Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by forest
Today 08:23 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:19 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 08:18 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 11:37 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post
Irisflame sat at the entrance, taking shallow breaths. Now was not the time for a panic attack. Calm down~ she sang the hollow-sounding words over and over in her head, pupils small as poppy seeds in her orbs. Amid all the tools of triumph, she dipped her head, allowing herself a moment of silence in the she-cat's honour. Cats of Starclan, look down on this warrior. She has been brave and acted selflessly, and been punished in the wrong. Guide her paws to your hunting grounds.Ears pricking up as Wolfkit approached, she smiled softly. She looked up from the dusty earth, eyes blazing once more.
"It's alright. She did something very brave, and was punished wrongly for it." She whispered reassuringly, making sure no cat else heard. She looked down in surprise at the tom, smiling.
"No cat would kill a kit. And besides, you've done nothing wrong. You'll be alright."
Wolfkit sniffled, "o-okay, I d-dont want an-anymore cats t-to be h-h-hurt anym-more!" He squeaked, using his paw to rub his streaming eyes.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@BILL. @Casper

Irisflame looked between the two cats, her eyes desperately confused. She was ready? She was not ready! She couldn't, as he'd said, maintain the clan! Half of the cats were off doing stupid things, and she hasn't even learnt what some of the herbs in the store did or what they were called. Her breathing paused briefly as he mentioned his temporary departure. WHAT?! Starclan, please say he's not. What did he ever do to you? She yowled silently at the starry spirits.

"But..." She felt the small stone of anxiety in her stomach dig in deeper. But she couldn't deny the sadness that filled her from ear to tail tips. Eyes glimmering with the emotion, she looked at the old medicine cat. Slatecloud. Dad. Jaycall. Tallmarsh. And now you... At least he was coming back. Her mind whispered. She approached the tom, eyes still large.
"I'm gonna miss you and your mushrooms..." She mewed, dipping her head. She only came up to his shoulder, which made it look almost comical. Touching her tail tip to his shoulder, she retreated back to her previous position.

Sitting in silence as Icestar tied the whole thing up, she fiddled with her lower lip. Everything was changing so fast. My ceremony, the meeting, and now...this? Shaking her head, she glanced to the menacing ice cat. She looked like she was planning something. She didn't want to know, at this point.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 15th, 2020 at 11:41 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:57 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Casper @Flowstream

Irisflame nodded to Icestar, eyes still stony. She didn't want to take on an apprentice when Thunderhowl had just departed. It didn't feel right. Not at all. She almost laughed as she said that Starclan had turned their backs on them. You think? Your ruthlessness will get us all killed someday! She longed to hiss it at the leader, but she would never dare do so. She'd be punished severely.
"Fine. I will do as you say. You have valid points, and you have every right to be worried. I will take on an apprentice." She confimed, nodding to the dark-furred she-cat. She had just one request, "But, on one condition. I want to be taught how to fight. And hunt. If you say medicine cats disappearing are a problem, I want to be able to defend myself. And when I choose an apprentice, for them to be taught the same. Can you do that?" She asked, ears pricked. Her paws itched in want. She'd always been looked down soon by her clanmates, and wanted a way to stand up for herself. She wanted to feel strong.
Eyes widening at Yarrowkit's small meow, she turned. Her heart cracked a little. So many cats had asked for the position. Her eyes wrinkled at his happy face, and her eyebrows curved in sympathy. How could She ever choose between the wonderful cats in this clan who had a passion like this?
"I...Yarrowkit, there are very many cats who want to be medicine cats. It makes things complicated. It'll take a while to decide, but I promise that you'll be considered. Is that okay?" She asked, chest throbbing.

Old April 15th, 2020, 11:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Breezefur

Irisflame jostled out from her herb sorting process. A patient? She wondered. Or another eager cat for an apprenticeship? She passed to the entarnce, glaring at the little bits of herbs still stuck to her fur.
"Hi there! I'm free as I'll ever be. What's up?"

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:01 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Casper @Flowstream

Irisflame nodded to Icestar, eyes still stony. She didn't want to take on an apprentice when Thunderhowl had just departed. It didn't feel right. Not at all. She almost laughed as she said that Starclan had turned their backs on them. You think? Your ruthlessness will get us all killed someday! She longed to hiss it at the leader, but she would never dare do so. She'd be punished severely.
"Fine. I will do as you say. You have valid points, and you have every right to be worried. I will take on an apprentice." She confimed, nodding to the dark-furred she-cat. She had just one request, "But, on one condition. I want to be taught how to fight. And hunt. If you say medicine cats disappearing are a problem, I want to be able to defend myself. And when I choose an apprentice, for them to be taught the same. Can you do that?" She asked, ears pricked. Her paws itched in want. She'd always been looked down soon by her clanmates, and wanted a way to stand up for herself. She wanted to feel strong.
Eyes widening at Yarrowkit's small meow, she turned. Her heart cracked a little. So many cats had asked for the position. Her eyes wrinkled at his happy face, and her eyebrows curved in sympathy. How could She ever choose between the wonderful cats in this clan who had a passion like this?
"I...Yarrowkit, there are very many cats who want to be medicine cats. It makes things complicated. It'll take a while to decide, but I promise that you'll be considered. Is that okay?" She asked, chest throbbing.
The spark of hope in Yarrowkit's chest didn't die away, but just grew bigger. "Okay! It's fine with me." He didn't mind if other cats wanted to be Irisflame's apprentice, but he himself just wanted to help his clan.
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:32 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Wings

Irisflame almost jumped in shock of being encountered by the skittish cat in the clearing. Great Starclan! Do all kits have this much energy? She yelped silently, turning to face the small she-cat. Her four-day fur smoothed at the sight of Echokit. Shaking her head in amusement, she smirked at the small silvery ball of fluff. She thought the she-cat would explode with her energy. She probably had more that the sun, honestly.
"Hey, Speedy Gonzales!" She mewed, iris orbs meeting her blue ones. She curved her eyebrows in amusement as the she-cat demanded her offering. She was intense.
"I wouldn't break that promise. If course you can. Now calm down." She mewed calmly, remembering the situation moons ago. She couldn't deny a good training, and after all, she believed that every cat should have some herb knowledge.

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:41 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Yay!" She ran around to her flank and leaped onto her back, climbing up to her head. She curved her head to face Irisflame's eyes. "Soooo, when are they coming back?" Her plumed tail swayed across Irisflame's blue fur and her small but large paws for a kit plopped just above her eyes.
@Moon Lily
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 16th, 2020, 12:47 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Wolfkit sniffled, "o-okay, I d-dont want an-anymore cats t-to be h-h-hurt anym-more!" He squeaked, using his paw to rub his streaming eyes.

Irisflame shook her head, gazing down at the kit. What would it be like to go through this everyday? She wasn't ready for this. But Icestar had ordered her to.
"Hey, it's okay. Just be brave. She's going to be watching over us all." She purred, gesturing with her tail to the sky. In the sun light, some stars were faintly visible. She sighed.
Starclan, help us.

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 16th, 2020 at 12:47 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:57 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Wings
[Hey, just in the future, say "She tried to climb onto her back. If she let her, she would..." Otherwise it would be counted as powerplaying. It's okay, just keep that in mind <3]

Irisflame let out a mrrow of amusement as the she-kit clambered into her back, eyes watching carefully as she plopped down into her head. She tried to go waver with the added wieght, but it was hard, being smaller than normal. Smiling at her antics, she tickled the kit's paws with her tail, poking at the cups that she made over her eyes.
"Not sure. Hopefully, soon." She mewed, breathing heavily. She just wanted them to come home, and for the fight to be over. It was all she had not to run into Thunderclan territory and stop it. After all, Thunderclan was her former clan. The thought of cats dying there... She shook her head. Bluegorse, Flintspirit, Buckbranch, Tallmarsh? What would happen to them?
"Well, while we're waiting, what would you like to talk about?"

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 16th, 2020 at 12:58 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:05 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Woops! My bad sorry!)
Echokit giggled and squirmed on her back. Playfully tumbling onto her back below Irisflame, poking her paws in the air. "I dunno. What do you wanna talk about?" Echokit's eyes were always filled with some sort of wonder or curiosity and they were accentuated when she flailed her paws in the air.
@Moon Lily
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread