Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2016, 12:58 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Lonestar23

(My last post from before the setback =^^=)

Moonpaw's ears flicked forwards in surprise as he said Fernpaw's name. She didn't want to avoid her friend, but somehow she seemed a lot less friendly at this particular moment. Is that why Couragepaw had been acting a bit shy when she was around earlier. She flinched slightly as he asked that, wondering for a moment if that was the strange feeling that Couragepaw gave her, before her odd defensiveness kicked in.
"Absolutely not! No! You're seriously asking me?" She asked, not entirely sure why she had begun just blabbering like that, denying everything.
"Gross. I mean, I'm only seven moons you know!" She added, and then her eyes widened as she realized that he was also seven moons old.
"N-not that there's anything w-wrong with having a crush when y-you're seven moons old." She squeaked. She hadn't meant to say something to hurt his feelings and now she was afraid that she had. She looked him with wide and slightly frightened eyes as she awaited some kind of reaction or response, wishing she could take it back and bury the words in the hill they sat on at that moment. As she stood there, frightened of what was to come, her mind wandered slightly and she began to try to figure out if 'crush' is what she would call Couragepaw. She already loved him as a brother and best friend, but did she also love him as a crush?

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old October 29th, 2016, 02:35 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Wink Re: WindClan Nursery

"Yeah! there are LOADS of kits here now! it's great! so many cats to play with!" replied Pinekit happily.
Old October 29th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Rowankit looked over at Pinekit. "Yeah! There's lots more kits in here!", he shouted.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 30th, 2016, 06:53 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Marigoldrise was lounging in the sunlight, laying on her back and staring at her clanmates upside down and chuckling to herself at how silly and different everything was. Her gaze snapped to a familiar face, then to another body following behind that one. It seems her leader's daughter, and close friend, had made a new friend. Automatically she was curious and wanted to investigate, but instead she rolled over to her stomach and sat up, watching the pair with an interested gaze before averting her eyes, trying not to get caught as she noticed her friend was looking around herself.

The white dappled, black she-cat had led Rookpatch back into the clearing, carrying her own hare that she had managed to get from her new companion. After that she decided to return, having not spotted any trace of Liontuft and sensing the tom's desire to return back to camp as the sun had reached its peak and started to sset instead of rise. "Let's go take our prey to the pile. After that I gotta go do some... other things, so I'm trusting you to find some entertainment. Just be safe." By 'other things' she meant go back out on the moors and see if her ShadowClan 'friend' was around. Suddenly she looked around and spotted Marigoldrise acting strangely as usual, and she inconspicuously flicked her tail to beckoning the she-cat closer to where they were headed.

The ginger she-cat was keeping her eyes on Driftstream and the tom behind her, whether it be her peripheral vision or direct sight, she was watching. Not missing the small flick of the dappled she-cat's tail, she got up and started wandering to the fresh-kill pile, keeping a slow pace so she would meet with the pair about the same time. AS she grew near, her eyes looked with her friend before going to see the prey they each carried. "Oh, wow!" She remarked as her eyes landed on the nice hare Rookpatch carried. "That's a great catch!" Her eyes glinted in fascination. There was a brief moment of hesitation before she quickly added, "Perhaps we could share it? You must be hungry after that hunt."
Old October 30th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
Marigoldrise was lounging in the sunlight, laying on her back and staring at her clanmates upside down and chuckling to herself at how silly and different everything was. Her gaze snapped to a familiar face, then to another body following behind that one. It seems her leader's daughter, and close friend, had made a new friend. Automatically she was curious and wanted to investigate, but instead she rolled over to her stomach and sat up, watching the pair with an interested gaze before averting her eyes, trying not to get caught as she noticed her friend was looking around herself.

The white dappled, black she-cat had led Rookpatch back into the clearing, carrying her own hare that she had managed to get from her new companion. After that she decided to return, having not spotted any trace of Liontuft and sensing the tom's desire to return back to camp as the sun had reached its peak and started to sset instead of rise. "Let's go take our prey to the pile. After that I gotta go do some... other things, so I'm trusting you to find some entertainment. Just be safe." By 'other things' she meant go back out on the moors and see if her ShadowClan 'friend' was around. Suddenly she looked around and spotted Marigoldrise acting strangely as usual, and she inconspicuously flicked her tail to beckoning the she-cat closer to where they were headed.

The ginger she-cat was keeping her eyes on Driftstream and the tom behind her, whether it be her peripheral vision or direct sight, she was watching. Not missing the small flick of the dappled she-cat's tail, she got up and started wandering to the fresh-kill pile, keeping a slow pace so she would meet with the pair about the same time. AS she grew near, her eyes looked with her friend before going to see the prey they each carried. "Oh, wow!" She remarked as her eyes landed on the nice hare Rookpatch carried. "That's a great catch!" Her eyes glinted in fascination. There was a brief moment of hesitation before she quickly added, "Perhaps we could share it? You must be hungry after that hunt."
{Beautiful starter!}

Through the duration of the hunt, Rookpatch only caught one more rabbit before they decided to head back, his paranoia acting up the longer they were away from camp, his eyes nearly glued to watching the sky before they finally decided to head back. And so a little past sunhigh, they finally reentered camp, the calico tom trailing slightly behind Driftstream, his head weighed down by the two rabbits he carried, breath wheezing out of him and his neck aching as the rabbits bodies sort of drug along the ground as he walked along. Right now he wasn't paying attention to anyone in the clearing at all, his gaze focused solely on the fresh kill pile so that he could drop off his prey there because it was truly beginning to hurt his neck.

Glancing at the dappled warrior as she spoke, he blinked in acknowledgement and seemed to nod his head slightly, wincing at how tense his neck muscles were, in fact his front paws were beginning to tremble slightly with the effort of keeping his head up so that he could carry the rabbits. That was one thing that was fairly obvious about the paranoid tom, which was that he wasn't very physically strong at all, fast sure, but not strong in the slightest.

With the smallest inkling of relief, he waddled his way to the pile, yellow gaze focused on the mound of freshly caught corpses, not even noticing that a particular warrior was slowly edging towards the pile as well, only laying his gaze on her when he was about to place the two pieces of prey down. That's when he stopped dead in his tracks, eyes wide and staring at Marigoldrise, his heart skipping a bit before thundering a hundred miles an hour. She was.. She was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. His stomach churned with a strange feeling and he found himself frozen in place, just staring at her. She had said something but he almost didn't quite hear it. Trembling terribly, he forgot about the soreness in his neck, he forgot about.. About everything. Which was definitely strange for our dear, cowardly calico. Slowly he laid one rabbit down, the skinnier one, taking into account what she had said before mutely nodding his head, unable to take his gaze off of her. Rookpatch was trembling like a leaf, his mouth dry despite the delectable smell of rabbit that filled his senses and the taste of it in his mouth. He didn't know what to do. He's never felt this way before. What was this feeling that made him weak at the knees?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 30th, 2016, 07:47 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Beautiful starter!}

Through the duration of the hunt, Rookpatch only caught one more rabbit before they decided to head back, his paranoia acting up the longer they were away from camp, his eyes nearly glued to watching the sky before they finally decided to head back. And so a little past sunhigh, they finally reentered camp, the calico tom trailing slightly behind Driftstream, his head weighed down by the two rabbits he carried, breath wheezing out of him and his neck aching as the rabbits bodies sort of drug along the ground as he walked along. Right now he wasn't paying attention to anyone in the clearing at all, his gaze focused solely on the fresh kill pile so that he could drop off his prey there because it was truly beginning to hurt his neck.

Glancing at the dappled warrior as she spoke, he blinked in acknowledgement and seemed to nod his head slightly, wincing at how tense his neck muscles were, in fact his front paws were beginning to tremble slightly with the effort of keeping his head up so that he could carry the rabbits. That was one thing that was fairly obvious about the paranoid tom, which was that he wasn't very physically strong at all, fast sure, but not strong in the slightest.

With the smallest inkling of relief, he waddled his way to the pile, yellow gaze focused on the mound of freshly caught corpses, not even noticing that a particular warrior was slowly edging towards the pile as well, only laying his gaze on her when he was about to place the two pieces of prey down. That's when he stopped dead in his tracks, eyes wide and staring at Marigoldrise, his heart skipping a bit before thundering a hundred miles an hour. She was.. She was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. His stomach churned with a strange feeling and he found himself frozen in place, just staring at her. She had said something but he almost didn't quite hear it. Trembling terribly, he forgot about the soreness in his neck, he forgot about.. About everything. Which was definitely strange for our dear, cowardly calico. Slowly he laid one rabbit down, the skinnier one, taking into account what she had said before mutely nodding his head, unable to take his gaze off of her. Rookpatch was trembling like a leaf, his mouth dry despite the delectable smell of rabbit that filled his senses and the taste of it in his mouth. He didn't know what to do. He's never felt this way before. What was this feeling that made him weak at the knees?
Driftstream had set her prey on the pile when Marigoldrise had finally started speaking, and she looked over at the her hunting partner, completely surprised by his reaction to her friend. Of course, she had thought they would get along but she assumed it would take some time before the tom grew comfortable with her. Now, it just seemed he was a hundred percent smitten and couldn't take his eyes off of her. It was amusing, and she chuckled softly before deciding to break the silence forming. "Rookpatch, this is Marigoldrise, the she-cat I told you about earlier... Marigoldrise, this is Rookpatch. He's a great tom, so be gentle and kind to him." She hoped her warning was obvious enough for Marigoldrise to catch on but lowkey enough for Rookpatch not to notice.

The golden she-cat eyed Rookpatch with interest as he seemed completely frozen as he stared at her. Tilting her ehad to the side, she moved her green eyes to her close friend as she started speaking. Upon introducing the tom, she smiled warmly and resumed gazing at him. "It's lovely to meet you, Rookpatch." She spoke softly, catching onto the warning Driftstream gave and taking a calmer approach. Watching the quiet calico she slowly turned her gaze to the black and white she-cat, giving her a nod and saying she could go off and do whatever she wished. Driftstream didn't waste a second before turning and leaving camp again.
Old October 30th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Driftstream had set her prey on the pile when Marigoldrise had finally started speaking, and she looked over at the her hunting partner, completely surprised by his reaction to her friend. Of course, she had thought they would get along but she assumed it would take some time before the tom grew comfortable with her. Now, it just seemed he was a hundred percent smitten and couldn't take his eyes off of her. It was amusing, and she chuckled softly before deciding to break the silence forming. "Rookpatch, this is Marigoldrise, the she-cat I told you about earlier... Marigoldrise, this is Rookpatch. He's a great tom, so be gentle and kind to him." She hoped her warning was obvious enough for Marigoldrise to catch on but lowkey enough for Rookpatch not to notice.

The golden she-cat eyed Rookpatch with interest as he seemed completely frozen as he stared at her. Tilting her ehad to the side, she moved her green eyes to her close friend as she started speaking. Upon introducing the tom, she smiled warmly and resumed gazing at him. "It's lovely to meet you, Rookpatch." She spoke softly, catching onto the warning Driftstream gave and taking a calmer approach. Watching the quiet calico she slowly turned her gaze to the black and white she-cat, giving her a nod and saying she could go off and do whatever she wished. Driftstream didn't waste a second before turning and leaving camp again.
Rookpatch nearly completely forgot about Driftstream who was beside he, his entire attention focused solely on the golden she-cat in front of him, it was the strangest feeling in the world that filled him but he savored it, it wasn't the usual fear and paranoia, it was something different and really, it wasn't all that unpleasant. His ears slowly swiveled as he heard the dappled warriors words, but he put no meaning to them, much less deciphered any sort of subtle hint that was embedded within them. Exhaling a shaky breath, he slowly leaned his head down and laid the fat rabbit at his paws, wheezing out breath and still trying to catch it from the hunt that he just got back from, but it could also be argued that Marigoldrise simply took his breath away.

She was speaking to him again, oh he wanted to reply, he wanted to reply real bad, he wanted to sound as calm and normal as her, he wanted to so desperately bad but he knew that the words wouldn't come out clean like hers and he'd simply make a fool of himself in front of the pretty cat. Breath hitching in his throat, his eyes wildly looked for Driftstream, only to see her leaving, then he was looking back at the golden tabby in front of him. Say something! His mind screamed at him before he gulped, clenching his eyes shut, drawing in a deep, shaky breath. Just breath. Take your time Rookpatch, imagine you're talking to Blazingstorm. "Nuh-Nnuuh-Nuhh-Niiice.." Take your time. "Nice. T-T-T-T." He paused, licking his lips, trembling. Come on, you can do this. "Nice to. To muh-meh-heat-meet. Yuh-You.." You're almost there. "Nice to mu-meet you t-t-too." Only a little more Rookpatch, you can do this. "Nice to meet you too M-Mar..Mary... Mariguh-guh-hold.. Marigold. Ru-ru-riiiiiisee.. Marigoldrise. Nice to me-meet you too M-Marigoldrise.." He finally breathed out, terrified to open his eyes but slowly opening them to look at her, to read her face, his lips trembling, almost appearing as if he were on the verge of tears, trembling even more now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 30th, 2016, 08:14 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Rookpatch nearly completely forgot about Driftstream who was beside he, his entire attention focused solely on the golden she-cat in front of him, it was the strangest feeling in the world that filled him but he savored it, it wasn't the usual fear and paranoia, it was something different and really, it wasn't all that unpleasant. His ears slowly swiveled as he heard the dappled warriors words, but he put no meaning to them, much less deciphered any sort of subtle hint that was embedded within them. Exhaling a shaky breath, he slowly leaned his head down and laid the fat rabbit at his paws, wheezing out breath and still trying to catch it from the hunt that he just got back from, but it could also be argued that Marigoldrise simply took his breath away.

She was speaking to him again, oh he wanted to reply, he wanted to reply real bad, he wanted to sound as calm and normal as her, he wanted to so desperately bad but he knew that the words wouldn't come out clean like hers and he'd simply make a fool of himself in front of the pretty cat. Breath hitching in his throat, his eyes wildly looked for Driftstream, only to see her leaving, then he was looking back at the golden tabby in front of him. Say something! His mind screamed at him before he gulped, clenching his eyes shut, drawing in a deep, shaky breath. Just breath. Take your time Rookpatch, imagine you're talking to Blazingstorm. "Nuh-Nnuuh-Nuhh-Niiice.." Take your time. "Nice. T-T-T-T." He paused, licking his lips, trembling. Come on, you can do this. "Nice to. To muh-meh-heat-meet. Yuh-You.." You're almost there. "Nice to mu-meet you t-t-too." Only a little more Rookpatch, you can do this. "Nice to meet you too M-Mar..Mary... Mariguh-guh-hold.. Marigold. Ru-ru-riiiiiisee.. Marigoldrise. Nice to me-meet you too M-Marigoldrise.." He finally breathed out, terrified to open his eyes but slowly opening them to look at her, to read her face, his lips trembling, almost appearing as if he were on the verge of tears, trembling even more now.
Marigoldrise was a bit thrown by the severe stutter the tom had, but she showed no sign of it and patiently waited while he tried to get his words out. She felt it would make it worse if she stared at him, so she kept her attention obviously on him but eyed something else. When he finally got all his words out, she looked towards him again and smiled a brilliant smile, leaning forward to put her nose to his for the briefest moments. "Let's share this rabbit, huh?" Without waiting for a reply she bent her head down to grasp the dead creature and turned, returning to her previous spot. It was then she remembered she ahd been rolling around ridiculously, which surely made her pelt severely dirty. Taking a deep breath, she lectured herself a moment before shrugging it off. Reaching the place that was the reason behind her dirtied state, she set the hare down and sat before it, turning to look towards Rookpatch, tilting her head to the side and smiling warmly. "This really was an amazing catch. You have to be super fast to get a rabbit like this. Makes me jealous, I can't run that fast- kind of a shame since that's what WindClan cats are for... But what I lack in speed I make up for in strength, I guess. Kind of reassuring, I guess. Then again, it's not always attractive for a she-cat to be big and strong. Toms always look for the slender, fit ones. Well, I mean, I'm fit, but... It doesn't look it. I'm as big as a kittypet that never skips a meal and sneaks three extra meals. Oh, and I mean, not every tom likes the smaller she-cats. But, it's a stereotype and we can't deny those. They exist for a reason." She paused to take in a much needed breath and was going to continue rambling before she realized what she was doing, and looked over at him with wide eyes. "Oh, I was rambling. Sorry. This usually doesn't happen, sometimes I just get going and I- Ah, uhm... Yeah, sorry. I'll stop talking now. For now at least. Promise.... but don't hold me to that. I try to keep promises but yeah. Oh! I'll stop rambling. Sorry."

Last edited by lost; October 30th, 2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old October 30th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Shortpaw (F)

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Shortpaw turned her head to look towards Shadepaw and stretched her front legs exposing her claws for a moment.
Old October 31st, 2016, 08:27 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Nightingale paw entered the apprentice den looking around at the newer apprentices as usual she sat down quietly waiting for a conversation to unfold.
Closed Thread