Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2019, 09:45 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Sure!" She said happiy.
"K lets go hunting then" she said then started to pad towards the entrance

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:29 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Hickoryrose was sad. Very very sad

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:29 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

@Zath;

Featherpaw, oddly enough, wasn't interacting with anyone at the moment. The usually bubbly and upbeat newly-apprenticed cat was actually over in the corner of the clearing, alone. Why? Well, nobody in particular seemed too interesting to talk to! Featherpaw usually wasn't one to judge, but the clearing itself wasn't very exciting at the moment. So instead of bumbling about, he sat by himself, tail swishing back and forth as his eyes scanned the clearing.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 21st, 2019, 04:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Talking Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Today was actually a really nice day. Sure it was cold, but that did little to deter the molly of thriving to have a good time in the day. Chrysanthemumshade didn't have a very thick pelt like most cats, so it was easy to feel the shiver coursing through her bones, but her pelt also kept her pleasantly warm, and if she was cold, all she had to do was wrap her tail around her and she'd feel like an entire blanket was keeping her cozy, but it's not like Chrysanthemumshade was complaining. She always had quite a fun time in the snow before it made her chilly. She liked making pawprints in the snow and rolling around it, and the best part? When the snow was falling down. Chrysanthemumshade would sit outside for hours it seemed to watch snow fall and decorate the ground with an aesthetic appeal. She didn't know why she was so concentrated on the fallen snowflakes, but she remembered during one of her memorable moments that some cat told her that each snowflake was unique because they all weren't made the same. It made her contemplate what the cat said at the time, but now she understood it. At least, she figured she did.
The she cat padded through the clearing with a bounce in her step, as light as can be with her tail bobbing behind her. She didn't really know what she planned on doing after her little entertainment with rolling in snow. She thought she'd find her sister, check up on the kits or something, but as she was walking past, she slowed down in her steps when her eyes came into contact with a familiar grouchy looking cat a few distance away. She wasn't so sure if her eyes were playing tricks on her or if that was indeed Wolfglare. There were plenty of dark cats in Shadowclan, but to Chrysanthemumshade; Wolfglare might as well be a dark furred, large, fluffy bear with attitude problems. The she cat figured talking to him wouldn't be so bad, but she needed a reason to approach him. She couldn't just approach him without having a reason to because Chrysanthemumshade knew Wolfglare was about business not small talk. The she cat's eyes flitted from place to place until they landed on the food pile. The molly wasn't hungry at all, but it seemed like the perfect solution if she wanted to talk idly because she was bored, so she quickly snatched up a lizard from the pile before heading towards the tom. She didn't shyly approach him at all, keeping her head and tail high as if she was walking on a cloud until she was in front of him and dropped the lizard in front of him. ''Hiya, Wolfy-boy!'' She purred in a greeting and gestured to the dead reptile before them. ''I told ya I know how to hunt! Just caught this myself.'' Obviously the she cat was lying. It was embarrassing when he had to show her how to hunt and she didn't manage to catch anything except her own tail. Then again, Wolfglare wasn't a mousebrain. He obviously knew that she didn't catch this meal, and even if he given her a look, Chrysanthemumshade couldn't lie for long. At least, not to a looming figure like him. He was still scary to her and quite frankly she didn't want to be beaten into a pulp by him. ''Fine, fine - I didn't catch it myself. Anyway, you mind if I sit here?'' She huffed at first until it brightened into a smile a moment later, and the she cat vigorously shook her entire pelt from her ears to her tail because she had been covered in snow from her time frolicking around like a little kit.

The dark-furred tomcat hadn’t been expecting company. He was large and burly and pretty much frightened off any cat who might possibly be interested in talking to him. So when he heard pawsteps heading his way, he easily deduced the interruption as either two cats. Smokestorm, his younger brother, or Chrysanthemumshade, his friend and the main subject of his experiment. While he would’ve much preferred to talk to Smokestorm, upon taking in the lighter, more feminine scent, Wolfglare knew it was the small silvery she-cat who had approached him. Her voice confirmed it as he looked over his shoulder at her, blue eyes narrowed in annoyance. As he took in what she was saying, he made a slow, deliberate show of looking down at the lizard, clearly not caught by her, then looking back up at her with newfound exasperation in his gaze. He knew he didn’t need to say anything for her to know he wasn’t fooled that easily.

At her question, he studied her for a moment, debating whether or not he actually wanted company. In the end, he decided he didn’t want it. But he was going to accept it because he had an experiment to complete. Plus, in the back of his mind he knew his mother was watching him from StarClan. And he did not want her getting after him for turning an offer of friendship down from what she would deem as “such an adorable young feline.” He turned and sat up, patting the now uncovered ground next to him with his large fluffy tail. “Go ahead. I’m clearly not using this space.” He meowed, his voice monotone and straight, no hint of sarcasm. Though the comment was sarcastic, Wolfglare never showed any outward signs of that through his tone or expressions.

He waited for been to sit down, wondering just how exactly to continue onwards with his experiment today. He pulled up husband mental log of all that he knew about her so far. Clearly, there was something about her past that she was hiding, but he wasn’t ready to delve into that yet. She was a terrible hunter, though he didn’t admire her ability to learn quickly and execute moves he showed her almost flawlessly.
Wolfglare knew there was still such a long was to go, but he was getting closer.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 21st, 2019, 09:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
Brownfeather gave an angry lash of her tail - she tries to be nice, for once, and this is what happens? This is why we don't talk to other cats, remember? she thought. "StarClan, forgive me for worrying about you," she grumbled, her yellow eyes narrowed into slits. "And, if you're so keen on reminding everyone about their duties, maybe you'd care to remember that I'm not Clanborn."
"It was a mistake to worry about me. I can very well take care of myself, just as I've taken care of and protected this clan for countless moons. Why don't you worry about the borders and prey pile? And if that's all done, why don't you check with the elders? After all, they've been serving the clan for longer that you've been alive." It was a bad habit of Badgersong's to treat every warrior younger than him like an apprentice. And surely, when, and if, he made it to the elders den, it would be a habit he would keep.
As the she-cat continued to speak, the black and white veteran would narrow his pupils with slight anger. Carefully he would sit up, his gaze turning stony, his features turning sharp. If there was anything he hated more than lazy warriors, it was a warrior who focused on their past as an excuse.
"And you think being non Clanborn is a reason to not be able to carry your weight with the clan? I was nearly killed by a badger, I still bear the mark to this very day, but have I let that stop me from caring for Shadowclan? No. Your past means nothing. You are who you are right now, it doesn't matter how you were brought up or where you came from. The only thing that matters is what you're doing right here and right now."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:41 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
@Zath;

Featherpaw, oddly enough, wasn't interacting with anyone at the moment. The usually bubbly and upbeat newly-apprenticed cat was actually over in the corner of the clearing, alone. Why? Well, nobody in particular seemed too interesting to talk to! Featherpaw usually wasn't one to judge, but the clearing itself wasn't very exciting at the moment. So instead of bumbling about, he sat by himself, tail swishing back and forth as his eyes scanned the clearing.
(AHH. So sorry it took this long!)
Icepaw swept one paw carefully out in front of him, clearing his path. He could hear the mutters and conversations happening around camp, and he went over to where he knew it would be quiet.
Icepaw's constantly swiveling ears picked up the sound of a cat breathing, the almost silent scrape of fur over the ground. He was shocked, as he had thought he would be alone over here.
He also smelled one of his fellow apprentices, so he turned his head towards the scent and noise.
"Hi, I'm Icepaw."
An introduction is nice, isn't it? he wondered. He shifted into a more comfortable position, waiting for the other apprentice to reply.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:08 PM
Old One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
"It was a mistake to worry about me. I can very well take care of myself, just as I've taken care of and protected this clan for countless moons. Why don't you worry about the borders and prey pile? And if that's all done, why don't you check with the elders? After all, they've been serving the clan for longer that you've been alive." It was a bad habit of Badgersong's to treat every warrior younger than him like an apprentice. And surely, when, and if, he made it to the elders den, it would be a habit he would keep.
As the she-cat continued to speak, the black and white veteran would narrow his pupils with slight anger. Carefully he would sit up, his gaze turning stony, his features turning sharp. If there was anything he hated more than lazy warriors, it was a warrior who focused on their past as an excuse.
"And you think being non Clanborn is a reason to not be able to carry your weight with the clan? I was nearly killed by a badger, I still bear the mark to this very day, but have I let that stop me from caring for Shadowclan? No. Your past means nothing. You are who you are right now, it doesn't matter how you were brought up or where you came from. The only thing that matters is what you're doing right here and right now."
Brownfeather got to her paws, her own yellow eyes narrowed. Her fluffy pelt was bristling and starting to rise, giving the tiny warrior an illusion of being much larger than she really was. “That’s not what I’m saying,” she nearly hissed. “I’m saying that if you’re going to care so much about how entitled young ShadowClan cats are from the second they leave the nursery, or be entitled enough to bother to remind them about duties that they can and have been taking care of without any help from you, that you’d bother to remember which cats were born here and which ones weren’t!” The warrior took in a breath before she continued, her tail starting up a continuous right-left-right-back again lash. “And if you’re going to bring up such an important part of your past - one that wouldn’t be obvious like me joining the Clan would be - to a cat you barely know, it seems to me like you’re the one who cares about it.” With that, Brownfeather turned, beginning to make her way towards the entrance of camp, making sure to call back to the tom that she was just going on a walk to make sure Badgersong knew he hadn’t won.

He barely knew her. What right did he have to criticize her, anyways? None, she thought as she disappeared through the entrance, absolutely none.

(scene?)

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Last edited by FiveDollarMixtape; April 22nd, 2019 at 06:29 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:46 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
(AHH. So sorry it took this long!)
Icepaw swept one paw carefully out in front of him, clearing his path. He could hear the mutters and conversations happening around camp, and he went over to where he knew it would be quiet.
Icepaw's constantly swiveling ears picked up the sound of a cat breathing, the almost silent scrape of fur over the ground. He was shocked, as he had thought he would be alone over here.
He also smelled one of his fellow apprentices, so he turned his head towards the scent and noise.
"Hi, I'm Icepaw."
An introduction is nice, isn't it? he wondered. He shifted into a more comfortable position, waiting for the other apprentice to reply.
( no, you're fine! c: )

Featherpaw hadn't noticed another cat was in his vicinity until he spoke; perhaps the white tom was focused on other things. He turned to the newcomer, who seemed to be another apprentice like him. It was a cat he didn't recognize, though. Must've been someone from the clan he hadn't met yet. It was someone to talk to, though, which was exciting! This gave him an opportunity to alleviate his boredom. "Hello there! Name's Featherpaw!" He introduced himself, tail swishing back and forth. "Nice to meet you."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:12 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
( no, you're fine! c: )

Featherpaw hadn't noticed another cat was in his vicinity until he spoke; perhaps the white tom was focused on other things. He turned to the newcomer, who seemed to be another apprentice like him. It was a cat he didn't recognize, though. Must've been someone from the clan he hadn't met yet. It was someone to talk to, though, which was exciting! This gave him an opportunity to alleviate his boredom. "Hello there! Name's Featherpaw!" He introduced himself, tail swishing back and forth. "Nice to meet you."
(Aw, they're both white furred! Featherpaw is so cute! I love him!)
Icepaw perked up, smiling as Featherpaw introduced himself.
"It's nice to meet you too!" Icepaw chirped happily, shuffling one of his paws in front of him to make sure he wasn't sitting too close to Featherpaw.
"So, what's going on right now? Anything exciting? I've been pretty bored lately. Nothing's happening," Icepaw asked, ears swiveling again. He was always moving them, that and his nose.
Always smelling, always hearing.
He felt a stone touch his paw, and he rolled it under his pad, feeling the smooth surface. Then, he batted it away.
"I would see for myself, except I really, um.. can't." he chuckled awkwardly.
Great, you've made yourself sound dumb. He scolded himself. The truth was, Icepaw had a hard time telling cats he was blind, since it was hard to notice. Sometimes they treated him differently, but hopefully Featherpaw wouldn't.
He seems really nice. I hope we can be friends.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:52 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
(Aw, they're both white furred! Featherpaw is so cute! I love him!)
Icepaw perked up, smiling as Featherpaw introduced himself.
"It's nice to meet you too!" Icepaw chirped happily, shuffling one of his paws in front of him to make sure he wasn't sitting too close to Featherpaw.
"So, what's going on right now? Anything exciting? I've been pretty bored lately. Nothing's happening," Icepaw asked, ears swiveling again. He was always moving them, that and his nose.
Always smelling, always hearing.
He felt a stone touch his paw, and he rolled it under his pad, feeling the smooth surface. Then, he batted it away.
"I would see for myself, except I really, um.. can't." he chuckled awkwardly.
Great, you've made yourself sound dumb. He scolded himself. The truth was, Icepaw had a hard time telling cats he was blind, since it was hard to notice. Sometimes they treated him differently, but hopefully Featherpaw wouldn't.
He seems really nice. I hope we can be friends.
( aw, thank you! icepaw is so adorable as well! i'm sure these two will make great friends! )

Featherpaw listened to the tom talk, curiosity and confusion in his gaze. "Huh?" He didn't quite understand what Icepaw was saying at first. He watched Icepaw's body language, thinking about it for a moment for he realized. "Oh! Can you not see...?" He questioned, frowning a little bit now. If his guess was correct, it was sad. He'd feel really bad for the tom!

Closed Thread