Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM

Old December 12th, 2017, 11:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Zero to Hero
[ My posts won't be too detailed since
I've got lots of things going at the moment !! ]

Silvery paws struck the dust up into a flurry as alabasterpaw landed a pounce. The impact of the fall nearly sent her teetering over but she was able to steady herself once more. Smiling to herself for not falling over like and idiot she licked her chest fur down a few times. Retracing her steps to the stump just in the tree line, she leapt up and steadied herself, scanning the clearing with her pastel coloured eyes finding her new target just a whisker length beyond her original. easy. You can do it. as alabaster crouch her muscles tensed and moved under her slick pelt until she was fully crouched. Than bunching her muscles she released the strength and sprang forward claws out for the ball of moss. Just as she was coming towards her target she felt her momentum slowly deplete and she began to fall short. When she expected to hit the tough ground she was met with a splash if mud up into her face and eyes completely taking her off guard. "Mousedung!" her cry rang out throughout the forest. With an exhausted huff the she cat sat down and retracted her claws, examining each paw and the caked on mud and dirt. stupid snow melting and making everything so wet. wading out of the puddle to dry ground. how could I not have seen that?!? Mouse brain how could I not have.she thought frustratedly as she began to reluctantly lick at each paw. With time the taste of mud was burned into her tongue but her pelt was shinning once again. She wouldn't do that again. Or at least she wouldn't try to, wasn't that obvious? With an aggravated sigh at the loss of valuable time she for up and stretched out her tense muscles hearing a few pops and cracks in her joints. For a few days now akabasterpaw had been tirelessly avoiding her jobs and cherrybubble to come out and train. Sure cheery was only trying to help but sometimes she didn't seem like she was. Ahead was always trying to protect alabaster from the off chance of getting injured in some way. henceforth treating me like a kit. being alone from the clan was the best way to train, to figure things out on your own and work up from there. I don't need anybody's help! They will all slow me down...

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2017 at 11:21 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
The tom starred off for a few moments as he thought. "I'd say I'm pretty average, not as fast as leaner cats but not as slow as other cats are." He mewed. "But I hate to be the cat that runs off. I'd rather stay and fight for my clan" he added. "I need to learn not to rush, I can rely on my speed as well as my strength."
The way that Kestrelpaw described it was pretty average, and the she cat would have agreed that she was average as well. "I get it. You want to win," She shrugged a little. It was how she felt as well. She hated leaving a fight, but sometimes? That was the only option. That had been her only option, and it had taught her some humility. Kestrelpaw wasn't especially prideful, but she was certainly not above acting a little more snobbish when she felt that it was needed. A softer expression entered her eyes, one that was unusually affectionate (in a friendly manner) as she glanced at the tom. "I could probably help you with that. When I'm better, I mean." She mewed, gesturing semi-awkwardly towards her injuries. Or, the worst of the injuries.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Haha XDD)
"I'm sure I will!" Mintkit laughed slightly. "Cutest cat in all the Clans, here. I could put a stop to all this fighting with my adorableness~" She sang, ears pricking as she grinned up at the Tom. Oh, she loved Marshjump. She hadn't even had any real friends until she'd met him. And now he was the best one she had, the best one she would ever have. She just felt so different around him than she felt with any other cats. She felt more like she should feel. More emotion. More spunk. More like the young cat she was. Of course she still felt older than she should, she felt wiser and mature. But she felt... More lighthearted. She felt happy. She was more playful and teasing, laughed more, smiled more. It was weird. Marshjump just had that kind of effect on her and really, Mintkit had to admit she didn't understand it. At all. But, that's just how it was. And Mintkit felt that Marshjump would be the only one Mintkit felt like she could really count on - Outside of her parents and siblings of course. But she knew he'd be the best friend she could have.

She tilted her head back to look up, then looked around. A smile tugged at her maw as she watched a squirrel scuttle past and into a tree, and the kit's head cocked slightly to the side. A squirrel. Yeah, her mother loved those. They looked alot different than they did when Snowstar ate them though. And they smelled different too. Kind of... Fresher. Mintkit liked that smell. But if she had to choose a favorite scent it would be... The nursery. She liked the warm, loving, milky scent of the den. She would miss it when she became an apprentice, she'd admit that much. She couldn't help but wonder if her siblings felt the same. Probably not. They probably couldn't wait to be out of the nursery and into the apprentices den. Mintkit chuckled to herself suddenly; By the time they got to explore the territory, Mintkit would already have seen most of it. Too bad her brothers had missed out on this.

Too bad they'd never know Mintkit had been out already. Mintkit hadn't told her siblings and she didn't plan to. Because, what if one of them told Snowstar or Stormstrike? Then she might not be able to hang out with Marshjump again and she wasn't willing to ruin their friendship just to gloat to her siblings. So she'd keep it to herself. It was as simple as that. The blue-point Siamese looked around for a moment before turning to look up at Marshjump again when he spoke, and offered a small grin. "Of course it'll work! I'm the cutest creature on earth," She teased, ears pricked and eyes wide with innocence. "Aren't I?" She giggled, and let herself relax, padding beside him. "This'll definitely work, Marshy."

The dark tom grinned back down at his friend as she spoke, looking up at him in the same way. He was happy to be out here with her - it wasn't the most original place to take his friend, but at least it was something that could join the two of them in a friendly manner. At least it was a fun place to take her, to laugh and smile and act like everything was just dandy and the world would never stop. Marshjump tended to do things without thinking of the consequences, and today? Today he was... semi-thinking of them. He knew nothing bad would happen to her, not while he was alive and concious to protect her. Mintkit wouldn't be able to fight back if something happened, so it was a good thing that Marshjump was already a warrior. New warriors, he knew, had the tendency to overthink their abilities.

They were young, they were strong, and they were smart enough that they had earned this. So what could possibly go wrong? He had heard stories of things going very wrong, but he was still proud of himself and confident enough that he thought he would be able to get away with doing this and hopefully get his young friend out of it without a single scratch. He purred at her confidence that this was going to work, the sound rumbling deep in his throat and vibrating through his chest and sides, a sound that was as steady as his heartbeat in this moment. "You are just about as precious as they come, lil' Minty." Soon she wouldn't be small anymore, but she would always be his "lil' Minty." Even when they were both senior warriors, scarred from battles and experienced and old, they would still be friends and she would still be lil' Minty to him. Besides, Marshjump guessed he would always be the larger of the two - she might almost catch up, but he figured he was big enough that he would always outgrow her.

"So, if you do become my apprentice, what would be the first thing you'd want to do?" He asked curiously, giving the smaller cat a side-glance to see what her thoughts on the matter were. He was truly curious as to what Mintkit wanted to learn first, even though every apprenticeship normally began with going to the borders, and through the territory, and sometimes battle or hunting training if you were lucky. Depending on how quickly everything else went. Marshjump figured that Mintkit would be smart enough so that he could breeze through those things, and he was half-confident that he would be her mentor. It'd be nice to start teaching her already. Take her to the borders, and then when the day came that he was announced as her mentor, they could jump right in... but he was getting ahead of himself. Even Marshjump wasn't so overconfident that he would go ahead and name himself her mentor.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:06 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way that Kestrelpaw described it was pretty average, and the she cat would have agreed that she was average as well. "I get it. You want to win," She shrugged a little. It was how she felt as well. She hated leaving a fight, but sometimes? That was the only option. That had been her only option, and it had taught her some humility. Kestrelpaw wasn't especially prideful, but she was certainly not above acting a little more snobbish when she felt that it was needed. A softer expression entered her eyes, one that was unusually affectionate (in a friendly manner) as she glanced at the tom. "I could probably help you with that. When I'm better, I mean." She mewed, gesturing semi-awkwardly towards her injuries. Or, the worst of the injuries.
Kestrelpaw smiled, this was unusual for him to do but he was genuinely glad that the she cat was offering to help him. "That would be great." He said. He thought it would be nice to train with someone who was around his same age and had kind of his same mindset. "Speaking of your injuries, are they doing okay? I don't want Caliapaw to throw a fit if your injuries get worse because of the walking." He chuckle lightly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 14th, 2017, 10:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

(OPEN)
Lulu, a kittypet stepped into the woods, her silver pelt blending in with the snow. She blue color jingled as she walked along the crisp snow admiring the forest, she seemed unaware that she was in Thunderclan territory. Her blue orbs gazed at the tall towering trees. She smiled then smiled at the rabbit darting through the forest Oh, someone’s rabbit must have escaped. Poor thing, won’t last a day out here. She thought before continuing her walk happily, she hated being cooped up in her housefolk’s den, it was much better out in the cold forest.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Bluekit-from-ThunderClan

Smile Re: ThunderClan Territory

hi
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Zero to Hero
[ My posts won't be too detailed since
I've got lots of things going at the moment !! ]

Silvery paws struck the dust up into a flurry as alabasterpaw landed a pounce. The impact of the fall nearly sent her teetering over but she was able to steady herself once more. Smiling to herself for not falling over like and idiot she licked her chest fur down a few times. Retracing her steps to the stump just in the tree line, she leapt up and steadied herself, scanning the clearing with her pastel coloured eyes finding her new target just a whisker length beyond her original. easy. You can do it. as alabaster crouch her muscles tensed and moved under her slick pelt until she was fully crouched. Than bunching her muscles she released the strength and sprang forward claws out for the ball of moss. Just as she was coming towards her target she felt her momentum slowly deplete and she began to fall short. When she expected to hit the tough ground she was met with a splash if mud up into her face and eyes completely taking her off guard. "Mousedung!" her cry rang out throughout the forest. With an exhausted huff the she cat sat down and retracted her claws, examining each paw and the caked on mud and dirt. stupid snow melting and making everything so wet. wading out of the puddle to dry ground. how could I not have seen that?!? Mouse brain how could I not have.she thought frustratedly as she began to reluctantly lick at each paw. With time the taste of mud was burned into her tongue but her pelt was shinning once again. She wouldn't do that again. Or at least she wouldn't try to, wasn't that obvious? With an aggravated sigh at the loss of valuable time she for up and stretched out her tense muscles hearing a few pops and cracks in her joints. For a few days now akabasterpaw had been tirelessly avoiding her jobs and cherrybubble to come out and train. Sure cheery was only trying to help but sometimes she didn't seem like she was. Ahead was always trying to protect alabaster from the off chance of getting injured in some way. henceforth treating me like a kit. being alone from the clan was the best way to train, to figure things out on your own and work up from there. I don't need anybody's help! They will all slow me down...

(Don't worry about it. My replies tend to be short either way ^.^")

Sablefur hunted nearby, an impressive pile of prey buried under the leaves and snow not far away from where she prowled like the stealthy predator she was. The warrior had been out in the territory all morning, working on beating her current record of how much prey she has caught in a single hunting session. So far, she was at three; two mice and a squirrel. Two more to go, and I'll have a new record. He thought, smiling mischievously at herself. Any passerby would likely think her crazy for grinning like an idiot at apparently nothing. She opened her mouth, inhaling the scent of another cat nearby, as well as some prey. The scent didn't really catch her attention, she just naturally assumed that other would be out hunting. However, at Alabasterpaw's cry when she fell into the mud, she was instantly curious. Abandoning the trail she had been following, the warrior went to investigate, approaching the apprentice just as she was finishing grooming her fur. By the murky look of the puddle, and the fierce licking she was doing, Sable easier connecting the dots to what had happened. "I guess it's too late to warn you that there's a puddle there?" Sablefur started, offering a smile after her slight tease. "You're Alabasterpaw, right?" She continued, recognizing the white cat from her last few moons as an apprentice herself.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:27 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Firefall froze, blinking with a tiny swallow of fear. He’d been spotted. His ginger-and white pelt fluffed more than it was, and judging by how soft-looking he already appeared with his ginger and white pelt being fluffy, and his wide amber eyes, he looked unthreatening and fluffy..er. He sometimes despised his soft fur, but then again, it was nice in leafbare. It kept him warm, after all, so it served its purpose. He realized he probably looked creepy, standing silently, so tried to find the right words, scouring his brain for a coherent sentence. Flintheart seemed to recognize him, which made him slightly relax. At least he wasn’t forgotten by the striking burmilla tom. His eartips grew hot at the odd thought, but he forced his face to remain..calmish. -Ish being the key. His amber eyes were big, frozen, and his fur was still not totally smoothed, but he wasn’t frozen with shock. Of course the tom would be hunting, he seemed loyal. He’d saved him after all. Realizing he was talking, an awkward smile formed on Firefall’s lips. “Y-Yeah. Since the..y’know,” he couldn’t bring himself to totally bring up the battle..the one he’d almost died in. He sounded more matured, and so did Firefall, kind of, he was still stuttering like a flustered apprentice. “Oh, yeah, t-they actually healed nice,” he mewed. They were noticeable, however. A large nick in his ears, a tiny limp, and scars across his shoulders and a slash on his muzzle, but otherwise, he was mostly fine. The limp didn’t hinder him, and nothing really hurt. He felt a tiny pang of guilt, seeing his scar, but he reminded himself he’d probably be told it wasn’t his fault. Firefall shuffled his paws slightly, glancing around them at the forest. He didn’t want to fight, or bring up a fight soon to come. The tom swished his tail, a tiny smile still on his face, faltering slightly. “Oh! Right, I saw his ceremony. He seems like a very nice young cat, i’m sure he’ll be a great warrior.” He mewed. He and the pure black warrior hadn’t spoken much. He remembered that he was Ebonypaw at the battle, and now he was a warrior. He’d make an effort to try and talk to him a bit more. “Huh? I-I was hunting and I heard a noise, and I guess I let my curiosity get the best of me.” He mewed, giving a tiny shrug. Firefall noted his food wouldn’t turn rotten after a bit of chatting with a..friend? Clanmate? Whatever he could consider Flintheart as.
This orange-furred tomcat’s nervous and silent behavior both confused and amused Flintheart, wondering if cats saw him as too intimidating to talk to now with these nasty battle scars that he had now, but it would be best not to dwell on such things and not assume anything so quickly without any confirmation. A chilling wind swept through the forest, brushing through both male felines from where they stood. Firefall, of course, wouldn’t have much effect from it since he was one of those cats that were born with long, thick pelts to keep them warm. At that, the grey-furred warrior took note of how soft and silky the other male looked, making him wonder silently to himself as he awaited Firefall to speak. He wasn’t offended or anything by how anxious and wide-eyed he looked right now, considering that this whole encounter kinda came out of nowhere and he probably wasn’t expecting to be addressed. Flintheart almost never talked to other cats and most of Thunderclan knew that, even Ebonystrike, his previous apprentice. The older feline brought himself away from his thoughts though when the orange-furred warrior finally managed to find his words, even though they came off as stuttering and hesitant - he could only hope that his new appearance did not frighten Firefall. “Well, I’m grateful to hear that.” He said with a gentle deepened tone, “Who knows? Maybe you could make up some thrilling story to impress some kittens or even a shecat one of these days.” The Burmilla gave a lightened chuckle and shook his head, “Apologies, it is wrong of me to speak of such an event with amusement.” He mewed, knowing how violent the battle had been for all of them. He should know better and moved on with the conversation. A small smile came to his expression when the fellow Thunderclanner addressed his mention of Ebony’s ceremony that happened a few days previously. “I can only hope that he will be a good warrior that is worthy of representing the next generation of warriors in our clan.” Flintheart remarked, looking off to the side into the trees for a moment, “I probably chanted a bit too loud, being in the front row at the ceremony, but I was just so proud of him, you know? He reminded me of myself at that age.” There was differences to Flint and Ebony when it came to their youth though, the Burmilla knew that - especially since Ebonystrike had his littermate to be there for him, while Flintheart never had any littermates and his mother, Silentdream, was the only feline in his family that actually cared about him. He was diving too deep into his childhood though. “Ah! That’s completely understandable, you can never be too careful of suspicious noises, especially with the whole thing, you know, with Windclan and us right now.” It was his turn to give a slight shrug, but he looked back at Firefall for a moment as they both were silent now. He was not good with socializing, that was evident and it was no surprise that the older warrior isolated himself from everyone ever since he was an apprentice. Perhaps, with this tomcat, Flintheart could give, at the very least, one cat a chance to get to know him. “Hey, how about you join me and we can go on a small hunting patrol together right now?” He offered with a slight twitch of his whiskers, “That is, if you want to.” He added, “ I, of all cats, understand the need to hunt alone and such.”
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Kestrelpaw smiled, this was unusual for him to do but he was genuinely glad that the she cat was offering to help him. "That would be great." He said. He thought it would be nice to train with someone who was around his same age and had kind of his same mindset. "Speaking of your injuries, are they doing okay? I don't want Caliapaw to throw a fit if your injuries get worse because of the walking." He chuckle lightly.
Kestrelpaw gave the tom her own, sort of half-smile back. It barely reached her eyes, but at least it was there at all - she definitely could have been less friendly. But, at the mention of Caliapaw, her expression darkened just the slightest bit. She wasn't a huge fan of the medicine cat, as mentioned before, and she only seemed to be getting angrier with every passing day. "I don't think Caliapaw would be able to say much about them." Her tone was frosty, cold, but still remained semi-level. "But, I think they're alright. They haven't been hurting at all." Unlike some of her clanmates, Kestrelpaw didn't hold much sympathy for the younger cat... just frustration that there was someone inexperienced in charge of taking care of every cat in the Clan. A young leader was fine; especially when they were someone like Snowstar, who Kestrelpaw very much trusted. But someone young being put in a position where they could basically kill the entire Clan? That was less good.

Old December 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Apologies it was a busy show week for me!)
Ivorythorn followed Rosebelly slowly noting the limp that made her drag behind. The pace was much too slow for Ivorythorn, and she almost said something. But she figured if Rosebelly couldn't keep up she would just turn around and Ivorythorn would be at square one again. Discouraged the duo trudged on. Ivorythorn watched for something that might spook Rosebelly. The she-cat was starting to itch for some excitement and a good laugh. There was a leaf shaking in the leaf-bare wind. Maybe she could say she'd seen something move in that direction? No. Too obvious. Definitely not interesting enough. A patch of brown fur was stuck on a bramble, maybe Ivorythorn could say it was badger fur. The warrior sighed. No it was very obviously from a previous cat leaving during the patrol. She sighed, "Rosebelly - do you ever just get scared for the heck of it?" She knew it was an odd question, but Ivorythorn figured it was philosophical enough just to wonder about and spark ideas to get Rosebelly scared.
(Its okay!)

Rosebelly limped along, staring ahead numbly. The cold chilled her to the bones, and all she could think about was her foggy memories. Why did they get foggy? What happened? What's with foxes? Her ginger fur bristled as a cold breeze ruffled her fur. Rosebelly was about to ask to turn back, but she was stopped by Ivorythorn's question. Get scared for the heck of it? What kind of question was that? Rosebelly scanned her sister's expression, but the warrior was too keen on masking emotions. "Er.. not really. Isn't getting scared kind of a bad thing?" Rosebelly licked her chest fur a few times. She felt rather pressured by Ivorythorn's gaze. After all, that she-cat was known to gossip. Rosebelly felt determination rushing into her. She would not let herself be made a fool of.