Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @bmkmb; ]

Deerpetal glanced over when she scented a cat nearby. She noticed it was the apprentice Lionpaw. She had never spoken to him, but often saw him around. "Hey Lionpaw. I'm doing good.", the warrior meowed with a friendly smile. Deerpetal sat up. "Now how are you doing this fine day?", she asked, wanting to be friendly.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 7th, 2020, 10:02 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"I'm doing great!" Lionpaw responded with a slight bounce on his toes. He sure was hyper today; more so than usual, and that was saying something. He must not be used to having a full day's worth of energy. Noticing the bounce in his step, he apprentice chuckled slightly to himself. "Looks like I have too much energy right now," he commented to hide his embarrassment.

@Sparkling Bliss
Have a wonderful day!
Old June 7th, 2020, 10:53 PM

[ @bmkmb; ]

Deerpetal saw that he was full of energy and perhaps he would love to do some hunting with her. It would be good practice for the both of them. "Want to put your energy to some use?", she asked. The molly gave him a moment before saying, "I was going to go hunting if you want to go with me."

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 7th, 2020, 11:29 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"Could I?" the apprentice replied. "Yeah, I'd love to come! That'd be great." Lionpaw had never had a warrior invite him to go hunting. Usually, he was the one to ask. This was different and exciting, although he supposed that the extra hunting meant that he was lacking in battle training. He'd also have to go train later.

@Sparkling Bliss
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; June 8th, 2020 at 08:00 AM.
Old June 8th, 2020, 02:39 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

"Have you gone hunting today at all? Or gone on patrol? If not, do you want to go hunting? It would be nice to get some hunting in today." She responded rather quickly, her voice seeming to be full of nervousness.

Thrushfeather tried to not wince at the question. Did she know that he hadn't went hunting yet? Was Pebblefur trying to imply that he had done nothing?
"Oh. No, I haven't gone hunting yet." The tom lied with a nervous twitch of his tail. He wasn't planning on going hunting, but the other cat didn't need to know that. "But I was planning to. We can go soon, if you want." He added.
At least she's nervous as well. He thought. He realized she could be faking it, but he tried to ignore it. He could be completely wrong and he didn't want to make incorrect assumptions about her. Thrushfeather didn't exactly like judgmental cats and he did not want to become like those cats that judged others for no reason.
Old June 8th, 2020, 04:49 AM

[ Open ]

Blossomkit padded out of the nursery, wanting a chance to get away from her siblings to go be on her own. The she-kit padded over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a small mouse before heading over to a shady spot in the camp. Blossomkit settled down and began to eat her meal.

Old June 8th, 2020, 06:26 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ Open ]

Blossomkit padded out of the nursery, wanting a chance to get away from her siblings to go be on her own. The she-kit padded over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a small mouse before heading over to a shady spot in the camp. Blossomkit settled down and began to eat her meal.
Pinepaw dragged herself through the clearing. She was almost tired enough to start complaining. Almost. She looked around, seeing her "oh so caring clanmates" share tounges and eat prey. She didn't feel like eating. She sat down in the shadows. There was a kit a few tail-lenghts away. She honestly didn't care.
Old June 8th, 2020, 07:12 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleka! View Post

Thrushfeather tried to not wince at the question. Did she know that he hadn't went hunting yet? Was Pebblefur trying to imply that he had done nothing?
"Oh. No, I haven't gone hunting yet." The tom lied with a nervous twitch of his tail. He wasn't planning on going hunting, but the other cat didn't need to know that. "But I was planning to. We can go soon, if you want." He added.
At least she's nervous as well. He thought. He realized she could be faking it, but he tried to ignore it. He could be completely wrong and he didn't want to make incorrect assumptions about her. Thrushfeather didn't exactly like judgmental cats and he did not want to become like those cats that judged others for no reason.
"Oh yes! Thats great! Don't want you getting worn out during hunting!" She seemed pretty happy.
Old June 8th, 2020, 11:06 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ Open ]

Breezehen noticed the kit out of the corner of her eyes from where she sat. "Hello," she chirped. She hadn't yet been given the ok for her warrior duties and it was a pain to find a way to occupy her time until then. This kit gave her the perfect opportunity for a brief break to the bleak day.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Mousepuff entered the small den, stuffy. The chubby tom glanced over his shoulder at Buckbranch whom he’d dragged in here. The poor unwilling participant needed this and mouse was ready to set that all up. “You look terrified. Come now I won’t bite ya” he waved his tail to Buckbranch with a snort before going about setting down his supplies. A few flowers of course- only the most scented ones, a few ferns, fresh moss and some pretty shells and stones he’d picked up from the creek. He had always been one to decorate and this was no exception. “We’ve got plenty to do now and I won’t take no for an answer. You need brownie points and this needs to be done!” he announced mostly to himself.

“Let’s start on clearing out this dust and that nasty nest. Wouldn’t want our leader sleeping on such an old smelly thing would we? Of course not!” The tom crossed the den and clamped the end of it within his teeth before marching to the end of the den. With a flick of his head the nest went soaring out into the clearing before landing in the grass. The tom nodded with satisfaction.

@Slushie

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread