Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 03:11 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The Type: Null seemed to ignored every word the human spoke, and by the look he gave him, the other two would be nowhere to be found, he was the last of his kind, and not only was he fighting to stay alive, but also to protect Drake and Wispy, he took a fighting stance, the glare he shot at the two was the one from a pokemon who had seen hell, who had lived it. Letting out a low growl, the normal-type waited to see what would happen, ready to attack at any moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
Norman raised his eyebrow his hand moving to his bags pokemon storage just incase it attacked.
Drake flew past overhead, circling over top of them. She looked down at them, watching, waiting, preparing for her attack..

Wispy sprinted through the Forrest, his flaring paws charting everything he touched. He disapeard momentarily, repeating next to The Type: Null, his flames slowly changing in color, from light-blue, to purple. Some of his crystilene body shrunk slightly, although it was barely noticible. He looked at Null, before looking at Norman. His body a lot started to vibrate on its own, his level of anger riseing. "Leave, or you will be destroyed...." he said, barely loud enough for the trained to hear. He took a step forward, his flames flaring up more.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:20 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Drake flew past overhead, circling over top of them. She looked down at them, watching, waiting, preparing for her attack..

Wispy sprinted through the Forrest, his flaring paws charting everything he touched. He disapeard momentarily, repeating next to The Type: Null, his flames slowly changing in color, from light-blue, to purple. Some of his crystilene body shrunk slightly, although it was barely noticible. He looked at Null, before looking at Norman. His body a lot started to vibrate on its own, his level of anger riseing. "Leave, or you will be destroyed...." he said, barely loud enough for the trained to hear. He took a step forward, his flames flaring up more.
"Leave or be destroyed?" He looked at the pokemon "I rather neather of those." He looked at the Type Null. "So.... can I take your helmet off for you?" He looked at the pokemon "Only humans are able to. Just let me stay long and i'l-" He looked up a dratini (right?) "I'm not getting out of fighting are I?"
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
"Leave or be destroyed?" He looked at the pokemon "I rather neather of those." He looked at the Type Null. "So.... can I take your helmet off for you?" He looked at the pokemon "Only humans are able to. Just let me stay long and i'l-" He looked up a dratini (right?) "I'm not getting out of fighting are I?"
The Type: Null growled once more, this forest was not for humans and he wouldn't be lured close to one, he glanced up at Drake and his eyes turned a lighter shade of red, almost as if he was calming donw whenever he saw her, he then glanced back down at the trainer and let out another beastly cry, it was muffled since he wasn't able to open his mouth completely, there was no way out of this for this trainer.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:28 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Wispy Stared at him. On one hand, he could be telling the truth, and the other, he could be trying to destroy what he created...Wispy glanced at Null, nodding at him, and waiting for his decision. It was his future after all.

Drake ((a draconeon, not dratini. A dratini cannot fly lol.)) Kept flying above, circling above them. She noticed how Wispy was viberateing, and how it seemed there was a bit of a pattern, and she smiled. She would time her attacks to the beat, and they would be able to attack in unison...
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Wispy Stared at him. On one hand, he could be telling the truth, and the other, he could be trying to destroy what he created...Wispy glanced at Null, nodding at him, and waiting for his decision. It was his future after all.

Drake ((a draconeon, not dratini. A dratini cannot fly lol.)) Kept flying above, circling above them. She noticed how Wispy was viberateing, and how it seemed there was a bit of a pattern, and she smiled. She would time her attacks to the beat, and they would be able to attack in unison...
Null gazed at Wispy and gave a light nod. "Don't just take the pokemon out, if you can, take him out too, after everything those pesky humans did to my brothers... I'd willingly take two of those humans to make them pay for their actions..." He growled and slammed a paw on the ground.

((Gtg for a little bit, I'll reply once I'm back.))

Last edited by Gone; December 17th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
customer service above

Quote:

"Porgy? He looked at the porygon 2 "Millie?" He looked at the milltank. He handed a small white scarf to Millie and a twisted spoon to Porgy. Porgy's ability download gave him a slight edge agaist the pokemon by upgrading his sp attak or normal attacks. "Millie! foresight and Double edge on the wispy thing ! Porgy! Protect!" PING! PING! He threw another ball into the air. It exploded in a flash of light " Talonflame! Flame charge on Draconeon!"
(Ok so the move foresight allows me to hit ghost types with the effectiveness of a none counter type attack the white scarf (Silky scarf) powers up normal attacks such as double edge which is a harding hitting attack with recoil. Flamecharge is none counter type so ya)
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:47 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Null gazed at Wispy and gave a light nod. "Don't just take the pokemon out, if you can, take him out too, after everything those pesky humans did to my brothers... I'd willingly take two of those humans to make them pay for their actions..." He growled and slammed a paw on the ground.
Wispy nodded, his flames turning a darker shade of purple. He was starting to embrace what he was, a ghost type, but one who protected others, not frightened them. He raised a paw, and there was a stone embedded in it for effect, and he slammed it into the ground, imitating Null. The humming his body gave off slowly raised in pitch...

Drake watched from above, and increased her speed a bit, delivering more oxygen to wispy, which made his flames slowly lighten in color.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:59 PM
customer service above

Quote:

Quote:
Wispy nodded, his flames turning a darker shade of purple. He was starting to embrace what he was, a ghost type, but one who protected others, not frightened them. He raised a paw, and there was a stone embedded in it for effect, and he slammed it into the ground, imitating Null. The humming his body gave off slowly raised in pitch...

Drake watched from above, and increased her speed a bit, delivering more oxygen to wispy, which made his flames slowly lighten in color.
(Note the fire will probs take up most of the oxygen.I mean the fire from the attack also I don't know if you'd like it but here is my first thread http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...288#post441288 )

Last edited by Rhubarb; December 17th, 2017 at 03:59 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"Porgy? He looked at the porygon 2 "Millie?" He looked at the milltank. He handed a small white scarf to Millie and a twisted spoon to Porgy. Porgy's ability download gave him a slight edge agaist the pokemon by upgrading his sp attak or normal attacks. "Millie! foresight and Double edge on the wispy thing ! Porgy! Protect!" PING! PING! He threw another ball into the air. It exploded in a flash of light " Talonflame! Flame charge on Draconeon!"
(Ok so the move foresight allows me to hit ghost types with the effectiveness of a none counter type attack the white scarf (Silky scarf) powers up normal attacks such as double edge which is a harding hitting attack with recoil. Flamecharge is none counter type so ya)
Drake Turned midflight, and Smiled. A few of her scales flew off, revealing raw skin underneath, with Red cracks in it, that were not veins. She turned on her attacker, And Her eyes glowed red. (Bing, Outrage.) She felt her opponent attack, although she barely cared, she had gained a few levels on their trip. "Miya Miya Mia I'm not the one you wanna mess with..." She mumbles, Before Letting out a Screech. (Bing, Drake used Dragon Pulse.) She then Went Flying at the TalonFlame, Her Claws Glowing. She Raked her claws along her foes back. (Bing, Drake used Dragon Claw.) She then Flew lower, increasing her speed. she had a new target, Both the Milktank, and the Talonflame. She increased her speed dramatically, Starting to create a twister. (Bing, Drake used Twister.)

Wispy's Flames Roared up. His Crystalline form Glowed as the opponent struck, and a small chunk of his form broke off, falling to the ground. He looked at it, Before slowly raseing his gaze to the Milktank. He Disappeared, Appearing behind the Milktank moments later, Clawing at it. (Bing, Wispy used Shadow Force.)

(Outrage, for those that Don't know, was a move introduced in Gen 2, that allowed th user to String together three moves in one turn.)
(Boop @Raven & Co )

Last edited by Akari; December 17th, 2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:39 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Drake Turned midflight, and Smiled. A few of her scales flew off, revealing raw skin underneath, with Red cracks in it, that were not veins. She turned on her attacker, And Her eyes glowed red. (Bing, Outrage.) She felt her opponent attack, although she barely cared, she had gained a few levels on their trip. "Miya Miya Mia I'm not the one you wanna mess with..." She mumbles, Before Letting out a Screech. (Bing, Drake used Dragon Pulse.) She then Went Flying at the TalonFlame, Her Claws Glowing. She Raked her claws along her foes back. (Bing, Drake used Dragon Claw.) She then Flew lower, increasing her speed. she had a new target, Both the Milktank, and the Talonflame. She increased her speed dramatically, Starting to create a twister. (Bing, Drake used Twister.)

Wispy's Flames Roared up. His Crystalline form Glowed as the opponent struck, and a small chunk of his form broke off, falling to the ground. He looked at it, Before slowly raseing his gaze to the Milktank. He Disappeared, Appearing behind the Milktank moments later, Clawing at it. (Bing, Wispy used Shadow Force.)

(Outrage, for those that Don't know, was a move introduced in Gen 2, that allowed th user to String together three moves in one turn.)
(Boop @Raven & Co )
(For one thing that had no effect on millie because you have not used a move allow your moves to hit a normal type)
Talonflame was badly hurt now but he knew what to do he went to the nearest tree and perched there his feathers flying around him. (PING Talonflame used roost!) "Millie! Double edge again!"