Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Quailpaw nodded," Yes...," she was much larger and looked stronger physically that Yewpaw, however she was quieter and kept to herself more, and behaved," Pleased to meet you, just a warning, Yewpaw may fall asleep on his paws from all nighters or half drown in the river or get caught exploring another clans territory..., seemed important."

Yewpaw reached over and cuffed her ear, which was a struggle since he was so short," Fine.., he grumbled."
Flarerunner smiled. "Thank's for the head's up, Quailpaw. Though, I had already assumed your brother was going to be a pawful. Though, Yewpaw, there's no reason for all nighter's anymore seeing as you can come out to the territory more now. I'm going to need you awake for training, anyways. I get up early, so you can expect to start your day off early too." She tilted her head, already planning ahead for tomorrow. "I'll start training you for some hunting tomorrow. We'll see how fast you are." Something held her back from teaching him any battle skills just yet.

Old December 13th, 2016, 04:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner smiled. "Thank's for the head's up, Quailpaw. Though, I had already assumed your brother was going to be a pawful. Though, Yewpaw, there's no reason for all nighter's anymore seeing as you can come out to the territory more now. I'm going to need you awake for training, anyways. I get up early, so you can expect to start your day off early too." She tilted her head, already planning ahead for tomorrow. "I'll start training you for some hunting tomorrow. We'll see how fast you are." Something held her back from teaching him any battle skills just yet.
Yewpaw frowned," Can I get battle training, Singenight says its important to training, and I don't see any need to go join the Dark Forest, besides I'm to young for that..., that's a place for warriors!"
Quailpaw sighed," Yewpaw...," she exasperated," You can't fight if you can't hunt and you'll be fighting prey..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Yewpaw frowned," Can I get battle training, Singenight says its important to training, and I don't see any need to go join the Dark Forest, besides I'm to young for that..., that's a place for warriors!"
Quailpaw sighed," Yewpaw...," she exasperated," You can't fight if you can't hunt and you'll be fighting prey..."
"You can use skills from hunting for battle." She meowed. "Plus, I have a feeling hunting won't come as easy as fighting for you." Flarerunner smiled at Yewkit. "I wanted to learn battle moves first when I was apprenticed too." Tilting her head as she looked at Quailpaw, a piece of information from the fire came back to her. Didn't Yewpaw- Yewkit then- tell me she had burned her paw?

Old December 13th, 2016, 04:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"You can use skills from hunting for battle." She meowed. "Plus, I have a feeling hunting won't come as easy as fighting for you." Flarerunner smiled at Yewkit. "I wanted to learn battle moves first when I was apprenticed too." Tilting her head as she looked at Quailpaw, a piece of information from the fire came back to her. Didn't Yewpaw- Yewkit then- tell me she had burned her paw?
Yewpaw sighed," Fine, but I'm not giving my first piece of prey to the kits or elders...I'm eating it, the elders should ask their kits to hunt for them and do things, if our mother was alive and an elder I'd do it without complaint, and the nursery... Force the mate too."
Quailpaw gulped realizing that Flamerunner's eyes had drifted to her burnt paw, she had a slight limp, but she'd still be a great warrior," Yewpaw, your just selfish and lazy.. Besides I've been taking care of the elder's since I was 4 moons old, I'd get them fresh moss after an apprentice brought some in, careful to remove the thorns, get them water from Surgestorm's den, I'd get them poppy seeds when they asked me to get a certain amount of them, and I'd remove their ticks in exchange for advice and stories."
Yewpaw sneered," Well,Well, miss social worker...,"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Yewpaw sighed," Fine, but I'm not giving my first piece of prey to the kits or elders...I'm eating it, the elders should ask their kits to hunt for them and do things, if our mother was alive and an elder I'd do it without complaint, and the nursery... Force the mate too."
Quailpaw gulped realizing that Flamerunner's eyes had drifted to her burnt paw, she had a slight limp, but she'd still be a great warrior," Yewpaw, your just selfish and lazy.. Besides I've been taking care of the elder's since I was 4 moons old, I'd get them fresh moss after an apprentice brought some in, careful to remove the thorns, get them water from Surgestorm's den, I'd get them poppy seeds when they asked me to get a certain amount of them, and I'd remove their ticks in exchange for advice and stories."
Yewpaw sneered," Well,Well, miss social worker...,"
Flarerunner frowned at Yewpaw. "Well, you'll definitely be giving some of your prey that you catch to the queens and elders. It is the entire clan's duty to provide them with food. It certainly wasn't just your father getting food for your mother. But if you do manage to catch something tomorrow, then yes I'll allow you to eat it, but only because it's your first prey." She gave him a stern glance, letting the apprentice know he would be taking part of caring for the clan.

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Flarerunner frowned at Yewpaw. "Well, you'll definitely be giving some of your prey that you catch to the queens and elders. It is the entire clan's duty to provide them with food. It certainly wasn't just your father getting food for your mother. But if you do manage to catch something tomorrow, then yes I'll allow you to eat it, but only because it's your first prey." She gave him a stern glance, letting the apprentice know he would be taking part of caring for the clan.
Yewpaw nodded firmly," Good, cuz I want my first prey to go to me."
Quailpaw smiled," I'm giving mine to Goldenberry, she'll be so pleased with me..., I also tonight will fully memorize the warriorcode forwards and backwards!" She nodded firmly," And in less than a moon I'll be able to recite it backwards at the gathering!" She added with pride
Yewpaw smirked," I'll be able to beat any apprentice in a mock fight in less than a moon at the gathering!"
Quailpaw laughed silently realizing he didn't know it wasn't allowed.

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Yewpaw nodded firmly," Good, cuz I want my first prey to go to me."
Quailpaw smiled," I'm giving mine to Goldenberry, she'll be so pleased with me..., I also tonight will fully memorize the warriorcode forwards and backwards!" She nodded firmly," And in less than a moon I'll be able to recite it backwards at the gathering!" She added with pride
Yewpaw smirked," I'll be able to beat any apprentice in a mock fight in less than a moon at the gathering!"
Quailpaw laughed silently realizing he didn't know it wasn't allowed.
Flarerunner smiled fondly at Quailpaw. "You'll certainly be a devoted warrior," she praised, glancing down at her brother. "Yewpaw, fighting at gatherings aren't allowed. It's not smart either- you'd be teaching enemy cats techniques that you use, and they could use it to their advantage if we ever battle them."

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Flarerunner smiled fondly at Quailpaw. "You'll certainly be a devoted warrior," she praised, glancing down at her brother. "Yewpaw, fighting at gatherings aren't allowed. It's not smart either- you'd be teaching enemy cats techniques that you use, and they could use it to their advantage if we ever battle them."
Yewpaw frowned," Aww... But my claws would be sheathed!"
Quailpaw shook her head, annoyed. To Flamerunner she nodded," I want to be deputy, and that is the only possible way... Being an average warrior won't help me become deputy."
Yewpaw smirked," Singenight won't pick a handicapped warrior neither will Goosefeather, unless you learn not to limp." He mocked her by fake limping

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Yewpaw frowned," Aww... But my claws would be sheathed!"
Quailpaw shook her head, annoyed. To Flamerunner she nodded," I want to be deputy, and that is the only possible way... Being an average warrior won't help me become deputy."
Yewpaw smirked," Singenight won't pick a handicapped warrior neither will Goosefeather, unless you learn not to limp." He mocked her by fake limping
Flarerunner flicked Yewpaw's ear with her tail. "Don't be mean, that's your sister and clanmate and you should care about her. You'd regret this if you were in battle and needed help. Lucky you, Quailpaw would probably help you anyways." She turned to Quailpaw. "It wouldn't be the first time Windclan had a handicapped deputy, either. Many moons ago, before my mother's mother was even born, we had a deputy called Deadfoot. He was born with a limp paw, and he was a wonderful deputy, based on stories."

Old December 13th, 2016, 06:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Flarerunner flicked Yewpaw's ear with her tail. "Don't be mean, that's your sister and clanmate and you should care about her. You'd regret this if you were in battle and needed help. Lucky you, Quailpaw would probably help you anyways." She turned to Quailpaw. "It wouldn't be the first time Windclan had a handicapped deputy, either. Many moons ago, before my mother's mother was even born, we had a deputy called Deadfoot. He was born with a limp paw, and he was a wonderful deputy, based on stories."
Quailpaw nodded," Yeah... I've heard the name and that he was deputy... Though I don't want to be leader, it has too much responsibility!"
Yewpaw laughed," Deadfoot! Haha! Maybe your warrior name will be Limpfoot!" He laughed
Quailpaw scowled," Maybe I'll become leader just to throw you out of the clan...," she muttered

Closed Thread