Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM

Old March 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Get out of the way! Now! Go! Summerpaw awoke with a start, flinching as she did so. The memory haunted her forever-- the battle. The memory from the battle. What had happened to that cat, anyways? She had been pinned down...Summerpaw shuddered, wondering if the cat had been killed. She hoped not. That same cat had saved her life, and she wouldn't want to seem ungrateful by never getting to thank them. Thank you. She thought, wondering if StarClan could hear her thoughts-- if the cat were in StarClan. Summerpaw stretched out, beginning to get up-- and saw a cat staring at her. For a moment she was startled-- had this cat been watching her sleep?-- and then slowly, the expression faded.

"Hello..." She mewed uncertainly for a moment, cocking her head to the side as she examined him. Why had he been watching her? She knew, of course, because her Mother-- not to mention mentor-- had told her to stay away from hostile cats, but the type that would just watch her? She doubted that he was hostile. He looked pretty harmless, anyways. "What's a handsome tom like you doing in here watching a she cat like me?" She asked. Now Summerpaw was aware that she was attractive. In her younger apprentice moons, she hadn't been, until she had been approached multiple times. And she knew how to use this attractiveness to her advantage. Although she wasn't RiverClan born, sometimes she thought she was more RiverClan then the rest of these cats put together.

And she knew her best friend, Brackenpaw, wasn't RiverClan born either. She missed Brackenpaw... it had been ages since she had seen him last. The only tom not to fall for her. And then there was Sealpaw, and Rainpaw-- what had happened to them? She hadn't seen Sealpaw in a long time either, or Rainpaw. She knew, of course, that she liked Rainpaw...she might even love him, she was still figuring it out. But she was hoping that nothing bad would happen to him because after all, if it did... things could quickly go from bad to worse. Her light green hues were almost eerie as they stared at him, almost looking right through him...it wasn't her goal, but it was enough to make her look stranger then a normal apprentice. Her warrior ceremony was coming up soon, she hoped...and she was excited for it. Brackenpaw would be a warrior too, and then maybe-- just maybe-- they would be able to spend more time together. She would just have to shake her admirers, and she would be able to hang with Rainpaw more too....and help Sealpaw...there was so much that Summerpaw wanted to do, and yet she had no idea where any of these cats were. She glanced back at the tom, a look flashing through her eyes.

"Can I...help you?"
The orange tabby was taken aback that she woke up. And, he started pushing himself back, until he bumped into the wall of the den. It was a rough push, that made him muttered, ‘’Ow.’’ under his breath. He was alerted, and he feared that the she-cat thought weirdly of him for staring at her sleeping.

At her next words, his body tensed and he sensed a warm feeling around his ears. He dipped his head to not look into her eyes as he padded up to her. His eyes looked every which way except for at her. He could stare at her without her looking at him--noticing he was there. Other than that, he was terrified. Not of she-cats entirely, but the prettier ones. The ones who think they can get whoever they want because they had beautiful fur;beautiful eyes; beautiful voice; everything of the sort. They were the kind that set him into a boiling heap, but yet he found himself liking them often.

He didn’t know what to classify her as if yet.

‘’I-I-I wasn’t being creepy!’’ He quickly said, his eyes darting to every corner of the den except for her. ‘’You were j-j-just s-sleeping, and I d-didn’t want to awake you!’’ He added later. He cleared his throat, knowing that he sounded stupid, but he couldn’t help but felt that way. Most she-cats he was shy around. He talked to them, thinking of them as a friend, but whenever he liked one. He kept his distance, knowing he would embarrass himself.

Tornadowpaw shook his head, twitching his ears at the sweet sound of her voice. ''I don't need any help, but you, um,'' He paused for a few seconds, choosing his words carefully.‘’Although, it does seem like you had a bad dream.’’ He muttered softly. ‘’Are you alright?’’
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

The orange tabby was taken aback that she woke up. And, he started pushing himself back, until he bumped into the wall of the den. It was a rough push, that made him muttered, ‘’Ow.’’ under his breath. He was alerted, and he feared that the she-cat thought weirdly of him for staring at her sleeping.

At her next words, his body tensed and he sensed a warm feeling around his ears. He dipped his head to not look into her eyes as he padded up to her. His eyes looked every which way except for at her. He could stare at her without her looking at him--noticing he was there. Other than that, he was terrified. Not of she-cats entirely, but the prettier ones. The ones who think they can get whoever they want because they had beautiful fur;beautiful eyes; beautiful voice; everything of the sort. They were the kind that set him into a boiling heap, but yet he found himself liking them often.

He didn’t know what to classify her as if yet.

‘’I-I-I wasn’t being creepy!’’ He quickly said, his eyes darting to every corner of the den except for her. ‘’You were j-j-just s-sleeping, and I d-didn’t want to awake you!’’ He added later. He cleared his throat, knowing that he sounded stupid, but he couldn’t help but felt that way. Most she-cats he was shy around. He talked to them, thinking of them as a friend, but whenever he liked one. He kept his distance, knowing he would embarrass himself.

Tornadowpaw shook his head, twitching his ears at the sweet sound of her voice. ''I don't need any help, but you, um,'' He paused for a few seconds, choosing his words carefully.‘’Although, it does seem like you had a bad dream.’’ He muttered softly. ‘’Are you alright?’’

The female's eyes widened at his muttered remark of pain, and she sat up straight in her nest before moving over towards him. "I didn't mean to startle you-- I'm sorry-- are you alright?" She asked. Now, although Summerpaw might be a flirt, safety should always be first in her mind-- she would love to have made several smooth remarks at this moment, but she knew that if the tom wasn't okay she needed to get him some help. However-- from the way he was staring at her-- she guessed that he was alright. Summerpaw was used to toms looking at her in that manner, since she had grown up as a beautiful young apprentice...but every time, it gave her the slightest feeling of discomfort. Why did a tom feel like they needed to stare at a she cat as though they were the most beautiful things on the planet? Couldn't they ever see that what they were doing actually unnerved a she cat instead of building their confidence, the way that it should? Summerpaw's hues narrowed as she moved around the tom, her tail swishing back and forth the way it always did, and she absentmindedly brushed it against him. Normally she timed every movement carefully, but right now she was just sort of... moving around. Summerpaw was the opposite of a clumsy cat, something else that she was much too aware of, and she loved being like that. She loved the looks that she would get, both jealous and admiring.

Though jealousy was an ugly thing, Summerpaw didn't mind it at all, oh no. She lived for the admiration of the toms, the annoying screeches of the jealous she cats, and the murmurs of the older cats who were out of her league. She didn't like every cat that ventured out of her league; it made her uncomfortable to think that there were such cats. "Shh, don't worry about it. I don't care; it's the apprentices' den, of course there are going to be cats coming in and out." She mewed briskly, her hues snapping for a moment in amusement. Part of her felt bad when the younger toms seemed to instantly fall for her... it made her feel like she was nothing more then a trophy to them, a cat that they could show off to their younger companions. Older cats were much more mature, but they didn't take her seriously. Now the ones in her age range... 9-13 moons... those were the perfect ages, in Summerpaw's opinion. They weren't too immature, and they weren't too old for her.

"Now then, what's your name, handsome? I'm Summerpaw." The pretty female smiled, although her smile died on her maw at his next words. For a moment, she looked as though she weren't going to respond. She really didn't have to-- to this apprentice? No, he had no business asking her that. But it would be rude, and quite likely drive away a devoted admirer...something that Summerpaw desperately didn't want to do. She wanted to keep this tom with her, be friends with him, so that when the time came she could ditch him. And go to Rainpaw. Rainpaw would understand. Brackenpaw-- she remembered doing the same thing with Brackenpaw, and having to stop because he didn't understand. Though from this cat's flustered expression, she guessed that he had understood. Too well, and now she was going to have to go into it a little quicker then she normally did. This would be a very quick round of her lifelong flirtatious game, and then she would dart back to Rainpaw like she always did. He hadn't seemed well recently; was he doing okay? She hoped so, she couldn't stand it if she lost him. She wanted to be with the tom, though she knew she would have to be careful...things could get awkward quickly if she tried to move too fast. "Oh yes, I'm fine. Reliving some old memories, that's all." She answered after another moment of thought. That was neither too informative nor too little information. In her opinion, it had been just right.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The female's eyes widened at his muttered remark of pain, and she sat up straight in her nest before moving over towards him. "I didn't mean to startle you-- I'm sorry-- are you alright?" She asked. Now, although Summerpaw might be a flirt, safety should always be first in her mind-- she would love to have made several smooth remarks at this moment, but she knew that if the tom wasn't okay she needed to get him some help. However-- from the way he was staring at her-- she guessed that he was alright. Summerpaw was used to toms looking at her in that manner, since she had grown up as a beautiful young apprentice...but every time, it gave her the slightest feeling of discomfort. Why did a tom feel like they needed to stare at a she cat as though they were the most beautiful things on the planet? Couldn't they ever see that what they were doing actually unnerved a she cat instead of building their confidence, the way that it should? Summerpaw's hues narrowed as she moved around the tom, her tail swishing back and forth the way it always did, and she absentmindedly brushed it against him. Normally she timed every movement carefully, but right now she was just sort of... moving around. Summerpaw was the opposite of a clumsy cat, something else that she was much too aware of, and she loved being like that. She loved the looks that she would get, both jealous and admiring.

Though jealousy was an ugly thing, Summerpaw didn't mind it at all, oh no. She lived for the admiration of the toms, the annoying screeches of the jealous she cats, and the murmurs of the older cats who were out of her league. She didn't like every cat that ventured out of her league; it made her uncomfortable to think that there were such cats. "Shh, don't worry about it. I don't care; it's the apprentices' den, of course there are going to be cats coming in and out." She mewed briskly, her hues snapping for a moment in amusement. Part of her felt bad when the younger toms seemed to instantly fall for her... it made her feel like she was nothing more then a trophy to them, a cat that they could show off to their younger companions. Older cats were much more mature, but they didn't take her seriously. Now the ones in her age range... 9-13 moons... those were the perfect ages, in Summerpaw's opinion. They weren't too immature, and they weren't too old for her.

"Now then, what's your name, handsome? I'm Summerpaw." The pretty female smiled, although her smile died on her maw at his next words. For a moment, she looked as though she weren't going to respond. She really didn't have to-- to this apprentice? No, he had no business asking her that. But it would be rude, and quite likely drive away a devoted admirer...something that Summerpaw desperately didn't want to do. She wanted to keep this tom with her, be friends with him, so that when the time came she could ditch him. And go to Rainpaw. Rainpaw would understand. Brackenpaw-- she remembered doing the same thing with Brackenpaw, and having to stop because he didn't understand. Though from this cat's flustered expression, she guessed that he had understood. Too well, and now she was going to have to go into it a little quicker then she normally did. This would be a very quick round of her lifelong flirtatious game, and then she would dart back to Rainpaw like she always did. He hadn't seemed well recently; was he doing okay? She hoped so, she couldn't stand it if she lost him. She wanted to be with the tom, though she knew she would have to be careful...things could get awkward quickly if she tried to move too fast. "Oh yes, I'm fine. Reliving some old memories, that's all." She answered after another moment of thought. That was neither too informative nor too little information. In her opinion, it had been just right.
Tornadopaw didn’t say anything for a while. He didn’t know what to say. Yet he didn’t want to seem rude. He was already uncomfortable with her presence lingering around him. He wasn’t used to discussing things with she-cats. He normally only got along with Lilyshade, his mentor. However, he was always constantly staring at the different she-cats, and sighing to himself because he didn’t know how to approach them without being weird.

Yet, this one seemed to talk to him--and thought he was handsome! If he were alone, his breathing would hitch and he would be wheezing, but he didn’t want to look like a fool. When she brushed past him, her fur soft. His felt tense, and more uncomfortable. Armyfang, his much older friend, always warned him about those types of females.

‘’Better stay away from those troublemaking females, Tornadopaw.’’ Armyfang had said when they went out on patrol a late night. ‘’All they do is cause havoc, and you’ll end up with a broken heart.’’

Tornadopaw had stared down at his paws, shifting uncomfortably, ‘’I don’t think I’ll ever find a she-cat that’ll like me. I mean...I’m mean if that’s bad enough-’’

‘’That’s mouse-brained!’’ Armyfang laughed. ‘’You’re a good-looking tom, and any female will appreciate that. It’s okay to have a crush on one from a distance, but don’t go on talking to them now. Your training comes first.’’

Tornadopaw knew this vividly. His training always came first. He was doing well, at least that’s what Lilyshade had said.

Tornadopaw took a quick glance at the she-cat in front of him. She was pretty, he’ll admit that, but Armyfang’s words pierced through his soul, and he knew that he had to stop acting as if he were a small kit. He would be a warrior in a couple moons. He couldn’t act as if he were scared all the time.

‘’O-o-hh. I’m Tornadopaw.’’ He mewed, quietly. Again, he stared at his paws, and he perked his ears at what...what was her name? Panic started to rise within him as he already forgotten her name! Then again, he never truly remembered anything. He was slight aloof to his whereabouts and surrounds. Yet, this was the first she-cat that talked to him! And, he forgot her name! He wanted to run with joy and tell Armyfang that he found his future mate.

But that seemed a bit dramatic. Instead, he didn’t reply. If he didn’t remember her name, he wouldn’t be rude. ‘’Reliving old memories sounds harsh,’’ he gave a light chuckle, hoping to change the direction of the conversation. He quickly flickered his brown eyes to stare into hers. He wondered whatever she could be hiding, and he was quite the nosy camper.

‘’I was just making sure you were alright though.’’ Tornadopaw gulped, inside he called himself stupid. He never truly made any friends. He always went on exploring by himself, or he was busy hanging around Armyfang. It was kinda nice to be in the company of another his age. Although she made him uncomfortable. He would suffice. ‘’...I’m sorry,’’ he gave a nervous laugh. ‘’I forgot your name.’’ He smiled sheepishly. ‘’And, I know! It’s extremely impolite, and I’m sorry...I just have a terrible memory.’’ He says as he looks into the distance. ‘’I fell off a large rock when I was a kit...probably messed up a few brain cells in there.’’ It was a lightweighted joke, and he only hoped that the female wasn’t mad at him. He needed a new friend, indeed.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:44 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Tornadopaw didn’t say anything for a while. He didn’t know what to say. Yet he didn’t want to seem rude. He was already uncomfortable with her presence lingering around him. He wasn’t used to discussing things with she-cats. He normally only got along with Lilyshade, his mentor. However, he was always constantly staring at the different she-cats, and sighing to himself because he didn’t know how to approach them without being weird.

Yet, this one seemed to talk to him--and thought he was handsome! If he were alone, his breathing would hitch and he would be wheezing, but he didn’t want to look like a fool. When she brushed past him, her fur soft. His felt tense, and more uncomfortable. Armyfang, his much older friend, always warned him about those types of females.

‘’Better stay away from those troublemaking females, Tornadopaw.’’ Armyfang had said when they went out on patrol a late night. ‘’All they do is cause havoc, and you’ll end up with a broken heart.’’

Tornadopaw had stared down at his paws, shifting uncomfortably, ‘’I don’t think I’ll ever find a she-cat that’ll like me. I mean...I’m mean if that’s bad enough-’’

‘’That’s mouse-brained!’’ Armyfang laughed. ‘’You’re a good-looking tom, and any female will appreciate that. It’s okay to have a crush on one from a distance, but don’t go on talking to them now. Your training comes first.’’

Tornadopaw knew this vividly. His training always came first. He was doing well, at least that’s what Lilyshade had said.

Tornadopaw took a quick glance at the she-cat in front of him. She was pretty, he’ll admit that, but Armyfang’s words pierced through his soul, and he knew that he had to stop acting as if he were a small kit. He would be a warrior in a couple moons. He couldn’t act as if he were scared all the time.

‘’O-o-hh. I’m Tornadopaw.’’ He mewed, quietly. Again, he stared at his paws, and he perked his ears at what...what was her name? Panic started to rise within him as he already forgotten her name! Then again, he never truly remembered anything. He was slight aloof to his whereabouts and surrounds. Yet, this was the first she-cat that talked to him! And, he forgot her name! He wanted to run with joy and tell Armyfang that he found his future mate.

But that seemed a bit dramatic. Instead, he didn’t reply. If he didn’t remember her name, he wouldn’t be rude. ‘’Reliving old memories sounds harsh,’’ he gave a light chuckle, hoping to change the direction of the conversation. He quickly flickered his brown eyes to stare into hers. He wondered whatever she could be hiding, and he was quite the nosy camper.

‘’I was just making sure you were alright though.’’ Tornadopaw gulped, inside he called himself stupid. He never truly made any friends. He always went on exploring by himself, or he was busy hanging around Armyfang. It was kinda nice to be in the company of another his age. Although she made him uncomfortable. He would suffice. ‘’...I’m sorry,’’ he gave a nervous laugh. ‘’I forgot your name.’’ He smiled sheepishly. ‘’And, I know! It’s extremely impolite, and I’m sorry...I just have a terrible memory.’’ He says as he looks into the distance. ‘’I fell off a large rock when I was a kit...probably messed up a few brain cells in there.’’ It was a lightweighted joke, and he only hoped that the female wasn’t mad at him. He needed a new friend, indeed.
"Well it's lovely to meet you, Tornadopaw. How long have you been an apprentice?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. Unless his apprenticeship had been late, she would be able to figure out how old he was by that alone. Most of her friends were quite a bit older-- they would all be warriors soon, and she was nearly 12 moons old. Now that Bucknight was no longer leader-- she had begged her mentor to not say anything about it, not wanting to become a warrior by Bucknight's word-- but now that everything was getting back to normal, perhaps things would slowly return better as well.

The patterned female moved away from him, sitting down a few tail-lengths away. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable, as she was sure she had been doing by the expression on his features. Summerpaw cocked her head to the side, light green hues narrowing slightly as though trying to figure out what he wanted. Did he want to talk to her? Or was he, like so many others, admiring her patterned pelt, light green hues, and confident, graceful stance? She wouldn't blame him. No, as a matter of fact, she had chosen to embrace that as who she was long ago.

And this was one of the perfect things. But then there had been Rainpaw...and Brackenpaw...Rainpaw she was sure about, Brackenpaw she was not. Rainpaw was the one cat that she liked, who seemed to like her for her. And then Brackenpaw was her best friend...her very best friend. So then who was she supposed to choose? She wouldn't. Rainpaw was there for her. Rainpaw was who she would choose. The tip of the feline's tail twitched back and forth, an amused expression on her features and gleaming in her hues. She glanced at the tom as though wondering what he was thinking.

"You get used to it. It's not that bad," She shrugged, and then a more mischievous expression came over her features. "But you can't change the subject that easily." She laughed, flicking him lightly with her fluffy, willowy tail. It was more like getting brushed by another cat's pelt then a real flick, though Summerpaw didn't really think much of it. She just didn't care too much. She listened to the tom half-babbling, and nodded slowly, cocking her head to the side as he continued. Her hues were still fixed on him. Watching him. Keeping an eye on him. "It's fine, don't worry about it. Some cats do. It's nothing to be ashamed of-- you've got your looks going for you. My name was Summerpaw." She smiled, pearl white fangs flashing in a perfect smile. Summerpaw seemed to have her life together-- and perfect everything.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:22 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Goldpaw padded to her nest and collapsed in it, pulling her long legs close and tucking her tail around herself. In less than a heartbeat she was in a deep sleep.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Goldpaw padded to her nest and collapsed in it, pulling her long legs close and tucking her tail around herself. In less than a heartbeat she was in a deep sleep.
He ran in quietly and cuddled up right next to her. He shivered but fell asleep
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:39 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWompus View Post
He ran in quietly and cuddled up right next to her. He shivered but fell asleep
(When I post tomorrow She'll probs wake up. I'll wait for you to post tho)
Goldpaw purred in her sleep a little at the warmth, instinctively curling around the kit.
(I'm sorry but I'm warning you now, that kit had better wake up before she does and get his tail out of that den or he will have reason to fear her.)
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(When I post tomorrow She'll probs wake up. I'll wait for you to post tho)
Goldpaw purred in her sleep a little at the warmth, instinctively curling around the kit.
(I'm sorry but I'm warning you now, that kit had better wake up before she does and get his tail out of that den or he will have reason to fear her.)
(Lol ok)
Bladekit purred and fell asleep.
(Skip)
Bladekit woke up and yawned. He turned around and saw her stI'll sleeping. He quietly got up and went out and sat in the clearing, watching the sun rise
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:57 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Goldpaw stretched as she woke, then paused. It seemed she was covered in the scent of that kit from yesterday. She snorted and gave herself a quick wash, then pacdded out into the clearing.
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

The silver tabby she-cat apprentice woke up, stretching as she stretched out and looked around the den. "Stripepaw!" Her mentor yowled, Stripepaw rushed out of the den and padded off to train, smiling to herself.