Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2016, 12:00 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Her kind words made the tom lower his head and flatten his ears in embarrassment, a sheepish and modest smile working his lips upwards and his gaze focusing elsewhere. If cats ever had the ability to blush, his cheeks would have been red hot. With the smile still placed on his muzzle, his attention was brought back to her as she continued to speak, politely nodding his head as she explained that running wasn't exactly her favorite thing to do, but it could be enjoyable when she did decide to do it on occasion, and really, he was surprised nor let down. In fact, he wouldn't have been unhappy with any of her answers really, at least he was getting to know more about her, he liked that, being able to know things about her. She was a very interesting she-cat that he most certainly would want to learn more from, should she allow him to.
Time seemed to pause for a second again as their eyes met, his breath catching in his throat and his heart fluttering like a caged bird in his chest, pupils dilating just slightly before the moment was taken away when she ripped her gaze elsewhere, his breath exhaling slowly and his head lowering to settle in his paws and his heart rate calming just slightly, eyes glancing away as well. Just what was going on with him? This warrior was.. Was literally taking his breath away and yet, he absolutely loved it when normally, should his breath escaped him he would be terrified and thought he was dying. This was new and oh so.. So nice. The calico tom looked back at her as she eventually spoke up again, his head lifting once more, thinking it over before simply shaking his head because really, he never had any sort of plans. His heart began to race again as he realized that this may lead to her asking if perhaps he wanted to do something with her, perhaps she didn't have any plans as well, and that.. That excited him. He would seize that opportunity in a heartbeat and almost not care if he seemed over eager to spend more time with Marigoldrise.
Nodding as he shook his head to share he had no plans, she was silent as she thought of what they could do together. She didn't have plans either, so it seemed only suitable for them to be able to do something together. "Well, maybe we can do something together." This was a suggestion, but it came out more as a statement. She cast a gaze towards him with a warm smile before she looked about the clearing, trying to think of something they could do. "We can hang out around camp or go out into the territory.... Or, uh... Do you have any ideas? I'm running low." Her eyes went back towards the tom beside her and she gave him a beautiful, bright smile. It would be a lie if she stated her displeasure with being around him. He was different and made her curious, but she didn't ask as many questions, as she caught on early on that he didn't talk much. However, the she-cat believed that eventually he would talk, fluently and plenty with her, and maybe others in time. It was a belief she would hold on to and give him the patience needed until he could talk.
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Spirited Darkness
Cypressmoon laughed "you got me there...so what might a nice folly such as yourself be doing out here by alone?" He asked, fake worry laced his voice, the dappled to my knew wildpath could fend for herself, she's one of the strongest warriors in windclan. The dappled tom rolled over onto his stomach and waited for a response, his tail flicking back and fourth as he watched the she cat intently.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit's expression seemed to waver for a moment, as though he was unsure whether he wanted to make a commitment...he had never, never made a commitment to anyone and kept it. He had lied before, of course, but somehow he felt that he would lose Adderkit's trust pretty quickly if he were to do that. More than he already was. "I'll be there." He said, his teeth gritted slightly, although it was hard to tell. His expression went back to the cold glare, and he suddenly appeared to be frustrated about something...or perhaps wondering about something. It was hard to tell. His thoughts instantly went to the cat who had made him like this, the cat who had set the example for him to be like this- his Father. Whom he had only known for the short time of a moon, but as he often tricked other cats, it made Pinekit believe that perhaps if he were to do so, it could give him a better idea of what his Father had been like. Either that or it would end in him never being happy, but...this did make him happy. Right? Having Adderkit wrapped around his paw, completely trusting him, listening to him...or was it a different kind of happiness? He wasn't quite sure, because he could feel the familiar happiness that he generally felt when he did this. Or perhaps it was simply a sense of satisfaction, being satisfied that he had succeeded in something, the only thing that he knew how to do...the only thing that he could do at the moment since he was not an apprentice. Once he was, perhaps things would be different...perhaps things would be easier, and maybe he could make some real friends. I wonder if Adderkit and I will still be hanging out together then...maybe we'll be real friends, or maybe I'll have different friends who think like I do and we'll be doing this together...or maybe nothing will change, maybe it'll all just stay the same forever, he thought. He glanced over at his tabby companion, his expression faltering for a moment as though he were almost...scared of her. And in all honesty, he was. He had never met anyone quite like Adderkit, and he had never taken on a "job" as large as this one...maybe it was too much for him. Perhaps it would be better for him to back out now, perhaps it would be better if he were to tell her the truth and he would be free to move on. Although with him being so close, he doubted that this was a good idea. "Are you nervous? About tomorrow, I mean...you're going to be an apprentice..." His voice trailed off, although his thoughts continued. And there'll be so many other cats...and you'll make so many other friends, a lot of other cats that you'll get to hang out with...He thought, the tip of his tail twitching thoughtfully and a little nervously. He was wondering if he would just be forgotten in the mix of things the next day. Perhaps she wouldn't even mind if he wasn't there...he doubted she would notice. But he had given her his word...for the little good that it was, and for once he intended to keep it. He glanced back over at her, having looked away during his thoughts, being worried that she would somehow be able to read them. He wasn't used to having other cats stick around for very long, as hard as he would try. Mainly because they could generally see through his thinly disguised schemes, although this time he had done a better job of it.

He wasn't quite sure how this made him feel, however...and he wasn't quite sure that he liked it. As satisfied as it made him feel, he still wasn't sure that he really liked it. He met her gaze, the glaze over his eyes disappearing completely and becoming darker, seeming to have more of a depth to them than before. Although maybe that was just because of how unguarded he was leaving himself. He looked totally defeated, which was something that he would never have admitted to normally, although now it was quite obvious. "I'm alright, I'm fine," He answered before she could say anything. He knew that generally other cats would ask 'are you alright' and he had decided to go ahead and give her an answer beforehand. It was alright to do so, in his opinion...hopefully she wouldn't think it was too strange for doing so. "So...so...what do you want to do now?" He asked, his voice faltering for a moment, before the glaze returned to his eyes and his expression became harder again, his posture returning to it's original, confident stature. He wasn't quite sure what was happening to him. Whatever it was, it was beginning to annoy him immensely...it made no sense! Why should he be fine for moons and moons and then all of a sudden, Adderkit can come and make him feel guilty? Or nervous, he wasn't quite sure since both were foreign feelings to him. Pinekit felt the all too familiar wave of frustration sweep over him, and he gritted his teeth as he tried to figure out what he wanted to do. What he could do...it was both strange and exciting at the same time. Strange because he hadn't ever felt this before, and exciting because as he saw it, this was a challenge to beat these feelings and he had never turned down, or failed a challenge before. He smiled, in a more excited way than before...he was quite obviously excited about something interesting, although he was careful not to let down his guard again and show her how exactly he was feeling. His gaze returned to the territory. It really was his favorite place...and soon Adderkit wouldn't have to sneak out here, she would be able to come out without fear of being caught or getting in trouble for doing something she wasn't supposed to do. He gave a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching in thought as he did so.
The 6 moon old kit watched her friends face with a bit of uncertainty, it almost looked like he was truly thinking this over, like.. He didn't have an answer in mind already. Perhaps he didn't want to go and watch her ceremony. That immediately put a damper on her spirits and her smile faded, her eyes glancing away. Perhaps she was a bit to quick to judge? No, he's probably just thinking about his plans tomorrow is all and maybe he's thinking of ways to get out of those plans to come watch my ceremony, yeah! That's all. Relaxing visibly, she looked back over at Pinekit as he finally answered, her face lightling up again and she excitedly nudged his shoulder with a laugh. "Haha awesome, I'll be looking for you! I wonder who I'll get as my mentor, I bet they're going to be awesome!" purred out the young she-cat, continuing to look at her friend, her tail held high above her head and seeming to quiver with that happiness that rolled through her at the moment. Though she blinked a moment and the smiled faltered as he appeared to be frustrated. Had she said something wrong? Flicking an ear, she pawed at his shoulder a bit. "Hey, is everything alright?" there was a hint of worry in her voice as she asked, her paws stopped carrying her forward, she stopped walking. "L-Look uh, if the ceremony interrupts anything that you had planned, you don't have to come, I wouldn't mind." The golden tabby shuffled a paw in the grass and glanced away. Really, it meant a lot for her to have him come to her ceremony, but it's not like she'd say that, then it would seem like she's forcing him to come. It was his choice and she would never force anyone to do anything, he was her friend, he could do what he wanted. Huffing out a tiny breath, she would sit down, and then lay down in the grass, sort of tired of walking for now, and besides, it was getting pretty late in the afternoon and her mother would be looking for her soon enough, they'd need to start heading back sometime soon. Pinekit was saying something now, asking, her ears perked up and she looked to him to hear what he was asking. Blinking, she smiled a bit and glanced away before nodding her head. "Kind of.. It's a big step you know? I'll be sleeping in a new place, I won't have my mom.. But I'm also kind of excited, probably more excited then nervous!" purred out Adderkit, looking back to him now, though her happiness seemed muted, dulled a bit because she was still thinking that maybe.. He didn't want to go to her ceremony. She was conflicted with the thought, because she'd feel terrible if he actually didn't want to go and went anyways, but then she'd also be disappointed if he didn't end up showing. Pinekit was actually pretty much her only friend right now, and him going to that ceremony.. Meant a lot to her. She tried not to show it, but it was true. "Maybe you can pick out my nest for me, I'm sure they wouldn't mind me letting you in to the apprentice's den. And then we can do some more playing or something if you want!" She suggested with a smile, yawning a bit and glancing away.

Licking her lips, she turned back to look at him as he stated that he was fine, her ear flicking and her eyes scanning his face. She didn't believe him, but knew it would be better if she didn't push for an answer from him, he'd like get agitated, so instead she nodded and looked down at her paws. "Oh, is it alright if we rest here? My paws kind of hurt and I'm kind of tired." Adderkit began to lick one of her paws, glancing at him, she was hoping that he would agree that they should rest, she wanted to be able to talk to him more. Because she knew he wasn't alright, something was going on in his head and she wanted to help because that's what friends do. Adderkit cared about him, she really did, she cared about him like he was a brother, like a best friend. "Hey, maybe we can share tongues, I've never been able to do that because well.. I've uh.. Never actually had a friend.. She mumbled out, glancing away in embarrassment, because she was sort of embarrassed. A good warrior always had plenty of friends you know? And she.. She didn't. Pawing at the ground, she glanced away again with a huff.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Nodding as he shook his head to share he had no plans, she was silent as she thought of what they could do together. She didn't have plans either, so it seemed only suitable for them to be able to do something together. "Well, maybe we can do something together." This was a suggestion, but it came out more as a statement. She cast a gaze towards him with a warm smile before she looked about the clearing, trying to think of something they could do. "We can hang out around camp or go out into the territory.... Or, uh... Do you have any ideas? I'm running low." Her eyes went back towards the tom beside her and she gave him a beautiful, bright smile. It would be a lie if she stated her displeasure with being around him. He was different and made her curious, but she didn't ask as many questions, as she caught on early on that he didn't talk much. However, the she-cat believed that eventually he would talk, fluently and plenty with her, and maybe others in time. It was a belief she would hold on to and give him the patience needed until he could talk.
{These two make me smile so much }
Laying his head in his paws, he watched her quietly as she made a statement that they should do something together, causing his heart to leap a bit in his chest and a quivering smile to appear on his lips, his head nodding slightly and his eyes glancing away to look around the clearing. There were groups of cats eating and sharing tongues, but nothing particularly interesting to him, mostly because those groups of cats scared him for whatever reason. To be completely honest, the tom would have loved nothing more than to take a nap right next to her in the warmth of the sunshine overhead, but he wouldn't suggest it because she likely had other ideas in mind. Ears perking up as she began to speak again, his pale green eyes focused on her once more. Wrinkling his nose a bit at the suggestion of going back into the territory a bit should have been enough to answer that one. Nervously shifting his weight, he glanced away and then back at her. "Nuh-Nap..?" It would have been better if he said 'We could nap', but at the moment, he was just trying to suggest it and not form actually sentences, it would take too much effort to do so and he didn't feel like taking up his time with her trying to sputter out a 3 word sentence. Though already there was a clear difference than what Rookpatch was before, he seemed to be a bit more... At ease around her. He wasn't quivering with fear, or quivering at all really, he was completely still, he seemed a bit tense, but that was just Rookpatch for you. Marigoldrise was making a difference in him, even if it was barely noticeable.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@starfall
Wildpath tilted her head, tucking her paws under her chest as she settled comfortably on to the rock. "What makes you ask that?" She asked, pricking her ears. She might not be able to see, but her hearing and sense of smell were above average due to that. She yawned and laid on her side, letting the heat of the sun warm her pelt. The young warrior's cloudy gaze bright with contentment, for it'd been awhile since she'd gotten to just relax.

Last edited by doghouse; November 12th, 2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:49 PM

@Ivyshade and @/~MaNg|3
Sleepingcloud swiftly padded out of camp and began to sniff around "where could those two have gone? " he asked aloud then picked up on the two apprentices scents and grinned. The dappled tom began to sprint to where the two apprentices were located "what do you two thing you're doing? Ashpaw you know better!" He scolded as he glared at the two apprentices.

Last edited by Starfall; November 12th, 2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:53 PM

@Spirited Darkness
Cypressmoon shrugged "I dunno, just trying to strike up a conversation" he said as he began to paw at the rock "...so....how's life?" He said, trying to strike up a conversation.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 12th, 2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Ivyshade and @/~MaNg|3
Sleepingcloud swiftly padded out of camp and began to sniff around "where could those two have gone? " he asked aloud then picked up on the two apprentices scents and grinned. The dappled tom began to sprint to where the two apprentices were located "what do you two thing you're doing? Ashpaw you know better!" He scolded as he glared at the two apprentices.
Ashpaw nearly jumped out of her fur when Sleepingcloud's voice suddenly scolded her from behind. She hurriedly turned to face him, caught completely off-guard. "S-sleepingcloud!" Rabbit-dung! I thought we wouldn't be caught for sure...
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The 6 moon old kit watched her friends face with a bit of uncertainty, it almost looked like he was truly thinking this over, like.. He didn't have an answer in mind already. Perhaps he didn't want to go and watch her ceremony. That immediately put a damper on her spirits and her smile faded, her eyes glancing away. Perhaps she was a bit to quick to judge? No, he's probably just thinking about his plans tomorrow is all and maybe he's thinking of ways to get out of those plans to come watch my ceremony, yeah! That's all. Relaxing visibly, she looked back over at Pinekit as he finally answered, her face lightling up again and she excitedly nudged his shoulder with a laugh. "Haha awesome, I'll be looking for you! I wonder who I'll get as my mentor, I bet they're going to be awesome!" purred out the young she-cat, continuing to look at her friend, her tail held high above her head and seeming to quiver with that happiness that rolled through her at the moment. Though she blinked a moment and the smiled faltered as he appeared to be frustrated. Had she said something wrong? Flicking an ear, she pawed at his shoulder a bit. "Hey, is everything alright?" there was a hint of worry in her voice as she asked, her paws stopped carrying her forward, she stopped walking. "L-Look uh, if the ceremony interrupts anything that you had planned, you don't have to come, I wouldn't mind." The golden tabby shuffled a paw in the grass and glanced away. Really, it meant a lot for her to have him come to her ceremony, but it's not like she'd say that, then it would seem like she's forcing him to come. It was his choice and she would never force anyone to do anything, he was her friend, he could do what he wanted. Huffing out a tiny breath, she would sit down, and then lay down in the grass, sort of tired of walking for now, and besides, it was getting pretty late in the afternoon and her mother would be looking for her soon enough, they'd need to start heading back sometime soon. Pinekit was saying something now, asking, her ears perked up and she looked to him to hear what he was asking. Blinking, she smiled a bit and glanced away before nodding her head. "Kind of.. It's a big step you know? I'll be sleeping in a new place, I won't have my mom.. But I'm also kind of excited, probably more excited then nervous!" purred out Adderkit, looking back to him now, though her happiness seemed muted, dulled a bit because she was still thinking that maybe.. He didn't want to go to her ceremony. She was conflicted with the thought, because she'd feel terrible if he actually didn't want to go and went anyways, but then she'd also be disappointed if he didn't end up showing. Pinekit was actually pretty much her only friend right now, and him going to that ceremony.. Meant a lot to her. She tried not to show it, but it was true. "Maybe you can pick out my nest for me, I'm sure they wouldn't mind me letting you in to the apprentice's den. And then we can do some more playing or something if you want!" She suggested with a smile, yawning a bit and glancing away.

Licking her lips, she turned back to look at him as he stated that he was fine, her ear flicking and her eyes scanning his face. She didn't believe him, but knew it would be better if she didn't push for an answer from him, he'd like get agitated, so instead she nodded and looked down at her paws. "Oh, is it alright if we rest here? My paws kind of hurt and I'm kind of tired." Adderkit began to lick one of her paws, glancing at him, she was hoping that he would agree that they should rest, she wanted to be able to talk to him more. Because she knew he wasn't alright, something was going on in his head and she wanted to help because that's what friends do. Adderkit cared about him, she really did, she cared about him like he was a brother, like a best friend. "Hey, maybe we can share tongues, I've never been able to do that because well.. I've uh.. Never actually had a friend.. She mumbled out, glancing away in embarrassment, because she was sort of embarrassed. A good warrior always had plenty of friends you know? And she.. She didn't. Pawing at the ground, she glanced away again with a huff.
Pinekit gave a smile, noticing how excited Adderkit seemed. And tomorrow, she would have a whole new name, and be in a different place...wow, was that going to be different. I wonder how hard it'll be to get her away...he thought, his mind turning off of his more emotional side and onto the all important problem of how he was going to be able to get Adderkit's attention once she was an apprentice. It couldn't be too hard, right? She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying his company and, if he was being honest with himself, he was thoroughly enjoying hers as well, although that was something that he would never honestly admit out loud out of fear and embarrassment...though fear and embarrassment of what, he wasn't quite sure. "Well they'd be lucky to get you as an apprentice," He purred in a friendly voice. That's right, Pinekit...compliments are key, right? He thought to himself. It was as though all the thoughts that had been running through his head before, the emotional ones, had simply been switched off. Perhaps he was getting better at ignoring this, either that or he had simply put his mind to it and done what he had believed he could do. "No! No, no, I wouldn't miss it for...anything, I was just...thinking about stuff, you know, life and things," He mewed with a nervous laugh. Oh great, now this stupid guilt part of me is going to be acting up again...He thought with a snort. To his surprise, it didn't. He had almost been expecting it to, until he realized perhaps it wasn't that he had been so much expecting it to as wanting it to. It was an unusual and uncomfortable feeling, yes, but one that gave him a sense of...happiness? Contentment? Maybe a sense of knowing what was wrong, was it? He couldn't be 100% sure...and frankly, he didn't need to be, or at least that was what he was convincing himself of as he turned his sage gaze back onto Adderkit. He stopped moving forwards as his companion, and- for the moment- friend lay down in the grass. He padded back towards her, sitting opposite her as his ears tilted back slightly before moving forwards, although the movement was so quick and small that it was almost unnoticeable. "Oh, I see...well, if it makes any difference...I think you'll do great, you're nice enough and you should make friends pretty easily." He mewed, as his thoughts began to take him away from the present once more. Or at least you seem that way...friendly, spunky, energetic...most young cats are, me excluded, I suppose...He thought to himself. "Then again, I'm not an apprentice so I don't suppose my opinion helps very much," He added quickly. He didn't want her to feel like he was forcing an opinion on her when he knew that he knew next to nothing...in fact, he probably didn't really know anything much about the apprentice world. But that was something that Adderkit could help him with...because after all, this was nothing more than a game. A game that he was going to win, because Pinekit hated to be beaten at his own game.

"That sounds great. I'm looking forward to it," He purred in a silky tone. His voice could get like that sometimes, whether he realized it or not...silky, and as though he were almost trying to seduce whoever he was talking to, and it almost gave away the game that he was playing. The one that he was going to win. Never before had anyone beaten him at this game, and no matter how much his strange thoughts and emotions got in the way, he was going to win it or at least play it to the best of his ability. Because nothing could distract him once he got back on track. "Oh, um...uh..." He could feel his pelt heating slightly and he wasn't quite sure what to say. Sharing tongues? That was something that he hadn't really done before, and it was going to be an experience that he most likely wouldn't forget. Then again, he didn't necessarily have to say yes...right? But it is one of the biggest trust building exercises, and you want her complete and undeniable trust, don't you? A voice at the back of his mind whispered, making him flinch lightly. Well yes, but I don't want to lose my trust to her in the process! He argued with himself, his tail flicking irritably. He finally allowed his sage green gaze to meet with Adderkit's own. He then remembered that she had said something else, although it had been barely audible and he hadn't really listened to it above his thoughts. "Wait...did you say you've never actually had a friend before?" He asked, and in that moment it felt like the whole world was going to come crashing down with the amount of guilt that Pinekit felt. Her first friend. He was her first friend. And he had robbed her of the chance of having a true friend who actually trusted her, and believed in her...not that I don't believe in her, I guess she'll turn out alright, He thought, trying to convince himself that the thought was true. He bit his lip, looking suddenly scared. This time guilt was an undeniable factor in his appearance, although he was doing his best to hide it. There was always some lie that he could make up if she were to notice, although he felt so bad about stealing the benefits of having a true friend from her, and a first one nonetheless, that he was unsure if he was going to be able to make it believable enough. "But, um, sure...I guess we could...share tongues," He mewed. With the piece of news he had just learned, he was determined to at least be as kind to her as possible during his performance. By the time it was over, perhaps she would have other close friends who would be there for her when he had to cut it off...do I have to cut it off? Maybe, y'know, just because she's older and everything...and there will be some other- benefits- he thought, surprised at the way his thoughts had turned strangely. Oh get a grip, Pinekit! It doesn't matter! This is what you do, this is your life, you've done this to other cats before, there's nothing different about Adderkit! He mentally scolded himself before moving towards his companion in one quick, sleek motion and sitting beside her, looking at her a little awkwardly. "If it makes any difference, though...I've...um...never had a real friend either," He mewed. Why was he telling her this? Why did he need to be truthful with her? He could just lie to her, like he did with everyone else...but perhaps she deserved at least a few pieces of truth. Maybe he wanted to give them to her.
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:18 PM

Sleepingcloud was furious, the dappled tom glared at the two apprentices for a few more seconds before sighing "honestly, do you want to get clawed to pieces?" He asked "it may seem like Riverclan cats are mellow but trust me, if you touch a single blade of grass in their territory they'll claw your eyes out." He said, then grinned and crouched down "and besides this tom likes to go out on adventures too, just tell me next time." He whispered to the two apprentices then laughed "but this is just between the three of us so don't tell." He laughed aloud, his tail flicking back and fourth. "But since we're out here how about we start training, goldenpaw you can join us" he said, not leaving any room for an argument. The dappled tom twiched his nose and turned, beginning to pad away "come along, we mustn't waist time." He said, his sky blue eyes sparkled with excitement.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Closed Thread