Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old February 26th, 2023, 11:32 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default clans' histories

[unofficial] thread for tracking history from this point on for anybody's future reference! Contributions are heavily encouraged/needed, please VM me if you have any important news for any clan! (deaths, ceremonies, events, etc). Any past history can also be added here too if you have a fairly accurate date (at least the month) Links to rp posts are wanted, too! I will mostly be able to cover clan meetings and clanwide events, as those are the easiest to keep track of (and with my lifestyle, keeping track of posts on this site is horrendously difficult). HENCE, help with other things is greatly, greatly appreciated.
oh, and don't let this die out, it'd be cool to have a good resource for future users

NOTE: Dates are based on what makes sense. Meetings do not last for 10 days, so the start of one dictates whenever events happen within them. Unless stated otherwise, the beginning of an rp is the start date, and whatever takes place with that rp is under the same date.

Yes, I'm bribing you all. Gimme some info on an event and I'll give ya some kitty koins. 75kk for any piece of info. 115kk for info that sources from non-public threads.
@ameko - scrunkly who made the past history doc
@/fallout? @/dino. @/willowfern @/littlelove @/shade. @/spade @/ash @/bear. - bible writers

Past History - google doc
WCO Bible - google doc

- November 2020 / RiverClan - Lionstar steps down from leadership, giving his rank to Sootflare (who was then named Sootstar, with his lives given to him by StarClan [x]. info provided by @~_AmityBlight_~

ThunderClan - WindClan - ShadowClan - RiverClan
ThunderClan
Jan '23 / Feb '23 / Mar '23 / Apr '23 / May '23

January 2023

February 2023
2/24/23 -
•Sparrowstar goes missing, trapped by Twolegs, and taken away. This is announced by Roosterflame. [x]
•Thunderwillow is struck by lightning, severing Sparrowstar's sitting branch. [x]
•Raypaw dies, due to storm causes. [x]

March 2023
sometime in march - (while the thread took place in Jan. 23, it was announced in character in March)
•ThunderClan and ShadowClan have a border skirmish. ShadowClan lost Ivyleaf, Oliveglow, Whisperingwolf, and Mossfang. ThunderClan lost Myrtlenose, Sneezeweasel, Redowl, and Bluetree [x]. info provided by @Larissa and @daenerys

3/4/23 -
•Batblood calls together the clan for an event meant to evaluate their ability to handle invasion after the border skirmish. Any rank of cat is invited to join [x].
•Acornkit consumes a deathberry, dying [x]. Both Sundust (med. cat) and Goldenpaw were present.

3/19/23 -
•Thrushstar calls a meeting [x].

WindClan
Feb '23 / Mar '23 / Apr '23 / May '23

February 2023
2/5/23 -
•Twilightstar calls a meeting [x]. Littlekit (then Littlepaw, the mentor is Mossfly) is apprenticed, and Berrypaw and Badgerpaw become warriors. Badgerpaw is named Badgerfoot, Berrypaw is named Berryfrost. Cowpaw, the medicine cat apprentice (and only medicine cat in the clan at the time) has been announced to have been named Cowtuft. After, there are some reassignments [x]. Twilightstar reintroduces the Guardians as well [x].

Sometime after 2/5 - (time is too conflated to figure out with several meetings' dates)
•Vixendance attempts to kidnap Lightningkit, but is chased/followed off WC territory back to Shadowclan [x].

March 2023
3/6/23
•Twilightstar calls a meeting [x]. She announces the deaths of Coldsong (cause: outsider attack), Kitefly (cause: illness), and Briarpaw (cause: drowning after ice broke under her). She advises the clan not leave camp without another cat with them, expressing worry about the growing threat from outsiders. She also reminds WindClan that the apprentices are not to be allowed out of camp without another warrior. Apprentices will be demoted if they break this rule. There is also a reminder to go see Cowtuft (med. cat) about any illness for the safety of the ill and the entire clan. Lightningkit is also summoned for her apprentice ceremony [x]. Lightningpaw's mentor is Leechscar. Reassignments take place. Barleybite, who has returned to the clan, is assigned to Dreamlight, in need of assessment for their skills as a warrior [x]. Stumpypoppy, Ashclaw, Aspenstrike, Cliffjumper, Mintshade, and Peachfrost become Windclan guardians [x]. info provided by @Octavia!

3/29/23 -
Twilightstar calls a meeting [x].

ShadowClan
Jan '23 / Feb '23 / Mar '23 / Apr '23 / May '23

January 2023
1/17/23
•Eggpaw and Pinepaw become apprentices [x]. info provided by @Octavia!

February 2023
2/6/23 -
•Dawnstar calls a meeting [x] and apprentices Moonkit and Sharpkit [x]. Many reassignments occur, but notably: Blackhawk is introduced to the clan (albeit late) and Cloversun regains her warrior status after punishment [x]. Reminders about mentors' roles are stated, as well as new rules being put in place after a warrior (Foxtooth) let a WindClan warrior hunt on their territory [x]. Twilightstar of WC arrives at the meeting, stating that a warrior (Vixendance) had trespassed and attempted to steal a kit [x].

March 2023
sometime in march - (while the thread took place in Jan. 23, it was announced in character in March)
•ThunderClan and ShadowClan have a border skirmish. ShadowClan lost Ivyleaf, Oliveglow, Whisperingwolf, and Mossfang. ThunderClan lost Myrtlenose, Sneezeweasel, Redowl, and Bluetree [x]. info provided by @Larissa and @daenerys

3/2/23 -
•Dawnstar calls a meeting regarding the border skirmish, and asks for her clan's opinions on the repercussions/reparations ThunderClan should pay for trespassing onto their territory [x]. She announces the losses from the skirmish with ThunderClan at their border (Whisperingwolf, Oliveglow, Ivyleaf, and Mossfang) and tells the clan that she believes it is only right that ShadowClan gains hunting rights in some of ThC territory for one moon (at least) [x]. After listening to the suggestions of her subjects, Dawnstar proposes they wait until after the next gathering before moving the border or making plans, as many have suggested doing so [x]. With that finalized, reassignments occur. After that, Shadowflight is pronounced dead, assumed to have been killed by a rogue in the territory. Mirehound is promoted to the rank of Enforcer. A new rank is created, called the Disgraced, who are lower than kits and elders. They have apprentice duties and reside in a corner den. They cannot join patrols without permission nor leave camp without Dawnstar's approval (when unsupervised). Otherwise, they forfeit their lives. Disgraced cannot speak unless spoken to, and are banned from Gatherings. They have to find their own herbs and prey, given they are allowed to leave camp. Treatment of these cats is left to the discretion of the medics. The Disgraced are meant to be a living reminder of what happens when a cat brings shame to ShadowClan. However, this rank is not permanent if the Disgraced cat receives enough support from an Enforcer or high rank [x].

RiverClan
Feb '23 / Mar '23 / Apr '23 / May '23

February 2023
2/2/23 -
•A fox attacked Blizzardwind and Birdpaw in the territory, killing Blizzardwind and knocking Birdpaw (missing) into the river [x]. Gingerfrost and Indigo, a loner, helped to drive away the fox, and the two brought Blizzardwind's body back to camp [x]. info sourced from @ameko

2/6/23 - (disclaimer: this meeting was actually started on 1/20/23, but placed here for purposes)
•Pikestar had brought back challenges to the shields [x] as well as introduced new cats to the clan. Raccoonpelt and Sun (former kittypet; to earn clan name upon warrior ceremony, entrusted to Reedwhisker), with a kit found by Fawnlight that is named Ospreykit [x]. Lilycreek is given the rank of forever queen, and Fawnlight is given Firelight as a mentor (Fawnlight was previously a medicine cat, stepped down to prophecy(?)-related injuries). Icekit and Fishkit are made apprentices [x]. Codpaw is Fishkit's new name. Icepaw is given Goosehonk as a mentor, and Codpaw is given Raccoonear. Lilycreek continues Snowypaw's training [x]. Reassignments occur. Nightpaw becomes Nightfall, Cloudpaw becomes Cloudjumper, and Silverpaw becomes Silversnow in their warrior ceremonies [x].

March 2023
3/2/23 -
•Pikestar calls together RiverClan to help renovate the camp, making it more accustomed to the growing population of the clan [x].

3/15/23 -
•Pikestar calls a meeting [x]. The leader proposes that the clan start searching for missing cats, as RiverClan has long dealt with losses due to cats going missing [x]. However, the meeting is interrupted by a conflict between Beetlekit and Whisperwave, which results in Pikestar exiling Whisperwave temporarily [x]. The final decision about search parties relies on how the next moon goes, considering concerns about how the clan could manage such patrols with their herb and prey storage. Trial patrols could be implemented. Pikestar then introduces Jessie, Ranch, and Cheese into the clan [x]. Jessie is named Dovepaw, and Dogspring becomes their mentor. Ranch (dressing) and Cheese(burger) are given the ranks of elders, revealed to have been known to Pikestar in the leader's past. There is then a vote proposed to decide how RiverClan handles future outsiders coming to the clan. The results would be implemented at the start of the new moon. Kittens who are outsiders seeking asylum will not be turned away, any outsiders joining would have to take on a clan name, and the new outsiders recently introduced to the clan (in this meeting) are not allowed to vote, though in future votes they will be [x]. The voting results in RiverClan keeping its borders open to kittypets, loners, rogues, and cats from other clans. Beetlepaw, Ashpaw, and Blushingpaw all become apprentices [x]. (Ashpaw was formerly Reedkit.) Reassignments take place (Smokepaw, Cinderpaw, Cicadapaw and Stormpaw get reassigned to Cloverdust, Silentcry, Darktwist and Fogcloud [info provided by @Octavia!]) [x]. Amberpaw and Mintpaw become warriors. They become Amberwing and Mintpool, respectively. Pondwhisker is given the chance to join the elders after many moons as a warrior [x]. With a final encouragement to their clan, Pikestar dismisses the meeting, as Pondwhisker is newly ranked as an elder [x]

Last edited by bite; March 29th, 2023 at 11:46 PM. Reason: updates to the ancient history, of course
Old February 27th, 2023, 08:29 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default Re: clans' history

Yeah that's right, I'm bumping this passion project. What're ya gonna do 'bout it?

Again, any help is greatly appreciated. Maybe I'll even offer some KK for any info given, to bait some of ya in
Old February 27th, 2023, 10:19 PM
eternally tired

// @valery

heyhey!! just in case you'd want it, a while back me n sm other folks started up a wco bible thing in a google doc. it has decent amount of information in it and can be found here! 0:
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 27th, 2023 at 10:21 PM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 10:22 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

@fallout?

ooh, tysm! mind if I throw this next to @/ameko 's doc with a mention?
Old February 27th, 2023, 10:25 PM
eternally tired

// @valery

thats probably okay ,, the ppl who worked on it [to my knowledge] are me, dino, willowfern, littlelove, shade. , spade , ash and bear . def dont mention all of them lolol but a cutoff [ @/ ] mention would be good i think!
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 27th, 2023 at 10:26 PM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 10:28 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

@fallout?

will do!
I must ask: do you want some payment for this knowledge you've given me?
Old February 27th, 2023, 10:29 PM
eternally tired

// @valery

oh please no , i didnt help work on it for payment ahaha.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 4th, 2023, 11:24 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

I WANT YOU
TO GIMME INFO

this was an uncle sam poster reference
Old March 8th, 2023, 07:29 PM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: clans' histories

@valery do you already have the stuff about the evil era?

Last edited by mooncake; March 8th, 2023 at 07:30 PM.
Old March 10th, 2023, 04:57 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default Re: clans' histories

updated! if y'all got any info, please send it to me! I'll likely need some help keeping an eye on the gathering for any news, so any offers of info are greatly appreciated