Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2017, 10:43 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
just remembered snowy talks so he confirmed has a feminine voice if gyre can mistake him for whiskermoon lmao))
Gyrewind's expression flicked with a bit of confusion at her question, but Whiskermoon seemed to realize the odd factor of it as well.
"Well, can't complain really," he gave a half-hearted chuckle, knowing how discomfort and exhaustion had become a persistent burden on ThunderClan. "Being tired and hungry is what everyone should be right now, I suppose. At least warriors and apprentices," Gyrewind's brow curled again, with a worn out looking smile as he glanced out to the slow but surely moving feline around camp. Then his bicolour gaze lifted to the sky. "Should rain soon," he commented as his eyes reflected the cloud smothered yonder. "I love the rain with all my heart, but it will be less than helpful for Halestar and her Clan. Or should I say us, since we're hunting in their territory. It's already sodden straight through- that makes two territories we can hardly find prey in."
Gyrewind was still conscious about the leaders rather then thinking of the other Clans as one mass, even much after his resignation. It had been many moons now since he had talked to any of them, but he was still fond of their differences, like the attractive, fresh-faced Russetstar with his eyes perfectly reflecting the setting sun before the gatherings, the muscular Blazingstar who he remembered thinking they should switch Clans for looking like the other's stature, and the incredibly peaceful Grousestar at the tom's and his Clan's first gathering.

yEs like,, cats just often mistake him for a she-cat n sometimes he doesnt say anything bc he just gets used to it-- also wow gay))

The mottled tom’s own aquamarine orbs lifted to the sky when Gyre’s did. “I know what you mean. Even if I may favor snow,” Snowy half-shrugged, tilting his head with a small, slightly playful, smile tugging at the corners of his lips. “But it’s not like that’ll be coming around for awhile,” he sighed. The poor tom hated hot weather, much like lots of others. Everything had him uncomfortable and making trips back and forth from camp to the river-- and sometimes the sun would give him headaches. The best way to cool down for him was to go in the shade. Lucky the cats that could swim in the river. Or could swim at all.

The tom just wanted calm, gray skies and cold white fluff crunching beneath his pink paws. The longer nights, the shorter days.. And though it was starting to cool down, it would be a while till he could get that.

“Well- Uh-,” his pale paws shuffled in the dirt, “I was wondering if you’d like to go on a hunt?.. I think I could use one, just like the clan. I mean, it always can.” All hunting was necessary. Food is always needed. ‘Pshh, well obviously!’ Snowy internally hissed at himself. He was still excited to go hunting with the tall, handsome former leader. He remembered going hunting with him before, when it was more casual and he didn't screw up as much around him. But seeing how busy his life had gotten for him, he should have forgotten all about the raccoon-tailed tom by now, as if he was but another cat of the clan. He knows that his very own sister had talked to him before, and he had to explain everything to her. She did tease him about it, but promised to keep her mouth shut about it. And he could trust her to keep that promise. It was Whiskermoon, after all. Despite what he thought were romantic feelings towards Gyre, he would finally try to talk to him, get to know him. And he could only hope to not embarrass himself this time.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; October 5th, 2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 11:10 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post

yEs like,, cats just often mistake him for a she-cat n sometimes he doesnt say anything bc he just gets used to it-- also wow gay))

The mottled tom’s own aquamarine orbs lifted to the sky when Gyre’s did. “I know what you mean. Even if I may favor snow,” Snowy half-shrugged, tilting his head with a small, slightly playful, smile tugging at the corners of his lips. “But it’s not like that’ll be coming around for awhile,” he sighed. The poor tom hated hot weather, much like lots of others. Everything had him uncomfortable and making trips back and forth from camp to the river-- and sometimes the sun would give him headaches. The best way to cool down for him was to go in the shade. Lucky the cats that could swim in the river. Or could swim at all.

The tom just wanted calm, gray skies and cold white fluff crunching beneath his pink paws. The longer nights, the shorter days.. And though it was starting to cool down, it would be a while till he could get that.

“Well- Uh-,” his pale paws shuffled in the dirt, “I was wondering if you’d like to go on a hunt?.. I think I could use one, just like the clan. I mean, it always can.” All hunting was necessary. Food is always needed. ‘Pshh, well obviously!’ Snowy internally hissed at himself. He was still excited to go hunting with the tall, handsome former leader. He remembered going hunting with him before, when it was more casual and he didn't screw up as much around him. But seeing how busy his life had gotten for him, he should have forgotten all about the raccoon-tailed tom by now, as if he was but another cat of the clan. He knows that his very own sister had talked to him before, and he had to explain everything to her. She did tease him about it, but promised to keep her mouth shut about it. And he could trust her to keep that promise. It was Whiskermoon, after all. Despite what he thought were romantic feelings towards Gyre, he would finally try to talk to him, get to know him. And he could only hope to not embarrass himself this time.
(my excuse for having an almost-one-liner: writers block, 9:00 pm, headache :,,,)
Gyrewind's eyes lit up at the she-cat's offer.
"Sure!" He smiled, the idea enough to lift his spirits. The tom lead the way across camp and into the territory.
(this reply right here, this thing is my eternal shame. im not even going to center it or anything this doesn't deserve it)

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old October 5th, 2017, 11:40 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
(my excuse for having an almost-one-liner: writers block, 9:00 pm, headache :,,,)
Gyrewind's eyes lit up at the she-cat's offer.
"Sure!" He smiled, the idea enough to lift his spirits. The tom lead the way across camp and into the territory.
(this reply right here, this thing is my eternal shame. im not even going to center it or anything this doesn't deserve it)
now i godda do a one-liner worse than yours rip))
Snowyclaw follwed from beind, eyes totally not getting a good view of the great gyre booty.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old October 6th, 2017, 05:03 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart smiled at the words that came out of his mate's mouth. "Do you think we're going to have just one really fat kit?" he joked, though, he knew it was possible. He studied Crowsong's face as she ate, she was just as beautiful as she was the day they had met. Perhaps even more. Stoneheart let out a purr as he felt love strongly flowing through his veins and going into his heart.
"That would be weird...", Crowsong chuckled, finishing the squirrel. She smiled, looking at Stoneheart. His scent, his green eyes, his silver pelt, ThunderClan, everything made the gray she-cat happy.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:04 AM

My Mood: Relaxed

"Kaikit!" Squealed Icekit. "What happened to you?"
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:05 AM

he looked around watching the other kits.

he waited for icekit.

Last edited by BEAR.; October 6th, 2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: double post merge
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:06 AM

Icekit pounces playfuly on Kaikit.
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

(Sorry I didn't answer, can you quote or mention me next time? I thought you stopped replying because I'm used to receiving a notification)
"Mossball!" She squealed excitedly. The silvery shekit suddenly felt bad, "W-wait can you- um- Aww everything I say is wrong," she let out in her tiny kit voice. She looked at her paws, upset.
(Sorry! I forgot lol. I'll try to remember next time.)

Halfkit awkwardly smiled, not sure what to say. I mean, we could play mossball, It's just a little difficult, but I don't mind. He purred, thinking he had managed to recover pretty smoothly from that. As long as you're okay with having not much of a challenge!
Old October 6th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
(Sorry! I forgot lol. I'll try to remember next time.)

Halfkit awkwardly smiled, not sure what to say. I mean, we could play mossball, It's just a little difficult, but I don't mind. He purred, thinking he had managed to recover pretty smoothly from that. As long as you're okay with having not much of a challenge!
Blizzardkit perked up and started batting around a Mossball. "This is fun!" She squeaked. A smile was abroad on the shekit face.
Old October 6th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Blizzardkit perked up and started batting around a Mossball. "This is fun!" She squeaked. A smile was abroad on the shekit face.
He smiled, happy that they could both be happy and play a game. Yeah! I love playing games! He dragged himself forward, trying to bat at the ball too.
Closed Thread