Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@The Fallen Queen

Morningpaw stalked forward, balancing her tail perfectly (as she called it) and keeping her eyes locked on the rabbit she was hunting, she kept her muscles bunched, aware that even though she was downwind of it the rabbit would soon smell her and it would be a chase from then on. Well, I'll catch it anyway, might as well get the chase overwith. Morningpaw leaped out from the bushes landing just short of the rabbit. The brown ball of fluff bolted, Morningpaw hot on its tail. Finally the rabbit began to slow down, obviously beggining to tire. Morningpaw took it as an oppurtonity and leaped at it, she landed practically on top of it, and bit down on its neck.
Morningpaw sat down and carefully licked a few strands of stray hairs that had fallen slightly out of place during her hunt. She half closed her eyes contently, and then, grabbing the rabbit in her jaws she began to head towards camp.
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:43 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

@The Fallen Queen

Morningpaw stalked forward, balancing her tail perfectly (as she called it) and keeping her eyes locked on the rabbit she was hunting, she kept her muscles bunched, aware that even though she was downwind of it the rabbit would soon smell her and it would be a chase from then on. Well, I'll catch it anyway, might as well get the chase overwith. Morningpaw leaped out from the bushes landing just short of the rabbit. The brown ball of fluff bolted, Morningpaw hot on its tail. Finally the rabbit began to slow down, obviously beggining to tire. Morningpaw took it as an opportunity and leaped at it, she landed practically on top of it, and bit down on its neck.
Morningpaw sat down and carefully licked a few strands of stray hairs that had fallen slightly out of place during her hunt. She half closed her eyes contently, and then, grabbing the rabbit in her jaws she began to head towards camp.
the tom was heading back to the camp, he probably wasn't going out into the territory anytime soon. wolfcall had a big decision on his mind, leave thunderclan and go with aspiringspirit or, stay in thunderclan and do nothing. his gaze was fixate on the ground, he didn't even get to hunt anything. his tail lash angrily, it was a waste of time. he thought, he thought he could be a warrior. yet it seem he was wrong. he must not be ready, wolfcall actually thought he was ready. fifteen moons old and has no idea on how to work on his own. he didn't realize he was that dependent on tasks and training when he was at thunderclan. his head bump into something soft and fluffy, when the heck did a tree become fluffy? wolfcall lift his head, a glare in his golden eyes. he back up a little to see who had rudely made him bump into them. his fluffy tail curl up, lowering his head, his expression was blank but a frown was shown. "who are you? some kit that felt brave enough to sneak out of camp?" he snorted, rudely.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar had snorted. Was he dumb enough to strike through all his lives? No - no, of course not. That sounded ridiculous. It wasn't like he went out causing trouble...not most times anyway. He had stopped being rather ludicrous when he became deputy, opting out to become more peaceful, but not truly maintaining control as he lost it pretty quickly. Compared to a candle, the flame was dimmed, but as long as it continued to be provoked, it was dangerous territory. Passionstar was mellow-headed in this moment, so he doubted if he would ever lose his temper. Passionstar proceeded to wave Erminewhisper's threat with a his paw. He knew, in the end, that it was a threat of care. No one wanted to see their best friend dead. ''Pretty sure I wouldn't hear you. I'd be too busy enjoying a lavish lifestyle in Starclan.'' He had snickered. It was the morbid truth, the unspoken sadness when he joked about it all. Passionstar was pretty intelligent. He was more than a smart feline. Then again, moment of dire situations caused all brain cells to disconnect, the consequences never mattered until the aftermath. Even the aftermath didn't matter. Passionstar was pretty spontaneous. He was that tom to be a go-getter that it was almost considered to be farfetched. Laughing lowly, the tom had bumped Erminewhisper's forehead with his own. ''Stop being so mousebrained. You know I'm not going to go through these lives like some crazed maniac.'' He wouldn't promise her, of course. He didn't know what the future foretold, but he always tried his best.

Even if Passionstar didn't have much esteem in himself. He never doubted Thunderclan. He liked to think Thunderclan was resilient. Always being able to pick back up after a disaster. He never cared about how he would be ruined. His own father was a loyal warrior of Thunderclan, so Passionstar wanted to be one too. Aside from that, receiving lives took a lot of strength out of him. More than he would liked to admit. He practically had cringed when he felt that he was brought back to Starclan on that fateful day. It was a honorable thing, really, but it was painful. ''What type of bad prey you been eating?'' Passionstar scoffed. Erminewhisper being the hero was a pretty funny thing to imagine. Maybe, it was because he never saw her as one to partake in such dangerous matters. ''Because I don't think you're in your right noggin', my friend.'' Passionstar lifted a paw to pat Erminewhisper on the head, indicating her insanity. He wasn't the only one who lost some brain cells, apparently.

As a kit, Passionstar imagined playing off a hero. He crazily thought he would be that one tom to change the world...make all the clans into one family, so the fighting would ceased. That dream been long gone and stomped on when he realized that it wasn't how the warrior code worked. These clans were created for a reason. These cats spilled blood for their home. Over territory. Passionstar was deemed to be benevolent, but he was just like the other leaders. Territorial. If he couldn't be a hero for the entire forest, he was happy with just being a hero for his clan.

''I believe I've seen the world,'' No, he haven't. He believed he seen most of the forest. That was more or less. ''So, I got some special places that are secluded. So, yeah! I don't believe you will be able to find me.'' He stated, almost proudly as he bent his head to give a couple long strokes to his chest fur to hide a smug expression. This was nothing new, and it was quite fun whenever Erminewhisper had challenged him. It triggered his playful side, a side he liked to use more than his animalistic, sadistic side that usually came out in the heat of the moment. Passionstar had practically almost begin bouncing around her in a blitheful trot waiting for her to show him her other hidden places. He noticed her gaze fixated on the sky, causing himself to look up and appreciate all its worth. Whether it was the moon and the stars or the sun and the clouds, he was grateful for the light bestowed down on them. Calmly, he suggested, ''Maybe we can come back to stargaze. Like old times.'' Recently, Passionstar stargazed by himself. That was only because he had a conversation with the stars and did not want to appear like a dimwit for talking to balls of gas that didn't utter a single word back. Passionstar may had been a lunatic, but he was certain that the stars flickered for him, delivering their message. Then again, he probably been sniffing the wrong herbs. Or, tasting the wrong fruit. Either way, the stars were the best psychiatrist. They listened without judging.

Passionstar had happily bounced after Erminewhisper, following close behind her. The two of them together reminded him of the adventures of when they were two curious kits that usually got scolded. Going back into nostalgia made him wish he was a kit again, exploring, then later getting scolded for venturing too far. He felt that being a kit was a lot more...care free. Passionstar was grateful that Erminewhisper brought him out to these places, even if he didn't mention it, but she took him away from a responsibility that lingered over his head like a rainy cloud. When they reached an abandoned fox den, Passionstar padded around the area. It was a stall scent, so that was good. ''Mmm, fancy.'' Passionstar commented, watching his fluffy companion scurry into the den. He padded after her, poking his head into the den to check it out, almost hesitantly before perching himself in. ''Ooh! It's cozy in here!'' He exclaimed, a tad bit surprised, but it wasn't that bad. He felt that he could almost get used to this. ''How did you find this place?'' He tilted his head in a genuine curious expression towards the molly. It made him miss finding little treasured places with her as kits...who knew growing up could change so many things.
Inside the den was warm, and Erminewhisper had always liked it there. There was some remaining fox-scent, but not enough to alarm her… a few stray feathers still lay on the ground of the empty den, and bones - skulls and pieces of skeletons somewhat dampened the happy mood when she was down here, but she’d put them all up into a smaller pile at the back. ”It is. Foxes have it better then we do, it looks like.” The she cat remarked, looking around at the den. They certainly seemed to be living a lavish lifestyle… it looked nice in there. Of course, they were also dead or had moved on by now, so she supposed there would be a few downsides to being an animal like that. There were a lot of problems with places like this, not the very least of which was that they weren’t too hard to discover, and some other adventurous felines might decide they wanted to take a look in her special hidey-hole at some point.

The she cat certainly hoped they wouldn’t, though. She would have preferred to keep this place to herself. Now, that wasn’t to say that she didn’t like sharing it with Passionstar, but other cats? They needed to stay away. Maybe they’d all be too scared to go in and see if the foxes were home, other than a few brave apprentices. Erminewhisper was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t hear Passionstar’s question at first, just catching the last few words of it, and trying to fill in the blanks the best she could. ”Find this… oh! Well, that’s a funny story, your Royal Dorkness, so get comfortable.” She mewed, flashing the tom a goofy grin before she continued. Curling her tail around her paws, Erminewhisper got into her best storyteller stance, preparing herself to speak further.

”So there I was, walking through the woods all alone, trying to find some company since all of my other friends-” here she shot a pointed look at the tom - ”were busy with their jobs. I was taking a break - not slacking off, nope, definitely not - when I saw something going through the woods. It looked like a bird, but it was a little big to be one - had strange coloring, too. So I continued on, padding along at a good speed, being super extra careful not to scare the bird-thing away. I didn’t want it to spook, you know. I followed it all the way to this den and saw that it WAS a bird… a really big, dirty crow.” She paused for effect, her eyes twinkling as she did so, a cheerful smile on her features. Erminewhisper, to be honest, wasn’t completely sure if she was remembering it right. She could remember the crow - and she could remember that it’d been muddy, but she was pretty sure she’d known it was a bird and just didn’t want to bother catching it. Besides, it had been big! And they didn’t see a lot of crows here anyways!

”The crow was perched in front of this den, eating something. I couldn’t see what it was, but I decided that while the bird was distracted, I could sneak up behind it and kill it, and bring it back to ThunderClan. It would feed all the kits, at least I thought it would!” She exclaimed cheerfully, with a smile on her features. ”While I was creeping up behind the bird, I noticed something odd. It was eating another bird… but a dead one. And a tiny one. That’s when I realized this wasn’t just some random hole - it was a den. A fox den. The scent was stale and everything, but the bird looked like it’d been killed recently - I wondered if the crow had killed it, or if something else had. I couldn’t see any sign other than that bird that foxes had been around recently, so I thought I would take a look inside the den.” She stopped again, looking at her surroundings. It felt a little damper than usual inside the den, perhaps it would rain soon.

”It was disgusting in there! There were bones everywhere, feathers, and even a carcass in the corner! I wished that crow would come inside and finish off whatever IT was soon. But that stupid bird just looked at me and flew away. Which was stupid, cause it’d been fine when I was going into the den. Maybe it thought I was coming back out to eat it. Well, about that time, it was noon - I decided I’d do some hunting. So I headed out, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious just in case those foxes were still living here. But there were no foxes, so I made a mental note to come back to the den later and check it out further.” She finished, with a small bow. The she cat was a performer, to be honest… she loved talking. She could talk about anything and everything when it came down to it, and she liked captivating an audience. While Passionstar was the only member of that audience, and was used to her shenanigans, at least she could put on a performance to remember. On that ending note, the she cat glanced at the tom with a curious expression.

”Oh, oops, I almost forgot the best part!” She laughed, shaking her head a little as she did so. ”Um, well, while I was coming back out of the den, I sort of tripped over the little bird the crow had been eating, and, uh… yeah.” Erminewhisper ducked her head, a little embarrassed, even though it had been the best part of that story. Too bad she hadn’t been able to tell it in a more dramatic way. She could remember getting pretty bruised up over that, awkwardly enough, since she’d fallen flat on her face. Her coordination could use a lot of work. ”But enough about that! What do you say to taking me to some of your spots, hm?” She asked, her eyes twinkling happily as she rose up and down on her paws, the equivalent of bouncing around excitedly in such a small area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose snickered and leaned closer, swiping his tongue across stonegazer's cheek before quickly rolling away as panic set in. his eyes widened in fear, and he squeaked loudly. "sorry!" the tom yelped, pelt burning with embarrassment. tail whipping about wildly, powdernose lowered his head and forced himself to calm down. "dunno what got a hold of me there, eh," he tried to joke, voice shaking as he spoke.

the small tom huffed and shook his head. "you may want to get to your duties, now. can't have mister always-working slacking," he teased, a tiny smile pulling at his lips. powdernose let out a soft sigh, attempting to hide his disappointment. "maybe we could- uh- come out here and watch the stars sometime, if you'd like?" grinning awkwardly, he chuckled and ducked his head, nervous. "you don't have to, of course! 'twas simply a suggestion." his gaze focused on his paws, which were shuffling in the dirt. please don't mess this up, he thought pleadingly, momentarily looking up to the sky.
For a moment, Stonegazer was shocked. Like, actually shocked. The tom who always looked like nothing could phase him was staring in full disbelief at Powdernose. ”It’s… okay.” Embarrassment began to warm his ears and pelt, and for a moment, Stonegazer had to look down at the ground. How awkward was this? It was highly unprofessional, nowhere near normal, and… and… and he hadn’t minded it. ”Hm. Yes, I suppose I should. There is work to be done, after all.” Stonegazer shifted his weight a little. He didn’t really want to go, not quite yet, but he knew it would be inappropriate to ask to stay. After all, there were other warriors hard at work, defending and working for their Clan, and Stonegazer needed to be doing the same. He was somewhat surprised at himself, for not having walked away already… but he supposed it would be alright. There was nothing too odd about it, after all. Powdernose’s invitation was the second surprise in the last few minutes… but this time, Stonegazer was able to control himself and keep it from showing. ”Watching the stars? But what’s the point of that?” He questioned, before stopping and thinking. Quality time, perhaps? It wasn’t exactly an order, but it would be rude for me to decline. ”Nevermind. If I’ve finished my duties for the day, I would be happy to come out and… stargaze with you.” He mewed, a little hesitantly, but he’d agreed nonetheless.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“You know, most cats think I’m some old warhawk in Thunderclan,” Flintheart mentioned as they went on their way, “It is mostly because of how irritable I can be with my apprentices and the youth of the clans in general.” He gave a gentle shrug and a warm chuckle before looking off into the trees out of slight embarrassment of the matter before turning back to look at Firefall with his tail twitching behind him. “It is probably because my father was a huge ‘charge-into-battle’ type though and they all expect me to walk in his pawsteps or whatever they say,” The tomcat shook his head, “Between you and me though, I am not into war whatsoever. So many of our problems with the clans could be talked out rather than with teeth and claws. I’m rambling though, so I’ll stop there for that.” In the past, the old warrior had been much of a talker, always keeping to himself and thinking silently where nobody could bother him. With this orange-furred feline, however, he felt comfortable around for once in his life. He did not seem to cower or treat him like an elder (probably because they were around the same age) and Flintheart was thankful for that. He did not reply any further to their conversation about hunting and fighting - only simply gave a heartwarming smile and dipped his head in a silent agreement. Sometimes, the Burmilla had learned, there did not have to be words in order to make a point. They walked in a peaceful silence for awhile now, being lead to a small sanctuary that Firefall knew and used to get away from the burden of clan-life. Flintheart gently hummed to himself, letting the warm rays of sunlight soothe his back as they weaved through the undergrowth of the Thunderclan hunting grounds without any interruptions to disturb them both. The grey-furred male was taken away from the silence and softened sounds of nature though when Firefall mewed excitedly that they had reached their destination, which made his ears perk in surprise and their own sole excitement. The other male quickened his pace from beside him, leaving his side to go off into the small clearing. This prompted Flintheart to race after him, bounding through the uncut fresh green grass as the two warriors entered the sunlit clearing, beautiful flowers of various colors surrounding the area and just letting the stress and anxious emotions that he was feeling melt away. “Woah..” Flintheart murmured, under his breath as his green-hued eyes scanned the scene with interest, “This place is truly as beautiful as you said it was..” He looked at Firefall, who looked relaxed being here, his orange fur seeming to glow in the warm sunlight. The warrior looked happy and calm, which made the Burmilla stare for a moment in silence before he shook his head. The tom’s muzzle turned hot with embarrassment as he settled down in the softened grass and wrapped his tail around his front paws without trouble. “This place must be quite the heavenly spot for a nap now and then.”
Firefall nodded. "They can be very..loud. And nosy," he mewed. Apprentices were fine with him, but some of them weren't very mature. He settled in a sunny spot, letting the comfortable warmth seep into his pelt. Firefall smiled in return and lay in the grass, gazing at the other tom as he continued. He was friendly, easy to talk to. Firefall could feel like himself around Flintheart, which was pleasant. He enjoyed the feeling. "Ah, that's always irritating, being in someone's shadow," he replied. He himself had average parents. His father was a loyal, fierce, loyal warrior. And his mother was a compassionate but strict queen. Both were older, but not any less spirited. His mentor had been less..close, but he made him a good warrior, so he appreciated that. Firefall didn't talk to many cats. He found it hard to approach cats without them starting the conversation. Even then, he seemed to stumble over his tongue and ramble on until they got bored. Firefall curled his tail around his haunches and pricked his ears, listening intently. Thanking his awkwardness for letting it up a bit. The silence was comforting, the occasional twitter of birds in the trees above filling the emptiness of their words. "It is, plenty of quietness. Sometimes mice and birds come around," he replied with a smile.
Old May 4th, 2018, 07:55 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

@Ombre Party “Here we are” CactusPaw said
Old May 4th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@Ombre Party “Here we are” CactusPaw said
"Mhm." Honeykit agreed, suddenly shrinking a bit. "Y-you lead to their camp?"

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 4th, 2018, 07:58 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Mhm." Honeykit agreed, suddenly shrinking a bit. "Y-you lead to their camp?"
“We need to act like we belong here.. your names BrightPaw now, I’m SnowPaw”

Last edited by CactusHeart; May 4th, 2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
“We need to act like we belong here.. your names BrightPaw now, I’m SnowPaw”
"But I looked to tiny to be Brightpaw!" Honeykit insisted with a sigh. "Plus, won' they realize we don't belong?"

No star is lost at all

Old May 4th, 2018, 08:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"But I looked to tiny to be Brightpaw!" Honeykit insisted with a sigh. "Plus, won' they realize we don't belong?"
“Just act like its where we are supposed to be. Okay?” He asked HoneyKit
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
“Just act like its where we are supposed to be. Okay?” He asked HoneyKit
"Fine." Honeykit agreed. "I am now Brightpaw and you are Snowpaw." She grumbled.

No star is lost at all