Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2016, 09:07 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post

Pinekit looked at the apprentice. ' i don't remember seeing him before?' the 2 moon old kit thought. "hi there whats you name?" Pinekit said, just as a gust of wind nearly blew him of his feet. It made him look very silly, Pinekit thought, ashamed for being, still, so small. " gosh it's windy! want to come in side?" featherpool Pinekits mum called out making the apprentice look up in surprise.
Hazelpaw looked around at the kit and gave a shrug. He stood up and shook his dense honey and maple colored pelt out to follow the kit inside. "The names Hazelpaw." he mewed gruffly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Pinekit went inside, unwilling to have a repeat of nearly being blown over. " come on Mistkit!" he called. she gave him an anoyed look, what was her problem? she was speaking to some cat.
Old October 13th, 2016, 09:14 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

The young tom stepped inside the nursery and was immediately flooded by memories coming back from his lonesome kithood. As the memories faded and his brown eyes adjusted to the dim light he saw the kit scampering in front of him plus several others that were around going about their daily business. He followed Pinekit and sat in a corner to observe the kits. He wasn't really sure why he had come in her but supposed he had nothing better to do.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:40 PM

( sorry it's late!)
Featherpool looked up from her conversation with Frostfeather, surprised to see the cat she had seen her son, Pinekit, talking to in the clearing earlier that day. "Hello! sorry... who are you?" Featherpool broke of from her chat to question this new cat. "I was talking, well saying, um i know ...." Pinekit stuttered feebly, ending with a lame nod at this new apprentice to answer for himself.
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Contact me via Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
"Hi I'm in mistkit." She studdered. Rowankit was staring st me. I never studder. My mother was looking at me strange and she let out a small purr.
Flickerkit almost chuckled but didn't as Mistkit spoke to him,"Now how about we play outside with Pinekit?" Mischeif flashed in the tom kit's bright blue eyes.

Clickity Clackity
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:57 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Duskkit yawned, blinking her eyes as she woke from her dream of being the best warrior she could be.
As her eyes cleared, she began to look around the den. Not seeing her parents, the kit began to wash her grey-and-dappled pelt. She had a tendancy to ignore others because the others ignored her. And, well, she bent towards that treatment. It reflected.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Flickerkit almost chuckled but didn't as Mistkit spoke to him,"Now how about we play outside with Pinekit?" Mischeif flashed in the tom kit's bright blue eyes.
"lets go." she purred.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:24 PM

Pinekit looked at his mother who was still wondering who this cat was even though she now new his name. "So Amberpaw you know my Pinekit?!" Featherpool asked to make conversation. " We sort of met in the clearing then it got windy and we came inside!" Pinekit piped up as he watched a new kit get up from sleeping, he padded over wondering why there were so many new faces to know the names of? "Hi I'm Pinekit!" said Pinekit merrily. the new kit looked up happily. Pinekit turned to Amberpaw, " do you want to play?" he said, " sure!" Amberpaw replied and they mock fighted for a while.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

"hi pinekit... whatcha doing. i'm bored she bounced onto her older brother. then mistkit jumped up seeing flickerkit was watching her again.

Last edited by Caligo Everton; October 13th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:44 PM

" Arhhh! get off! Mistkit!" Pinekit yowled at his sister. " i'm playing with Amberpaw!" lets all go outside and try and sneak through the entrance! just to get a quick look outside camp!" he added getting excited already.