Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 04:44 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(For one thing that had no effect on millie because you have not used a move allow your moves to hit a normal type)
Talonflame was badly hurt now but he knew what to do he went to the nearest tree and perched there his feathers flying around him. (PING Talonflame used roost!) "Millie! Double edge again!"
((XD What do you mean "had no effect on millie because you have not used a move allow your moves to hit a normal type"? I have the move Info up, and it says it can hit any type, except for the types the that it latterly has 0% effectiveness on. Bulbapedia is my Bae for pokemon Rps.))
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:47 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((XD What do you mean "had no effect on millie because you have not used a move allow your moves to hit a normal type"? I have the move Info up, and it says it can hit any type, except for the types the that it latterly has 0% effectiveness on. Bulbapedia is my Bae for pokemon Rps.))
(Ok so my Miltank used foresight to hit you right? Your pokemon did not use such a move and ghost types and Normal types can't hit each other without that special move)
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:50 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
(Ok so my Miltank used foresight to hit you right? Your pokemon did not use such a move and ghost types and Normal types can't hit each other without that special move)
(*FACEPALM* But I'm talking about Drake, who did hit you, using Twister, which has a 1x Effectiveness, not a 0x.)
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:51 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
hey i know that pick...
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I'm actually back...

((Anyways, BTRP.)

Drake did not attack the TallonFlame again, for being slightly tired out. She did keep flying however. She needed to rest, but also had to win the fight. She Glanced down at the Milktank, seeing as it hadn't received any meaningful damage yet. "Gah, must I always do double the work.." She mumbled, Swooping down. She waited, Watching as she got Closer. She took a deep breath, before letting it out in a loud Screech. (Bing, Drake used Dragon Pulse. ) Drake landed beside her Compainion. "Take care of the Flying nut, I'll take care of the oversized cow..." She Growled.

Wispy winced, But smiled. "With Pleasure.." He said, smileing. He looked up at the Roosting TallonFlame, Waiting for it to attack again. "Hey, Uh, Null, you gonna just stand there?" He asked, Momentarily glancing back at him. His voice was no longer as deep as before....

Last edited by Akari; December 17th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
((Anyways, BTRP.)

Drake did not attack the TallonFlame again, for being slightly tired out. She did keep flying however. She needed to rest, but also had to win the fight. She Glanced down at the Milktank, seeing as it hadn't received any meaningful damage yet. "Gah, must I always do double the work.." She mumbled, Swooping down. She waited, Watching as she got Closer. She took a deep breath, before letting it out in a loud Screech. (Bing, Drake used Dragon Pulse. ) Drake landed beside her Compainion. "Take care of the Flying nut, I'll take care of the oversized cow..." She Growled.

Wispy winced, But smiled. "With Pleasure.." He said, smileing. He looked up at the Roosting TallonFlame, Waiting for it to attack again. "Hey, Uh, Null, you gonna just stand there?" He asked, Momentarily glancing back at him. His voice was no longer as deep as before....
Null walked over to Wispy and shook his head.
"Don't attack, let him come..." He whispered and one of his claws started glowing red, he got in a defensive position and waited to see who would try to take him head on, he was ready for a fight, he always had been. "Just be on your guard, you never know what might happen..." He growled.
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Null walked over to Wispy and shook his head.
"Don't attack, let him come..." He whispered and one of his claws started glowing red, he got in a defensive position and waited to see who would try to take him head on, he was ready for a fight, he always had been. "Just be on your guard, you never know what might happen..." He growled.
"I Ain't Stupid, If that's what your Implying. I don't know when you were created, but I remember the day you escaped. It was all over the news for trainers, saying you were dangerous, and if seen, should not be approached..." Wispy said, a cold edge to his voice. His flames grew a bit, his words fueling his anger. He kept staring at the Roosting TalonFlame, waiting....

Last edited by Akari; December 17th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
"I Ain't Stupid, If that's what your Implying. I don't know when you were created, but I remember the day you escaped. It was all over the news for trainers, saying you were dangerous, and if seen, should not be approached..." Wispy said, a cold edge to his voice. His flames grew a bit, his words fueling his anger. He kept staring at the Roosting TalonFlame, waiting....
The Type: Null gazed at Wispy, rather surprised, but said nothing, he then turned his gaze back towards the Talonflame.

(Writer's block...)
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:11 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The Type: Null gazed at Wispy, rather surprised, but said nothing, he then turned his gaze back towards the Talonflame.

(Writer's block...)
The Pattern that Wispy had been making for Drake was slowly becoming erratic, although he was subconsciously trying to maintain it. He remembered what she said when they met. ~'Don't Worry, Everything has a constant beat. As long as you can find yours, you can stay in sync with everything.'~ He kept thinking her words over, her calm voice calming him down slightly. His flames died down slightly, and he smiled. "You know, were not to different... the main difference being that you came from a lab, and I came from an accident...." He Mumbled, keeping his eyes on the TalonFlame.
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:13 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Heh, quick question. has anyone else here played an original Pokémon game, for like the original Gameboy?
I played the original Red and Yellow games)

♡ character page wip ♡