Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:21 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:19 PM
Official Ferret Cult
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Warrior

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Sunray flicked his ear to get a quite annoying gnat that was in the den to fly away from his face, pausing once again before responding to his brother. He shrugged casually,
deciding to act like him staying up was nothing unusual. "Just stuff. Why are you interrogating me? I'll go hunt for a bit while you rest, if you're that upset that I was sleeping."
Cloudheart had a sneaking suspicion that Sunray was hiding something, but he was too tired to continue the interrogation, and he let his eyes fall shut. "Okay. Do whatever you want, but I'm taking a nap," he meowed, settling further into his nest. "Just don't get into any trouble, okay?" As tired as he was, he still cared about his brother's safety.
Old April 12th, 2018, 05:41 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Empress Of Evil (sorry it's so short! I had to type it rather fast!)

As she padded back into camp, Servalwing's mind whirled with thought. She had started out with a solo border patrol, and right in the middle of it had run into Rowanflower, RiverClan's deputy. Tensions seemed to fluctuate daily between ShadowClan and RiverClan, so the warrior had been unaware of what to except. Of course, nothing too serious had happened, otherwise she would be reporting it to Goldenstar straight away. Instead, she headed towards the fresh-kill pile and deposited her plump crow on top of the pile. Hopefully it would add to the Clan in a good way - with newleaf in full swing, they needed all the prey they could get. The snow was thawing, only a few patches remaining, which meant more prey would be starting to come about.

Servalwing lifted her head and glanced around camp, her tail tip twitching as she observed her Clanmates. Nothing seemed too out of place, though she knew that the battle not even a moon ago still lingered in their minds. Her heart ached, and she wished desperately that she could've been in that battle. Instead, she had stayed back, a little sick, deciding to pass up the Gathering. A part of her was glad, but the majority of her wished she had been there to fight alongside her Clanmates. "I'm sure there will be another. Peace never seems to stay long," she murmured with a sigh, shaking her head. Her eyes glittered with thought as she found a sunny patch of the clearing where the sun flittered through the pine trees. A purr rumbled in her chest as she sat down, closing her eyes and allowing the weak, albeit warm, rays of sunlight to wash over her light coat.
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:13 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Cloudheart had a sneaking suspicion that Sunray was hiding something, but he was too tired to continue the interrogation, and he let his eyes fall shut. "Okay. Do whatever you want, but I'm taking a nap," he meowed, settling further into his nest. "Just don't get into any trouble, okay?" As tired as he was, he still cared about his brother's safety.
Sunray rolled his eyes playfully. "I haven't gotten in trouble yet, have I?" He meowed back, sighing. "I'd go back to sleep, but now you've woken me up and I'm not tired... Eh, I'll find something to do."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 12th, 2018, 09:48 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Her pale green eyes aglow with admiration and pride in her littermate, Rosepaw sat up a little taller, straightening herself out and smiling back at Flashpaw. Her sister was right. She would be able to say that her flesh and blood littermate was the medicine cat apprentice of ShadowClan. Underneath their leader and deputy, that was one of the highest honored positions available to a cat. After a bit though, her characteristically mischievous mask lay ever present across her expression and it was obvious that she was thinking up another one of her infamous plots. "Perhaps we could play a couple tricks on ol' Daydream when they're away. Rearrange the herb storage? Toss all the cobwebs into the water outside to get them pre-soaked? It'll be a breeze since you're their apprentice now!" Rosepaw suggested, tail-tip twitching back and forth as she told her sister her idea. It seemed perfectly funny to her, and something that would definitely add excitement to her rather mundane life as of late. Training had been going slow, and maybe it would even cheer up her sister - she knew that even though Flashpaw was happy now, her heart was shrouded in darkness most times, and it pained her to see the black feline that way. A grin stretched across the entirety of her face as she watched Flashpaw, hoping she'd agree to one of her pranks. "It's been so long since I've pulled anything - I've been good, I promise! But just this once, wouldn't it be fun to join me before you're swept up into the world of herb training?"
The female fidgeted uncomfortably as her sister listed pranks on her new mentor. Her fur grew hot, and she wanted so badly to just be normal for once and play those kinds of tricks. But... it would be extremely disrespectful of the cat that had gone out of their way to help her and give her a better life. Flashpaw was torn between loyalty to her new mentor and having fun with her sister- the only cat left in the world that could make her laugh. The offer was very enticing. And yet... there were so many probabilities of the way Daydream could react. A rare bit of her original personality shined through as she determined the possible scenarios and punishments that could occur due to her disobedience. The rate of it even succeeding, by Flashpaw’s calculations, were 43.678%. Not good odds, but respectable ones. And yet, the average rate of Daydream understanding was an astonishing 86.19%. Maybe... maybe this was good for her health and all after all.
Looking warily at her mischievous sister, the black feline pleaded, “Don’t make it too horrible!” and smiled at her snarky sibling, her gray eyes warm. And she laughed at Rosepaw’s comment afterwards, purring as she cuffed her ear lightly. Sure you have. And it can’t hurt to have some fun every now and then, I guess.” Even though she was a nervous wreck and 99% unsure of her decision, she knew this would be good for the both of them- even if punishments were laced into the future.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:06 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Dawnpaw shook her head, nudging her mentor's shoulder playfully. "You aren't that old yet!" She laughed. "And i'm glad I get to be your first apprentice! I can't wait until training starts." Her blue eyes sparkled mischievously. She glanced back at the apprentice's den. Where's Duskpaw? She wondered, flicking her tail a bit irritably.
She gave an awkward smile in reaction of Dawnpaw nudging at her shoulder. She frankly wasn't very used to being so playful and friendly with someone she'd just met, her shy nature causing her to be a bit timid. "Well as long as I'm not that old." She responded back with a friendly, but quiet tone. "I'm glad you are too. I think we'll get along just fine." She gave her a warm nose touch, before noticing the apprentices tail. She could tell it's motion indicated she was a bit irritated, and she suddenly became self-conscious because of it. Oh no, did I say something wrong? She ponded why Dawnpaw was acting this way, scared she might have done something to cause her annoyance.
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
She gave an awkward smile in reaction of Dawnpaw nudging at her shoulder. She frankly wasn't very used to being so playful and friendly with someone she'd just met, her shy nature causing her to be a bit timid. "Well as long as I'm not that old." She responded back with a friendly, but quiet tone. "I'm glad you are too. I think we'll get along just fine." She gave her a warm nose touch, before noticing the apprentices tail. She could tell it's motion indicated she was a bit irritated, and she suddenly became self-conscious because of it. Oh no, did I say something wrong? She ponded why Dawnpaw was acting this way, scared she might have done something to cause her annoyance.
She stopped flicking her tail and sent a friend look her mentors way as she continued. Dawnpaw noticed her troubled face and quickly realized her mistake. "I'm annoyed my brother isn't out yet." She said airily, casting another look at the apprentice den with a shrug. "Are we going to do training today?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 13th, 2018, 03:40 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nettleleap let out a light groan, "Pookie, don't talk about clan politics in any form with me it gives me a headache just hearing about!" She whined not wanting to even dip her paws into the murky hole that was high ranks, "no. I don't think to be a leader would be in my slightest interest and besides, if the whole clan were to be my kits it's not like they'd suddenly sprout long limbs and handsome black fur now would they...unlike what our real kits will have." She muttered by no means kit-crazy but at the same time, she was able to give the idea of Onestrike's kits a little thought. Nettleleap then continued to groom him surprised by how messy his pelt. "Dearest will you do something for me?" She then inquired an upsetting memory crossing her mind.
Onestrike couldn't help but share Nettleleap's sentiment, the clan's leadership always seemed so messy. He didn't have anything against Goldenstar personally, but the Shadowclan leader seemed so oblivious to all the threats around him who were already influencing Shadowclan's path. At Nettleleap's mention of a request he stiffened immediately, seeing the troubled look flit across her face, "What happened, love?"
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:56 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@ShadowFire 1967

"I have been fine." he said as he stood up and walked to the warriors den hopping that Shadowfire would fallow him to the den he sat down and started to close his eyes he laid there all of his limbs went limp and he felt calm. But he felt alone too he wished he had a mate and his sister would be alive he thought in his mind.
I can tell there's something on your mind tell me what up *he asked kind heartily*
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow nodded, reassuring herself that she was right all along. She tried to tell herself that she didn't care about what Shadowfire thought of her, because most of the time she really didn't care. now that she had found a friend, she didn't want to lose him. "Well, I stopped trying to make the best of everything a long time ago. I just accept that life sucks and move on with it," she shrugged, blunt as always. "I tried optimism for a while, but eventually I accepted that I was never going to be a normal cat and quit trying to console myself," she continued, examining her paw.
You've always got to make the best of what you have you have a brother and a family that loves you that you can go see everyday while I can't do that because my family is 6 feet under I try and make the best of what I have because it's the only thing I got *he says*
Old April 13th, 2018, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
I can tell there's something on your mind tell me what up *he asked kind heartily*

Dangerhawk opened his eyes and looked at Shadowfire "I was just thinking about my sister." He groaned. He looked at his clanmate.

Closed Thread