Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:04 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Pinekit stared at the she-cat before she shook out her fur and hissed at WishHeart
"So you teo friends?" BurningForest asked,knowing WispHeart probably wasn't going to leave yet until they had talked.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A little bit of surprise flickered across the warriors expression as Caliapaw mentioned checking the injury for infection. Emberwing hadn't expected the young medicine cat to pick up on it. Straightening herself up just a bit and lifting her head, almost as if to hide this fact. "Well, it's certainly good that Wheatfur taught you about infections before his untimely death," she purred, obviously relieved that her flank scratch would be treated with attention. It still scared her a little bit to put the fate of her first battle wound in the hands of a mere apprentice, but Emberwing didn't exactly see any other choice.

It had been quite a while since Wheatfur's death at the Gathering, and it was something those who knew him in the Clan still mourned. Emberwing simply grieved for the lost of a knowledgeable medicine cat - despite the tom's warrior background. She'd feel safer if it were him treating her injuries, and not some young she-cat who probably had other things on her mind. "So..." the ThunderClan warrior started, glancing around at the slightly unkept den. She figured it was because of the stream of battle wounded clients that had come into the den that it wasn't in spick-and-span shape, and she winced slightly at the sight. "You must travel frequently to WindClan, or ShadowClan, in order to learn about herbs right? Since you're still young?" She didn't mention 'inexperienced', but with the tone she'd used she might as well have. Her question wasn't meant to be hurtful, but that tone suggested all of the cautiousness she had in getting treated by Caliapaw - without her really realizing it.

Her eyes leveled back onto Caliapaw, studying the younger she-cat with a curious expression. "What made you want to not want to train as a warrior, anyways?" she questioned, honestly wanting to know. Emberwing knew nothing about the herbs Caliapaw was chewing, and it stunned her as to why others sometimes chose this lifestyle. Didn't every cat want to learn the art of battle, so they could defend their Clan? Didn't ever cat want to be able to run free throughout the territory and not be bogged down by sick patients? Especially with a young feline like Caliapaw, she had so much potential. She could be a great warrior, free of any kind of disability - but instead, she chose to spend her days in the medicine den. Emberwing didn't quite understand, but she fought hard to at least settle her disappointment in the young feline. This is a job for some cat who's unfit to train as a warrior, some cat with an injury or something, Emberwing thought in dismay as she continued to study the medicine cat, not a young, shining she-cat who could be a great addition to ThunderClan as a warrior...
Caliapaw didn’t respond to Emberwing’s first statement, instead continuing to chew the herbs and keeping one eye on the other cat. She was a little bitter at the remark - how inexperienced did the warrior think she was? Did she think Wheatfur had taught Caliapaw nothing? That only frustrated the feline more, as she struggled to keep her emotions under control - the logic of the situation was that it was natural to be concerned about who was treating you, how inexperienced they were, and it was natural to be glad that they were more experienced than you thought. However, just the relief in Emberwing’s voice was enough to make the young feline angry. Furious, even. Her thoughts were jumbled - she couldn’t even remember if she had given her usual “this is going to sting” comment as she dripped the juices into the wound.

Once she’d used enough, she dropped the now-chewed leaves onto the ground of the medicine cat’s den and gave Emberwing an uncertain look. ”I haven’t been to any of the other Clans yet. Zerosight came in once, and taught me a couple of things. Wheatfur taught me everything else I need to know right now. If you don’t like it, that’s your problem, not mine.” Perhaps it was the second comment, suggesting that she should go to the other Clans, that pushed the she cat over the edge to make the last remark. She hadn’t needed to add it, and it had been a mistake - but one that she could no longer take back. Not that she was sorry about it at all, oh no. She acknowledged that it had been a mistake, but it was not a mistake that she was sorry for. It was just one of “those things.”

”Good question. Now let me ask you one - if Wheatfur had approached you, saying that he wanted you to be his apprentice, would you have said yes or no when you were my age?” Before the warrior could have had much time to answer, Caliapaw continued speaking. ”I considered it an honor. And I was able to appreciate the things medicine cats do. It’s not that I don’t want to train as a warrior, it’s that I want this more.” Maybe that was true in the beginning. But now? Now Caliapaw felt like she was sort of stuck with this. There was no one else ready to jump into the position - she would let everyone down, something bad would happen if she were to leave it.

That wasn’t even to mention that she was already pretty old to be going back to warrior training - it would just be too much to try and get back into it now. Giving the injury another look, Caliapaw grabbed a couple of cobwebs and placed them on the wound, her golden eyes narrowed as she did so. Her tail was twitching furiously, in an attempt to calm herself. Emberwing had rubbed her the wrong way, even with just a few innocent questions - whether she’d known it or not. Caliapaw was already having not the best day, and the more cats who came in injured, the more she seemed to be having trouble.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:21 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@~rattlesnake~
Two kits padded out of the nursery, sniffing everything curiously. They jumped back as a leg appeared in front of them. Shaking, they slowly looked up with their large shiny eyes but the face that they saw wasn't hostile at all. It was actually rather friendly. "Hey! You're in our way Flea-brain!" a grey Tom kit mewed angrily while the other kit, a tuxedo she-kit, was more gentle. "S-sorry! We were just exploring...we're going to be apprenticed very soon so our mother said we can go outside..." She explained nervously, ears flattened against her head with guilt.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Robinsong stared blankly at the Highpeak. “More apprentices And Warriors, that’s pretty good for the clan.”
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:18 PM
so nasty

Lambpaw sat in the clearing fidgeting having just got back from training (which had been awful) she had no idea what she should be doing and as such was stressed out of her mind. Should she get a piece of prey? No, it was too early. Should she hunt? No, she didn't know how! With an anxious sigh, she decided the best thing to do was just sit down and clean her fur until one of her friends or littermates were available to talk.

[Lambpaw in a nutshell ]

@Lefty the bear
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw sat in the clearing fidgeting having just got back from training (which had been awful) she had no idea what she should be doing and as such was stressed out of her mind. Should she get a piece of prey? No, it was too early. Should she hunt? No, she didn't know how! With an anxious sigh, she decided the best thing to do was just sit down and clean her fur until one of her friends or littermates were available to talk.

[Lambpaw in a nutshell ]

@Lefty the bear
Berrypaw made his way out of the apprentices den with a yawn, since he had just woken up. He stretched out before he walked over to Lambpaw. "Hi! How has your morning been?" asked Berrypaw, plopping himself down right beside his friend. Berrypaw began to smoothe down the fur on his back to make sure that it didn't stick up.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:34 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Berrypaw made his way out of the apprentices den with a yawn, since he had just woken up. He stretched out before he walked over to Lambpaw. "Hi! How has your morning been?" asked Berrypaw, plopping himself down right beside his friend. Berrypaw began to smoothe down the fur on his back to make sure that it didn't stick up.
"Gah!" Lambpaw yelped surprised by the voice and sudden sensation of someone touching her fur upon seeing who it was through her attitude changed, "O-oh, Berrypaw h-hello my m-m-morning's been--Argh! N-nice thank y-ou for a-asking." She started giving her friend a gentle lick on the cheek.
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Gah!" Lambpaw yelped surprised by the voice and sudden sensation of someone touching her fur upon seeing who it was through her attitude changed, "O-oh, Berrypaw h-hello my m-m-morning's been--Argh! N-nice thank y-ou for a-asking." She started giving her friend a gentle lick on the cheek.
Berrypaw watched as she gave him a look of surprise, feeling a little guilty that he had frightened her. "I nearly just woke up, so I don't know how my morning is going." teased the light ginger tom with a light purr towards his friend. Berrypaw looked at the camp entrance then back at Lambpaw.

Old March 4th, 2018, 02:38 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Berrypaw watched as she gave him a look of surprise, feeling a little guilty that he had frightened her. "I nearly just woke up, so I don't know how my morning is going." teased the light ginger tom with a light purr towards his friend. Berrypaw looked at the camp entrance then back at Lambpaw.
Lambpaw let out a giggle giving the tom a friendly nuzzle, "Y-you're pretty-- Gah! F-funny Berrypaw and-" She stopped herself as she was about to say handsome but decided against for fear he would take it to mean that she liked him, "N-nice you're v-v-very ni-nice." She cooed happy that he was there to take her mind off training, "W-whose you're m-m-mentor Berrypaw?" She inquired suddenly, curious about who was training him.
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Lambpaw let out a giggle giving the tom a friendly nuzzle, "Y-you're pretty-- Gah! F-funny Berrypaw and-" She stopped herself as she was about to say handsome but decided against for fear he would take it to mean that she liked him, "N-nice you're v-v-very ni-nice." She cooed happy that he was there to take her mind off training, "W-whose you're m-m-mentor Berrypaw?" She inquired suddenly, curious about who was training him.
Berrypaw shrugged, "I don't have one yet." replied the tom with embarrassment. The tom was never assigned a mentor, since the leader didn't know quite who should mentor him. "Who's yours?" wondered the tom.
(Writers block)

Closed Thread