Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2017, 03:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Silence. That's all the gray she-cat could answer him with, at least for a while. He had disagreed with the thoughts she had been overcome with, thinking her as capable as any cat. He didn't see her as weird, and anyone who thought that... Was he being honest? Speaking the truth?
Then there was the fact he obviously felt guilty. He was blaming himself for everything that she had done. Why? It wasn't his fault. Everything she was feeling was from a different source. But then he also said he wished she came to him.
I wish too, there were so many regrets in her short life, but not going to him was the biggest one. Badgerpaw was her best friend and she had just abandoned him. It hurt her, and she knew now that he had also hurt him.
A part of her wanted to make a joke, turn the tone of this conversation into a joyful one. But that part was overpowered by her need to just be with him, growing comfortable again. Changing the topic to forget this wouldn't do any good, it would just create tension. When his tail touched her side softly, she stiffened for a moment and then relaxed, even shifting closer to him. And then he moved to be beside her, seeking to comfort her. It's like he knew exactly what she needed.
Turning her head, she buried it into his shoulder and breathed in his scent, missing the closeness they once shared. Missing him. She stayed in that position a moment, loving being so close to him, but then she pulled back. "I missed you, Badgerpaw. So much."

Having missed Lostpaw so much, and having not held the closeness that they had shared for a while for so long, Badgerpaw wasn't quite sure whether or not this felt right. But there was an undeniable comfort that he could feel, as though she were telling him it was alright... mentally. As though he just knew it was going to be alright having Lostpaw there. And he had missed her so much. More then she could know, maybe, or maybe as much as she did... in a way that she could know... he had wanted to be around her, playing with her, hanging out with her in the way that they used to. Maybe someday things would go back to that. Right now, they just needed to... regroup.

"I missed you too." It felt just perfect to be there with Lostpaw. Like nothing could go wrong. Like their closeness was the only thing that mattered now, and perhaps it was... perhaps nothing else did matter anymore. Badgerpaw liked his mentor, but they just didn't seem to share the same type of bond that he and his best - his only - friend had shared. That they would share again. It was important to him that he and Lostpaw remained close now.

Trying to figure out how to make this more comfortable for the two of them, Badgerpaw half-hovered... uncertain whether to move away or stay beside Lostpaw. He was nervous that he would cause problems if he stayed, perhaps make her nervous or uncomfortable, but moving away... that couldn't be the right thing to do, could it? So Badgerpaw stayed. "Your mentor treats you nicely, right?" He asked after a moment's silence, yellow hues flashing for a moment as he thought about what would happen if she responded with a 'no.' He didn't like the thought of cats bullying his friend and uncomfortable images flashed through his mind of that happening.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 11th, 2017, 03:36 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Having missed Lostpaw so much, and having not held the closeness that they had shared for a while for so long, Badgerpaw wasn't quite sure whether or not this felt right. But there was an undeniable comfort that he could feel, as though she were telling him it was alright... mentally. As though he just knew it was going to be alright having Lostpaw there. And he had missed her so much. More then she could know, maybe, or maybe as much as she did... in a way that she could know... he had wanted to be around her, playing with her, hanging out with her in the way that they used to. Maybe someday things would go back to that. Right now, they just needed to... regroup.

"I missed you too." It felt just perfect to be there with Lostpaw. Like nothing could go wrong. Like their closeness was the only thing that mattered now, and perhaps it was... perhaps nothing else did matter anymore. Badgerpaw liked his mentor, but they just didn't seem to share the same type of bond that he and his best - his only - friend had shared. That they would share again. It was important to him that he and Lostpaw remained close now.

Trying to figure out how to make this more comfortable for the two of them, Badgerpaw half-hovered... uncertain whether to move away or stay beside Lostpaw. He was nervous that he would cause problems if he stayed, perhaps make her nervous or uncomfortable, but moving away... that couldn't be the right thing to do, could it? So Badgerpaw stayed. "Your mentor treats you nicely, right?" He asked after a moment's silence, yellow hues flashing for a moment as he thought about what would happen if she responded with a 'no.' He didn't like the thought of cats bullying his friend and uncomfortable images flashed through his mind of that happening.
(ahhh!!! they are so cute!!)
Lostpaw was taking everything in as they sat together. Him being so near was what she was missing in her life for moons now. She hadn't realized just how much she needed him until he was here again, offering her a comfort no other cat could. The tom was the only cat who understood her, who she could trust and rely on. Why had she let him go?
Her chest soared as he confessed to missing her to, and another missing piece of her returned. Without him, she was a broken mess that just wandered around living, but living. Now that he was here, it was as if everything was piecing back together. She was starting to feel what she hadn't before. And they have only been talking for a short while.
When he asked about her mentor, she turned her head to him as 'stared' for a moment, wondering why he asked. But she didn't ask him. "Yes, they have really helped me get around easier. I actually have a chance at being a warrior..." Once, when she was a kit, this would have thrilled her. But now she was just indifferent, as if having a future didn't seem as great anymore. Because when she is made a warrior, she will live a life full of everyone doubting her, waiting for her to mess up.
"What about your mentor?" She wanted to know. To make sure he was alright, too. That he was getting along well enough. It was already obvious he wasn't doing the greatest, but he had to at least be doing well. Hopefully.
Old July 11th, 2017, 04:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
(ahhh!!! they are so cute!!)
Lostpaw was taking everything in as they sat together. Him being so near was what she was missing in her life for moons now. She hadn't realized just how much she needed him until he was here again, offering her a comfort no other cat could. The tom was the only cat who understood her, who she could trust and rely on. Why had she let him go?
Her chest soared as he confessed to missing her to, and another missing piece of her returned. Without him, she was a broken mess that just wandered around living, but living. Now that he was here, it was as if everything was piecing back together. She was starting to feel what she hadn't before. And they have only been talking for a short while.
When he asked about her mentor, she turned her head to him as 'stared' for a moment, wondering why he asked. But she didn't ask him. "Yes, they have really helped me get around easier. I actually have a chance at being a warrior..." Once, when she was a kit, this would have thrilled her. But now she was just indifferent, as if having a future didn't seem as great anymore. Because when she is made a warrior, she will live a life full of everyone doubting her, waiting for her to mess up.
"What about your mentor?" She wanted to know. To make sure he was alright, too. That he was getting along well enough. It was already obvious he wasn't doing the greatest, but he had to at least be doing well. Hopefully.

"I'm really glad your mentor's helping you. But I hope you know that even if they weren't, I would have because I know you'll make an awesome warrior."
It was nice that there were still cats with at least a little bit of decency. Badgerpaw had met some rude cats in his lifetime, cats that he wished he hadn't... and he was glad that Lostpaw could have someone to help him. His own mentor was great, funny and encouraging and spirited... the type of cat that you would want to hang around all the time. Except Badgerpaw got the feeling that he hadn't been as encouraging and nice back to the tom. Which kind of felt weird, not being a nice cat... he was so used to being so nice for so long.

He was used to being the type of tom that others could rely on and he would be their close friend when they needed it, back off when they didn't. Except in her case he had gotten it backwards. At least they were building back up. Quicker then he had firstly thought, something that he was glad of. It was a blessing to be so close to Lostpaw right now. "My mentor's great. He's a good cat and he always means well... pushes me just the right amount, and engages in conversation and stuff." For a moment the tom hesitated, and then sighed. "But it just wasn't the same." After Lostpaw had retreated from their friendship, he had found things looked different.

The world was a shade darker then it should have been. Things weren't as open and honest as they seemed. And Badgerpaw was never certain if he was doing the right or wrong thing. At least she was back now. Perhaps he could get his goals into sight, his mind back on track, and help her to do the same. He could see her potential, her ability to get around so much better then would be expected... but did she?
(they really are oh my goodness)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:02 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
"I'm really glad your mentor's helping you. But I hope you know that even if they weren't, I would have because I know you'll make an awesome warrior."
It was nice that there were still cats with at least a little bit of decency. Badgerpaw had met some rude cats in his lifetime, cats that he wished he hadn't... and he was glad that Lostpaw could have someone to help him. His own mentor was great, funny and encouraging and spirited... the type of cat that you would want to hang around all the time. Except Badgerpaw got the feeling that he hadn't been as encouraging and nice back to the tom. Which kind of felt weird, not being a nice cat... he was so used to being so nice for so long.

He was used to being the type of tom that others could rely on and he would be their close friend when they needed it, back off when they didn't. Except in her case he had gotten it backwards. At least they were building back up. Quicker then he had firstly thought, something that he was glad of. It was a blessing to be so close to Lostpaw right now. "My mentor's great. He's a good cat and he always means well... pushes me just the right amount, and engages in conversation and stuff." For a moment the tom hesitated, and then sighed. "But it just wasn't the same." After Lostpaw had retreated from their friendship, he had found things looked different.

The world was a shade darker then it should have been. Things weren't as open and honest as they seemed. And Badgerpaw was never certain if he was doing the right or wrong thing. At least she was back now. Perhaps he could get his goals into sight, his mind back on track, and help her to do the same. He could see her potential, her ability to get around so much better then would be expected... but did she?
(they really are oh my goodness)
(im ded)

There was a faint hint of a smile on Lostpaw's face as Badgerpaw spoke of his mentor, saying nothing was wrong with him and he was a good mentor. It relieved her, knowing he was looked after by his mentor, when she wasn't there. If he had picked up on her smile, it vanished as sh thought back on how she had vanished from his life. For as long as she lived, she would always regret that choice to cute him off. She suffered, alone and broken. She broke herself, and him just being at her side made her feel whole again. Best friends weren't meant to be apart, and she would make sure they never were again.
All her life she had wished she could see, but for once she felt fine being who she was. He made her comfortable, as if there was nothing different about her. The only reason she wanted to see, was so she knew what he looked like. So she could put a face to scent and name. Badgerpaw had said long ago he was black and white, but what was the pattern? What did black and white look like? She was silent for a long time as she thought this over, trying to picture him in her mind. But there was only a silhouette of a cat, a black outline. She would never know what he looked like.
Finally pulling herself from her thoughts, she spoke up quietly, "My favorite prey is a shrew, did you know?" She decided to just start listing favorites, hoping to learn all about him all over again. "It sucks we don't get many shrews in our territory. My favorite lounging place is just outside the apprentice's den, but I don't go there very often. And I really like to hunt at the outer border, it's nice over there. Oh! And my favorite color is... black." She didn't realize it, but that last favorite was a joke, but it was also serious. Badgerpaw said he was black, and the color was supposedly dark. She saw darkness, so it was true. Black was her favorite color, but she couldn't see it, making having a favorite color a joke.
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
A few ways away from the clearing, Honeythistle laid in a damaged tree. Almost torn to an extreme--probably from a storm or something. He recently had awoken from a nap. The warriors' den he could had slept, but then his mates would probably be looking for him. Yup, mates--as in plural. Though the tom loved them all, and they were all unique in their own way--sometimes even he got tired, and needed time to himself. Yet, he always came back. Each she cat had him wrapped around their paws, some more than others. As the tom stretched, finally able to get up, he swiftly jumped down the tree, cracking a few bones as he did. He was a pretty large tom. Most had to look up at him because of his massive size, but his fur was always kept nicely groomed, soft to touch and lay upon. It surrounded him like a blanket, and the colors of his fur was extremely pretty to admire.

The large tom made his way back to the clearing. Not, that he was that far from Shadowclan's clearing anyway. As he approached, he gave a smile to every cat he passed. For he did not care if they judge him for his lifestyle. If they knew their place, and respected him that was definitely okay with Honeythistle. The tom cautiously went up to the food pile, taking a sniff at whatever he felt like eating. He never truly had any desirable favorites, but today he felt like eating something fat; plump. He was a large tom, and sometimes it took him a while before he became full.

After picking up a nice-sized shrew, he laid in another corner of the clearing, and began tearing its flesh off. Today had been a pretty peaceful day, and he figured he would see what his mates were up to. At least, whichever one he ran into first.

{ @LittleBird }

(You mentioned the wrong person)

Pearlstream padded away from Needlescar. she was completely aware Honeythistle had not called for her, its not like she cared! The molly was just glad to be away from that self-doubting molly. Honestly, her friends trying to pep her up, didn't even help. Really, that was just lame. Pearlstream wished she could have been friends with some of the cats she was enemies with,
but they just didn't make that possible.

One of her enemies that just made it impossible, were her mates other mates. yes, her mates other mates. He had other mates. Pearlstream knew it didn't sound right, but it was. Honeythistle had multiple mates. Pearlstream wished that his only mate was her. He only needed one mate right? Pearlstream was extremely clingy to she loved. She loved Honeythistle. Pearlstream wanted all the attention from Honeythistle, she deserved it. But since he had other mates, all the attention was not for her. Sadly. Tragically. Depressingly.

Suddenly Pearlstream's gaze landed on Honeythistle besides the fresh kill pile. She padded over to him. The molly sat next to Honeythistle, brushing her silver/white fur against his multi-colored pelt. She purred, nuzzling his cheek. Pearlstream was glad she was the first of his mates to find him at the fresh kill-pile. That was really lucky for her. If the other mates saw one of the other mates was with Honeythistle, they would steer clear.
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

(You mentioned the wrong person)

Pearlstream padded away from Needlescar. she was completely aware Honeythistle had not called for her, its not like she cared! The molly was just glad to be away from that self-doubting molly. Honestly, her friends trying to pep her up, didn't even help. Really, that was just lame. Pearlstream wished she could have been friends with some of the cats she was enemies with,
but they just didn't make that possible.

One of her enemies that just made it impossible, were her mates other mates. yes, her mates other mates. He had other mates. Pearlstream knew it didn't sound right, but it was. Honeythistle had multiple mates. Pearlstream wished that his only mate was her. He only needed one mate right? Pearlstream was extremely clingy to she loved. She loved Honeythistle. Pearlstream wanted all the attention from Honeythistle, she deserved it. But since he had other mates, all the attention was not for her. Sadly. Tragically. Depressingly.

Suddenly Pearlstream's gaze landed on Honeythistle besides the fresh kill pile. She padded over to him. The molly sat next to Honeythistle, brushing her silver/white fur against his multi-colored pelt. She purred, nuzzling his cheek. Pearlstream was glad she was the first of his mates to find him at the fresh kill-pile. That was really lucky for her. If the other mates saw one of the other mates was with Honeythistle, they would steer clear.
{ Oh wow, no wonder xD }

Honeythistle finished the shrew in a matter of seconds, rather gulping it down with no manners whatsoever, as if he had been hungry for a while, and that was his first meal in decades. After gulping down the rodent, the tom proceeded to give himself a short groom. His fur was always kept cleaned--for the eye to see how much he loved to cater to himself. Cleanliness was all about what Honey was. He specifically loved to groom the pelt of his many mates. Not only did he want to be admired to the eye, but he also wanted them to be seen. He enjoyed putting them high on a pedestal for all to admire. Though he didn't need to do that much. For she cats, they knew fully well to keep themselves groomed.

Once, he was finished taking ganders at his chest fur, and his paws, and making sure to lick the blood clean from his lips, the massive tom felt soft, delicate fur brushing against his own. For a moment, he stood still, not looking at the stranger. But, her scent was familiar to him, and therefore he did calm down. As she nuzzled him, the tom happily returned her affectionate. Honeythistle was a sweet tom. Very affectionate, and very romantic. Yet, he was greedy, which made most of his family believe the reason he took in so many mates. When Honeythistle admired something from afar, and he didn't have it, you best believe he would find a way to get it. After all, didn't he land Mothflower...Pearlstream...Strawberrythorn...and the newest light of his life...Rosenose?

Speaking of Pearlstream, his entire world, the tom gave her a gentle lick to her cheek. She was always the first one he needed to see, just to keep her emotions at bay instead of riled up. He knew Strawberrythorn was a tough one to deal with, yet Strawberrythorn was still his heart. ''Hello, my world,'' He purred, using a specific nickname he had given her. And, though she were special, they all carried nicknames from him. Motherflower, his love. Strawberrythorn, his heart. Rosenose, his soul. And, therefore Pearlstream was his world. ''How are you feeling today?'' The tom asked, his voice kept quiet as his gazed lingered on her.

Old July 11th, 2017, 07:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
(im ded)

There was a faint hint of a smile on Lostpaw's face as Badgerpaw spoke of his mentor, saying nothing was wrong with him and he was a good mentor. It relieved her, knowing he was looked after by his mentor, when she wasn't there. If he had picked up on her smile, it vanished as sh thought back on how she had vanished from his life. For as long as she lived, she would always regret that choice to cute him off. She suffered, alone and broken. She broke herself, and him just being at her side made her feel whole again. Best friends weren't meant to be apart, and she would make sure they never were again.
All her life she had wished she could see, but for once she felt fine being who she was. He made her comfortable, as if there was nothing different about her. The only reason she wanted to see, was so she knew what he looked like. So she could put a face to scent and name. Badgerpaw had said long ago he was black and white, but what was the pattern? What did black and white look like? She was silent for a long time as she thought this over, trying to picture him in her mind. But there was only a silhouette of a cat, a black outline. She would never know what he looked like.
Finally pulling herself from her thoughts, she spoke up quietly, "My favorite prey is a shrew, did you know?" She decided to just start listing favorites, hoping to learn all about him all over again. "It sucks we don't get many shrews in our territory. My favorite lounging place is just outside the apprentice's den, but I don't go there very often. And I really like to hunt at the outer border, it's nice over there. Oh! And my favorite color is... black." She didn't realize it, but that last favorite was a joke, but it was also serious. Badgerpaw said he was black, and the color was supposedly dark. She saw darkness, so it was true. Black was her favorite color, but she couldn't see it, making having a favorite color a joke.

Badgerpaw had to think for a minute as he listened to her, wondering if she was expecting a true response from him. Should he answer with favorites of his own? Yes, that seemed like the most logical thing to do for the moment being, and so Badgerpaw tried to figure out what exactly he wanted to say. What was his favorite prey? Favorite lounging place? Favorite place to hunt, favorite color... favorite time of day, that was a good one. What Clan he would live in. Where he saw himself in the next few moons. What company he wanted to be keeping then. Yes, those were all good conversation topics. Clean and healthy... as far as Badgerpaw knew, they were safe enough to start with. Because after all, who wouldn't want to know those things? His yellow hues seemed to light up in a smile as he watched Lostpaw intently. Just listening to her speak seemed to hold some sort of a special power.

They weren't really starting over, no; at least that wasn't the way Badgerpaw would put it. He thought of it more as trying to take up where they left off. It was like refreshing a memory, in his opinion... they were just holding good conversation. This was healthy. The tom was hoping that play would come naturally, and a smile came onto his maw as she mentioned her favorite color. Yet no comment left it, he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"My favorite prey is probably a squirrel or a mouse. I don't know, there's just something about that traditional type of prey that... I really like. And my favorite lounging place would probably be in the shade of the clearing, at this time of day. It gets really warm - I'm surprised you can handle it. I love hunting in the darker parts of the territory. It feels safe there. And... as for favorite color, maybe a nice light blue. Like the color of the sky, it's - absolutely beautiful."
He always found the sky to be such a gorgeous shade of blue. How did anyone take it for granted? "And... if I had to live in any other Clan, I would choose WindClan. They're just so free and it's so open over there, and the sky seems so big and the ground, it's just... it's endless possibilites. Um, what about you? And... where do you see yourself in the next few moons?" He asked her.

The question had sounded better in his mind. But maybe it wasn't really a question of how it sounded, an answer was going to be good... right? He decided to go ahead and answer his own question first, just to... prompt her, perhaps. Or maybe the conversation was doing that on it's own? Changing his mind, Badgerpaw remained silent, hoping that this was able to continue on it's own. Whatever "this" was.
(im dying the cuteness ohmygosh
they're future love interests right)

Old July 11th, 2017, 07:25 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Badgerpaw had to think for a minute as he listened to her, wondering if she was expecting a true response from him. Should he answer with favorites of his own? Yes, that seemed like the most logical thing to do for the moment being, and so Badgerpaw tried to figure out what exactly he wanted to say. What was his favorite prey? Favorite lounging place? Favorite place to hunt, favorite color... favorite time of day, that was a good one. What Clan he would live in. Where he saw himself in the next few moons. What company he wanted to be keeping then. Yes, those were all good conversation topics. Clean and healthy... as far as Badgerpaw knew, they were safe enough to start with. Because after all, who wouldn't want to know those things? His yellow hues seemed to light up in a smile as he watched Lostpaw intently. Just listening to her speak seemed to hold some sort of a special power.

They weren't really starting over, no; at least that wasn't the way Badgerpaw would put it. He thought of it more as trying to take up where they left off. It was like refreshing a memory, in his opinion... they were just holding good conversation. This was healthy. The tom was hoping that play would come naturally, and a smile came onto his maw as she mentioned her favorite color. Yet no comment left it, he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"My favorite prey is probably a squirrel or a mouse. I don't know, there's just something about that traditional type of prey that... I really like. And my favorite lounging place would probably be in the shade of the clearing, at this time of day. It gets really warm - I'm surprised you can handle it. I love hunting in the darker parts of the territory. It feels safe there. And... as for favorite color, maybe a nice light blue. Like the color of the sky, it's - absolutely beautiful."
He always found the sky to be such a gorgeous shade of blue. How did anyone take it for granted? "And... if I had to live in any other Clan, I would choose WindClan. They're just so free and it's so open over there, and the sky seems so big and the ground, it's just... it's endless possibilites. Um, what about you? And... where do you see yourself in the next few moons?" He asked her.

The question had sounded better in his mind. But maybe it wasn't really a question of how it sounded, an answer was going to be good... right? He decided to go ahead and answer his own question first, just to... prompt her, perhaps. Or maybe the conversation was doing that on it's own? Changing his mind, Badgerpaw remained silent, hoping that this was able to continue on it's own. Whatever "this" was.
(im dying the cuteness ohmygosh
they're future love interests right)
(yES! they will be love interestssss)
Listening to the tom talk about his favorites, an actual small smile appeared on her face. She could listen to him talk all day, and never grow bored. There was something about the way he spoke that lured her in and kept her captive, but she would willingly be his prisoner any day. "My favorite time of day is morning. It's nice out then... Not hot like it is now. How can you like this heat? It's awful." As they continued to talk, the gray she-cat was beginning to speak more like her old self, energetic and with a lot of words.
That old self was still covered by her new self, but it was there. Ever so noticeable.
When he asked where she saw herself in the next few moons, she didn't even hesitate her response. "With you." And that's all she said. The way she said it wasn't shadowed with hesitation or reluctance. She firmly believed that she would be with him, she would always be with him. They were best friends, and would stick together till the end.
"What about you, where do you see yourself?" She didn't even realize that her response was very limited, and that she didn't talk about being a warrior and ruling the forest like she once had. But in truth, when she imagined the future now... She envisioned this scenario, them just talking. Instead of it being a gentle conversation, they were laughing at the jokes they shared. She was smacking him gently with her paw, which provoked him to tackle her. They were play fighting, just like the old times.
That's all she wanted in the future. Them to be close again.
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:47 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist shot an appreciative smile at Silverear. "Thank you. If I'm being honest, I forget a lot that it's okay for me to take a break and just enjoy myself. I rarely have moments like this where I can just have fun." He paused his speaking to hit the ball as it was still in the air, having to lift onto his rear paws to do so. His paw hooked around the ball and he heaved it back over towards his friend, aiming a bit lower than it was before. "But, really, I don't know how I'm supposed to keep everyone's respect for me if I don't work my tail off all the time."
She caught the moss ball absentmindedly, looking at Sunmist. "Honestly, I bet half the warriors in the clan do at some time or another." She said, smiling gently, "I don't exactly work my tail off, and other cats still respect me. Maybe for me, it is because I was a queen, or maybe it is my personality..." She paused a moment to toss the moss ball back to the tom, flicking it so he could easily catch it in his paws. Though some look down on me for having kits that early, I was only sixteen or seventeen moons when Blazekit came into my life. And then I adopted Berrykit.She thought. Shaking her head slightly, she continued, "For you, it could be how hard you work and that is how you have earned their respect. But it shouldn't matter. You deserve to do what you like, they can't tell you what to do." She rose one ear higher than the other, looking at the male warrior.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{ Oh wow, no wonder xD }

Honeythistle finished the shrew in a matter of seconds, rather gulping it down with no manners whatsoever, as if he had been hungry for a while, and that was his first meal in decades. After gulping down the rodent, the tom proceeded to give himself a short groom. His fur was always kept cleaned--for the eye to see how much he loved to cater to himself. Cleanliness was all about what Honey was. He specifically loved to groom the pelt of his many mates. Not only did he want to be admired to the eye, but he also wanted them to be seen. He enjoyed putting them high on a pedestal for all to admire. Though he didn't need to do that much. For she cats, they knew fully well to keep themselves groomed.

Once, he was finished taking ganders at his chest fur, and his paws, and making sure to lick the blood clean from his lips, the massive tom felt soft, delicate fur brushing against his own. For a moment, he stood still, not looking at the stranger. But, her scent was familiar to him, and therefore he did calm down. As she nuzzled him, the tom happily returned her affectionate. Honeythistle was a sweet tom. Very affectionate, and very romantic. Yet, he was greedy, which made most of his family believe the reason he took in so many mates. When Honeythistle admired something from afar, and he didn't have it, you best believe he would find a way to get it. After all, didn't he land Mothflower...Pearlstream...Strawberrythorn...and the newest light of his life...Rosenose?

Speaking of Pearlstream, his entire world, the tom gave her a gentle lick to her cheek. She was always the first one he needed to see, just to keep her emotions at bay instead of riled up. He knew Strawberrythorn was a tough one to deal with, yet Strawberrythorn was still his heart. ''Hello, my world,'' He purred, using a specific nickname he had given her. And, though she were special, they all carried nicknames from him. Motherflower, his love. Strawberrythorn, his heart. Rosenose, his soul. And, therefore Pearlstream was his world. ''How are you feeling today?'' The tom asked, his voice kept quiet as his gazed lingered on her.

Pearlstream smiled when he called her by her nickname. She truly loved it. Calling her his world. It made her feel like the center of attention. Pearlstream loved to be the center of attention. She felt as though she was the only one who should be the center of attention. The nickname made her feel as though she was. Made her feel special. He made her feel special, unless of course, he was with his other mates. That really annoyed her. But none of them were around at the moment. She was his world, his whole world.

Pearlite am had to think about that question. Needlescar had annoyed her, a lot. The stupid she-cat! Other than that the day had been great. "It had it's ups and downs." she answered with a shrug. That was really all she could use to describe the day. It wasn't all up. It wasn't all down. It had its ups and downs.