Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Lazy Child

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fallensnow was laying down by the warriors den his icey gaze fixed on oher cats, he tucked his paws into his fluffy chest he wondered if anyone would try to talk to him today...Probably not but he wondered if he'd be on a patrol today, thinking made his head hurt he worried to much of what other cats thought of him..I just wish I had a friend.. He sighed and laid his head on his paws his mind drifting.

( This is my first post ever on this website so please message me if I did anything wrong or just for tips )
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze gave a nod and a smile and turned her gaze onto the clearing. Cats were waking up and starting to mill about and Halfgaze felt a surge of pride in her clan as she saw her clanmates walking among the remnants of such a horrid event with their heads held high and their pride undiminished. It would take a lot more than some water to hurt Shadowclan. However, Halfgaze knew that the flood wasn't just 'some water,' it was a genuine concern that killed some Shadowclanners. Now that she was deputy, it was her job to help make decisions on how to keep the clan safe. She wasn't just a warrior, defending the clan with tooth and claw, anymore. She had to defend the clan with her brain and with ideas. Returning her blue and green eyes to Goldenstar, Halfgaze asked solemnly, "Do you know if anyone was lost in the flood? Should we start thinking about precautions against future floods?" The tortoiseshell was aware that the recent flood wasn't the cheeriest of topics for conversation, but she had a reputation for taking any job she was assigned very seriously, occasionally too seriously. Therefore, the molly felt it had to be addressed.
Goldenstar saw that Halfgaze had directed her gaze to the other cats, and slowly followed it. Looking around, he was amazed to see cats acting almost as though nothing wrong had happened. After all the destruction, he couldn’t help but be amazed that cats could just move on. He wasn’t like that to be honest, he always held things in, regretting them, and all that good stuff. Either way, he found himself admiring his clanmates, his bi-colored eyes watching everyone for awhile. “Yes, I do,” he murmured, trying to hide the break in his voice. He lost that kit, and now he couldn’t remember anything about him, he felt so bad, but didn’t know how to express it. “And yes, we should,” he added. “Do you have any ideas?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. It was interesting to hear what others thought, especially about things that anyone could have any sort of opinion about, watching the other cats quietly as he sat there.
Old October 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar was quiet, as he saw that Ink looked a little surprised. Well, he still needed to fully prove he was good enough for the clan life, but for now, he sounded pretty much like every other cat joining the clan. “Well, it depends how long it takes you to learn everything,” he said, answering Ink’s question. “It could be anywhere between maybe until you’re 12 or 18 moons,” he shrugged, “Maybe longer, maybe shorter,” he tried to explain, unsure how to really do that without say8ng something wrong. Ink looked pretty young nonetheless, and that was a good thing, as that meant it would be easier for him to learn. However, he would need a good mentor to help him. Well, Golden could make that decision later, waiting to see if the tom had any other questions.

Ink blinked eagerly. "I can't really wait until I'm officially part of ShadowClan," he mumbled to himself, seeming as if all traces of his shyness was gone- which was kind of true, since in the few minutes of conversation he had pretty much gotten used to Goldenstar. "So... is it fine if I leave this den now...?" He asked quietly. There it is again... Seriously though, after starting to actually enjoy this, the young tom had made it awkward again, since he really was out of practice just socializing with other felines.
Old October 13th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat - Needlescar
“Finally home..” Pinewhisker murmured quietly to himself as he padded into the clearing, a slight limp in his step from his past injury of his leg. His emerald-hued eyes scanned the open area that stretched out before him, baffled to know that it was once filled with raging waters that swept cats away with less than any true effort within its power. The thought made him shudder ever so gently, but he didn’t dwell on that fact now. As he stepped further into the camp, passing clanmates that shared prey and conversed happily just like it once had been before the flooding - it was almost like it hadn’t even happened if someone hadn’t known about the chaotic downfall of the camp. However, with closer inspection, the young tom could see slight reminders of the aftermath still here and there, but overall, it wasn’t truly noticeable. Maybe that was a good thing though, only imagining how many lives were taken from their clan that dreadful day. With that thought out of the way, another thought popped into his head, well, not a thought, but a mental picture of a shecat that he had met moments before the flood had happened. Needlescar. That was her name. Where was she right now? She had survived the flood with little harm, remembering when she would visit him in the medicine cat’s den when he was healing due to his broken leg. He shook his head slightly, knowing that he had no right to worry about her like this - they were hardly even close friends, having only two or three conversations at most since they met. Yet something about her made him feel rather lightheaded - or maybe that was because he was using his muscles so much after resting for a moon, he wasn’t completely sure. “Get ahold of yourself, Pine..” He muttered under his breath as he walked over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a small mouse and laying down on the loose dirt nearby with a slight sigh coming from him. Pinewhisker wondered to himself now, what would happen in his life? Where did his path take him next? The Dragon Li decided not to worry about such pensive nonsense such as this though, knowing that he was still young and had many moons to know where he would go in his life. It just often made him space off into deep thoughts.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat - Needlescar
“Finally home..” Pinewhisker murmured quietly to himself as he padded into the clearing, a slight limp in his step from his past injury of his leg. His emerald-hued eyes scanned the open area that stretched out before him, baffled to know that it was once filled with raging waters that swept cats away with less than any true effort within its power. The thought made him shudder ever so gently, but he didn’t dwell on that fact now. As he stepped further into the camp, passing clanmates that shared prey and conversed happily just like it once had been before the flooding - it was almost like it hadn’t even happened if someone hadn’t known about the chaotic downfall of the camp. However, with closer inspection, the young tom could see slight reminders of the aftermath still here and there, but overall, it wasn’t truly noticeable. Maybe that was a good thing though, only imagining how many lives were taken from their clan that dreadful day. With that thought out of the way, another thought popped into his head, well, not a thought, but a mental picture of a shecat that he had met moments before the flood had happened. Needlescar. That was her name. Where was she right now? She had survived the flood with little harm, remembering when she would visit him in the medicine cat’s den when he was healing due to his broken leg. He shook his head slightly, knowing that he had no right to worry about her like this - they were hardly even close friends, having only two or three conversations at most since they met. Yet something about her made him feel rather lightheaded - or maybe that was because he was using his muscles so much after resting for a moon, he wasn’t completely sure. “Get ahold of yourself, Pine..” He muttered under his breath as he walked over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a small mouse and laying down on the loose dirt nearby with a slight sigh coming from him. Pinewhisker wondered to himself now, what would happen in his life? Where did his path take him next? The Dragon Li decided not to worry about such pensive nonsense such as this though, knowing that he was still young and had many moons to know where he would go in his life. It just often made him space off into deep thoughts.
((Would you mind if I see if her enemy can step in? Y'know, for bonding))
Needlescar was nervous. Very, very nervous. She would probably encounter her enemies now. And what if Pinewhisker ignored her?! Why was she thinking so much about him? She had no idea, but he made her feel..welcomed. He wasn't judgmental, and he complemented her. Something nobody really did. She needed friends, but she didn't know how to make any. Another flaw. She swallowed, really hoping she could either A. Find Pinewhisker, he seemed to like her, or B. Not encounter Pearlstream. At all. Maybe she'd become a RiverClan cat..no, she wasn't that lucky. She glanced around, and was amazed to find the camp looking decent..after it was flooded and destroyed, she could hardly tell. Even thinking of the flood made her shiver, the thought of water rushing over her, seeing cats flail in the murky depth. She stopped completely, tense, eyes shining with horror. She shook her head, trying to shake herself out of it. But her movements were still stiff. She spotted Pinewhisker, trying to act casual. She walked over, trying to make her tongue cooperate with her mind. "H-Hi.." she mumbled, blushing already. Why? She'd just said hi, but he just made her feel, fluttery and nice. She sat beside him, staring at her paws, eartips hot, and she smiled slightly. Just being near him made her feel warm and fuzzy. She chewed her lip, her eyes glowed with a mix of emotions as she continued to see flashes of the flood in her mind. It was terrible, and she couldn't stop it from appearing in her thoughts. She sighed softly, slumping into a lay and resting her head on her paws, watching the other cats talk like nothing had happened. She didn't see any fuzz family members, which made her relax slightly. They were judgmental, she didn't need anymore self-esteem issues.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
((Would you mind if I see if her enemy can step in? Y'know, for bonding))
Needlescar was nervous. Very, very nervous. She would probably encounter her enemies now. And what if Pinewhisker ignored her?! Why was she thinking so much about him? She had no idea, but he made her feel..welcomed. He wasn't judgmental, and he complemented her. Something nobody really did. She needed friends, but she didn't know how to make any. Another flaw. She swallowed, really hoping she could either A. Find Pinewhisker, he seemed to like her, or B. Not encounter Pearlstream. At all. Maybe she'd become a RiverClan cat..no, she wasn't that lucky. She glanced around, and was amazed to find the camp looking decent..after it was flooded and destroyed, she could hardly tell. Even thinking of the flood made her shiver, the thought of water rushing over her, seeing cats flail in the murky depth. She stopped completely, tense, eyes shining with horror. She shook her head, trying to shake herself out of it. But her movements were still stiff. She spotted Pinewhisker, trying to act casual. She walked over, trying to make her tongue cooperate with her mind. "H-Hi.." she mumbled, blushing already. Why? She'd just said hi, but he just made her feel, fluttery and nice. She sat beside him, staring at her paws, eartips hot, and she smiled slightly. Just being near him made her feel warm and fuzzy. She chewed her lip, her eyes glowed with a mix of emotions as she continued to see flashes of the flood in her mind. It was terrible, and she couldn't stop it from appearing in her thoughts. She sighed softly, slumping into a lay and resting her head on her paws, watching the other cats talk like nothing had happened. She didn't see any fuzz family members, which made her relax slightly. They were judgmental, she didn't need anymore self-esteem issues.
Pinewhisker wasn’t honestly certain with the reasoning behind his current mood, feeling so pensive and silent compared to times in the past. It made him feel rather strange with these various emotions that didn’t often plague his mind. However, he shook his head once more, refusing to dwell on some silly nonsense such as this as he leaned down and took a softened bite of the limp mouse that rested between his paws in the loose dirt. The young warrior winced ever so slightly at the taste, cold and tough, which made him think that the prey was from fresh, but in the slightest thought of positivity, he was glad to have eaten it rather than given the chance that an elder or nursery queen could have. They deserved the freshest prey, in his opinion, after all. To his surprise, although, his quiet conversation that he was having with himself mentally was soon disrupted by a familiar sweetened shy tone of a shecat. He lifted his head from his meal to meet the gentle gaze of none other than Needlescar, the kindhearted female that had slipped into his thoughts only moments before. Almost immediately, Pinewhisker found himself smiling at her coming around to be with him at this moment. She looked rather pretty in the sunlight that broke through the trees into the clearing. “Hello, Needlescar.” He said, a lightened purr stirring from the male as she sat down besides him now, which made him even happier than before, knowing that the warrior was here to stay for the time-being. “I’d offer you some of my mouse, but I’m afraid it isn’t the freshest in the freshkill pile.” He said with a chuckle, poking the limp mouse with one paw, “I suppose it’s better than nothing though, considering that leafbare is right around the corner.” He grew quiet, however, when the young warrior noticed how she laid down, resting her head on her paws. She looked troubled, from his point of view. “Are you alright?” Pinewhisker asked, concern in his warm tone.

Last edited by Captain; October 13th, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw did indeed remember that Daypaw had trained as a warrior first. The medicine cat had mentioned it before while she was laid up in the medicine den and the black shecat had taken notice of the pride they seemed to show talking about those days and the bitterness of losing their life as a warrior over their current life. Nightpaw had hoped that a little excercise and time spent on something Daypaw enjoyed might put them in better spirits. Plus, she actually was utterly without fighting training, something that bothered her. Really everything about her mentor's apparent lack of time to train her was bothersome. The black she-cat agilely leapt from side to side, her muscles tensing as if they craved the activity as much as she did. "Then let's get going!" She blurted. "What a battle this will be! Day versus Night! Just promise not to beat me up too badly? It would be pretty embarrassing to have to go back to your den after getting thrashed by you," she remarked mrrowing with laughter at the thought.
¨ill try not to hurt you too bad,¨ they snorted, looking towards the den exit. ¨when training we arent allowed to use our claws,teeth, and stuff like that. it keeps others safe. but in actual battle, you can do what you want.¨ they mewed. they figured nightpaw didnt know that, seeing as she was still new to this whole clan thing. padding out of the exit, the lead her along to the training clearing.
[go ahead and post in the training area! c;]
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:50 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Uh, yes Daypaw...my pleasure!" Wolfpaw said, entering the den. The scruffy apprentice stumbled a little on his words, not expecting the medicine cat to have such a happy reaction. He smiled, hoping to rescue it. The stench of sickness was stronger now he was fully inside-it wasn't pleasant. While the Tom waited for Daypaw's reply, he couldn't help wondering if there were any kits or queens in here. If so, he wouldn't mind staying a little longer to help out. But I shouldn't overstay my welcome... Wolfpaw told himself.
¨with prey low and my herbs low, it helps that youve brought my patients some food.¨ they mewed, looking towards the herb wall. it was nearly empty, and what was left were water damaged, dried out to the crisp. they had nothing. so these few pieces of prey had saved daypaw a lot of time and stress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Palegleam watched, a little nervous, as Daypaw padded over to the meagre store of herbs and retrieved a poppy head. Am I really going to have to skip my warrior duties? I suppose it wouldn't help to complain; it wouldn't change the pain in my shoulder. I just want to be able to leave this den quickly, so I can find Darkpaw. Is he still Darkpaw? Has he had his warrior ceremony yet? She tried not to look worried as her medicine cat returned with a couple of poppy seeds and asked about any other injuries. "I don't think I've any serious injuries." She meowed with a brief shake of her head. The light she-cat spared a glance for the few remaining herbs; she wasn't going to ask for something for her chest pain when there was this little supplies left. Hopefully the poppy seeds would work for that as well. "I've taken up enough of your time now, Daypaw." Palegleam dipped her head respectfully to the younger cat. "I'll let you get back to your work." She leaned down and lapped up the tiny black seeds before lowering herself into the nest, stretching out her injured leg slightly so she was comfortable.
daypaw eyed the molly for a second. they knew something was wrong, could taste it in the air, but they said nothing. it wasnt their job to force words out of another cat if they wouldnt tell them. ¨if you form any other injuries, dont hesitate to come to me. and try to stop in when you can about your paw so i can keep updated.¨ they mewed. usually they would bluntly call out another cat when it came to them hiding injuries, but with so little herbs and leaf fall here, daypaw could only spare what they could.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨with prey low and my herbs low, it helps that youve brought my patients some food.¨ they mewed, looking towards the herb wall. it was nearly empty, and what was left were water damaged, dried out to the crisp. they had nothing. so these few pieces of prey had saved daypaw a lot of time and stress.

daypaw eyed the molly for a second. they knew something was wrong, could taste it in the air, but they said nothing. it wasnt their job to force words out of another cat if they wouldnt tell them. ¨if you form any other injuries, dont hesitate to come to me. and try to stop in when you can about your paw so i can keep updated.¨ they mewed. usually they would bluntly call out another cat when it came to them hiding injuries, but with so little herbs and leaf fall here, daypaw could only spare what they could.
"Well, here you go then." he nudged two nice to the medicine cat. "Right, I will be on my way now...but if you ever need anything...I'm free..." the grey Tom bowed his head respectfully then exited the den, a few drops falling on his head as he brushed the leaves.
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:55 AM
:)

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Ink blinked eagerly. "I can't really wait until I'm officially part of ShadowClan," he mumbled to himself, seeming as if all traces of his shyness was gone- which was kind of true, since in the few minutes of conversation he had pretty much gotten used to Goldenstar. "So... is it fine if I leave this den now...?" He asked quietly. There it is again... Seriously though, after starting to actually enjoy this, the young tom had made it awkward again, since he really was out of practice just socializing with other felines.
“It’s fine,” Goldenstar smiled. He didn’t really know what to say other than that, before making his way back to Bella. “So...” He asked, sitting next to the She-cat. “What did you want to talk about?” He asked, his bi-colored eyes looking into Bella’s, a warm smile on his face. He honestly didn’t know what else to say, just smiling for the time being.