'm glad you aren't rushing it Duskthorn. Take your time."

@Opal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yeah exactly, I rushed in with Lilypetal because I thought I had to because well... you know and look how that ended! Take it slow if you like a cat just slowly ease into the romantic stuff and start as friends! That's what I and Silverscar did and look how happy we are now~" He purred giving Duskthorn's forehead a nuzzle, "Though that could be because he made the first move..." Wildstrike mewed as an afterthought. @Liekki
Duskthorn smiled, "Thanks, guys. I'm sure you're both right, these things take time." He continued happily, "And I'm glad both of you found your mates, who you can be with for the rest of your life." He felt bad for drawing the conversation's attention to himself so he nibbled on his food. Afterwards he said, "Treestep, I know I should probably know this, but what did you say your kit's names were? I'm sure you told me and I forgot." He felt bad for not knowing these things, and for a time he had forgotten he was an uncle. He had no problems with other cats' kits, but he couldn't see himself being a father. He never considered himself to be the type to raise kits, and he knew he never wanted to have biological kits. He didn't want to be reminded that he was born female and he could have kits, though he suddenly knew how Wildstrike felt.
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn smiled, "Thanks, guys. I'm sure you're both right, these things take time." He continued happily, "And I'm glad both of you found your mates, who you can be with for the rest of your life." He felt bad for drawing the conversation's attention to himself so he nibbled on his food. Afterwards he said, "Treestep, I know I should probably know this, but what did you say your kit's names were? I'm sure you told me and I forgot." He felt bad for not knowing these things, and for a time he had forgotten he was an uncle. He had no problems with other cats' kits, but he couldn't see himself being a father. He never considered himself to be the type to raise kits, and he knew he never wanted to have biological kits. He didn't want to be reminded that he was born female and he could have kits, though he suddenly knew how Wildstrike felt.
Treestep tilted his head and twitched his whiskers in amusement,"You don't remember?" He chuckled softly, smiling.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:

Treestep tilted his head and twitched his whiskers in amusement,"You don't remember?" He chuckled softly, smiling.
Duskthorn blushed again, "No. You know I don't have the best memory. I haven't really seen a lot of your family yet, so give me a break." He laughed and nibbled guiltily on the squirrel he had still not finished. He shook his pelt off and marveled again at the fact that he was an uncle, and soon to be one for Wildstrike's kit. Suddenly he gasped and turned to Wildstrike, "What are you going to name your kit? Do you have any ideas, or are you just going to do it based on its looks?" @Opal

Last edited by Liekki; March 17th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn blushed again, "No. You know I don't have the best memory. I haven't really seen a lot of your family yet, so give me a break." He laughed and nibbled guiltily on the squirrel he had still not finished. He shook his pelt off and marveled again at the fact that he was an uncle, and soon to be one for Wildstrike's kit. Suddenly he gasped and turned to Wildstrike, "What are you going to name your kit? Do you have any ideas, or are you just going to do it based on its looks?" @Opal
"Rubykit, Dawnkit, Galaxykit, and Brindlekit," he chuckled,"That's a good question. Wildstrike, what ARE you going to name them?"

@Opal
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:52 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"Rubykit, Dawnkit, Galaxykit, and Brindlekit," he chuckled,"That's a good question. Wildstrike, what ARE you going to name them?"

@Opal
Wildstrike let out a groan, "Well I want something lovely like Strawberrykit or Lavenderkit but, Silverscar is telling me that those are way too long and that we should name them something simplistic like Berrykit or Flowerkit but, at the end of the day we at least agreed on one name..."

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a groan, "Well I want something lovely like Strawberrykit or Lavenderkit but, Silverscar is telling me that those are way too long and that we should name them something simplistic like Berrykit or Flowerkit but, at the end of the day we at least agreed on one name..."
Treestep nodded,"Those all seem good, but my favorites are Berrykit and Lavenderkit. What name did you agree on?"

@Liekki
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Treestep nodded,"Those all seem good, but my favorites are Berrykit and Lavenderkit. What name did you agree on?"

@Liekki
Duskthorn laughed, "you always were one for building suspense, Wildstrike. Tell us what name you agreed on!" He smiled, used to his sibling's nature by now, and could tell he loved to build up suspense. Duskthorn was the opposite, he hated waiting and he hates surprises. He wished other people would be the same, but he could accept it from Wildstrike because his relationships were precious to him, and he was too afraid of messing something up within his family.
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:03 PM
so nasty

Quote:

@Liekki
"Greykit." He mewed licking his paw softly, "It was my idea but, I would have scratched Silverscar's eyes out if he refused so it was kinda a given from the start and I also guess if either of you two had a name suggestion I wouldn't be that opposed to possibility of naming one of the kits that." He purred stretching his somehow tired limbs, "As long as it isn't something ridiculous like Treestepkit." @Liekki
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
"Greykit." He mewed licking his paw softly, "It was my idea but, I would have scratched Silverscar's eyes out if he refused so it was kinda a given from the start and I also guess if either of you two had a name suggestion I wouldn't be that opposed to possibility of naming one of the kits that." He purred stretching his somehow tired limbs, "As long as it isn't something ridiculous like Treestepkit." @Liekki
Treestep laughed,"Hey! Treestep is NOT a ridiculous name!" He said jokingly,"But, I DO like the name Faithkit!"

@Liekki

Last edited by Seraphon; March 17th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Treestep laughed,"Hey! Treestep is NOT a ridiculous name!" He said jokingly,"But, I DO like the name Faithkit!"

@Liekki
"Hmm. I like that name, though you'd have to see if it was grey. If it was orange, Greykit would be a ridiculous name," Duskthorn commented lightly. "I think the name Lilackit, though it's feminine. Maybe if you have multiple kits, you could name a few and Silverscar could name a few. That way you would both be happy." He chuckled, "I also like the name Duskkit, though that may sound conceited of me." He imagined a scene when they were kits: Duskkit, Wildkit, and Treekit. None of the names correlated with each other, which he thought was kind of funny. "Maybe you could give them names that match. Like Strawberry, Blackberry, and Raspberry. Or, you know, something like that," he continued.
Closed Thread