Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Tealeaf wandered through the territory, her gaze staring at nothing. It was obvious she was in another one of her little daydreams. She was a very... interesting.. cat. She was kit-like, almost as if she never grew up despite her 40 moon age. She broke out of her thoughts, swerving to not trip over a few large stones. Shaking her head at her obliviousness, Tealeaf continued on her walk.
Her paws were moving on their own accord to a spot she knew had good prey, so Tealeaf simply kept thinking of odd things.

((Open, plz she needs interactions))
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Mothkit glanced over her shoulder. "Bet ya you're wrong!" she purred, turning her head away from him. The small she-kits legs were a blur as she ran. She seemed like thin air, whisking past the other queens and kits. She smirked. Lynxkit would never catch her. She felt like she was going at the speed of light. The wind was in her fur, she was running through the moor after a rabbit. Of course she wasn't actually on the moor. Nor chasing a rabbit. But it was fun to think about. In two moons she would be anyway. At the moment Mothkit was using her speed to run around the nursery in a game of tag.

Waeselshade almost jumped at her question. It was surprising. He though she hated him. If she did, why would she bother to ask how he was? She could have just ignored him. He wouldn't care if she did. In fact it would be a joy. But since she had asked him the question, he might as well answer it. "Good." he answered with a small smile, though it vanished in a second. There was no way he was smiling at her. "So, who's the other kit?" he asked, hoping for a topic different then him or her.
Woah...that was the first thought that wrapped itself inside Lynxkit's head. She was pretty fast. Bolting around the room. Faster than he would ever be. But, even if she were, that did little to affect the tom's present emotions. Instead, he continued to run after her, his large clumsy paws thumping on the ground. ''You're going to be swallowing those words faster than a rabbit's running!'' He called, and his eyes flitted around the room. He knew for certain that he couldn't use speed to redirect her. Maybe, he was approaching this the wrong way. Yet, he didn't know a way to catch her. So, he continued to run as fast as he could. Which wasn't really that fast, honestly. He was more built on lean muscle than agility. The tom stopped for a moment, and he gave a powerful leap to land on the other side of the den. If he couldn't catch her, perhaps it was easy to catch her by distraction. With him well hidden, he awaited until she would make it past him. That way, she would be caught. Hopefully.

''That's good.'' The small she-cat mewed. Though she never gave him a glance. With her snout in the air, she stayed lock on the two frolicking kits. Those kits were adorable as they were playing. If only Nightkit would join in on their little fun. But Nightkit was something different, and Theadream always kept her eyes on them. Out of protection. Out of love. She was too caught up in her own thoughts, in her own memories. Had she not lost her own litter when she was, indeed, pregnant living with her two legs. Yet, she had lost that pregnancy too early in its term, not even developing milk yet. So, she ran, found a clan...now, she was here. Many things she kept to herself. Most of her clan mates knew that she was a kittypet. Yet, they didn't know she was apart of some low down, very disoriented kitten mill. ''Huh?'' The she cat was brought out her thoughts, and she turned to quickly glance at the somali mix cat before she turned back to her adoptive daughter and new friend. ''Oh, um...'' She gave a light shrug. ''He's, um...Lemonspotted's kit, I believe.'' This much, Theadream knew. She knew all the queens in the nursery, and their kits. Though she knew Lynxkit and his family more since his mother was never truly around, and his half-sister would be kitsitting him and his sister, Sorrelkit. ''Lynxkit.'' Her voice was dry, as if she was bored with his presence.
Old July 5th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Phantom snarled and took a step away, but when she heard the patrol, she cast a glance at the silver molly, recognition flashing across her face, but she his it quickly, not sure what to do. Reluctantly, Phantom raced into the bushes and whipped around to face the warrior. Phantom sat back and gazed at her friend, a deep longing lingering in her hues. “Shinep—Shineflower, you know exactly who I am, don't you.” Phantom meowed, remembering Shinepaw's warrior name. It had been so longer since she'd seen Shineflower, and pain flooded her gaze as she spoke. Of all things, she had run into her best friend, and a cat she loved very much, a cat she felt she didn't deserve to love.
ShineFlower hissed "Alright then, What are you doing here? I get that it was probably an accident but you need to leave NOW! If the other cats see you...StarClan knows...you're lucky I was around to handle it myself!" She commanded, very stung by PhantomFlicker's sudden recognition of her.
Old July 5th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Woah...that was the first thought that wrapped itself inside Lynxkit's head. She was pretty fast. Bolting around the room. Faster than he would ever be. But, even if she were, that did little to affect the tom's present emotions. Instead, he continued to run after her, his large clumsy paws thumping on the ground. ''You're going to be swallowing those words faster than a rabbit's running!'' He called, and his eyes flitted around the room. He knew for certain that he couldn't use speed to redirect her. Maybe, he was approaching this the wrong way. Yet, he didn't know a way to catch her. So, he continued to run as fast as he could. Which wasn't really that fast, honestly. He was more built on lean muscle than agility. The tom stopped for a moment, and he gave a powerful leap to land on the other side of the den. If he couldn't catch her, perhaps it was easy to catch her by distraction. With him well hidden, he awaited until she would make it past him. That way, she would be caught. Hopefully.

''That's good.'' The small she-cat mewed. Though she never gave him a glance. With her snout in the air, she stayed lock on the two frolicking kits. Those kits were adorable as they were playing. If only Nightkit would join in on their little fun. But Nightkit was something different, and Theadream always kept her eyes on them. Out of protection. Out of love. She was too caught up in her own thoughts, in her own memories. Had she not lost her own litter when she was, indeed, pregnant living with her two legs. Yet, she had lost that pregnancy too early in its term, not even developing milk yet. So, she ran, found a clan...now, she was here. Many things she kept to herself. Most of her clan mates knew that she was a kittypet. Yet, they didn't know she was apart of some low down, very disoriented kitten mill. ''Huh?'' The she cat was brought out her thoughts, and she turned to quickly glance at the somali mix cat before she turned back to her adoptive daughter and new friend. ''Oh, um...'' She gave a light shrug. ''He's, um...Lemonspotted's kit, I believe.'' This much, Theadream knew. She knew all the queens in the nursery, and their kits. Though she knew Lynxkit and his family more since his mother was never truly around, and his half-sister would be kitsitting him and his sister, Sorrelkit. ''Lynxkit.'' Her voice was dry, as if she was bored with his presence.

Mothkit was extremely happy running around like that. At least she was until his words hit her ears. She slowed down a bit, but only a bit. "Really?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "You'll be falling on your nose before you catch me!" she purred. The molly looped around as many times as she could, still going as fast as she could. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. she thought, suddenly alarmed. She siden't want to hurt her new friends feelings. They had only just met.
What if he didn't want to play with her anymore because she said that? Mothkit's pace slowed as her thoughts flew around her head. She wasn't aware they were playing tag anymore. Only that he might not want to play with her. She wasn't aware that he could tag her anytime. Only that he might not want to play with her anymore. Mothkit was very sensitive. She has just made a new friend. She didn't want him to not play with her anymore.

Weaselshade nodded briskly. Lynxkit. The kit,
Lynxkit, seemed nice. Playfully and teasing, but nice. Weaselshade looked at Theadream. The opposite of her. Weaselshade was aware he was thinking rude thoughts. He just didn't care. Weaselshade sipped his head to her. "I think I'll be going." he said rather dryly. The tom hot to his paws. He smiled and Mothkit and Lynxkit, skipped over Theadream,
and turned. He padded out of the nursery, his tail flicking irritably.
Old July 5th, 2017, 07:44 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineFlower hissed "Alright then, What are you doing here? I get that it was probably an accident but you need to leave NOW! If the other cats see you...StarClan knows...you're lucky I was around to handle it myself!" She commanded, very stung by PhantomFlicker's sudden recognition of her.
Phantom growled, anger flickering across her face as she glared at her long ago friend, wondering how much Shineflower had changed. Phantom had changed plenty, and seen a lot. Her heart had been broken and never really fixed, her kits she had driven away because they were a constant reminder f what she'd lost, and she was now facing a cat she'd once loved very much, and wondering if she was even the same cat. “If the other cats see me, I'll leave, but until then, what's the point?” Phantom muttered under her breath, feeling hurt that Shineflower seemed to hate her. “But, if you really want me to go, I can go, and this time, I can stay away if that's what you want.” Phantom added, slowly standing up and turning around so she was facing the bushes, her head down and tail dragging on the ground as she started to slip through.

Last edited by doghouse; July 5th, 2017 at 07:44 AM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:27 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Featherpaw noticed Surgestorm's odd hesitation, sensing something wasn't right. But when he spoke, she nodded quickly. "Of course." She meowed, her voice faltering a bit after he told her not to wait. "But I'll help you if I can," she told him stubbornly, which was an unusual for Featherpaw, as she wasn't the most stubborn of cats. But when it came to cats she cared about, she would put them before herself. Featherpaw jumped up onto the fence, more gracefully than she had the last time she jumped onto the fence, a moon or two ago. She had grown since then, taller and less clumsy. "It feels like yesterday that I ate those deathberries," she meowed to him with a laugh. "Never would have imagined we'd be friends. In a way, I'm thankful for that mistake."
Surgestorm chuckled, having kind of expected her answer to his instructions. He knew Featherpaw was too kind to ever leave any cat behind, especially him since the two were so close. He waited a moment for the smaller she-cat to jump down besides him, and was struck by how much she had grown since the two were here a moon or two ago. "It really does," He meowed, smiling. "You're growing up so fast." The medicine cat nodded. "I'm thankful as well. If you hadn't I suspose you would've found your way into my life somehow, though." His smile turned into more of a cheesy one. "I'm sure our friendship was fate or something along those lines."
The ebony tom led the way toward the small, clear building; his tail held high in case he needed to signal Featherpaw to stop. The coast was clear though, and there was no problem with them reaching the building. He peaked his head inside, taking a deep breath of the various herbs just waiting to be explioted. "Okay, let's get picking." The medicine cat disappeared inside eagerly.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Phantom growled, anger flickering across her face as she glared at her long ago friend, wondering how much Shineflower had changed. Phantom had changed plenty, and seen a lot. Her heart had been broken and never really fixed, her kits she had driven away because they were a constant reminder f what she'd lost, and she was now facing a cat she'd once loved very much, and wondering if she was even the same cat. “If the other cats see me, I'll leave, but until then, what's the point?” Phantom muttered under her breath, feeling hurt that Shineflower seemed to hate her. “But, if you really want me to go, I can go, and this time, I can stay away if that's what you want.” Phantom added, slowly standing up and turning around so she was facing the bushes, her head down and tail dragging on the ground as she started to slip through.
There were tears in the grey cat's eyes but then they were soon dried out by the burning anger inside her. She unsheathed her claws, Phantom's words hurting her more. She didn't know what to say. She'd expected Phantom to be happier to see her. "You-left-me!" Was all she managed to say through clenched teeth. Then she pounced but Phantom dodged out of the way. "I bet you never even thought...never really cared..." She couldn't get it out...all her feelings had been trapped down there for so long it was difficult and painful to get them out...like kitting or a million thorns that had been stuck in you all along but you never noticed because you had just gotten used to the scratching on your skin. Yes, that's what it was. Sharp Thorns and Brambles stabbing at her heart...
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Doodle

Hawkfeather gave a low-toned yawn as he stretched out his front paws and padded out from the Warrior’s Den and into the spacious clearing that was not too crowded, compared to most times, which was no bother to him. His gaze lifted to the sky above the camp, seeing that it was still a darkening grey color and it made him wonder if there would be yet another rainstorm today like there have been for the past moon. They were lucky that there was flooding, but he didn’t question all of this now. The Chausie was prepared and ready to start the day, stepping through the dirt-covered clearing and over to the freshkill pile. He nodded and smiled to the occasional clanmate as he passed them, but never disturbed any conversations or activities that were taking place at this moment. Besides, Hawkfeather was just looking for a peaceful breakfast to start the day before he went out hunting for the morning. It was his usual routine and unless disturbed, he would keep to it like he did every day.

Finally, the lean tom-cat reached the pile of freshkill and looked around until he spotted a plump sparrow that looked quite delicious. Hawkfeather gave a purr of satisfaction and bent down, picking up the limp carcass between his jaws and walking over to his usual spot on the edge of camp where it was somewhat secluded from everyone. He never intended to get in any cat’s way, just hoping to enjoy a meal, though he wouldn’t turn down anyone that came his way. He wondered if he would never come across Carcalspirit again after their encounter in the clearing a few moons ago - they certainly hadn’t spoken since. The short-furred hoped that she was alright and proceeded with his morning, taking a small bite of his sparrow and savoring the taste as his long, skinny tail flicked back and forth beside him on the dirt ground.
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@Doodle

Hawkfeather gave a low-toned yawn as he stretched out his front paws and padded out from the Warrior’s Den and into the spacious clearing that was not too crowded, compared to most times, which was no bother to him. His gaze lifted to the sky above the camp, seeing that it was still a darkening grey color and it made him wonder if there would be yet another rainstorm today like there have been for the past moon. They were lucky that there was flooding, but he didn’t question all of this now. The Chausie was prepared and ready to start the day, stepping through the dirt-covered clearing and over to the freshkill pile. He nodded and smiled to the occasional clanmate as he passed them, but never disturbed any conversations or activities that were taking place at this moment. Besides, Hawkfeather was just looking for a peaceful breakfast to start the day before he went out hunting for the morning. It was his usual routine and unless disturbed, he would keep to it like he did every day.

Finally, the lean tom-cat reached the pile of freshkill and looked around until he spotted a plump sparrow that looked quite delicious. Hawkfeather gave a purr of satisfaction and bent down, picking up the limp carcass between his jaws and walking over to his usual spot on the edge of camp where it was somewhat secluded from everyone. He never intended to get in any cat’s way, just hoping to enjoy a meal, though he wouldn’t turn down anyone that came his way. He wondered if he would never come across Carcalspirit again after their encounter in the clearing a few moons ago - they certainly hadn’t spoken since. The short-furred hoped that she was alright and proceeded with his morning, taking a small bite of his sparrow and savoring the taste as his long, skinny tail flicked back and forth beside him on the dirt ground.
(Sorry it's short!)
Owlspark laid in the clearing alone in one of his grooming sessions. His tongue drawled sleepily over his fur and he was already regretting getting up a bit earlier than normal. Beside him lay the bones of his meal, but he intended to go hunting to make up for it. With the sun covered, the wind brought a slight chill with it but Owlspark simply puffed out his fur knowing that it would get warmer as the day went on- it was greenleaf after all. Still, he hoped that the rainstorms would stop soon. It kept him cool throughout the day, but he was tired of the damp feeling that never seemed to leave his fur.

The tabby tom's ears perked as he noticed a familiar face appear and he stopped his grooming to watch the cat. He didn't move for a moment, debating on if he should approach or not, then jumped up deciding he would. It was much better to have company than lay by himself, and he was sure he would be welcomed. "Hawkfeather," his voice rang in the clearing, and he lowered his voice. It was still fairly early and everyone else was talking in a low murmur. Owlspark dodged around his clanmates in the clearing, only pausing his fast trot to allow a group of kits to pass him. He smiled at the rambunctious balls of fur and nodded at the queen who was watching them before continuing. Waiting until he reached his friend's spot, he stayed standing before continuing in a soft voice. "Good morning, mind if I join you?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Sorry it's short!)
Owlspark laid in the clearing alone in one of his grooming sessions. His tongue drawled sleepily over his fur and he was already regretting getting up a bit earlier than normal. Beside him lay the bones of his meal, but he intended to go hunting to make up for it. With the sun covered, the wind brought a slight chill with it but Owlspark simply puffed out his fur knowing that it would get warmer as the day went on- it was greenleaf after all. Still, he hoped that the rainstorms would stop soon. It kept him cool throughout the day, but he was tired of the damp feeling that never seemed to leave his fur.

The tabby tom's ears perked as he noticed a familiar face appear and he stopped his grooming to watch the cat. He didn't move for a moment, debating on if he should approach or not, then jumped up deciding he would. It was much better to have company than lay by himself, and he was sure he would be welcomed. "Hawkfeather," his voice rang in the clearing, and he lowered his voice. It was still fairly early and everyone else was talking in a low murmur. Owlspark dodged around his clanmates in the clearing, only pausing his fast trot to allow a group of kits to pass him. He smiled at the rambunctious balls of fur and nodded at the queen who was watching them before continuing. Waiting until he reached his friend's spot, he stayed standing before continuing in a soft voice. "Good morning, mind if I join you?"

[ It's completely fine! ^^ ]

Hawkfeather gave a soft yawn as he was about to bend down to take another bite, when his ears perked at his name abruptly ringing through the clearing, which made him look up from his meal to see Owlspark heading towards him. The warrior could see several clanmates looking up at him as he passed them, probably because of his loud tone earlier, which made the tom-cat chuckle in amusement. Hawkfeather watched several playful kittens running in front of him over the watchful eye of a queen at the Nursery entrance. He wondered if he would ever have little ones of his own and how much they would look like the warrior. Though, his thoughts were soon disturbed and he was brought back to reality.

“Good morning to you too, Owlspark.” Hawkfeather greeted his dear friend, his whiskers twitching, “Of course, of course. Take a seat and have a bit of this delicious blackbird - I think it’s freshly caught.” He purred and pushed the partially eaten bird to the other tom. “How’ve you been, by the way? This weather sure has been hectic lately hasn’t it?” The Chausie remarked, looking up at the sky above them for a moment or two.
Closed Thread