Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2016, 11:28 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Burrpaw felt his mentor 'rake' at his side and rolled away as Swiftfang pounced. In a fluid motion, the apprentice leaped to his paws and pounced onto his mentor's back, biting gently on Swiftfang's scruff. He was sure to not use enough pressure to hurt his mentor, but the tabby tom held on hard enough that he hopefully could not be shaken off.
Swift was slightly annoyed that the apprentice climbed onto his back, so he tried to shake him off. Unfortunately, Burrpaw seemed to have a better grip than the warrior would like. Shaking out his body once more, the older warrior grunted. Burrpaw would not get down!
So, he opted for another strategy. The tom quickly rolled down onto his side, as if he were going to sleep. Then, he rolled onto his back, trying to "smush" Burrpaw between himself and the ground. The only problem with this move was that his belly was exposed, and that Burrpaw could slide away.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 20th, 2016 at 11:29 AM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 12:36 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Redmoon watched, then closed her eyes and turning her face away. She couldn't bare to see this, just in case Frogkit died. After a moment she took a step backwards. “I have other places to be.” she meowed quietly, taking another step backwards, closer to the exit. She didn't really want to leave, but she couldn't bare to stay. She was torn between the two. Then the tortoiseshell molly turned and darted out of the den, heading for the territory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
Frog kit lay still. His eyes cracked open, but everything was blurry. He felt his chest heave suddenly, and he forcefully threw up a ton of water. Coughing, tears started running down his cheeks. His leg and jaw hurt too. (Twisted jaw and broken leg from hitting a rock) @Maplefur @MaskedBandits @Spirited Darkness @Ashley/Kestrel
Pinestorm watched Redmoon run out of the den, sympathy for her pooling in his eyes. It was a very hard sight to see, but he knew he could leave. He had to stay, for Mulberrykit's sake. If something went bad, then she would need a warrior to comfort her. As noise sounded from Frogkit, Pinestorm quickly snapped his eyes back to the kit. He watched, relieved, as the kit heaved up water. He'll get better then? The tom looked up to Kestrelpaw to see his reaction. This is a good thing? Right? He didn't speak, however, as he wanted to allow Kestrelpaw to focus on his patient.

Old November 20th, 2016, 01:06 PM
a lonely nobody

Mulberrykit heard footsteps, but didn't care who was coming or going. Why does it matter? Frogkit could die. Suddenly, she heard Frogkit groan, and her eyes lit up with joy. "Frogkit!" She yelped, both surprised and amazed. "You're ok!" She ran up to him, not caring about what Kestrelpaw or Pinestorm would say. He's ok! He's really ok!!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit heard footsteps, but didn't care who was coming or going. Why does it matter? Frogkit could die. Suddenly, she heard Frogkit groan, and her eyes lit up with joy. "Frogkit!" She yelped, both surprised and amazed. "You're ok!" She ran up to him, not caring about what Kestrelpaw or Pinestorm would say. He's ok! He's really ok!!
"Mulberrykit! Kestrelpaw isn't done yet, back up. Frogkit's up, but he's not looking so good." Pinestorm looked at Frogkit's leg, which was bent at an awkward angle, and his jaw, which looked a bit odd. I wonder if this means he'll have to wait longer to be an apprentice... Pinestorm wondered, feeling pity for the kit. He remembered the longing he had felt as a kit every time he saw an apprentice, and to have to wait 6 moons was torture in itself without having added time.

Old November 20th, 2016, 03:40 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Mulberrykit! Kestrelpaw isn't done yet, back up. Frogkit's up, but he's not looking so good." Pinestorm looked at Frogkit's leg, which was bent at an awkward angle, and his jaw, which looked a bit odd. I wonder if this means he'll have to wait longer to be an apprentice... Pinestorm wondered, feeling pity for the kit. He remembered the longing he had felt as a kit every time he saw an apprentice, and to have to wait 6 moons was torture in itself without having added time.
Mulberrykit was crestfallen when Pinestorm told her to back up, and went back over to him. "But I wanna be by him!" She complained, looking angrily up at the warrior. "He just woke up! I wanna talk to him!" She tried to look at Kestrelpaw for support. "Am I supposed to just wait outside until he's fine?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:02 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badger kit grinned, his expression amused as he watched his friend. "Nothing much," He mewed, stretching out as he did so. He didn't want to say that he had been grooming himself until he had decided to leave the nursery. The young tom's expression became much happier and he smiled again. "Oh, I was in the nursery for a while, and then I saw you and now I'm talking to you," He said. "Yeah, I'm bored too," Badgerkit mewed, stretching out on the ground and rolling over onto his side. He stared up at his friend with his emerald hues, the tip of his tail making patterns in the dirt as he did so. "So, what do you want to do?" Badgerkit asked, looking at his new friend and waiting for her reply.
22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 (Raevin tried to rp)
"The nursery gets so boring," the grey kit commented as her head aimed past him. She only enjoyed it when her fathers were there to spend time with her, but they couldn't both stay there the entire day and night- they were warriors and had to do warrior things. Turning her head back towards the tom, she listened to him question what she wanted to do and thought for a few moments before responding. "I don't know. We could play, or just be lazy... We could do a lot of things, I guess." They could break rules and go exploring, though there was something that screamed at Lostkit not to do that- it would result in bad things for her. So, she didn't even suggest that option and simply left him to think of other ideas.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:09 PM
help i'm lost

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Lostkit was laying in her shared nest of her two adopted siblings, who were off doing something that didn't include her. On her back, her paws in the air, she seemed like a sleeping mess in an awkward position, but when she lifted her dark grey paw and spread her toes, as if she were almost inspecting the paw, it was revealed she was wide awake. Of course. she could easily pretend to be asleep if she remained still. No one would ever see the eyes that showed another cat to be awake. Being eyeless had its silly benefits. It'd be nice if the grey kit knew that's why she felt so different, and why she was treated so terrible her first two moons of life. Someday she'll find out, and it'll be devastating. Perking her ears suddenly, she rolled to a sitting position and stared at the back of the den, believe it to be the opening, and waited, expecting someone to walk in that would greet her, make her feel welcome and at home. Happier than anyone else has.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:12 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

(anyone be your kit or sister that is the same age as your other kits or littermates and i am named Falconkit and can I look like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a7929d8590.jpg and I'm a female and I'm kind and calm and patient but curious if you want)
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 (Raevin tried to rp)
"The nursery gets so boring," the grey kit commented as her head aimed past him. She only enjoyed it when her fathers were there to spend time with her, but they couldn't both stay there the entire day and night- they were warriors and had to do warrior things. Turning her head back towards the tom, she listened to him question what she wanted to do and thought for a few moments before responding. "I don't know. We could play, or just be lazy... We could do a lot of things, I guess." They could break rules and go exploring, though there was something that screamed at Lostkit not to do that- it would result in bad things for her. So, she didn't even suggest that option and simply left him to think of other ideas.
"Yeah, I guess," Badgerkit shrugged. The nursery had always sort of been his "safe place..." when he got nervous, he had escaped to the nursery and spent time cowering in there. He had never been exactly 'brave' or had a lot of courage, so he had spent a good deal of time in the nursery even through his young life. "Well, I guess we could play a game...I've been being lazy all morning, but I'm good with either one," Badgerkit mewed. He never minded being lazy. It was always fun to just lounge around, something that he guessed he wouldn't get to do quite as much when he was an apprentice, and playing was equally as fun because, well...who didn't love a good game? Besides, being lazy could always get boring after a while. The tom's tail continued to make patterns, sweeping them away as quickly as he made them. "I like to do this," he mewed, his eyes darting towards his moving tail and fixating themselves on it. He wasn't sure why it was so satisfying to him...maybe he just liked the designs that they made, or maybe he just liked the motions.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:32 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Yeah, I guess," Badgerkit shrugged. The nursery had always sort of been his "safe place..." when he got nervous, he had escaped to the nursery and spent time cowering in there. He had never been exactly 'brave' or had a lot of courage, so he had spent a good deal of time in the nursery even through his young life. "Well, I guess we could play a game...I've been being lazy all morning, but I'm good with either one," Badgerkit mewed. He never minded being lazy. It was always fun to just lounge around, something that he guessed he wouldn't get to do quite as much when he was an apprentice, and playing was equally as fun because, well...who didn't love a good game? Besides, being lazy could always get boring after a while. The tom's tail continued to make patterns, sweeping them away as quickly as he made them. "I like to do this," he mewed, his eyes darting towards his moving tail and fixating themselves on it. He wasn't sure why it was so satisfying to him...maybe he just liked the designs that they made, or maybe he just liked the motions.
Lostkit was silent as he stated he liked doing something, but only for a moment. "Do... Oh, why?" She didn't know what he was doing, but didn't want him to feel silly and so she played along, hoping she wouldn't reveal her incompetence. Perking her ears slightly, she hoped that there would be something she could detect to establish what he was doing. There was the faintest of movement, shifting dirt. Was he drawing in the ground? That was reasonable, and made sense for a cat to be doing that. But, she wasn't certain so she didn't say anything about it. Perhaps he would reveal it with his words. Twitching her tail, she waited for his response, hoping it would help her figure out what he was doing exactly.