Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old July 23rd, 2019, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeonpaw View Post
Pigeonpaw's ears perked up when she heard the entrance to the den shifting. He was here! She eagerly leaped to her paws and held her head high, her fluffy tail sticking straight up with excitement.
"That sounds amazing! I've never gotten to go far from camp before," she mewed. "Will we get to see stepping stones? And the lake?"
She was already lost in thoughts of how grand and beautiful she expected the territory to be. Her eyes were wide with wonder.
“Calm down now,” Rainwhisper said with amusement, his tail twitching, “Today we'llmostly be seeing the borders, With a flick of his tail, he lead his apprentice out of the den, through camp and into the territory. His tabby pelt shifting as he trotted into the open.
(Sorry writer’s block)
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!

Last edited by CloverFlame; July 23rd, 2019 at 09:51 PM.
Old July 24th, 2019, 06:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

“Calm down now,” Rainwhisper said with amusement, his tail twitching, “Today we'llmostly be seeing the borders, With a flick of his tail, he lead his apprentice out of the den, through camp and into the territory. His tabby pelt shifting as he trotted into the open.
(Sorry writer’s block)
Pigeonpaw stifled her excitement as she followed Rainwhisper out of the camp. She took in a deep breath of fresh forest air. It tasted cool and fresh, and she could scent--ever so slightly--the sharp taste of the rushing river. Her wide eyes surveyed her surroundings carefully, not wanting to miss a thing, and her ears swiveled back and forth as she heard all of the leaves rustling, birds chirping, and prey scuffling in the undergrowth. When she lifted her muzzle to scent the air again, she smelled a strong and unpleasant odor. It was like cat scent, but...different, somehow. "Are we nearing the border? I can smell something strange." She lifted her head to gaze at her mentor as she spoke.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:51 AM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving

@Lonestar23

Pineblossom stuck her head in the apprentices den. Ashpaw, she called. You awake. I'm going out hunting. I can teach you some techniques for fishing.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old September 21st, 2019, 10:36 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

[[open]]

Fawnpaw curled tighter in on himself to ignore the grumbling of his stomach, eyes squeezing shut to block out the rays of light that streamed in through the top of the apprentices' den. It was a reminder that he should be in camp or the territory, working alongside his mentor or completing other duties, but he couldn't find the energy to move beyond this spot. It wasn't much of a nest anymore, that was for sure. In fact, anything resembling a nest was entirely gone, so he'd had nothing but the comfort of reed strands and a couple leaves to rest on.

Even so, he was reluctant to move. An everlasting tiredness had seeped into his bones following the incident with his ShadowClan kidnappers, and he was taking his sweet time to process before moving back into apprentice life. It'd been one traumatic mess of potential battle, fire, and then... them. Fawnpaw shuddered, biting down on the inside of his cheek. His ears flattened against his head to block out the general noise of the camp.

Fawnpaw just wanted to sleep.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 21st, 2019, 10:55 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
[[open]]

Fawnpaw curled tighter in on himself to ignore the grumbling of his stomach, eyes squeezing shut to block out the rays of light that streamed in through the top of the apprentices' den. It was a reminder that he should be in camp or the territory, working alongside his mentor or completing other duties, but he couldn't find the energy to move beyond this spot. It wasn't much of a nest anymore, that was for sure. In fact, anything resembling a nest was entirely gone, so he'd had nothing but the comfort of reed strands and a couple leaves to rest on.

Even so, he was reluctant to move. An everlasting tiredness had seeped into his bones following the incident with his ShadowClan kidnappers, and he was taking his sweet time to process before moving back into apprentice life. It'd been one traumatic mess of potential battle, fire, and then... them. Fawnpaw shuddered, biting down on the inside of his cheek. His ears flattened against his head to block out the general noise of the camp.

Fawnpaw just wanted to sleep.
she really didn’t have any motivation today. slowly opening an amber eye koipaw took a look around her with a ‘stretch of her eyes.’ As she liked to call it, or blinking rapidly for a few moments. even though the sunlight dappled her orange tabby pelt she tried to ignore it. pressing on the reeds in her best to make it more comfortable before tilting her head up.
the apprentice was on the chubbier side no doubt so as she began to stand the dry reeds in her nest cracked and crumpled under her weight as she looked around hesitation in her eyes she spotted another apprentice who seemed to be hiding the fact that he was stirring her eyes shot over to him making almost unwavering contact with his back. koi didn’t really know what she was going to do or what she would say so instead of actually thinking, she kept staring and stayed sitting in her nest just slowly saying “hello.”

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 21st, 2019, 11:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Hey, do you need any help with that?"

Cloudpaw's voice was quiet, gentle as he spoke to the restless form of Fawnpaw. It was only polite to offer to assist the companion of his older brother, especially after all the drama the two had stirred up in the clearing recently. "I noticed your nest seems to have been relocated. If you wouldn't mind, I can remake one for you."

His gaze briefly flicked to the overweight ginger tabby staring at Fawnpaw, and he gave her a brisk nod. "Hello. It's nice to meet you." Unfortunately for her, Cloudpaw didn't plan on lingering. Once Fawnpaw gave him an answer, he planned on departing from the den. Assuming he was given permission, he had some.. ideas for the newest addition to the den.
@Dipper, @cherrycola

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; September 21st, 2019 at 11:11 PM.
Old September 21st, 2019, 11:24 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnpaw could hear someone else shuffling in the den as well but didn't look despite his curiosity, yet he wasn't sure if they were extended him the same courtesy when he was almost certain he could feel a gaze lingering on him. Perhaps paranoia contributed to that notion, yet he still remained as motionless as possible, holding his breath to listen for any other noises.

And to his surprise, one actually came after a stint of silence. Involuntarily, his ears flicked toward the source to make out a greeting, though he was inwardly cursing himself for giving away that he wasn't dead to the world. Giving in to fate, his head tilted toward who he recognized as Koipaw, a cute she-cat he'd never really talked to before and hadn't thought he'd be starting now.

"Oh, um," Fawnpaw blurted, a deer caught in the headlights, "hey. I..." It was approximately where he'd ran out of words and was thankful Cloudpaw broke an awkward quietness that'd captured them. Fawnpaw followed his gaze to his nest and nodded, wincing. "Yeah, it's kind of... nonexistent, my nest." Thanks, Lionstorm. Grateful, he said, "If you don't mind, it'd honestly be nice to not sleep on the ground."

While Cloudpaw exited the den, Fawnpaw shuffled his paws as he regarded Koipaw with a faint, wavering smile. "Do you have somewhere to be too, or...?" he asked, wishing he was better at making conversation when he felt nervous flurries in his stomach.

@BILL. ; @cherrycola

Last edited by Fawn; September 21st, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 09:45 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

the ginger tabby was only a little aware of how strange she had been acting. she shook her head realizing she had startled the other apprentice. she wasn’t totally sure what to say now that he actually replied, although she wasn’t totally sure what she was doing she was a social cat to say the least. As the other cat acknowledged her she returned the nod before turning her amber gaze back to the apprentice she knew as fawnpaw..
“I’m sorry about that.” She said with a awkward smile, trying to redeem herself for once. Although she tended to make people anxious around her, she could hear the panic in his voice as he spoke she just looked back down at the ground before allowing her eyes to scan the other cat leaving, “why is he in such a hurry...” she asked although she knew fact fawnpaw was likely just as confused as she was.
@Dipper @BILL.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 22nd, 2019, 01:38 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

With Fawnpaw's approval, Cloudpaw's muzzle morphed into a small smile, and he made his way out of the den. He knew just where to get Fawnpaw's new bedding, and he hoped Fawnpaw would like what he had in mind.

[short post, ending him here] @Dipper, @cherrycola

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2019, 01:41 PM
the stars are aligned

"Wait, you're sorry? About..." Fawnpaw half-stated, half-inquired, expecting her to fill in the blank about what she was apologizing for when he wasn't completely certain. Most of this interaction was a mystery so far, and he still hadn't been able to pinpoint why she'd be talking to him, of all cats. "If it's about my nest, you don't really have to be sorry-- I mean, it wasn't you that threw it in the river, right?" And then, a breathless laugh at his own dumb joke that wasn't a joke at all when his nest truly had been discarded into the water.

Fawnpaw blinked at her, tilting his head. His confusion wasn't about his departure but rather how she was questioning it when she'd seen the interaction as well, hadn't she? Fawnpaw was puzzled. "Cloudpaw? I-- uh, think he was going to get me some materials for a nest since he asked if I wanted one." He cleared his throat and averted his gaze, assuming her acknowledgment of it implied she'd prefer his company. "I don't mind if you want to go with him, by the way."

@cherrycola