Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM

Old September 3rd, 2018, 06:28 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

{@Spikes
Heart racing and paws thrumming to each pulse, Squirrel entered pursuit after the sprinting rodent.
It’s brown fur was merely a flash around him, zipping around like Superman would after a villain.
Squirrel had been rather adventurous today, and for a breif moment had wondered what lay outside of Twolegplace. Bidding his sidekicks adieu, Super Squirrel had set off to explore uncharted areas never to be seen by any mortal!
Of course, it turned out that other cats were here.
Regardless, Squirrel had waltzed right across the abundant scent markers, his russet fur swaying with his confident saunter, before spotting a plump rabbit gnawing obnoxiously on a patch of wild garlic.
I wonder what rabbit and garlic tastes like. I don’t think Mom had ever cooked me anything like that! I guess it’s seasoning.
Wind rushing through the hero’s fur, Squirrel had a rush of adrenaline that gave an extra boost to his speed, and for a second the thrill like flying shot through his body.
Just after he had gained a lot of ground on the escaping prey, he was about to launch into the air to land perfectly and deliver the killing blow when a new noise entered his senses.
Hm, I guess I’ve found someone. I hope they don’t mind me stopping for lunch.
Landing on the back of his prey, Squirrel felt the crunch of bones under his paws, and he dug in his hooked blades of terror to cut off the blood flow.
Grabbing the rabbit by it’s neck, he came to halt and delicately picked up the limp fresh-kill in his jaws to look around.
He truly did look stunning in this lighting. It was a small glade, and his russet fur was set alight with shafts of sunlight coming down to bathe him in glorious warmth.
His green eyes ablaze, he turned his head to watch a new cat emerge from the undergrowth nearby.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; September 3rd, 2018 at 06:28 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Silver Fishie ||

Just like any other day, the grey and brown tom was sauntering through his territory, searching for prey for his clan. There'd been a lack of cats in need, recently, so he'd always taken the opportunity to help out in other ways. The hunt was slow, today, but the long-furred tabby didn't mind... It just gave him more time to think. Half of his mind was focused on the clans' social climate as of late, the other was aware that this was a hunting mission. Soon enough, he'd spotted what he needed... A rabbit. What luck! It'd be a large haul to bring back for his clanmates, and they'd surely appreciate it after the tense gathering. Mistburr dropped into a crouch, quickly stalking towards the large ball of fluff. Rabbits weren't the easiest catch, but they sure made for a hearty meal.

Just as he prepared to strike, a flurry of stark-red fur flashed by, in hot pursuit of the alerted rabbit. Startled, Mistburr had to take a break to understand what was going on. Who was... I've never seen that cat before! He sprinted after the intruder, noticing he lacked the territory's scent. This cat really was an outsider, though the battle-scarred tom wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to do. He thought the rabbit had escaped, though as he finally caught up to the stranger, he'd already clamped the prey between his jaws. A good catch, and an unexpected one. As the stranger turned his head to look at him, the tabby tom went silent.

"...You're on ThunderClan territory," he meowed diplomatically, not wanting to start a fight. He didn't like having to unsheathe his claws at the best of times, but with tension stagnating in the air, he didn't want to add fuel to the clan's fire. The bulky tom glanced towards the dead rabbit, pelt prickling in the slightest. That could've gone to his clanmates... But it was alright. It wasn't leaf-bare, and prey had been moving along well. "You'd better move along, unless you want to answer to Passionstar."
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:23 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Silver Fishie ||

Just like any other day, the grey and brown tom was sauntering through his territory, searching for prey for his clan. There'd been a lack of cats in need, recently, so he'd always taken the opportunity to help out in other ways. The hunt was slow, today, but the long-furred tabby didn't mind... It just gave him more time to think. Half of his mind was focused on the clans' social climate as of late, the other was aware that this was a hunting mission. Soon enough, he'd spotted what he needed... A rabbit. What luck! It'd be a large haul to bring back for his clanmates, and they'd surely appreciate it after the tense gathering. Mistburr dropped into a crouch, quickly stalking towards the large ball of fluff. Rabbits weren't the easiest catch, but they sure made for a hearty meal.

Just as he prepared to strike, a flurry of stark-red fur flashed by, in hot pursuit of the alerted rabbit. Startled, Mistburr had to take a break to understand what was going on. Who was... I've never seen that cat before! He sprinted after the intruder, noticing he lacked the territory's scent. This cat really was an outsider, though the battle-scarred tom wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to do. He thought the rabbit had escaped, though as he finally caught up to the stranger, he'd already clamped the prey between his jaws. A good catch, and an unexpected one. As the stranger turned his head to look at him, the tabby tom went silent.

"...You're on ThunderClan territory," he meowed diplomatically, not wanting to start a fight. He didn't like having to unsheathe his claws at the best of times, but with tension stagnating in the air, he didn't want to add fuel to the clan's fire. The bulky tom glanced towards the dead rabbit, pelt prickling in the slightest. That could've gone to his clanmates... But it was alright. It wasn't leaf-bare, and prey had been moving along well. "You'd better move along, unless you want to answer to Passionstar."
Squirrel narrowed his eyes at the newcomer.
How dare he just gawk at me, like I’ve done something wrong! Squirrel set down his rabbit before responding.
While his voice was flat and didn’t seem threatening, Squirrel could see how the cat was standing, body a bit taut like he was about to strike but also didn’t want to. At least this tom wasn’t being rude... yet.
“Hurm, never heard of Thunderclan before. Is this Mr. or Ms. Thunderclan very territorial? How come you get to go on their territory but not me?” He asked with a puzzled expression, cocking his head sideways to stare like an innocent kit at the tomcat standing in front of him.
“Aw, do I have to leave?” He said questioningly. “How come that Ms. Passionstar gets to interrogate me when it’s Thunderclan’s territory?” He asked again. “Can I bring my rabbit? I did catch it after all. I don’t see why not.” He meowed, flicking his majestic tail towards the limp scrap of prey on the forest floor.
Squirrel looked around. Ms. Passionstar sure had a nice place. It had lots of moss and sunshine, but had the shade of ancient oaks and plentiful prey. Maybe Ms. Passionstar and Mr. Thunderclan were mates, so they shared this territory.
“Wait,” Squirrel said. “I’m Super Squirrel: The Magnificent! I’m sure you’ve heard of me.” He said, waggling his eye brows with a twinkle in his green eyes.
“I mean, even superheros have to eat! I didn’t catch this rabbit for nothing, after all.” He meowed after realizing that the tom didn’t recognize him or the world-famous name of Super Squirrel.
He didn’t even know his full title!
Super Squirrel: The Magnificent!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old September 5th, 2018, 02:18 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Silver Fishie ||

The tom couldn't help but stifle a chuckle at the intruder's question, not exactly the most confrontational tom around. Of course, he'd run head first into danger without a care in the world, but Mistburr couldn't bring himself to attack a cat who showed no signs of hostility. The russet-furred stranger seemed anything but aggressive, his expression irritated, at most. Even then, he'd soon gone back to a more lighthearted tone, his naivety charming the older tabby, undoubtedly. "No... ThunderClan isn't... someone. It's a clan," he began, calming himself down as the stranger continued to speak. It was nice to not have a rogue cat at his throat on his own territory, so he was taking the meet-up lightly. This cat was obviously confused, anyways. Amusement glimmered in his eyes once more as the nameless cat continued to ask questions, the misty grey tom happy to answer. "'Mr. Passionstar' is ThunderClan's leader, I work under him." He wondered how much he should be spilling to a stranger. He wasn't very reserved, in fact, he was as open to this cat as he would be to any other clanmate. What did he have to hide? He was proud of his livelihood.

When asked if he was going to make the tom leave his prey behind, Mistburr thought to himself for a moment. It was a stunning catch, one that would be a true shame to lose. This cat must not have been a kittypet, unless he was one that was trained to hunt rabbits, specifically! "...I couldn't. Make sure you don't hunt here again, though." He found himself reprimanding the intruder as if he were a kit, and needed a gentler punishment. He wasn't the best at intimidating others, despite his rugged appearance, as he couldn't help but smile and talk gently when not faced with a life-threatening issue.

Waiting for the tom to leave at those words, he was surprised to see that the stranger had more to say to him. Not even slightly uncomfortable with the unfamiliar scent that still hung around the russet-furred intruder, he watched with curiosity as the next statement was made. "Super Squirrel?" he questioned, no longer hiding his laughter. "That almost makes you sound like-" But he didn't need to finish, 'Super Squirrel' had said it all. "...A superhero." With that, he struggled to contain his excitement. Maybe heroes were different in this tom's world, but how different could they be? Maybe the two were more similar than Mistburr first thought. "Well, Super Squirrel, the Magnificent. I'm the heroic Mistburr, a rescuer of mollies and toms alike!" What more could he say? This was one of the strangest encounters he'd had in his life.
Old September 10th, 2018, 07:03 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar's whiskers twitched amusingly, but he didn't show this, angling his ears forward to listen to Jaggedpaw rant. Passionstar didn't think the tom had anything to rant about. He always tried to make lessons fun and durable for the both of them, but Jaggedpaw was always wily.His mother claim that his father is a Thunderclan cat like his brother, but Passionstar wondered if this was true. Jaggedpaw seem like he would be a foolish Shadowclan cat, drowned in his pride too much. The leader remained solid, his tail flicked on his paws as it wrapped around him. ''Apparently, we need to go back to learning about patience.'' Passionstar muttered lowly, doubting that Jaggedpaw heard him. Once he was finished, seeing that Jaggedpaw was exasperated, Passionstar lowered his head, sighing. ''Jaggedpaw, training is important. I'm sorry if we can't lollygag around, but I'm not put in place to be your friend while I train you. You need to understand that if you want to be a warrior, you will need to be serious about it.'' The leader was always serious when it came to training. He only tolerated Jaggedpaw's games, sometimes even finding thing amusing, but he couldn't find anything amusing with the tensions going on in the clans. Peace was no where, and Passionstar lacked sleep because he was already guarding the territory at night, trying to make sure everyone was safe.

Passionstar paused for a long moment, deciding to move his tail tip forward to lightly tough Jaggedpaw's shoulder, ''I like that you have personality, Jaggedpaw. You kinda remind me of...me,'' Passionstar smiled fondly. He had been ridiculous as a kit and apprentice, usually challenging his mentor, acting as if he were smarter than his mentor. Memories. ''But, there is a time and place to be that way. When you are training? This is not the time or place. You'll end up missing out on something important.'' Passionstar adored Jaggedpaw, most times when the younger tom wasn't being a jerk, that is.

The silver tomcat lowered his ears, understanding what his mentor was saying. His mother had always told him he didn’t have patience. As did Caliaflame, his best friend, whom was like an older sister to him. He’d only met his half-brother, Sparrowstream, once, and he had seen how much better of a cat Sparrowstream was than him. Jaggedpaw knew he was rash, and hard to handle, and that he could be rude, but he never thought about it in the moment. Though oftentimes, Jaggedpaw wished that he had followed more in his brother’s pawsteps. But then again, maybe he was the way he was because he never had a father or a brother around to teach him how to be a “good cat.” Passionstar was the closest thing Jaggedpaw had to a father figure. And I just keep disappointing him... But again, it was the thing that he lived in the moment, and regretted his actions later. At Passionstar’s next words, Jaggedpaw nodded, a slight movement from his head. He knew that training should be more serious than he took it, but he couldn’t help that he wanted to sometimes relive his kit moons, with Passionstar as a father for him. A father he never had. ”I understand.” He meowed, his voice even but bland, hiding any emotion swirling in his head.

Jaggedpaw’s ears flicked up in surprise though as Passionstar told him he reminded him of himself. His green eyes sparking with disbelief, he looked at his mentor. ”I don’t believe it... I hope you’re not saying that just to make me feel better.” He meowed, the flicker of a smile on his face again. As Passionstar advised him about his seriousness again, the tomcat flicked his tail, his eyes deep in thought. ”Yeah, I understand....” After a moment the tomcat lifted his head again, looking at his mentor straight in the eye. ”But I can’t exactly help that I live in the moment.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:20 PM
that quiet one

@~Wishing Well~

Golden sunlight filtered down through the treetops, dappling Oaktail's pelt as he padded along a well-trod trail. Birds chirped nearby and the rustling of squirrels could be heard. A slight breeze teased the leaves and underbrush, brushing forest scents past Oaktail's nose. For the moment, he wasn't on patrol or hunting. He simply needed a rest from the clogged camp. So busy.. So many cats scurrying around at once. It was certainly nice to get away from there now and again.
Oaktail stopped at the edge of a small opening in the trees. The warmth of the sun fell fully onto his face. A deep pur vibrated from Oaktail as he sat and closed his eyes. He let his worries flee as he sat there, thinking of nothing and just enjoying the peace. If only he could do this all of the time! He'd be so much more relaxed..
And lazier.., he thought with wry amusement. Hopefully no one spots me. I could never forgive myself after being spotted idle as a kittypet.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; September 11th, 2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old September 12th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post
@~Wishing Well~

Golden sunlight filtered down through the treetops, dappling Oaktail's pelt as he padded along a well-trod trail. Birds chirped nearby and the rustling of squirrels could be heard. A slight breeze teased the leaves and underbrush, brushing forest scents past Oaktail's nose. For the moment, he wasn't on patrol or hunting. He simply needed a rest from the clogged camp. So busy.. So many cats scurrying around at once. It was certainly nice to get away from there now and again.
Oaktail stopped at the edge of a small opening in the trees. The warmth of the sun fell fully onto his face. A deep pur vibrated from Oaktail as he sat and closed his eyes. He let his worries flee as he sat there, thinking of nothing and just enjoying the peace. If only he could do this all of the time! He'd be so much more relaxed..
And lazier.., he thought with wry amusement. Hopefully no one spots me. I could never forgive myself after being spotted idle as a kittypet.
Manglepetal walked through the Thunderclan Territory with two blackbirds dangling from her jaws. She made her way closer to the camp entrance, but then something caught her attention. One of her clanmates had come out of camp and she could tell by the fresh scent. Manglepetal burried the blackbirds in the dirt. The molly followed the scent until she was able to spot the cat. It was none other than Oaktail. She stopped and thought for a moment before approaching him. "Hey Oaktail. Nice day isn't it?" she meowed in greeting. Manglepetal walked up to him, letting out a friendly smile and a flick of her tail. The former loner looked at Oaktail. " It's cool if you want to be left alone. I don't mind leaving. " she added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 12th, 2018, 07:43 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

Manglepetal walked through the Thunderclan Territory with two blackbirds dangling from her jaws. She made her way closer to the camp entrance, but then something caught her attention. One of her clanmates had come out of camp and she could tell by the fresh scent. Manglepetal burried the blackbirds in the dirt. The molly followed the scent until she was able to spot the cat. It was none other than Oaktail. She stopped and thought for a moment before approaching him. "Hey Oaktail. Nice day isn't it?" she meowed in greeting. Manglepetal walked up to him, letting out a friendly smile and a flick of her tail. The former loner looked at Oaktail. " It's cool if you want to be left alone. I don't mind leaving. " she added.
Oaktail flinched slightly, startled out his muse. Green eyes shot open as he turned his head to look at the owner of the voice. Just my luck! he thought, supressing the embarrassment he felt at being caught. By a former loner, no less! He should be an example. A sigh escaped his lips as he waited for her to approach. "Yes, it is." he finally mummured in agreement, with a quick glance around him.
One ear flicked back when she spoke again. Of course I want to be alone! Why do you think I was sitting out here.. Alone! is what he wanted to say, but he bit it back. She didn't mean any harm. He decided it was best to change the subject.
"Actually, " he said, shifting his gaze from the she-cat to the small opening. "I was about to go on a short patrol myself. You're welcome to come along, though. Safety in numbers, right?" He glanced back at her, waiting for a response. In all honesty, he doubted any danger would come upon him. Hardly ever did, as a matter of fact. But he didn't want to be completely rude by sending her off.
@~Wishing Well~

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; September 20th, 2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old September 14th, 2018, 07:01 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Teza

[Sparrowstream & Creamfrost]

“Green.. green... more green..” The brown tabby tom walked through the forest, casting his brilliant gaze around as he walked. Sparrowstream truly was bored for once, which was very rare for the sociable, hard-working tomcat. But ever since the tension had started up between WindClan and Thunderclan, Sparrowstream had realized a lot of his clanmates started giving him weird looks. Like they didn’t trust him. He understood why. He was half-Windclan, and had lived in that clan the majority of his kithood and apprenticeship. But what he didn’t understand is how they still couldn’t see he was completely loyal to his clan. He had fought in the battle with his former clan, and had even gotten in some border skirmishes.
One time he had faltered though was when one of his kithood friends, Frozenflame, had appeared at the border. They’d recognized each other, but she had been cold and aggressive towards him. Soarrowstream has been hurt, and now he realized that he shouldn’t have been. She was the enemy now.

Letting out a sigh, Sparrowstream stopped in his padding, looking up to the trees. His ears flicked as he heard the calls of birds above him, freely flying through the sky. The tomcat wandered off of the path that had been carved through the woods by moons of their ancestors walking these same wood trails. After he had gone quite a ways from the path, the tomcat lay down beneath a tree, closing his eyes, hoping that if he took a small nap, he’d feel better after waking up. He kept his head though and his ears pricked for any sign of danger.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 14th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Teza

[Sparrowstream & Creamfrost]

“Green.. green... more green..” The brown tabby tom walked through the forest, casting his brilliant gaze around as he walked. Sparrowstream truly was bored for once, which was very rare for the sociable, hard-working tomcat. But ever since the tension had started up between WindClan and Thunderclan, Sparrowstream had realized a lot of his clanmates started giving him weird looks. Like they didn’t trust him. He understood why. He was half-Windclan, and had lived in that clan the majority of his kithood and apprenticeship. But what he didn’t understand is how they still couldn’t see he was completely loyal to his clan. He had fought in the battle with his former clan, and had even gotten in some border skirmishes.
One time he had faltered though was when one of his kithood friends, Frozenflame, had appeared at the border. They’d recognized each other, but she had been cold and aggressive towards him. Soarrowstream has been hurt, and now he realized that he shouldn’t have been. She was the enemy now.

Letting out a sigh, Sparrowstream stopped in his padding, looking up to the trees. His ears flicked as he heard the calls of birds above him, freely flying through the sky. The tomcat wandered off of the path that had been carved through the woods by moons of their ancestors walking these same wood trails. After he had gone quite a ways from the path, the tomcat lay down beneath a tree, closing his eyes, hoping that if he took a small nap, he’d feel better after waking up. He kept his head though and his ears pricked for any sign of danger.
Padding around in the territory was certainly relaxing. Stumbling across a sleeping tom? Not so much. Creamfrost's tail twitched with irritation. How dare he not be doing something productive with his time? Then again, after getting a small bit closer, the she-cat could tell who it was. She had seen Sparrowstream have a difficult time with his old clan and his new one, but she knew he had proven himself loyal to Thunderclan multiple times over. The tom probably deserved the rest, but she' never let him have that satisfaction. Not while the clans were so close to war it could have broken out while they were out of the clearing.

She padded up quietly, yet not stealthily. She was always quiet. One had to be in this day and age. "Sparrowstream, what do you think you're doing?" she asked in an aggressive tone. She didn't mean to be mean. It was just how she was when dealing with lazy cats. She stood there in front of his face, her tail flicking irritably.