Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Flightfeather and her kit starred at the blood shed. Echokit let out a sigh and looked at her mother with bravery in his gaze. Just give him a chance. He could be a great leader, thought Echokit.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Her white and red pelt looked dark in the leader's den, the grey specks on it blending with the late night shadows. She spoke up a bit, "H-hi I'm Woodpecker and is Ja- where did he go? Jasper? Jasper must've gotten lost, that's a shame, I wanted him to join with me. Though maybe he'll show up in the next few moons?" Sadness filled her voice and her eyes glazed over but she turned to Singenight, nodding.
Singenight listened intently, not caring as much about the missing cat as he was the names. "Nice to meet you Woodpecker, m name is Singenight, leader of Windclan." He said, his voice ringing back to him from a slight echo in the cave. Woodpecker and Jasmine didn't sound too much like a Clan name, Woodpecker maybe, but Jasper was definitely not one. He decided to role with the first. "You're not from the Clans are you, Woodpecker?" He asked wth a change of topic.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Ichigo walks into the windclan territory. "what is this place?" He mews to himself
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Ichigo walks into the windclan territory. "what is this place?" He mews to himself
Singenight was on his way back from dealing with Monsterpaw, when he remembered the wound that the warrior aged apprentice had given him. He stopped mid stride and bent his head to clean the wound somewhat, licking away all the dried blood. He glanced up, a strange scent rolling over his nose. He inhaled deeply again and his thoughts were confirmed. He released a sigh, knowing that this would be another afternoon he would have to spend without his mate. He followed the trail of the loner cat. Upon first sights of the cat, he immediately knew he could take him if he was hostile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight was on his way back from dealing with Monsterpaw, when he remembered the wound that the warrior aged apprentice had given him. He stopped mid stride and bent his head to clean the wound somewhat, licking away all the dried blood. He glanced up, a strange scent rolling over his nose. He inhaled deeply again and his thoughts were confirmed. He released a sigh, knowing that this would be another afternoon he would have to spend without his mate. He followed the trail of the loner cat. Upon first sights of the cat, he immediately knew he could take him if he was hostile.
Ichigo looks behind him and sees the cat "oh hello! I was wondering if you are a clan cat? I was hoping to join a clan."
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Ichigo looks behind him and sees the cat "oh hello! I was wondering if you are a clan cat? I was hoping to join a clan."
Singenight cocked his brow at the tom. Another one wanting to join. Of course that's all they came here for these days, either that or to annoy him. "Yes, I am the leader of Windclan. Singenight is my name. You are?"
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Greenkit was already up and bouncing around the clearing playing with a ball of moss he looked more like an apprentice which was accurate as he was very close to 6 moons he squeaked with excitement as he chased the moss ball
Hareleap purred with amusement as he watched Greenkit playing. When the moss ball rolled his way, he gently batted it back over with his paw.
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartkit had a slight smile on her maw, although it wasn't too visible. "Hm. Well thank you, I trust you too...cause we're friends, right? Best friends?" She asked. She wanted to know, she certainly considered Rainkit to be her best friend, but she wasn't sure if he thought of her quite in the same way. "Yeah. Nope, you smell like...kind of like smoke, right now. And a breeze, so you smell pretty good too," Heartkit told him, giving her tail a slight swish. She grinned, giving the ground a quick sniff. It still smelled like smoke, and her blue hues flashed with terror for a moment as the vivid memory of the fire the other day. "Okay...it still smells like smoke, all over the place..." She mewed, and her eyes flashed again. She hated fire. It killed everything in it's path. Besides, she didn't like Singenight either, although she knew he would make the Clan stronger. She didn't care at this point, though; she would have preferred a weak leader who hadn't outlawed StarClan than a strong one who had. She could hardly believe it, it had come as such a shock to her. Heartkit's multicolored tail twitched again, and it began to swish back and forth a little anxiously. "Rainkit? Do you ever get nervous, or scared?" She asked. She could only ever remember her friend being calm, and confident...he had never appeared scared to her. She wondered if he did, she knew it was a common emotion but she couldn't be certain if Rainkit had ever had it before.
Rainkit's ears twitched up at her question. Best friend? He wasn't even too sure the meaning of a normal friend. I guess it's like a really close clanmate... That you can trust? Yeah, that's probably it. "Er sure. You're my best friend, Heartkit." He didn't sound very sincere at all because the kit didn't know how to approach this situation. He grew up being suspicious of everyone and even attacking queens, no one wanted to be friends with that; except Heartkit. She must have bees in her brain. He decided with an amused smirk as he analyzed a leaf that had been burnt in the fire. He pushed his pad onto the withered leaf: it was cold. The second he lifted his paw it fell into pieces. His tail twitched with interest at how the plant reacted to him. "This is probably the only time I've ever been interested in plants." He mumbled to himself. "It smells like smoke everywhere?" Rainkit spun around to face her, "Is it fresh?" He noticed something flash in her gaze. She must be remembering the fire. He placed his tail on her shoulder, "It should be far away from the camp by now." He soothed quite awkwardly. He blinked, "Well sure I do." He sat down while his tail slithered away from her and placed neatly over his paws. "I mean... The flames were scary." He shrugged, slightly confused.
Old December 1st, 2016, 12:04 AM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner sighed. Hopefully, she thought. She glanced over at the camp entrance. I want to get out... Get away from this horrid sight and take my mind off it all. She turned back to Thornpelt and opened her mouth, then closed it again. She wasn't sure what to say. For once, she was at a loss for words. Today's a lot of firsts for me...
Thornpelt looked at her, confusion written all over his face as he asked, "Are you alright Flarerunner?"
Old December 1st, 2016, 03:54 AM
The goat queen

Mountainclaw eyed the entrance.i have to get out of herehe mouthed. He looked around at all the blood. if i stay here any longer im going to lose my sanity he thought. He could not stay here any longer. And so, mountainclaw began running at top speed screaming"I MUST GET AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL BLOODBATH"as loud as he could so everyone could hear and maby some non Singenight followers could come with him.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Closed Thread