Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WOLF ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

(No she doesn't like hunters at all)
"Yes" blackhood said. She looked outside as her eyes narrowed.

A hunter shot down a bird as he saw some black Fur . He was in the trail of the beast . Maiko gulped and ran to her room

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
A hunter shot down a bird as he saw some black Fur . He was in the trail of the beast . Maiko gulped and ran to her room
"Stay calm I have everything under control, just play along" blackhood said(what if the hunters think the wolf is Blackhood especially since she's lives near an forest and hates hunters, and owns the land and blackhood)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:

"Stay calm I have everything under control, just play along" blackhood said(what if the hunters think the wolf is Blackhood especially since she's lives near an forest and hates hunters, and owns the land and blackhood)
Ner...interesting but ner...)

Maiko thought for a moment she has been running her whole life and now she could do something about it. Maiko growled she ignored blackhood and walked out of the house her eyes glowed yellow the hunter saw the girl and her eyes
" I FOUND THE BEAST! " the hunter said as other three came along . Maiko teeth grew sharp as she roared .

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ner...interesting but ner...)

Maiko thought for a moment she has been running her whole life and now she could do something about it. Maiko growled she ignored blackhood and walked out of the house her eyes glowed yellow the hunter saw the girl and her eyes
" I FOUND THE BEAST! " the hunter said as other three came along . Maiko teeth grew sharp as she roared .
(please)
Blackhood had put a hoodie on maiko to hide her teeth and eyes.
"What are you doing here!" Blackhood growled reaching for her dagger. She kept her eye on the hunter.
"Please explain why I found your bear trap on my land! I could sue your right now for it! In fact it cause my keg to bleed. I suggest you leave or you end up dead!" Blackhood yelled.

Gone

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
(please)
Blackhood had put a hoodie on maiko to hide her teeth and eyes.
"What are you doing here!" Blackhood growled reaching for her dagger. She kept her eye on the hunter.
"Please explain why I found your bear trap on my land! I could sue your right now for it! In fact it cause my keg to bleed. I suggest you leave or you end up dead!" Blackhood yelled.
Maiko snarled and growled as she tried to control it. The four hunters looked at each other they didn't know if was her land
" because we have a permit ! And there is no way we are leaving without that animal! There is a 1000 pound reward for it! " the second hunter said.
" and don't worry we won't hunt on your land again if you hand us that freak " the third hunter said . Maiko growled again

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Maiko snarled and growled as she tried to control it. The four hunters looked at each other they didn't know if was her land
" because we have a permit ! And there is no way we are leaving without that animal! There is a 1000 pound reward for it! " the second hunter said.
" and don't worry we won't hunt on your land again if you hand us that freak " the third hunter said . Maiko growled again
"She's not an beast! She's my girlfriend and she's on medicine which makes her like an beast but keeps her mind clear." Blackhood said as she had the medicine before it just made her like an cat.
"I suggest you leave! That wolf fur, left from my dog! He's an black husky. He just looks like an wolf and is aggressive to other people and will attack!" Blackhood said. An growl came from bathroom as an black husky had came out growling at the hunters.(she's magical as well...)

Gone

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:

"She's not an beast! She's my girlfriend and she's on medicine which makes her like an beast but keeps her mind clear." Blackhood said as she had the medicine before it just made her like an cat.
"I suggest you leave! That wolf fur, left from my dog! He's an black husky. He just looks like an wolf and is aggressive to other people and will attack!" Blackhood said. An growl came from bathroom as an black husky had came out growling at the hunters.(she's magical as well...)
Maiko saw the husky she waved at him but snarled at the hunters her eyes stayed yellow as her claws sharpened she can't form during the day but can make her claws and eyes change. If she had fur right now it would definitely be on edge . The four hunters looked at each other they laughed
" please no medicine can do that to a human! Now we will leave only if you hand that beast over and we will be in our way " the first hunter said the second hunter loaded his gun and kept it ready just in case for the husky and the girl ( ok )

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Maiko saw the husky she waved at him but snarled at the hunters her eyes stayed yellow as her claws sharpened she can't form during the day but can make her claws and eyes change. If she had fur right now it would definitely be on edge . The four hunters looked at each other they laughed
" please no medicine can do that to a human! Now we will leave only if you hand that beast over and we will be in our way " the first hunter said the second hunter loaded his gun and kept it ready just in case for the husky and the girl ( ok )
"There is, I had it, it's called mestizo tilzas" Blackhood said showing the medicine. "Just leave! Just leave! Your getting Harry upset, if you wouldn't mind I have to calm her down. Do this again and you will get arrested, and I'll let the bear trap slide. But your permits don't work unless they are accepted by me!" Blackhood said as she pushed the hunters out the door and slammed the door on them.

Gone

Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:

"There is, I had it, it's called mestizo tilzas" Blackhood said showing the medicine. "Just leave! Just leave! Your getting Harry upset, if you wouldn't mind I have to calm her down. Do this again and you will get arrested, and I'll let the bear trap slide. But your permits don't work unless they are accepted by me!" Blackhood said as she pushed the hunters out the door and slammed the door on them.
Maiko growled and ran up to the door she has had enough of these men! The four hunters where about to walk off as Maiko ran out of the house and tackled the second hunter down and clawed his chest to shred and killed him in the processes . She roared and licked the blood off of her hand
" JAMES! " the third hunter said and aimed the gun at Maiko .

Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Maiko growled and ran up to the door she has had enough of these men! The four hunters where about to walk off as Maiko ran out of the house and tackled the second hunter down and clawed his chest to shred and killed him in the processes . She roared and licked the blood off of her hand
" JAMES! " the third hunter said and aimed the gun at Maiko .
(are they going to believe that she's the beast? Please say yes)
Blackhood grabbed maiko as she had put an calming spell on maiko which snapped her out of it.
"I'm sorry... it's rarely happens. I wish they didn't put her on mestizo tilzas but lucky she doesn't have stious"Blackhood said.

Gone