Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You see you just have to...
by Aolani
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:00 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:57 PM
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by occultation
Today 05:52 PM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:32 PM

Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:38 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, {Magic Cats RP Page}

-LavaTribe-

Fire That Glows Red looked around the volcano. She couldn't see if anyone else was awake. It wasn't that there was too much smoke or heat in the air; no, LavaTribe cats were immune to that. She just didn't think that there was anycat around the volcano who was at the same height as her, or lower.

At that moment, Fire figured that she might as well use this moment to practice her fire magic. She got herself ready, thinking about her fire magic and willing herself to actually use it. * the following information is top secret and can only be seen by fire-magic users, so you're not looking at this *

Her fire magic propelled her into the air, just as she had hoped. She steered the flames, making sure she had full control of her fire magic so that she wouldn't set fire to the other tribes' territory. She stopped her magic mid-air, but she wasn't too high and so it didn't hurt her too much when she fell down; considering she had high pain tolerance and didn't think things were particularly harmful.

At the top of the volcano, she found herself looking upon all of the Tribe territories. However, she pulled her eyes away from the wonderful view and looked around. She smiled for a nanosecond and then the smile disappeared, as she wasn't one to smile. There was a cat, Ash That Rises from the looks of her. "Hey, Ash," said Fire That Glows Red. @EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 3rd, 2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old October 6th, 2018, 03:03 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, {Magic Cats RP Page}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
-LavaTribe-

Fire That Glows Red looked around the volcano. She couldn't see if anyone else was awake. It wasn't that there was too much smoke or heat in the air; no, LavaTribe cats were immune to that. She just didn't think that there was anycat around the volcano who was at the same height as her, or lower.

At that moment, Fire figured that she might as well use this moment to practice her fire magic. She got herself ready, thinking about her fire magic and willing herself to actually use it. * the following information is top secret and can only be seen by fire-magic users, so you're not looking at this *

Her fire magic propelled her into the air, just as she had hoped. She steered the flames, making sure she had full control of her fire magic so that she wouldn't set fire to the other tribes' territory. She stopped her magic mid-air, but she wasn't too high and so it didn't hurt her too much when she fell down; considering she had high pain tolerance and didn't think things were particularly harmful.

At the top of the volcano, she found herself looking upon all of the Tribe territories. However, she pulled her eyes away from the wonderful view and looked around. She smiled for a nanosecond and then the smile disappeared, as she wasn't one to smile. There was a cat, Ash That Rises from the looks of her. "Hey, Ash," said Fire That Glows Red. @EmberMoon ☆NightClan★

Ash Looks At Fire And Nodes a Hello "Hello Fire, How are you" Ash Looked At her With Eyes That Showed her Normal Consered Nacher,

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old October 6th, 2018, 05:56 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
Ash Looks At Fire And Nodes a Hello "Hello Fire, How are you" Ash Looked At her With Eyes That Showed her Normal Consered Nacher,
"I'm fine, how about you?" she replied, looking at Ash with an awkward expression, as if she didn't know how to continue the conversation. Waiting for Ash's answer, she quickly calmed herself down; she was a bit anxious since she had just used her magic and it might've landed her in death if she'd gotten too high.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 6th, 2018, 07:29 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
"I'm fine, how about you?" she replied, looking at Ash with an awkward expression, as if she didn't know how to continue the conversation. Waiting for Ash's answer, she quickly calmed herself down; she was a bit anxious since she had just used her magic and it might've landed her in death if she'd gotten too high.

Ash Nodeid & Respondid "Im Fine Just Waching Everything, .........Like a Gard Should" She Addid the End Part With a Chuckle Because Of Compareing Her posison and Other Activitys, trying To Help Keep things Calmer, Nodising The Little bit of Tenchon And Posibly Painc in the Air, She Thoght For a Sec then Thoght of a Great Idea, She Puffed Some Smoke At Fire Playfully to Calm the Sunaryo More

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old October 6th, 2018, 07:37 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:

Ash Nodeid & Respondid "Im Fine Just Waching Everything, .........Like a Gard Should" She Addid the End Part With a Chuckle Because Of Compareing Her posison and Other Activitys, trying To Help Keep things Calmer, Nodising The Little bit of Tenchon And Posibly Painc in the Air, She Thoght For a Sec then Thoght of a Great Idea, She Puffed Some Smoke At Fire Playfully to Calm the Sunaryo More
Fire That Glows Red smiled at Ash That Rises as she puffed smoke back at her. "You're great at your job, y'know. Why don't you take a break every once and a while? Have some other cat who's been on vacation too long substitute for you for a day or two," Fire said, looking at Ash.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 6th, 2018, 10:20 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
Fire That Glows Red smiled at Ash That Rises as she puffed smoke back at her. "You're great at your job, y'know. Why don't you take a break every once and a while? Have some other cat who's been on vacation too long substitute for you for a day or two," Fire said, looking at Ash.

Ash Chuckled "I'll think About It, Its Hard When you Love Your Job though, I Have Fresh Air when I Chose To, I Have Freedom to Check the Elder's, The Kits," She Smiles, "Your a Fighter, If i Remember Right, Dont you like your Job?" She asks

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old October 7th, 2018, 03:52 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Ash Chuckled "I'll think About It, Its Hard When you Love Your Job though, I Have Fresh Air when I Chose To, I Have Freedom to Check the Elder's, The Kits," She Smiles, "Your a Fighter, If i Remember Right, Dont you like your Job?" She asks

Fire's eyes twinkled. "Oh, I LOVE IT!" She exclaimed. "Especially when they make me all angry. Then, my anger makes me more determined, and so my fire magic is stronger. They don't realize it, but when they fight me, they help me get better with my magic," Fire said. She understood what Ash That Rises meant; it would be hard to take a break from your job if you loved it so much. Plus, while you're on vacation from your duty, what if you missed something interesting!? Fire That Glows Red couldn't imagine missing out on something interesting just because she'd taken a little break.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 7th, 2018, 08:25 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
Fire's eyes twinkled. "Oh, I LOVE IT!" She exclaimed. "Especially when they make me all angry. Then, my anger makes me more determined, and so my fire magic is stronger. They don't realize it, but when they fight me, they help me get better with my magic," Fire said. She understood what Ash That Rises meant; it would be hard to take a break from your job if you loved it so much. Plus, while you're on vacation from your duty, what if you missed something interesting!? Fire That Glows Red couldn't imagine missing out on something interesting just because she'd taken a little break.

Ash Purred "Ya Practice Makes Things Better, It Took me a Long time to get the Hang of My Lava magic" She says And Axadently Puffs some Smoke and She lifts Her Paw Over her Mowth "and ...My Smoke thing," She Adds Embarrassed "sorry, Looks like i still a Little Work," She Chuckles, "I'm glad That you love your Job too" She Says,

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old October 7th, 2018, 08:58 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Ash Purred "Ya Practice Makes Things Better, It Took me a Long time to get the Hang of My Lava magic" She says And Axadently Puffs some Smoke and She lifts Her Paw Over her Mowth "and ...My Smoke thing," She Adds Embarrassed "sorry, Looks like i still a Little Work," She Chuckles, "I'm glad That you love your Job too" She Says,
Fire That Glows Red grinned from ear to ear. She laughed. "I wouldn't change it for the life of me," she said, smiling. "Maybe sometime we can practice our magic together?" Fire inquired, giving Ash That Rises a friendly glance. "It'll help us both have more practice and maybe grow stronger," she reasoned, looking at Ash.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 7th, 2018, 10:31 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
Fire That Glows Red grinned from ear to ear. She laughed. "I wouldn't change it for the life of me," she said, smiling. "Maybe sometime we can practice our magic together?" Fire inquired, giving Ash That Rises a friendly glance. "It'll help us both have more practice and maybe grow stronger," she reasoned, looking at Ash.

Ash Noded In Agrement, "Ya, I'd Love to do that, We Could Only get Better From Here" She Said with a Purr, She Completely Whould Love to Practice and She Also Fighered She Could Help Fire Out Some more too, She Thoght For a Moment That Thay Should Train On the Moor-land Grass but Thinking about How Thay Could Acadently Cech the Grass on Fire She Fighered Its Best to Train Closer to stone Land Than Stuff that Can Cech Fire, She Puffed A Bit of Smoke Out Into the Sky Just thinking about the Land Close to the other Tribes Being set ablaze, She never let much of Her Worrys Show As to not worry ones Around her So she Still smiled

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)