Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:41 AM

Old October 1st, 2017, 11:19 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

@Myik

Eiros
The tom stiffened at the sudden 'assault', staring at the she-cat with a mix of confusion and surprise. He had completely forgotten his injuries in the midst of his training, even with only half his sight. Although once he realized she meant him no harm, his posture changed from defensive to awkward.

He doesn't interact with others, or even speak much if at all, except for when he's given orders. It was for this reason that when she said to lay down and let her help him, he slowly, but complacently lowered himself to the ground and allowed her to work on him. He didn't speak, or show any kind of reaction to the pain. He just watched with pale eyes as she scrambled through the herbs, a constant and perhaps even unnerving presence.
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
@Myik

Eiros
The tom stiffened at the sudden 'assault', staring at the she-cat with a mix of confusion and surprise. He had completely forgotten his injuries in the midst of his training, even with only half his sight. Although once he realized she meant him no harm, his posture changed from defensive to awkward.

He doesn't interact with others, or even speak much if at all, except for when he's given orders. It was for this reason that when she said to lay down and let her help him, he slowly, but complacently lowered himself to the ground and allowed her to work on him. He didn't speak, or show any kind of reaction to the pain. He just watched with pale eyes as she scrambled through the herbs, a constant and perhaps even unnerving presence.
Something felt odd about this tom. He wasn't acting like he was in pain. It could almost be described as... Dead. Shadow pushed those thoughts away, eyes flicking as she chewed up a bunch of Goldenrod. The Tordie used her own paws to wipe away the blood. Almost throwing up in disgust. Her fur felt stick, and she placed the herbs on his wounds. Shadow walked a few steps away, wrapping her paw in cobwebs. Moving to the cat as she slowly dabbed at the tom's eye. "Good, you're eyes not hurt... Still you need some Celandine. It'll help just incase." She moved slowly, trying to keep the herbs as far from his eye as possible. Shadow wrapped the wound in cobwebs, sealing it mixture. "And Burnet, just incase your eye got hurt. Can you open it for me?" She asked. Tail lashing back and forth.
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

@Myik

Eiros
He stayed very still as she wiped away the blood, though his tail-tip flicked the tiniest bit, the only show of emotion as a wisp of unease trickled through him. He wasn't expecting anyone to find him out here, especially the healer of all cats. He thought about how he must look to her and inwardly grimaced. He despised looking weak, especially in front of the ones he was supposed to protect.

With his eye trained on her, he took note of how she seemed a little shaken. Now, Eiros isn't the most adept cat at dealing with the emotions of others as well as himself. Some would even go far enough to describe him as emotionally inept. Though he does try, even if it makes him seem awkward or silly looking.

"..."

...and sometimes he just doesn't know what to say to lighten the mood.

As she patched him up, he didn't really understand all her talk about the different herbs, and what they did, but at her request he opened his eye. It was slow at first, with a small amount blood crusted around the edges, but after a blink it was back to normal.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Blitz walked back to the camp briskly with her mentor. She didn't understand why she was training with him. They were only a few moons apart - at least that's how she saw it. Other cats? Not so much. She was anxious to complete her test. Being part of the Dusk Syndicate was harsh but she was a survivor. She looked up at him (?) and studied his expression.

@Raven & Co

Last edited by SacredMadness; October 3rd, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Blitz walked back to the camp briskly with her mentor. She didn't understand why she was training with him. They were only a few moons apart - at least that's how she saw it. Other cats? Not so much. She was anxious to complete her test. Being part of the Dusk Syndicate was harsh but she was a survivor. She looked up at him (?) and studied his expression.

@Raven & Co
Karma was walking by Blitz's side, his gaze scanning the territory as if to try and see if they were being watched, he then stopped her by putting a paw to her chest. "Blitz." He said firmly and sat, gesturing her to do the same, his gaze seemed to soften, it was normally something you didn't want to look at, he never really had any expression on either. "I need to talk to you." He added in a rather delicate tone, what a change from his normally harsh tone.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:47 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Karma was walking by Blitz's side, his gaze scanning the territory as if to try and see if they were being watched, he then stopped her by putting a paw to her chest. "Blitz." He said firmly and sat, gesturing her to do the same, his gaze seemed to soften, it was normally something you didn't want to look at, he never really had any expression on either. "I need to talk to you." He added in a rather delicate tone, what a change from his normally harsh tone.
She sat and looked at Karma with cold, intelligent eyes. Her ears were perked in curiosity. She was definitely not used to this softer tone. "What is it Karma?" She asked, her tone unchanging. Her standard tabby striped pelt, glistened in the sun. Her blue eyes were sharp and seemed as though they were piercing through your skin and watching your soul.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:

She sat and looked at Karma with cold, intelligent eyes. Her ears were perked in curiosity. She was definitely not used to this softer tone. "What is it Karma?" She asked, her tone unchanging. Her standard tabby striped pelt, glistened in the sun. Her blue eyes were sharp and seemed as though they were piercing through your skin and watching your soul.
The tom didn't seem scared or intimidated in the slightest, the grey Somali simply managed a smile, his feathery tail twitching a little. "You've been doing great lately, I'm proud of you, I know I might seem out of character, but I prefer to tell you the honest truth." Karma admitted. "Since the day you joined the Dusk Syndicate, I knew there was something with you, and I'm proud to be the one training you, the test is also coming into view, so just be ready, alright?" He asked, looking down at her.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The tom didn't seem scared or intimidated in the slightest, the grey Somali simply managed a smile, his feathery tail twitching a little. "You've been doing great lately, I'm proud of you, I know I might seem out of character, but I prefer to tell you the honest truth." Karma admitted. "Since the day you joined the Dusk Syndicate, I knew there was something with you, and I'm proud to be the one training you, the test is also coming into view, so just be ready, alright?" He asked, looking down at her.
Blitz cracked an arrogant grin, "I'll pass with flying colors!" She boasted. The shecat was confident in her abilities and knew she would do great. The tabby stretched and flexed her sharp claws. "What so you want to do now Karma?" She asked, cracking her neck. She had to build a rep, and well, you might as well start with your Trainer.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:

Blitz cracked an arrogant grin, "I'll pass with flying colors!" She boasted. The shecat was confident in her abilities and knew she would do great. The tabby stretched and flexed her sharp claws. "What so you want to do now Karma?" She asked, cracking her neck. She had to build a rep, and well, you might as well start with your Trainer.
The tom rolled his eyes. "Of course, because I sure won't go all out on you." Karma teased and suddently pinned her down, but, unlike other times, he wasn't planning to attack her. "I guess we could just have some time alone, I need some time away from camp a little, tired of hearing all those arguments, you know?" He asked and chuckled. "I've never realised how innocent you look like this, but let's simply focus on other things." He mewed and got off of her before stretching his claws, they were like thorns, no one would want to be the one under them.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:05 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The tom rolled his eyes. "Of course, because I sure won't go all out on you." Karma teased and suddently pinned her down, but, unlike other times, he wasn't planning to attack her. "I guess we could just have some time alone, I need some time away from camp a little, tired of hearing all those arguments, you know?" He asked and chuckled. "I've never realised how innocent you look like this, but let's simply focus on other things." He mewed and got off of her before stretching his claws, they were like thorns, no one would want to be the one under them.
She quickly got up looking in disdain at her teacher. "I am the farthest thing from innocent!" She said with a snort. She considered what he had said earlier. "But won't we get exiled for leaving the territory?" A look of worry crossed her face. The Dusk Syndicate was her home, she couldn't just leave!